The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

JIMMY SAVILE plus Many others involved in the abuse scandal

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JIMMY SAVILE plus Many others involved in the abuse scandal

Post by plebgate on 19.04.13 10:40

Cherry Blossom wrote:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/

Well I never, why doesn't that suprise me. although it did suprise me that it is splashed over the front page.

About time the papers caught up with the bloggers.

" by aiyoyo on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:59 am
I
thought they weren't going to name the "arrested" unless the person is
charged? What happened to that Policy, or is it only Politicians who
cannot be named? "

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rolf Harris, Royal Lawyers Harbottle & Lewis and Leveson

Post by bristow on 21.04.13 0:41

Very revealing and interesting article here from The Mail on Sunday.

How Royals' lawyer used Leveson, Lord McAlpine and veiled threats to keep Rolf Harris arrest secret
and even tried to forbid us from even publishing their warning
Lawyers use furore over innocent peer to to try and gag us

Emails to us from lawyers warned of consequences if we published
Mr Harris, 83, was arrested last month as part of Operation Yewtree

Lawyers for Rolf Harris have used intimidating and potentially misleading tactics to stop The Mail on Sunday from naming the Australian entertainer in the investigation in the wake of the Jimmy Savile abuse claims.
In a series of threatening emails sent to this paper, London law firm Harbottle & Lewis warned of the ‘highly damaging personal consequences’ in identifying their client.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2312312/How-Royals-lawyer-used-Leveson-Lord-McAlpine-veiled-threats-Rolf-Harris-arrest-secret.html#ixzz2R3AUbOpL

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.04.13 10:36

I always take anything which refers to Lord McAlpine as "totally innocent" with a very large pinch of salt. He has no more cleared his name than have a certain dodgy pair in Leicestershire.

Being able to silence anyone who suspects with very good reason that you aren't the most truthful and honourable person who ever lived is not the same as being innocent! It actually convinces most people of the complete opposite.

As for Rolf Harris, I don't think that he or anyone else not charged with an offence should be named.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.04.13 14:09

No super injunction, no D notice, just threats from Harbottle & Lewis. it should be a level playing field, I wonder what all the others thought who have been arrested that RH hadn't been named yet they had, if it was me I would be more than angry.

When police raided is home in November it was reported that they took away a home computer and other items, so we will have to wait and see when he answers his bail in May whether or not he will be charged

Roy Greenslade article, which I tend to agree with!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/greenslade

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 22.04.13 10:15

Will be interesting to see what happens now between Harris' lawyers and the Mail on Sunday. Bullying didn't get them anywhere now did it?

So what if Harris was in the Priory Clinic, the newspapers have reported many a time on celebs going into the Priory clinic and the reasons why. Why should Harris be any different?

Start growing some the newspapers or even your online businesses will fold in time as people will look to the likes of "ordinary" bloggers who are not afraid of printing the truth.

As Spivey asks - when is he going to be sued. I rather think he is looking forward to the day when he will be.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 22.04.13 10:41

I can't remember what thread it was on but I think it was Bristow who posted a few weeks back and said that a blogger was going to report soon on something so big that we would all be shocked.

Still waiting to know what it is. Have the lawyers been busy again or was that statement just a load of old rot?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.04.13 11:48

I doubt if it involved anyone really high up (or with friends who are) who really deserves to be rounded up but who knows - we live in hopes.

I see that the Daily Star tried to make out that Rolf Harris has spoken publicly about recent events.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/310470/Rolf-s-frank-confession/

In fact it relates to an interview given in 2005.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.04.13 12:23

@plebgate wrote:Will be interesting to see what happens now between Harris' lawyers and the Mail on Sunday. Bullying didn't get them anywhere now did it?

So what if Harris was in the Priory Clinic, the newspapers have reported many a time on celebs going into the Priory clinic and the reasons why. Why should Harris be any different?

Start growing some the newspapers or even your online businesses will fold in time as people will look to the likes of "ordinary" bloggers who are not afraid of printing the truth.

As Spivey asks - when is he going to be sued. I rather think he is looking forward to the day when he will be.

He shouldn't be any different from any man or woman in the street, just because any of them who are at the top of the tree in their chosen professions, and worth millions they think they are untouchable.

If he was in the Priory, and it was reported then people would put two and two together, as Spivey said, his name had been kicked around months before his home was searched. It was JWT who first tweeted Harris's name as the man from Berkshire, I've read quite a few blogs all mentioned his name well before it was published.

Latest I've read is the Met Police are flying out to Austrialia to interview a witness.

Back to the dream, if Steve Masham was in the Priory I wounder who's paying for it?

I'd read somewhere something big would break even bigger than Watergate, thinking outside the box, it might not be political, but then again it's time that some of those with political career's had their collars felt.

David Camaron on This morning with Phillip Schofield said "It was smearing Gays" Camoron it's got nothing to do with Gays, as he well knows, it's about pedophiles so why is he still protecting them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.04.13 13:34

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I doubt if it involved anyone really high up (or with friends who are) who really deserves to be rounded up but who knows - we live in hopes.

I see that the Daily Star tried to make out that Rolf Harris has spoken publicly about recent events.

Gawd what a truly misleading headline.

I've snipped this from one of Spivey's posts.

(Post from this person deleted - accusations like this are libellous and not proved as yet. )

admin Says:

Hi Alan,
If you have a way of backing your claim up, i.e source witness, newspaper, magazine please contact me. sp-iv@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers mate
Chris.

Posted on December 14th, 2012 at 3:14 am

?

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 23.04.13 8:39

Yes very misleading headline - interview 2005 on a programme called Enough Rope!

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.04.13 8:51

Cherry Blossom wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I doubt if it involved anyone really high up (or with friends who are) who really deserves to be rounded up but who knows - we live in hopes.

Gawd what a truly misleading headline.

I've snipped this from one of Spivey's posts.

(Post from this person deleted - accusations like this are libellous and not proved as yet. )

admin Says:

Hi Alan,
If you have a way of backing your claim up, i.e source witness, newspaper, magazine please contact me. sp-iv@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers mate
Chris.

Posted on December 14th, 2012 at 3:14 am

?

Apologies Admin hadn't realised. Thanks for being on the ball

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.04.13 10:59

Operation Phallia set up to investigate allegations of historic child abuse in North Wales, I have often wondered how and why the police chose a name for a operation.

Looking up phallia I found Phallia is latin for cloak and we all know palliative is a drug used to cloak the symptons but not effect a cure. Is the clue in the name, or is this giving them too much credit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.04.13 12:32

I hope it doesn't say too much about me - but I'm sure I won't be the only one - but I'd never heard of the word phallia and thought that perhaps it was something to do with phallic..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.04.13 12:38

"A dirty mind is a joy forever" ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.04.13 14:13

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I hope it doesn't say too much about me - but I'm sure I won't be the only one - but I'd never heard of the word phallia and thought that perhaps it was something to do with phallic..........

Just what I thinking when I first saw the word, I thought gosh why would they name a operation phallic is it a wind up or what.

I knew police were investigating North Wales care homes but wasn't aware of what it was called, I found it on a blog, did some searching and found this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2249419/Bryn-Estyn-Detectives-investigating-historic-child-abuse-receive-allegations-105-victims-month.html

[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.04.13 14:20

It's Operation PALLIAL - whatever that might mean.

http://www.soca.gov.uk/news/495-operation-pallial-supports-investigation-into-recent-allegations-of-historic-abuse

There was I getting hot under the collar about things of another nature!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.04.13 14:26

Châtelaine wrote:"A dirty mind is a joy forever" ...

Certainly agree with that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.04.13 14:36

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It's Operation PALLIAL - whatever that might mean.

http://www.soca.gov.uk/news/495-operation-pallial-supports-investigation-into-recent-allegations-of-historic-abuse

There was I getting hot under the collar about things of another nature!

Oh my did I leave the L of the end, I really must have been thinking about something else

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 23.04.13 23:18

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.04.13 4:45

'Groping' Lib Dem peer to be quizzed by police: Criminal inquiry launched over claims former chief executive molested party activists

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2313678/Lib-Dem-peer-Lord-Rennard-Criminal-inquiry-launched-sexual-harassment-allegations.htm

This was first reported in February.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 24.04.13 7:58

if he is charged and found guilty I think those in the upper echelons of the political party should also have their collars felt if they are found to have "covered" up and did not report a criminal act.

Look at his mug in the picture, fat, arrogant, smug - no wonder IF he was getting away with criminal acts and nothing was being done about it.

Lord my arris, gong/stitles should be done away with - given out to keep "the people" on side and let the fat cats keep getting fatter on the backs of the plebs.

Will it ever change - NO NO NO.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.04.13 10:52

@whmon wrote:Some of Saviles friends and a link to Praia da Luz
http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/jimmy-savile-kray-twins-cliff-richards.html[/quote[/url" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">]

Very interesting reading whmon, I think there is a vinyard in Guia in the Algarve. I found this of interest too.

[url=http://inagist.com/all/296300173917827072/]http://inagist.com/all/296300173917827072/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.04.13 11:10

@plebgate wrote:if he is charged and found guilty I think those in the upper echelons of the political party should also have their collars felt if they are found to have "covered" up and did not report a criminal act.

Look at his mug in the picture, fat, arrogant, smug - no wonder IF he was getting away with criminal acts and nothing was being done about it.

Lord my arris, gong/stitles should be done away with - given out to keep "the people" on side and let the fat cats keep getting fatter on the backs of the plebs.

Will it ever change - NO NO NO.

Seems to me the higher up in society the more corrupt they are. The alledged abuse he's being accused of involved woman, still no excuse though, could be he's a fall guy covering for the real abusers of children.

I'll bet there are quite a few super injunction in place, and some may have triggered D notices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.04.13 11:50

Just to show that there's nothing new about Establishment cover-ups, this is a link to an interesting programme about an infamous 1920s murder case.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/edward-viiis-murderous-mistress/

Why the word mistress is used I don't know as the future Edward VIII wasn't married at the time but I suppose it adds to the spiciness of the story.

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 24.04.13 21:13

Entertainer Freddie Starr has been re-arrested over fresh allegations of sexual
offences under Operation Yewtree
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22282769

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: