The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'Many die' in Connecticut primary school shooting

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Many die' in Connecticut primary school shooting

Post by jd on 01.04.13 1:07

Fine if you want to disagree, don't really bother me personally, I am only trying to point in the right direction of the REAL WORLD. All that matters is there are enough who are open minded and can see the real truth, which thankfully there are across the world. When WW3 happens the ones who just laughed prior and ignored it will sadly realise when it is too late, but hopefully there will be enough who are open minded to realise beforehand and will make the difference. I am hopeful there are by what is being said on the net

On the topic of hand signs. This photo was taken on May 8th 2007 on a rare visit by the Queen to Washington..a week after the Maddie story, an important photo one would agree. Look at George W Bush's hand in this important photo. Why would he subtly make this hand gesture?

If this is not enough for you, then dear Michelle Obama on a cover Vogue magazine photo which is purposely setup with every inch of the image before it is allowed to be released...oh look at right her hand she subtly displays

There is so much that can be said about the olympics...you can all laugh and PMSL at your absolute and nieve peril

The All Seeing Eye of Horus During the 911 Memorial Service at Ground Zero

Take That singing "rule the world' on top of the world
Bejing 2008

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 01.04.13 1:24

To the ones who can see what is really happening in this world....Please ignore PMSL people, this does not concern you

London 2012 Olympics
.....Right dead centre of the Olympics (4th August), the 10 year anniversary of the Soham girls, and the fake birthday of Obama

SH” has many meanings, not least The House of Stuart, which is the Royal line that Princesses William and Harry descend from on Diana’s side. Of course William, Harry and the brood mare Kate were present for this ritual. This section was preformed to Mike Oatfield’s Tubular Bells, famed for being the sound track for the Exorcist! When hearing it most people recall in their minds the horrors of that film about a little girl possessed by Satan himself!.........William and kate at the opening Ceremony, note how she is holding her stomach, this is a pose commonly adopted by already pregnant women! Apart from wearing 'green'....Its the date of the photo which would fall in line with a birth during Beltane....April 19th - May 1st (oh Maddie dates). We've been told the child will be born around July 17th, but have we been immediately fed the severe sickness problems kate has been having as a smoke screen for a need for a early birth? Time will tell

Talking of the House of Stuart (SH again)....Tia Sharpe....On Friday 3 August, 12 year old Tia Sharp disappeared, on Friday August 10 it was announced that a body, presummed to be Tia's was found at the home (7 days later). Any child who goes missing is bad enough but I do wonder why certain stories hit the mainstream immediately like this one did. At the time she had only gone missing like sadly many others, so why is this one all over the news...and over August 4th too. And on the 10 year anniversary of the So-Ham girls (SH again!). 4th August 2002

If you draw a line from The Lindens, New Addington (Tia's home) to the Olympic Stadium, it runs almost perfectly parallel with the Greenwich Meridian (O2/OZ). As well as the physical 'facts' of this story not adding up there are a lot of coincidences which are just plain spooky - the fact that she went missing on the anniversary of the Soham murders - incidentally QE2's Golden Jubilee...

As an aside has anyone noticed the names of the roads close to where Tia Sharp lived? King Henry's Drive, Queen Elizabeth's Drive? Prince Harrys real name is Henry

Im from n. Ireland, this last 3 years we have had a case on the front pages, a woman called HAZEL STEWART murdered her husband and her boyfriends wife. the crime happened years ago, but her and the boyfriend were only caught a few years ago. This case has made constant headlines here for years, she is now serving 18 years, then her reversed name hits the headlines again in connection with a murder!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 01.04.13 1:41

Hi Jd, would you please explain in laymans terms what you mean?

I am seriously stumped, what are the meanings of SH, murders, Royal family, Soham girls and what does that hand signal mean (George Bush etc?)
Also the date of the Royal baby, the colour green, beltane? what is this?

but would you explain all this in a nutshell so to speak, I am lost and want to learn more.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 01.04.13 1:46

And to those who are PMSL laughing behind their computer screens totally nieve, you might want to comprehend who OWNS the Media, Film and Music industries...and are using it to promote their agenda into your minds.. A clue, you are looking for the 'one eye' and 'triangle' symbol...A very small sample of them

Dali

Victoria's Secret Catalogue

Kate Moss

Ana Buljevic connecting 3 satanic symbols: the Eye symbol, the one eye covered or hidden, and the Satanic Hand sign.
Note (as well as the one eye) that the fingers/hand form a triangle

The BBC even deliberately chose the video thumbnail with Carol Kirkwood covering her right eye. Here is the video Carol Kirkwood made the illuminati signal in: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/breakfast/8705438.stm
Prince of Bel Air
Ussain Bolt
Naomi Campbell
Katie Price

Stephen King
Versace
Lady Gaga

Satan letters swapped to make Santa

Carrie Underwood

Quantum of Solace[/img]
[img] jimmy savile's house in Glencoe
The last James Bond movie ended with scenes from Glen Coe. Glen Coe is where Jimmy Savile owned a cottage, sex abuse claims believe up to 20 victims could have been attacked at Savile's Glencoe cottage
Scrawled: A symbol showing a triangle with an eye above it. It resembles the Eye of Providence used in Masonic imagery

Katy Perry

Jesse J

Alicia Keys
Avril Lavigne
Leona

Paul McCartney
George Michael

Image from Latest Rihanna video Rihanna walking around with a t-shirt that has the words "Control Minds"

Kelly Rowland

Sade

Zoë Isabella Kravitz
Shakira

Amy Whinehouse

Beyonce

here's Jay-Z and Fidel Castro (notice the 'pyramid' hand gesture beneath them)
VH1. The stage of VH1's Diva Celebration. http://vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-the-month/symbolic-pics-of-the-month-0112/

Beyonce Making Alleged Representations of 666 Antichrist Mark of the Beast at 2013 Grammys Wearing Black and White Illuminati NWO Dualism Colors

The Cranberries - Bury the Hatchet (1999).....Storm says: 'I was both suprised and heartened that the Cranberries chose the design at all ... the Cranberries had previously used pictures of themselves, often on a sofa. Our image was clearly a departure, not a sofa in sight. The second miracle arose after we decided that red earth was paramount to contrast with a blue sky, which had to be empty (ie cloudless, to echo the empty landscape and to emphasise that the All Seeing Eye can get you anywhere).'
The Simpsons "Last Exit to Springfield" (1993) &The Simpsons "Lisa vs. Malibu Stacy" (1993) "Lisa vs. Malibu Stacy" 514 1F012. Original Airdate: 2/17/94. The Simpsons, Season 4 Episode 76, March 11, 1993
The Simpsons "Burns' Heir" (1994) "Burns' Heir". Original airdate: 14 April 1994
South Park
Movie: A scanner darkly (2006)
Movie: Sennen joyu / Millenium actress (2001)

Symbolism of Masonic black and white tiles in Cartoon Network logo
Pyramid with All-Seeing Eye appearing in episode of Family Guy

Angelina Jolie
Dame Helen Mirren
Will Smith
Kristen Stewart
Emma Watson (Harry Potter)

Reese Witherspoon
Megan Fox with her boyfriend/husband/handler

Note the single eye. Also note the triangular structure above the Hulk's left shoulder. A triangular structure and a single eye next to each other

Iron Man

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 01.04.13 1:51

Just incase nobody got this

It is this

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 01.04.13 2:07

Structures

London Eye & where it is situated (Watching the Houses of Parliament)
London Eye..The structure, the stand holding the wheel is a triangle and the 'one-eye' in the middle of the wheel

Louvre Museum, Paris (Also location in Dan Browns "The Da Vinci Code")
The Apple Corporation symbol is Satanic, mocking the forbidden fruit which Adam and Eve ate...."I" Phone, "I" Pad etc (Eye Tunes)
City of the Arts and Sciences, Spain

What do you think of this Vatican art? Looks like a giant gold eyeball
A Catholic church in Zamosciu, Poland [look at the top, it includes the sun rays too]
The "all seeing eye" of Lucifer shows up in other places too...Freemasonry: [see top of the pyramid there is an eye there]
The V is in this instance as used in the Oval is the serpent slit pupil of the all seeing eye of satan that
old serpent the devil aka the great red dragon. ~ Look around for these serpent slit pupil satan eye ovals

Hampton Court, the home of King Henry VIII
United States Capitol
Canberra (Capital of Australia)
Germany's Supreme Court at Karlsruhe
Parc de Bruxelles
Illuminati Pyramid in Blagnac, France
St. Andrew Sq., Edinburgh
GCHQ Albert G. Mackey, A Manual of the Lodge (New York: Charles E. Merrill Company, 1870): 56: “The point within the circle is an interesting and important symbol in Freemasonry...the symbol is really a beautiful but somewhat abstruse allusion to the old sun-worship, and introduces us for the first time to that modification of it, among the ancients as the worship of the phallus." http://amazingdiscoveries.org/albums/
Washington Monument
Israel Supreme Court
Satanic pyramid representing the new world order of the ages being displayed at the London Olympics 2012 closing ceremony
While the evil characters run after the children, the nurses are completely immobile and powerless as if declaring “Health workers can do nothing when the elite’s mind control is happening behind closed doors”. A whole bunch of Mary Poppins fly down and shoo away the scary characters. Then, a rather creepy giant baby appears on stage. The odd combination of children in a hospital and fairy tales might have been a clever way to combine two important aspects of British culture. It can also be a sick way of referring to Monarch mind control. Is it just me or does the giant baby have a big “separation” on the forehead?
The closing ceremony/ countdown to 2012, 2008 Beijing Olympics
Beijing's Olympic Stadium - Bird's Nest....One-Eye

All Seeing Eye Pyramid in Century City.. http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/2011/07/04/all-seeing-eye-pyramid-in-century-city/
The Sun? (Fire)
Beijing National Stadium MP3 Player

Out of curiosity, what are the plans for Brazil 2016's Olympic Park. The Olympic Park for Brazil 2016 is being designed by International Architects Studio Aecom, based in Holborn, London, who were also responsible for designing London's 2012 Olympic Park in Stratford.The park is going to be built on the former Brazilian grand prix track in a striking triangular layout spread over 300 acres!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 01.04.13 2:19

This seems like a more extreme version of the Marlboro packet being related to the KKK, although now the cigarettes are being connected to the illuminati too.

Too much for my little brain tonight, I will read again later.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 01.04.13 2:59

@bristow wrote:This seems like a more extreme version of the Marlboro packet being related to the KKK, although now the cigarettes are being connected to the illuminati too.

Its everywhere now if you look, and pretty blatant. I can't find the image on the net, but a few other things I noticed are things like if you look in a Ladbrokes Bookies shop they have the 'Eye of Horus' slot game displayed in their windows, a theatre play in Central London with an one eye horse as its poster, current films and music videos are just full of these symbols. Currently there are 4 films released all on the theme of the White House being nuked, other related on their agenda films like Oz (O2) the Great and Powerful, Oblivion, there is so much where can you stop! I don't think they care anymore being subtle as (which I totally agree with) they know many people do not believe it and are of the mind set of what the media says and anyone who says anything different are conspiracists, or al queda, or this or that..anything but open to what in reality is around them. As for Sandy hook I can't see what is laughable about it really when everything is so obvious to a hoax. Its alarming that the US government support this hoax, like they did with 9/11 and UK did with 7/7. If there is one shred of evidence of it being real I would love to see it

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Prosecution release new information

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.04.13 9:47

Back to the actual events at Sandy Hook - new details just released by the prosecution:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/us-gun-massacre-took-five-174505051.html

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.04.13 10:12

@jd wrote:
@bristow wrote:This seems like a more extreme version of the Marlboro packet being related to the KKK, although now the cigarettes are being connected to the illuminati too.

Its everywhere now if you look, and pretty blatant. I can't find the image on the net, but a few other things I noticed are things like if you look in a Ladbrokes Bookies shop they have the 'Eye of Horus' slot game displayed in their windows, a theatre play in Central London with an one eye horse as its poster, current films and music videos are just full of these symbols. Currently there are 4 films released all on the theme of the White House being nuked, other related on their agenda films like Oz (O2) the Great and Powerful, Oblivion, there is so much where can you stop! I don't think they care anymore being subtle as (which I totally agree with) they know many people do not believe it and are of the mind set of what the media says and anyone who says anything different are conspiracists, or al queda, or this or that..anything but open to what in reality is around them. As for Sandy hook I can't see what is laughable about it really when everything is so obvious to a hoax. Its alarming that the US government support this hoax, like they did with 9/11 and UK did with 7/7. If there is one shred of evidence of it being real I would love to see it

Interesting observations jd.

Michael Jackson & Illuminanti http://www.youtube.com/channel/HComVRZnZyD4E

United States one dollar bill http://www.youtube.com/channel/HComVRZnZyD4E

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.04.13 11:58

@Tony Bennett wrote:Back to the actual events at Sandy Hook - new details just released by the prosecution:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/us-gun-massacre-took-five-174505051.html[/quote[/url" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">]

It doesn't seem possible that he could carry all that amunition & fire all those shots within five mins. it seems to me the media have been told what to put out, people will believe what they say. job done.

I seem to remember in the early reporting a little girl walking out of the school covered in blood, was she taken to hospital? if not why not? no name was ever given. there was no information or names of the two children & two adults taken to hospital.

Perhaps it wasn't a school!

some very interesting reading [url=https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDQQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsandyhooktruth.wordpress.com%2F&ei=hrFSUe65C4GvO-K_gJAL&usg=AFQjCNFSHhJvLnK6oaxLM-LNzM3Hh94rNw&sig2=O2XA1bkiVBmztUrljWQjXQ]Sandy Hook Truth - sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.04.13 12:08

@jd wrote:

Re read your post again, totaly agree with all your comments. Must watch the Matrix again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 01.04.13 21:23

I just don't get it though. If all these symbols are supposed to mean something - why? I mean, why bother leaving symbols around? Are they supposed to be sending messages to others? Why don't they just communicate by normal channels? ie speaking to each other? Why would there be any need for all the symbols everywhere? What is the purpose?

Sandy Hook does appear very strange. But again, if it was all a grand hoax - why? I'm sure there must be genuine nutters who would genuinely carry out such atrocities, so what would be the need for a hoax?

I'm not getting it.

Why would there be a need to write " Go Sandy Hook" (GOSH) in the Olympics opening ceremony for the whole world to see? Why communicate that way, when surely a phone call or face-to-face meeting would suffice? Why couldn't someone just pick up a phone and say "Go SH?"

I don't understand. Please explain, if you can, because I'm lost.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.04.13 22:06

@Lance De Boils wrote:I just don't get it though. If all these symbols are supposed to mean something - why? I mean, why bother leaving symbols around? Are they supposed to be sending messages to others? Why don't they just communicate by normal channels? ie speaking to each other? Why would there be any need for all the symbols everywhere? What is the purpose?

Lance, I am half with jd, half not with jd, so let me explain the half that I can agree with.

In this instance, leaving signatures is a mark of power. It's a record of one's influence. Thus, for example, there have been many serial murderers in history who have left their unique 'mark' on their victims. I think Jack the Ripper was one.

jd has drawn attention to a number of symbols. I will just refer to two at this stage: the 'One Eye' and the 'Pyramid'.

Speaking as a Christian, both the 'One Eye' symbol and the 'Pyramid' are symbols with pagan origins - symbols associated with those who defy God and oppose Him. The 'One Eye' is a reference (so Christians and pagans alike believe) to the one who rules the world - Satan - and who seeks to draw people away from God.

The pyramids - modelled on the earlier ziggurats which one finds in many parts of the world - represent man's attempts to reach up to God by his own efforts - to reach the heavens.

Both symbols - 'One Eye' and the 'Pyramid' - are very much associated with those who believe in and practise in the dnagerous world of the occult. Many powerful people over history have not only dabbled in the world of the occult but are obsessed with it, and run their lives and their empires in accordance with occult principles and practice.

Such powerful people like to leave a record of their power and influence. Perhaps the greatest example is the all-seeing eye atop a pyramid on the U.S. 1-dollar bills.

Ask yourself this question: who decided that that particular symbols would be visible day by day over the centuries to millions of Americans?

One group of people who very much leave their imprint wherever they can are Freemasons. You can always tell when a Freemason has designed a building, he leaves a 'signature' somewhere in the design, often a square and compass, or may be a pentangle.

The sun is another such pagan symbols, associated with the worship of the Sun God im Egypt and Arabia. The Roman Catholics (also pagan) adopted this symbol in the communion wafer - it represents the Sun God. In ancient Egypt, their priests taught the people to eat circular wafers and told them they were 'eating their God' and thereby deriving power from the Sun God. The priests purported to do a bit of magic when doing so and added a bit of mumbo-jumbo-hocus-pocus to make people think they knew what they were doing. It was a good money-spinner for them.

Obelisks are another example. They are phallic symbols, again borrowed from ancient Egypt.

Sandy Hook does appear very strange. But again, if it was all a grand hoax - why? I'm sure there must be genuine nutters who would genuinely carry out such atrocities, so what would be the need for a hoax?

Nero burning Rome.

Pearl Harbour.

Kristallnacht.

I'm not getting it.

Why would there be a need to write " Go Sandy Hook" (GOSH) in the Olympics opening ceremony for the whole world to see? Why communicate that way, when surely a phone call or face-to-face meeting would suffice? Why couldn't someone just pick up a phone and say "Go SH?"

Here I tend to part company with jd. Just because symbols like the 'One Eye' and 'Pyramid' are used sometimes by the powerful to stamp their authority and inflence on some things doesn't mean to say that every time we see those symbols, it necessarily means that they have been deliberately put there.

The 'GOSH' and NHS (reversed = SHN) is a strange concidence, but probably just that. To relate Sandy Hook to e.g. the House of Stuart and Stewart Hazell (alleged murderer of Tia Sharpe) is taking things to an extreme and runs the risk of discrediting the very important thing that jd is trying to get over.

jd is alerting us to the fact that the powers-that-be, whether we call them 'Illuminati' or something else, are working to establish a one world government. In the process they are dumbing down society and in one way or another preparing us for the next step to a one world government.

I keep an open mind on Sandy Hook but at the moment am far from satisfied that this incident is what the authorities say it is. I am by no means 100% sure that 9/11 was the unforeseen attack by 19 Muslims acting alone that the authorities say it was.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.04.13 22:16

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Lance De Boils wrote:I just don't get it though. If all these symbols are supposed to mean something - why? I mean, why bother leaving symbols around? Are they supposed to be sending messages to others? Why don't they just communicate by normal channels? ie speaking to each other? Why would there be any need for all the symbols everywhere? What is the purpose?

Lance, I am half with jd, half not with jd, so let me explain the half that I can agree with.

In this instance, leaving signatures is a mark of power. It's a record of one's influence. Thus, for example, there have been many serial murderers in history who have left their unique 'mark' on their victims. I think Jack the Ripper was one.

jd has drawn attention to a number of symbols. I will just refer to two at this stage: the 'One Eye' and the 'Pyramid'.

Speaking as a Christian, both the 'One Eye' symbol and the 'Pyramid' are symbols with pagan origins - symbols associated with those who defy God and oppose Him. The 'One Eye' is a reference (so Christians and pagans alike believe) to the one who rules the world - Satan - and who seeks to draw people away from God.

The pyramids - modelled on the earlier ziggurats which one finds in many parts of the world - represent man's attempts to reach up to God by his own efforts - to reach the heavens.

Both symbols - 'One Eye' and the 'Pyramid' - are very much associated with those who believe in and practise in the dangerous world of the occult. Many powerful people over history have not only dabbled in the world of the occult but are obsessed with it, and run their lives and their empires in accordance with occult principles and practice.

Such powerful people like to leave a record of their power and influence. Perhaps the greatest example is the all-seeing eye atop a pyramid on the U.S. 1-dollar bills.

Ask yourself this question: who decided that that particular symbols would be visible day by day over the centuries to millions of Americans?

One group of people who very much leave their imprint wherever they can are Freemasons. You can always tell when a Freemason has designed a building, he leaves a 'signature' somewhere in the design, often a square and compass, or may be a pentangle.

The sun is another such pagan symbols, associated with the worship of the Sun God im Egypt and Arabia. The Roman Catholics (also pagan) adopted this symbol in the communion wafer - it represents the Sun God. In ancient Egypt, their priests taught the people to eat circular wafers and told them they were 'eating their God' and thereby deriving power from the Sun God. The priests purported to do a bit of magic when doing so and added a bit of mumbo-jumbo-hocus-pocus to make people think they knew what they were doing. It was a good money-spinner for them.

Obelisks are another example. They are phallic symbols, again borrowed from ancient Egypt.

Nero burning Rome.

Pearl Harbour.

Kristallnacht.

I'm not getting it.

Here I tend to part company with jd. Just because symbols like the 'One Eye' and 'Pyramid' are used sometimes by the powerful to stamp their authority and inflence on some things doesn't mean to say that every time we see those symbols, it necessarily means that they have been deliberately put there.

The 'GOSH' and NHS (reversed = SHN) is a strange concidence, but probably just that. To relate Sandy Hook to e.g. the House of Stuart and Stewart Hazell (alleged murderer of Tia Sharpe) is taking things to an extreme and runs the risk of discrediting the very important thing that jd is trying to get over.

jd is alerting us to the fact that the powers-that-be, whether we call them 'Illuminati' or something else, are working to establish a one world government. In the process they are dumbing down society and in one way or another preparing us for the next step to a one world government.

I keep an open mind on Sandy Hook but at the moment am far from satisfied that this incident is what the authorities say it is. I am by no means 100% sure that 9/11 was the unforeseen attack by 19 Muslims acting alone that the authorities say it was.

good post,
thanks
parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 01.04.13 23:10

Thank you, Tony, for taking the time to offer an explanation.

Ok, I understand to an extent the leaving of symbols as a "calling card". The problem is, though, that with symbols such as the "one eye", it is used in marketing and advertising etc frequently and I don't believe for one moment that they can all be a hallmark in the way that jd implies. I concede that perhaps sometimes that is the case, but how can anyone sort the wheat from the chaff? Also, to me, it hardly seems worth bothering to add a symbol to certain images, when serendipitously the symbol appears so often anyway. (I hope I've managed to put that in a comprehensible way?)

Some of what jd wrote I can get - and jd, I did say I didn't mean any offense. But it was the GOSH bit that got me.

I was just getting "hooked" (sorry about the poor pun) on the CT shooting - people have, imo, pointed out some very interesting anomalies and raised some very good questions - when I took the next step on this thread and watched the Olympics video and it seemed such a huge leap from sensible questioning to an (imo) "over the top" finding-something-in-absolutely-everything-just because-you're-looking-for-it kind of conspiracy theory. Sometimes these things will be purely coincidental. Again, it's a case of being able to pick out the genuine and intentional from "natural distribution" of coincidences. To me, GOSH and NHS are no more than coincidences. If anyone can offer any additional proof to convince me I'm wrong, please do.

I am finding it hard to get my head around it, but am open to persuasion. [That phrase reminds me of a great Joan Armatrading song - oops - letting my age slip!]

I keep an open mind when it comes to 9/11 and 7/7 - both very strange cases. And I'm now questioning the veracity of the official account of what occurred in Sandy Hook.

I just don't understand why the "need" for Sandy Hook at all, if it was all staged. An event such as that would doubtless happen at some point in the US anyway - so why the need to stage it? What could it achieve that a "genuine" equivalent wouldn't?

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.04.13 23:21

I just wrote an elaborate comment, which then went into oblivion. In view of the hour, I'll give it a rest. Good night all

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 01.04.13 23:23

Oh, that's a shame! Goodnight and I hope you find the time to rewrite it soon!

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.04.13 23:46

I'm still on wintertime, which is my biological watch ...
So a quick resume.
I do have my doubts about 9/11, for reasons I will try and recompose again tomorrow.
As for the "eye" and "triangle": this dates back to ancient Egypt and the god Horus. Was adapted as an early Christian symbol for "God's all-seeing eye" and trinity. Has been continued to be used to that effect.
Have no fixed ideas about Sandy Hook event, but see less indications of hoax than with e.g. McCann affair.
Bonne nuit :-)

Back to top Go down

U.S. will 'kill' the dollar - to promote a one world government

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.04.13 6:49

Intelligence insider: Obama administration agenda to “kill U.S Dollar”

This week, I had a series of very sobering discussions with my highly-placed source within the intelligence world. The information he provided hit me like a proverbial tons of bricks. It connects everything we are seeing play out across the world, from the economic problems in Europe to the U.S. DHS ammunition acquisition orders and even the “gun control” debate. If you’re like me, you’re looking for
clarity, context and focus with regard to all of the events we’re constantly hearing about but seem to lack legitimate explanation. I believe this report will provide the context and clarity we are all seeking, but I must warn you that the picture is not pretty.

The economic agenda: In plain sight

Some might be surprised to learn that the fate of America’s economy has already been
determined, verified and announced by the Obama White House. Yet, it has received scant attention from the corporate media. In 2011, economist Kyle Bass interviewed a senior member of the Obama administration about its planned solutions for fixing the US economy and trade deficit.

Among the questions he asked was about U.S. exports and wages, but the question itself was not nearly as important as the response he received from this senior administration official. In fact, this single, seven word response clarifies everything, explains everything, and
leaves little else to discuss: “We’re just going to kill the dollar.”

There it is, the entire agenda in one short sentence. It explains everything we’ve been seeing domestically and globally. That one statement makes every other question irrelevant, or otherwise answers all economic questions and explains everything. Nothing else matters. I urge you to ponder that statement and all that it implies. Doing so will provide you with the clarity to understand
not only what is taking place today, but what is yet to come.

Murder and High Treason

It is important to note the specificity of the word “kill.” Stated in the active voice, it means an unambiguously intentional and deliberate act. The murder of our national currency, the United States Dollar (USD), is the ultimate agenda to be implemented under Obama. To “kill” our national currency will subvert the United States and destroy it from within. This begs a number of questions, including what type of Americans would actually have, as their objective, the destruction of our national currency? To whom do they hold their allegiance, if
not to the American people whose life’s work as well as the toil of our ancestors is represented in the form of wealth held in U.S. dollars? Does this make any sense to us, as Americans? The answer of course is “no.”

By its very definition, to kill our national currency is an act of high treason by those engaged in this activity. It undermines the very sovereignty and survival of our nation, and will have a life-changing impact on every citizen in the U.S. It will also impact every nation and the people of every nation on the planet, as the USD is presently the world’s reserve currency. It is an act that should result in the filing of criminal charges against the conspirators, a trial of their peers and if convicted, a death sentence. It’s that serious.

According to my source, we are past the point of no return. We will not be able to stop what is coming, but must be wise enough to prepare and “get out of the way.” The murder plot involving the death of the dollar did not begin with Obama, but he and other conspirators have accelerated the plans, plots and schemes for its demise.

The ultimate objective

The ultimate objective is to implement an international currency in tandem with a system of global governance. The problem
is that most people are not thinking large enough, nor do they understand the magnitude of the lie. They are not seeing the larger picture as their focus is diverted elsewhere. For example, they focus on various tentacles of the octopus such as the gun confiscation initiative, the DHS armament acquisitions and economic woes as independent and unrelated events. They are not.

Meanwhile, others continue to adhere to, or even perpetuate the dual party meme of governance, holding dearly to the notion that there is a practical difference between the Republican and Democrat parties. Have we not seen sufficient evidence that they are now of one party acting in concert with each other? They cannot see the collusion and backroom deals, and continue to hope that the next
election will finally change the unchangeable continuity of agenda.

Most of the elected officials are onboard with the subjugation of the United States to a global system of governance. Some are actively facilitating this agenda, while others are making nominal objections on the stage of political theater while hoping to earn a seat at the global table. It’s entertainment for the globalists, distraction of the masses, and diversionary fodder for the talking heads in the media.

America has become a captured operation - captured from within. Think of the Vichy French, internal collaboration with the enemy, or softening the ground for a full takeover from within. The takeover of America has already happened, the collaborators have already been installed, and we are now on a path to complete subjugation of a larger global system of governance. If you continue to doubt this, how else would you explain the numerous examples of our dual-party governmental acquiescence of self destruction?

“Signs, signs, everywhere signs…”

Those who are pleased about the new record setting stock-market highs and various other manipulated statistics that indicate our economy is improving will be the most vocal critics of this report and who will attempt to discredit the validity of the information offered here. The more intellectually astute will look beyond the statistics offered for mass consumption not only to identify the deliberately manipulated data, but to understand what is actually driving these false hopes, figures and data. It is a magic show, and many are still
captivated by the magicians’ many diversions, failing to realize that we are engaged in a global war while being simultaneously hobbled by enemy infiltrators from within.

One reason we are seeing new stock market highs is the rush to the dollar from other currencies, especially in the Eurozone. Another reason is the monetization of our debt by the Federal Reserve, despite the previous denials of Ben Bernanke and others.

Simply put, the plan by the globalists, or the central bankers and those behind them, is to create this rush to the USD like passengers from sinking ships to lifeboats. Once the lifeboats are filled to capacity, they will be sunk, and the United States Dollar will be completely worthless. As in such a scenario, many will not make it. Many will die from what is coming. The level of evil behind this plan is incomprehensible to the normal human mind.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/54163

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.04.13 7:40

Châtelaine wrote:I'm still on wintertime, which is my biological watch ...
So a quick resume.
I do have my doubts about 9/11, for reasons I will try and recompose again tomorrow.
As for the "eye" and "triangle": this dates back to ancient Egypt and the god Horus. Was adapted as an early Christian symbol for "God's all-seeing eye" and trinity. Has been continued to be used to that effect.
Have no fixed ideas about Sandy Hook event, but see less indications of hoax than with e.g. McCann affair.
Bonne nuit :-)
This looks like a summary of the Wikipedia entry on the topic of 'The All-Seeing Eye'.

The first bit is correct: the all-seeing eye and the triangle were Egyptian pagan symbols. And as I've said, the ziggurats and pyramids were examples of man's attempts to be like God and reach the heavens by his own efforts.

The all-seeing eye and triangle as 'Christian' symbols appear to have been very limited in time and extent. Christians generally reject symbols, though the cross has been a common symbol and to a lesser extent the fish. If anything stands as a Christian symbol, it is the Bible, as the Christian's faith stands or falls on the truth of that collection of books.

The Wikipedia article on the all-seeing eye and triangle includes a short account of how these two symbols became the symbols of the Great Seal of America in 1776. It wrongly downplays the role of Freemasonry in the framing of the early American constitution and in the design of the Great Seal, thus:

Today, the Eye of Providence is usually associated with Freemasonry. The Eye first appeared as part of the standard iconography of the Freemasons in 1797, with the publication of Thomas Smith Webb's Freemasons Monitor.
Here, it represents the all-seeing eye of God and is a reminder that a Mason's thoughts and deeds are always observed by God (who is referred to in Masonry as the
Great Architect of the Universe).

Typically, the Masonic Eye of Providence has a semi-circular glory below the eye. Sometimes the Eye is enclosed by a triangle.

Popular among conspiracy theorists is the claim that the Eye of Providence shown atop an unfinished pyramid on the Great Seal of the United States indicates the influence of Freemasonry in the founding of the United States.

This was dramatized in the 2004 Disney film National Treasure. However, common Masonic use of the Eye dates to 14 years after the creation of the Great Seal. Furthermore, among the members of the various design committees for the Great Seal, only
Benjamin Franklin was a Mason (and his ideas for the seal were not adopted). Indeed, many Masonic organizations have explicitly denied any connection to the creation of the Seal.

++++++++++++++++++

It is almost as if a Freemason wrote that Wikipedia article!

Below is article I found on the net, writtewn by a fellow-Christian, who has researched the Masonic influence amongst America's founding fathers:

------

American Masonic History

What Are America's True Roots?*

There is much speculation on the religious nature of the United States of America as it was founded. Many Christians assert that the United States was founded as a Christian nation and, therefore, it is not only our right but our duty to reclaim it for God. But is America a Christian nation in the true sense of the word?

To call anyone or anything "Christian," whether an individual or a nation, certain criteria must be met. If we are speaking of an individual, the Biblical requirements are that he must be born again by the Spirit of God, understanding all that this entails.

If we are speaking of a nation, its purpose must be that of ministry in the name of Jesus Christ alone, without regard to any other gods. Its primary charter must be the Bible, and all who hold positions of authority must be individuals who meet the criteria necessary to call themselves Christians. A true Christian nation would be a theocracy governed by God through His prophets.

His law would reign supreme in the hearts and minds of that nation's founders, and all who founded the nation would have to meet the criteria necessary to call themselves Christians. Just as important, the nation would have to have been created in response to a covenant initiated by God with those who founded it.

As a point of information, the Pilgrims did not found the United States; they founded a small colony that eventually got swallowed up by the states and the newly formed federal government.

The belief that the Mayflower Compact was the basis for a Christian nation has caused many to attempt to reestablish what never existed: a Christian nation based upon Biblical precepts and founded upon a covenant relationship with God.

What is overlooked is that the Mayflower Compact reaffirmed loyalty to the King of England; its framers never intended to found an independent state.

Ignoring, and even twisting the facts of history, "Christian" dominionists quote some of the founding fathers whose words seem to indicate faith in Jesus Christ.

But many quoted were Freemasons who highly regarded Jesus as a man who attained the highest degree of moral enlightenment.

The words of many Freemasons might lead the uninformed to believe that they are true brethren in Christ. An example is this statement from a Masonic publication:

"God may have other words for other worlds, but His
supreme Word for this world, yesterday, today, forever, is Christ! He is the
central Figure of the Bible, its crown, its glory, its glow-point of vision and
revelation. Take Him away and its light grows dim. He fulfilled the whole Book,
its history, its poetry, its prophecy, its ritual, even as He fulfills our
deepest yearning and our highest hope. Ages have come and gone, but He
abides - abides because He is real, because he is unexhausted, because He is
needed. Little is left today save Christ-Himself smitten and afflicted, bruised
of God and wounded-but He is all we need. If we hear Him, follow Him, obey Him,
we shall walk together in a new world wherein dwelleth righteousness and love-He
is the Word of God" (Joseph Fort Newton, "The Great Light in Masonry," Little
Masonic Library
, Vol. 3, p. 177).

Unless we recognize that the theosophical philosophy of Freemasonry attributes its own definitions to Biblical language, we won't understand the author's meaning. We might welcome him as one of our own.

Only the most naive would not know that many who claim to be Christians do not meet the required criteria. Such is the case with Freemasons. While Freemasonry has an outward show of religious faith, the tenets of Freemasonry preclude any truly born-again believer from belonging.

Space doesn't allow for a full treatise on Freemasonry's religious philosophy, but true Christians will recognize from another statement in the same publication that the Faith is not compatible with Freemasonry:

"Into Freemasonry have been poured the irradiations of
the mystical schools of antiquity. Particularly is this so in the higher degrees
of the Order, such as the Scottish Rite, where undeniable traces of Cabalism,
neo-Platonism, Rosicrucianism, and other mystical cults are plainly discernible.
I do personally contend that Freemasonry is the direct descendent of the
Mysteries, but that our ritual makers of the higher degrees have copied the
ancient ceremonies of initiation so far as the knowledge of those ceremonies
exists" (Henry R. Evans, A History of the York and Scottish Rites of
Freemasonry
, p. 8).

Because most Christians today are unaware of the manner in which Christianity was melded with the esoteric philosophies of theosophy and Jewish Cabalism to produce a hybrid mystery religion known as Freemasonry, they offer quotes from many of our founding fathers as evidence that they were Christians. Indeed, some were even clerics. But just as one of today's most famous clerics, Norman Vincent Peale, was a Freemason (prelate of the Grand Encampment of the Knights Templar of the United States), many of the nation's founding fathers were also Freemasons who used peculiar definitions of Biblical language in asserting their beliefs.

This is not to say that they were not noble men. Freemasons pride themselves in their noble attitudes and adherence to strict moral codes. These are not "evil" men in the classical sense. But they are blinded to the true revelation of God's Word, and their religious philosophy embraces all religions as valid.

To be a Freemason, one must believe in a supreme being, but he need not be a Christian.

Based upon the evidence of Masonic influences in the establishment of this nation, there is no doubt that the criteria necessary to classify the United States as a Christian nation were not met. An objective study of the Masonic affiliations of the founding fathers must cause Christians to reevaluate their own political philosophy. For if the United States is not a Christian nation then we must choose to whom we will commit "our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor" - our Lord or our country.

20 GREATEST NAMES OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION

John Adams - Spoke favorably of Freemasonry -- never joined

Samuel Adams - (Close and principle associate of Hancock, Revere & other
Masons

Ethan Allen - Mason

Edmund Burke - Mason

John Claypoole - Mason

William Daws - Mason

Benjamin Franklin - Mason

Nathan Hale - No evidence of Masonic connections

John Hancock - Mason

Benjamin Harrison - No evidence of Masonic connections

Patrick Henry - No evidence of Masonic connections

Thomas Jefferson - Deist with some evidence of Masonic connections

John Paul Jones - Mason

Francis Scott Key - No evidence of Masonic connections

Robert Livingston - Mason

James Madison - Some evidence of Masonic membership

Thomas Paine - Humanist

Paul Revere - Mason

Colonel Benjamin Tupper - Mason

George Washington - Mason

Daniel Webster - Some evidence of Masonic connections

Summary: 10 Masons, 3 probable Masons, 1 Humanist, 2 Advocates of
Freemasonry, 4 no record of connections.

SIGNERS OF THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

Known Masons (8): Benjamin Franklin, John Hancock, Joseph Hewes,
William Hooper, Robert Treat Payne, Richard Stockton, George Walton, William
Whipple

Evidence of Membership And/or Affiliations (7): Elbridge Berry, Lyman
Hall, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Nelson Jr., John Penn, George Read, Roger
Sherman

Summary: 15 of 56 Signers were Freemasons or probable Freemasons.

It's true that this represents only 27% of the total signers. But this 27% included the principle movers of the Revolution, most notably Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson, the primary authors of the Declaration. The former was a Freemason, the latter a deist and possible Freemason. If one were to analyze the Declaration, he would see the humanistic influences.

In any event, there is no evidence that even 27% of the signers were true Christians. In considering whether or not this is a Christian nation, it isn't the number of Masons that is as important as is the number of founders overall who were non-believers.

SIGNERS OF THE CONSTITUTION

Known Masons (9): Gunning Bedford, Jr., John Blair, David Brearly,
Jacob Broom, Daniel Carrol, John Dickinson, Benjamin Franklin, Rufus King,
George Washington

Evidence of Membership And/or Affiliations (13): Abraham Baldwin,
William Blount, Elbridge Gerry, Nicholas Gilman, Alexander Hamilton, Thomas
Jefferson, John Lansing, Jr., James Madison, George Mason, George Read, Robert
Morris, Roger Sherman, George Wythe

Those Who Later Became Masons (6): William Richardson Davie, Jr.,
Jonathan Dayton, Dr. James McHenry, John Francis Mercer, William Patterson,
Daniel of St. Thomas Jenifer

Summary: 28 of 40 signers were Freemasons or possible Freemasons based
on evidence other than Lodge records.

MASONIC INFLUENCES IN EARLY AMERICAN HISTORY

- Lafayette, French liaison to the Colonies, without whose aid the war could
not have been won, was a Freemason.

- The majority of the commanders of the Continental Army were Freemasons and
members of "Army Lodges."

- Most of Washington's Generals were Freemasons.

- The Boston Tea Party was planned at the Green Dragon Tavern, also known as
the "Freemasons' Arms," and "the Headquarters of the Revolution."

- George Washington was sworn in as the first President of the United States
by Robert Livingston, Grand Master of New York's Masonic Lodge. The Bible on
which he took his oath was from his own Masonic lodge.

- The Cornerstone of the Capital building was laid by the Grand Lodge of
Maryland.

Even if the initiators of the Revolution had been Christians, the fact remains that the Revolutionary War and the nation's government were structured by the tenets of Freemasonry, not God's Word. It was an unholy alliance at best.

Scripture tells us that God has made one nation of all: the Church. It is the Church that is our "Christian nation," not the social and political institutions of the world.

We can thank our heavenly Father that we enjoy the freedoms that this republic grants us. But as citizens of Heaven, our allegiance is first to our brethren in foreign countries. Otherwise, we may find ourselves killing true Christians for political causes.

We must be vigilant to the dangers of becoming embroiled in political and social causes in the name of Christ. Else we will find ourselves unequally yoked, storing up for ourselves wood, hay, and stubble for the day of judgment.

* This material has been excerpted from a 6/90 Media Spotlight
Special Report -- "A Masonic History of America," by Al Dager.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 07.04.13 21:33

I know it's the Daily Fail, BUT, interesting to read nonetheless:

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio enlisted Seagal to train his volunteer posse members with children between the ages of 14 and 18 used as stand-ins for scared students
To add realism to the training event, guns firing non-lethal rounds that leave a color mark were used

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304873/Steven-Seagal-trains-armed-posse-protect-Arizona-schools-firing-guns-using-actual-children.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum