The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by Spaniel on 16.08.12 15:12

Jean wrote:I hasten to add that I don't watch it either but there might be someone brave enough to admit that they do! I like to read the names of the "celebrities" taking part to see how many I've ever heard of - the expression "scraping the barrel" always comes to mind.

I do. I do, hand in the air.

I'm watching because I lurve Julian Clary. I am on here reading and replying and watching TV at the same time, (hence my errors) not many programmes demand my full attention.

He was part of the "Strictly Come Dancing Team" on tour, and I laughed so much I could hardly catch my breath. I haven't watched regular BB for years. Last one I think was Barrymore where he bullied the page 3? girl. Whatever she was then, she is earning more than him now, and that gives me great satisfaction.

He and Kemp seem far too cool somehow for CBB. Kemp blotted his record by appearing in EE. Whatever happened to his film career? He was great in the Krays.

I never watch soaps. The "actors" appearing, are playing themselves.

Julian shouldn't need the money, he's a successful author, but big old house and upkeep though, that's probably the money pot that JC needs to keep filling.

I learned long ago that what we watch has no bearing on intelligence. In the days before TV in every room, I arrived back at my hotel to find the highest Naval Officers in the land falling over themselves laughing at ... Tom and Gerry.

If we want to watch trash as relief from our stressful daily lives, so be it.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.08.12 19:10

I didn't mean to criticise anyone who watches Big Brother and I fully take your point Spaniel that watching trashy programmes is a good way of unwinding.

The last CBB that I watched any of was the infamous one featuring Jade Goody and Shilpa Shetty. I had given up on it before all that kicked off, mainly because of the absolutely appalling behaviour of Leo Sayer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 16.08.12 22:02

Jean wrote:I didn't mean to criticise anyone who watches Big Brother and I fully take your point Spaniel that watching trashy programmes is a good way of unwinding.

The last CBB that I watched any of was the infamous one featuring Jade Goody and Shilpa Shetty. I had given up on it before all that kicked off, mainly because of the absolutely appalling behaviour of Leo Sayer.

Damn, lost my post. I didn't take offence Jean would take a hell of a lot more than what i watch on television.

Did Ms Brick play any part in CBB last night? I was only conscious of some silly role playing between a woman chewing the cud and a barrel named Cheryl. I wish BB would get back to it's roots of placing strangers in a house and observing them. I noticed Julian wasn't fooled by any of it.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum