The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

9 Oxfordshire men accused of reign of 'depraved' child sexual abuse

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 Oxfordshire men accused of reign of 'depraved' child sexual abuse

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.01.13 22:01

Oxford 'child sex ring committed depraved abuse'

The nine men, from Berkshire and Oxfordshire, are accused of sexually exploiting six girls, aged between 11 and 15.

A group of nine men targeted vulnerable young girls in Oxford and subjected them to depraved sexual abuse, the Old Bailey has heard.

The men, eight from Oxford and one from Berkshire, are accused of being involved in a child sex-trafficking ring involving six girls.

Between them the defendants face 51 counts including rape and trafficking.

They deny the charges which relate to girls aged between 11 and 15 and cover a period from 2004 to 2012.
'Lavished attention'
Noel Lucas QC, prosecuting, told jurors the defendants groomed the girls, then controlled them, using them for their own sexual gratification and selling them to other men for sex.

He said the men deliberately targeted girls who had unsettled home lives which which made it less likely anyone would exercise normal parental control over them or be looking out for them.

One girl was just 12 when she was forced into prostitution, the court heard.

Mr Lucas said: "She frequently caught Chlamydia. She was often covered in bruises and burns where the men had stubbed her with cigarettes."

The court heard the girl began to self-harm and described the lifestyle as a "living hell".

Mr Lucas said the girls became dependent on their abusers after becoming addicted to drugs
"If she refused to go they would threaten her, saying that they would burn her house down and her brother would be burnt alive," Mr Lucas added.

Jurors were told sometimes the girls were targeted while they were drinking or playing truant.

They were then groomed in a variety of ways, such as being given gifts, the court heard.

Mr Lucas said: "The attention lavished on the girls at the outset was of course entirely insincere as it was merely a device, you may conclude once you hear the evidence, to exploit their vulnerability."

The defendants plied the girls with alcohol and introduced them to drugs, including cannabis, cocaine and sometimes heroin, the court heard.

The jury was told the girls became addicted to drugs, making them dependent on their abusers.
'Extreme depravity'
Mr Lucas said the men sometimes used extreme physical and sexual violence on the girls.

He said: "The depravity, and I use that word with care, of what was done to the complainants was extreme.

"The facts in this case will make you feel uncomfortable."

The court was told the girls were taken to empty private houses and guest houses where others would pay to have sex with them, often in groups.

The men came from as far afield as Bradford, Leeds, London and Slough.

The girls were also taken to other towns and cities, including London and Bournemouth.

Mr Lucas said: "The girls were usually given so many drugs that they were barely aware of what was going on. Indeed, they say it was the only way they could cope with what was going on.

"Between acts of abuse sometimes stretching over a number of days, the Oxford men ensured girls were guarded so that they could not escape."

The trial is expected to last until April. The defendants are all in custody.

The defendants are:

Kamar Jamil, 27, of Aldwych Road, Oxford

Akhtar Dogar, 32, of Tawney Street, Oxford; and his brother Anjum Dogar, 30, of Tawney Street, Oxford

Assad Hussain, 32, of Ashurst Way, Oxford

Mohammed Karrar, 38, of Kames Close, Oxford; and his brother Bassam Karrar, 33, of Hundred Acres Close, Oxford

Mohammed Hussain, 24, of Horspath Road, Oxford

Zeeshan Ahmed, 27, of Palmer Road, Oxford

Bilal Ahmed, 26, of Suffolk Road, Maidenhead

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9 Oxfordshire men accused of reign of 'depraved' child sexual abuse

Post by aiyoyo on 16.01.13 2:22

Christ on a bike, going by their names, they all are probably of the same religion - one that is a taboo subject or risk being accused of racism - though personally I would prefer to call it religionism. Racism means against the race when against the religion dogma is more often the case.

I turn on my PC this morning and first thing this news pop up on my yahoo home page and I am SO infuriated by it :http://sg.news.yahoo.com/maldives-girl-faces-flogging-alleged-rape-154845371.html. The injustice of it all. Imagine an underage rape victim facing flogging all because was born a Muslim. Bloody hell not as if she chose it out of freedom of choice.

Then I log on here and then this shite. These bastards are doing what they forbid their women to do. Their law sucks.
If their religious law forbids their women to engage in sex prior to marriage whether of free will or prostitution why cant their men abstain?
Why must they forced themselves onto the young and vulnerable victims by raping them and then it's all the girls fault.

Even in the recent rape case in India of a young medical student in the bus by 6 men, where she subsequently died in a Singapore Hospital from multiple serious injuries she suffered because she was beaten up by iron rod as well and thrown out of the bus after they had finished violating her.
Imagine - lawyers of the perpetrators blame it on the girl for being not respectable, claiming no respectable girl would go out at that time of the night (she was only gone to the cinema). That the girl was asking for it when she boarded the bus at that time of the night (even though she was accompanied by her boyfriend). WTF, as if if a girl is not respectable it is OK for their men to rape her -- bloody barbaric and judgmental.

I am SO angry. What sort of bloody religion is that they have laws regulating their women's comportment, restricting them this and that to the hilt, reducing them to objects for men, and not fit to have their own human rights regardless.
Before anyone jumps on me I am not a racist. In fact now I live in a multi-racial country where Muslim forms part of the community.
I have plenty Muslim friends and count some among them as my best mates.
It is nothing personal. I am just so against the Dogma of the Faith and radical Islamist all carrying out these rules in the name of Allah to suppress the rights of women.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 16.01.13 7:41

@aiyoyo wrote:Christ on a bike, going by their names, they all are probably of the same religion - one that is a taboo subject or risk being accused of racism - though personally I would prefer to call it religionism. Racism means against the race when against the religion dogma is more often the case.

I turn on my PC this morning and first thing this news pop up on my yahoo home page and I am SO infuriated by it :http://sg.news.yahoo.com/maldives-girl-faces-flogging-alleged-rape-154845371.html. The injustice of it all. Imagine an underage rape victim facing flogging all because was born a Muslim. Bloody hell not as if she chose it out of freedom of choice.

Then I log on here and then this shite. These bastards are doing what they forbid their women to do. Their law sucks.
If their religious law forbids their women to engage in sex prior to marriage whether of free will or prostitution why cant their men abstain?
Why must they forced themselves onto the young and vulnerable victims by raping them and then it's all the girls fault.

Even in the recent rape case in India of a young medical student in the bus by 6 men, where she subsequently died in a Singapore Hospital from multiple serious injuries she suffered because she was beaten up by iron rod as well and thrown out of the bus after they had finished violating her.
Imagine - lawyers of the perpetrators blame it on the girl for being not respectable, claiming no respectable girl would go out at that time of the night (she was only gone to the cinema). That the girl was asking for it when she boarded the bus at that time of the night (even though she was accompanied by her boyfriend). WTF, as if if a girl is not respectable it is OK for their men to rape her -- bloody barbaric and judgmental.

I am SO angry. What sort of bloody religion is that they have laws regulating their women's comportment, restricting them this and that to the hilt, reducing them to objects for men, and not fit to have their own human rights regardless.
Before anyone jumps on me I am not a racist. In fact now I live in a multi-racial country where Muslim forms part of the community.
I have plenty Muslim friends and count some among them as my best mates.
It is nothing personal. I am just so against the Dogma of the Faith and radical Islamist all carrying out these rules in the name of Allah to suppress the rights of women.

A very good post aiyoyo

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.01.13 8:47

Thanks aiyoyo

parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.01.13 9:01

It is people and incidents like this which make it very difficult NOT to become racist.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.01.13 12:58

@PeterMac wrote:It is people and incidents like this which make it very difficult NOT to become racist.

Call in the leaders of the mosques by all means. Then call in the leaders of the catholic church, the mormon church and just about any other white church you can think of. Take bets on which religion covers up/facilitates the most child abuse? I don't know where I'd stick my tenner.

I'd stick a tenner on politicians being careful not to upset the muslim community and interfering with police investigation and how it's reported. In fact, I'd possibly splash out and bet twenty quid.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.01.13 14:31

I always wait for "Leaders" to speak out and condemn acts committed by people from what they call their 'community'.
Often we wait in vain.
Whatever the right and wrongs of having a Black Police Officers Association they are tackling head on the problems of young black men carrying knives and guns, and using them, and dealing in drugs in the inner cities. They are not trying to pretend it doesn't happen, or blaming the slave trade of the 16th century, or anything else. They are trying to do something.
Now can some other "leaders' please speak out, and work out what they as a 'community' are going to do.

I put "community' in inverted commas, as it is a term often used to lump people together - racist in fact - when frequently a better understanding shows that no such community exists. Shi'a and Sunni commits acts of genocide against each other, and they all hate the Ahmadi. When two of my dear friends got engaged her parents were outraged. She is from Sierra Leone, he is West Indian and in their eyes not worthy of their daughter. He happens to be a GP, but his racial roots alone were sufficient for some very difficult times. So where is the black "community" ?
In my HO even using the term is racist, as it falsely ascribes similarities between and among people based purely on the colour of their skin.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Even worse

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.01.13 16:31

If it were possible, the details of this case get even worse:

Today:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-21059681

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 17.01.13 17:14

If people like this cannot be deported, perhaps because they were born in the UK, is it not time to bring in another sentence of "Banishment from the Realm".
Let them find another country anywhere in the world willing to take them.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.01.13 18:02

That could well be very difficult!

I can imagine them ending up in certain Far Eastern countries where child exploitation is rife.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 17.01.13 22:54

@PeterMac wrote:If people like this cannot be deported, perhaps because they were born in the UK, is it not time to bring in another sentence of "Banishment from the Realm".

And what do you do with "indigenous" white British people who do the same? Send them to Australia?

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 17.01.13 23:31

@ShuBob wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:If people like this cannot be deported, perhaps because they were born in the UK, is it not time to bring in another sentence of "Banishment from the Realm".
And what do you do with "indigenous" white British people who do the same? Send them to Australia?
They are a British problem, and have to be dealt with in Britain.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 17.01.13 23:45

@PeterMac wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:

So are these suspects by all accounts. They may not be white-skinned but British they are.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 18.01.13 1:31

Good grief they are giving Oxford a bad name, and putting Oxford on the map as full of Muslim paedophiles.

And the stupid thing is when they are sentenced to jail the taxpayers continue to pay to keep them there.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 18.01.13 12:22

@ShuBob wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:

So are these suspects by all accounts. They may not be white-skinned but British they are.

Well, that depends on what kind of British ?.... Born here but still practice the laws of the Country their fathers fled from, who just happened to land in the UK because we are such a caring bunch and hate to see anyone in another Country being persecuted ???

Or came here because they just happened to know the good ole British Government is a sucker for such hard luck foreign poor me stories ? Did they get the British Citizenship because of this ?

Whatever way, it needs to be looked into and investigated as IMO a person fleeing persecution from one Country does not carry on with the same laws in the adopted Country !!!

All the people who claim to be here through persecution but still believe and practice atrocities like these disgusting vile pieces of shite, should not be here, full stop.....

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 18.01.13 13:45

Who says their fathers were fleeing persecution in another country and/or these men were practising the laws of said country? Is paedophilia accepted in law in said country?

Pfft!

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 18.01.13 13:50

My original ridiculous suggestion was "Banishment from the Realm". Or Exile.
No matter who you are, we, the people, do not want you here any more.
So please leave.
FInd another country in the world prepared to take you, and go.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.01.13 14:16

That also goes for those people who have murdered family members for adopting the Western lifestyle which they themselves despise.

There's a hellhole waiting for you in the Middle East -

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 18.01.13 15:58

@PeterMac wrote:My original ridiculous suggestion was "Banishment from the Realm". Or Exile.
No matter who you are, we, the people, do not want you here any more.
So please leave.
FInd another country in the world prepared to take you, and go.

Banishment is out of the question as they will be human rights lawyer or group willing to defend them.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 18.01.13 19:20

@ShuBob wrote:Who says their fathers were fleeing persecution in another country and/or these men were practising the laws of said country? Is paedophilia accepted in law in said country?

Pfft!

ShuBob

Did you not understand the question ? That rant was HOW did these vile creatures get their British Citizenship through WHAT means ???

As for pedophilia accepted in said Country........There are lots of Countries that have child brides and selling of girls into marriage etc, so yes it could be classed as pedophilia ?

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer on 18.01.13 22:40

Castration and penectomy would suffice for me, no prison sentence.

Observer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 19.01.13 5:26

Yes, agreed that is the most fitting punishment. But sadly wont happen in UK.

Maybe the Government should consider passing a law to castrate paedophile or bring back the death penalty.
We could do with getting rid of these pests from the society.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 19.01.13 7:33

@jozi wrote:.There are lots of Countries that have child brides and selling of girls into marriage etc, so yes it could be classed as pedophilia ?
The Prophet married a girl of 6 and slept with her when she was 9.
For them it is normal.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 19.01.13 7:44

@PeterMac wrote:
@jozi wrote:.There are lots of Countries that have child brides and selling of girls into marriage etc, so yes it could be classed as pedophilia ?
The Prophet married a girl of 6 and slept with her when she was 9.
For them it is normal.

But the Muslims will tell you that is garbish, no truth in it. In fact blasphemy.

I asked my Swedish friend who is Muslim by marriage about it and she rubbished it. In fact she is more dogma then her Malay of Arab descent husband. Her mother used to go berserk and still resents it when her three grandchildren were forced to go religious lessons.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer on 19.01.13 14:30

@aiyoyo wrote:Yes, agreed that is the most fitting punishment. But sadly wont happen in UK.

Maybe the Government should consider passing a law to castrate paedophile or bring back the death penalty.
We could do with getting rid of these pests from the society.
Sadly aiyoyo I have to disagree with you on the death penalty, too many innocent people would have lost their lives in the UK, however I totally agree with castration with NO CUSTODIAL SENTENCE.

Observer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum