The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Update: Max Clifford convicted and sentenced to 8 years: 2nd May 2014

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Update: Max Clifford convicted and sentenced to 8 years: 2nd May 2014

Post by Newintown on 06.12.12 14:52

I wonder if Max Clifford could also be "done" for perverting the course of justice. I seem to remember some weeks ago when he was being interviewed, I can't remember which TV programme it was now, he boasted about knowing what was going on with Jimmy Savile along with other people but didn't do anything about it.

Out of all the people he has had on his "books" over decades, he must know thousands of secrets that have been suppressed and have never found their way to the police or the press.

Admin - if I'm not allowed to say the above, please delete.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.12.12 14:57

There will probably be a lot of sweating palms today.

Please someone on the forum who knows how, take a screenshot of his Wiki entry. Read it, it's interesting once you get past the blurb at the top.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.12.12 15:02

@Portia wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
Jean wrote:I wonder if Clarence Mitchell has time on his hands and can help out here...
The BBC has now published this report online:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20627765

I like this: " detectives investigating HISTORIC sex-offences".

Ok guys: what's next? King David & Mrs Simpson?

Why are you British so obsessed with sex?
The primary interest of nearly all of us on here who have been discussing the utterly shocking Jimmy Savile revelations, and the associated Operation Yewtree arrests (like this one) is that this is all about the abuse of children. Our interest has nothing whatsoever to do with what consenting adults do in private.

Moreover, we have an appalling track record in this country of the British political establishment covering up its sexual abuse of children, whether within the Roman Catholic Church, or outside it:

Islington Children's Homes

North Wales Children's Homes

Dunblane...Thomas Hamilton...Lord Cullen Report...100 year ban on release of documents

Staffordshire Pin-Down

Kincora Boys Home, Northern Ireland.

I believe you are from Belgium, where one of the worst-ever child abuse scandals, involving many members of the Belgian political establishment, and maybe even the Belgian royal family, took place: the Marc Dutroux scandal (and that's not even mentioning the resignation of 2 Belgian bishops and several priests over what they did to children within the R.C. church).

Hundreds of thousands of Belgians poured out on to Belgian streets in what was dubbed 'the white protest' against the obvious cover-up by the upper echelons of Belgian society, including senior police officers and judges.

I am really surprised that you are apparently unable to see why we are so concerned.

P.S. Katarina Gaspar. Arul Gaspar.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.12 15:05

@ 2 mins into the video on link......

David McDougall‏@mcdougallfilms

#MaxClifford "I've got all the evidence, I know where it's hidden" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlQyY2W0Jek

Back to top Go down

Max Clifford Arrested

Post by ShuBob on 06.12.12 15:27

About time! He had it coming.

I hope all the secrets he's been keeping about those in authority come out now. I think he's been using this as a bargaining tool for far too long. It's time for all wrong-doers to cancel themselves out.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 06.12.12 15:39

Now he'll know what it feels like being arrested for sexual offenses. I seem to remember him representing the fantasist Nadine Milroy-Sloane who falsely accused Neil and Christine Hamilton and another of sexually attacking her. She went to jail and the Hamilton's sued Clifford and he settled out of court. The false accusation then led to the Hamiltons becoming minor celebrities

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.12 15:52

Madeleine: Suspect Robert Murat hires publicist Max Clifford 'to clear his name'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-494591/Madeleine-Suspect-Robert-Murat-hires-publicist-Max-Clifford-clear-name.html#ixzz2EHsEMf7c

Followed by 8 months later....................

Pandora: 'You can imagine how I felt' - Max Clifford

By Henry Deedes
Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Max Clifford's relationship with Robert Murat has soured after Murat hired another PR company to deal with his libel case

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic16630.html

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 06.12.12 17:09

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/9727326/Max-Clifford-king-of-the-kiss-and-tell.html

Max Clifford was the king of the kiss-and-tell, the man who lifted the lid on scandals involving stars from Sven-Goran Eriksson to David Mellor.
. . .
Among those he has represented are Antonia de Sancha, an actress who had an affair with Mellor, a minister in John Major’s administration.
Clifford later admitted that he was motivated by “the pleasure of helping to bring down the Conservative Party”.

I wonder if the Conservative Party now feels the same way about him ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.12 17:22

@aquila wrote:
@Portia wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
Jean wrote:I wonder if Clarence Mitchell has time on his hands and can help out here...

Ok guys: what's next? King David & mrs Simpson?

Why are you British so obsessed with sex? To us, baffled Continentals, it seems a lot of other sinister things remain obscured, because your front pages are filled with sex-related drivel. Keep it indoors, where it belongs!

Hi Portia,

I see where you're coming from but investigating and prosecuting sexual crimes against children is not something that belongs indoors.

Course not,

But keep it private/legal fcol.

Why bother whole nations with it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.12 17:23

@PeterMac wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/9727326/Max-Clifford-king-of-the-kiss-and-tell.html

Max Clifford was the king of the kiss-and-tell, the man who lifted the lid on scandals involving stars from Sven-Goran Eriksson to David Mellor.
. . .
Among those he has represented are Antonia de Sancha, an actress who had an affair with Mellor, a minister in John Major’s administration.
Clifford later admitted that he was motivated by “the pleasure of helping to bring down the Conservative Party”.

If I didn't know better, when reading this article, I would have thought he had died ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.12 17:25

Châtelaine wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/9727326/Max-Clifford-king-of-the-kiss-and-tell.html

. . .

If I didn't know better, when reading this article, I would have thought he had died ...

He probably will, you know.

Anyone remember Dr Kelly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.12 17:33

@Portia wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
[...]

He probably will, you know.

Anyone remember Dr Kelly?
Oh, no, Portia ....

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 06.12.12 18:37

MAX CLIFFORD 'incident' in a Major Star's bedroom

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 06.12.12 18:55

Hmmm..... The VERY same Max Clifford who I berated weeks ago, turned my stomach with his 'defending' of sex with minors what was it? Along the lines of "When girls are throwing themselves at you you don't exactly ask for birth certificates" - sicko (sorry, just my opinion)

On hearing this news I just pictured a skittle lane. Dooown they all go. I'm not a Christian, but I pray God it be so.
Nappies in use at Rothley HQ tonight? If this isn't all linked, I'll eat my hat (by now I'm cynical realistic enough to realise we may never find out. But with MC's arrest it seems that the rats are being cornered! Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 06.12.12 19:28

@Portia wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Portia wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Why are you British so obsessed with sex? To us, baffled Continentals, it seems a lot of other sinister things remain obscured, because your front pages are filled with sex-related drivel. Keep it indoors, where it belongs!

Hi Portia,

I see where you're coming from but investigating and prosecuting sexual crimes against children is not something that belongs indoors.

Course not,

Portia, I have never had cause to disagree with you before. But this time with respect, I must. Why NOT 'bother whole nations with it?'? This country has every right to know what their so called 'betters' and idols are up to. Personally, I couldn't give a fig if you have a room with A,B,C,D and E entangled in sordid activity as long as not it is ALL consensual and A,B,C,D and E aren't children or animals!
The biggest problem the UK has, imo, is apathy. If this wakes up a few sheeples who up til now just believe a sex offender is the bug eyed weirdo in a flasher mac, then it'll be a good job imo. It is a similar kind of apathy that has allowed the McCann's nonsense to prosper.

Why should ANY filthy perv hide behind a veil of anonymity???

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 06.12.12 19:31

@rainbow-fairy wrote:Hmmm..... The VERY same Max Clifford who I berated weeks ago, turned my stomach with his 'defending' of sex with minors what was it? Along the lines of "When girls are throwing themselves at you you don't exactly ask for birth certificates" - sicko (sorry, just my opinion)

On hearing this news I just pictured a skittle lane. Dooown they all go. I'm not a Christian, but I pray God it be so.
Nappies in use at Rothley HQ tonight? If this isn't all linked, I'll eat my hat (by now I'm cynical realistic enough to realise we may never find out. But with MC's arrest it seems that the rats are being cornered! Wink

In my opinion this 'helping the police with their enquiries' will uncover many names.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 06.12.12 19:51

Guess it will depend on what they've got on him tbh. If they've got enough to get a conviction he has nothing to lose. He won't need to worry about client confidentiality as he will no longer have any clients to look after and his reputation will be shot to pieces. However I am sure Mischcon de Reya will be earning their vast salary tonight to ensure he is released without charge ASAP.

uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 06.12.12 20:50

There is something very weird about all this.

Max Clifford is keeping many paedophile celebs out of the media because, in his own words, "He makes more money keeping things out of the press than he does putting them in" and, he believes that these people don't deserve bad publicity because after all, the victims were not children, they were girls of 13 or 14. But he, himself ends up in the press for similar offences. It doesn't make sense how he can cover up for others but get himself exposed.

On top of that we have the recent ramblings of Stephen Birch who claims that Madeleine is buried in Murats; back yard, Jenny Murat writing a book and having a pop at Kate for what she has to say about Murat in her own book and now we have Murat supporter Max Clifford not only arrested, but on the main news headlines for all to see.

Whats going on?

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.12 20:52

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@Portia wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Portia wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Hi Portia,

Course not,

Portia, I have never had cause to disagree with you before. But this time with respect, I must. Why NOT 'bother whole nations with it?'? This country has every right to know what their so called 'betters' and idols are up to. Personally, I couldn't give a fig if you have a room with A,B,C,D and E entangled in sordid activity as long as not it is ALL consensual and A,B,C,D and E aren't children or animals!
The biggest problem the UK has, imo, is apathy. If this wakes up a few sheeples who up til now just believe a sex offender is the bug eyed weirdo in a flasher mac, then it'll be a good job imo. It is a similar kind of apathy that has allowed the McCann's nonsense to prosper.

Why should ANY filthy perv hide behind a veil of anonymity???

They shouldn't.

But Page 3 girl wasn't invented on the Continent, nor has she found an equal there yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.12 20:55

@sharonl wrote:There is something very weird about all this.

Max Clifford is keeping many paedophile celebs out of the media because, in his own words, "He makes more money keeping things out of the press than he does putting them in" and, he believes that these people don't deserve bad publicity because after all, the victims were not children, they were girls of 13 or 14. But he, himself ends up in the press for similar offences. It doesn't make sense how he can cover up for others but get himself exposed.

On top of that we have the recent ramblings of Stephen Birch who claims that Madeleine is buried in Murats; back yard, Jenny Murat writing a book and having a pop at Kate for what she has to say about Murat in her own book and now we have Murat supporter Max Clifford not only arrested, but on the main news headlines for all to see.

Whats going on?

What do you mean?
Somebody offing mr Murat &et family?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.12 20:58

***NEWS ALERT***

Max Clifford due to leave Belgravia Police Station any minute, and is going to speak to waiting journalists.

You can watch here......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/

He's expected to make a statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.12 21:36

BREAKING NEWS:

PR expert Max Clifford, held on suspicion of sexual offences, says allegations are 'damaging' and 'untrue'

Taken from ticker on BBC news online. He also said "very distressing"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.12 21:37

Danny Shaw‏@DannyShawBBC
#MaxClifford: " Anyone who really knew me...will have no doubt that I would never act in the way that I have today been accused"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.12.12 21:42

candyfloss wrote:BREAKING NEWS:

PR expert Max Clifford, held on suspicion of sexual offences, says allegations are 'damaging' and 'untrue'

Taken from ticker on BBC news online. He also said "very distressing"
The McCanns and their PR chief Clarence Mitchell came up with: 'ludicrous' and 'unhelpful'

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum