The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

JIMMY SAVILE plus Many others involved in the abuse scandal

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JIMMY SAVILE plus Many others involved in the abuse scandal

Post by Gillyspot on 10.06.12 14:21

Watch this video from around 3.30 mins. Watch Jim with Colleen Nolan (she was then aged only 14)

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.06.12 19:16

It may just be me but I can't access that clip. Here's another link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2EAwXm8Kkk

The nauseating groping bit appears at about 3.50.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.08.12 17:26

The Sun, today Sunday 5th Aug 2012

Sir Jimmy Savile to be accused of being a paedophile in new documentary
Under-age girls claim they were groomed and abused by late star

Accused ... Sir Jimmy Savile
By MATT WILKINSON
Published: Today at 12:48 [Sunday 5th August 2012]

SIR Jimmy Savile is to be accused of being a paedophile in a shocking documentary.
The programme claims the late telly legend abused his position to find young girls while he hosted shows including Top Of The Pops and Jim’ll Fix It. He was also well-known for the long-running road safety ad Clunk Click.

Several alleged victims speak out in the documentary, claiming Savile abused them when they were under-age.

The show will also claim the DJ, who died in October last year, groomed young girls as he travelled the country for his charity work.
The allegations will reportedly be screened on prime-time ITV before the first anniversary of his death on October 29.

Criminologist and child protection expert Mark Williams-Thomas will present the show after carrying out a long investigation into Savile's past.

A source told a Sunday newspaper: "There have been rumours speculating for years about Sir Jimmy from his days on television.
"But up until now, nobody has got any victims to speak out."

The source added that victims and itnesses give "detailed accounts of grooming, followed in time by assaults".

Sir Jimmy was a larger than life television star famous for his catchphrase "Now then, now then", smoking cigars and running marathons for good causes.

He never married and died at home in Leeds just before his 85th birthday.
Last month an auction of his belongings raised £320,000 for charity.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.08.12 17:28

See Candyfloss's post here on 8th January - there was another programme along these lines which was axed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 05.08.12 17:33

Typical that they wait until he's dead so he can't defend himself if necessary.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.08.12 21:30

Documentary claims Jimmy Savile sexually abused teenage girls, including one aged 13, during the Seventies

By Chris Hastings

PUBLISHED:00:12, 5 August 2012 | UPDATED:00:12, 5 August 2012

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183840/Documentary-claims-Jimmy-Savile-sexually-abused-teenage-girls-including-aged-13-Seventies.html#ixzz22hoSesh8

OMG Shocking reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 06.08.12 9:13

But wasn't there something on the Jersey topic? There is photographic evidence that Saville was there but he denied ever being there.

Such discrepancies are strange. We know from nearly 5 years of research that fame can protect one's reputation.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.08.12 9:16

Here tigger on this thread just a couple of pages back (this should be the page it's on below on link)......

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3817p30-former-dj-tv-presenter-and-charity-fundraiser-sir-jimmy-savile-has-died-aged-84

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.08.12 9:17

I am not sure what good can come of dredging this up now.

The quote from Jimmy's niece is odd though - that he did more good than bad in his life. If it was me talking about a relative wrongly accused of being a paedophile, I'd make it clear that the reports were false.

Her comment however gives us the impression that it was true but never mind he did lots of good things too!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 06.08.12 9:37

candyfloss wrote:Here tigger on this thread just a couple of pages back (this should be the page it's on below on link)......

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3817p30-former-dj-tv-presenter-and-charity-fundraiser-sir-jimmy-savile-has-died-aged-84

Oof! Thanks - we're actually on the right thread and on topic!
I agree with Jean that no good will come of it now, but all the same - I always thought him a creep of the highest order, nothing to do with being eccentric.
Some celebrities are 'out of bounds' for the press or police imo. Besides, these things are hard to prove and in no time you'd have girls being assaulted by JS even if' they've never even met him. There is no point to raking it up, but imo he was creepy.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 06.08.12 14:44

@tigger wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Here tigger on this thread just a couple of pages back (this should be the page it's on below on link)......

Oof! Thanks - we're actually on the right thread and on topic!
I agree with Jean that no good will come of it now, but all the same - I always thought him a creep of the highest order, nothing to do with being eccentric.
Some celebrities are 'out of bounds' for the press or police imo. Besides, these things are hard to prove and in no time you'd have girls being assaulted by JS even if' they've never even met him. There is no point to raking it up, but imo he was creepy.

The only good it would do now is that some of his buddies may still be alive and could be brought to justice.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 06.08.12 15:32

For me the only "good" to come out of enquiries and programmes like this are
1 The TRUTH
2 It stops people pretending that in some way he, and others, were saints, deserving of everlasting praise, (and Knighthoods !)
3 It may make others look more closely at other people in the media spotlight, not in a petty muck-raking sense, but to slow down this ludicrous adulation that seems to be accorded to TV personalities.
Think, if you really want other examples and want to vomit, of Barrymore, Cyril Smith and the rest.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.08.12 16:24

I agree with you there PeterMac.

The media is happy to print gossip about people's private lives when whatever they're up to isn't illegal and involves only consenting adults.

However, as is clear, if children are involved and the participants have influential friends, nothing gets done about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 06.08.12 18:07

@Nina wrote:
The only good it would do now is that some of his buddies may still be alive and could be brought to justice.
I wonder who sent out the invitations to children to appear on his programmes.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 06.08.12 18:20

@PeterMac wrote:
@Nina wrote:
I wonder who sent out the invitations to children to appear on his programmes.

PeterMac I can remember our two children sending a letter to him for Jim'll Fixit. ooops Children were desperate to get onto his show, oh and Cracker Jack. The chance in those days to win a tin of coloured pencils was so great.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.08.12 19:43

Yes, my son wanted to be on Jim'll Fix It as the hero in a Star Wars type story. At the time I was glad that nothing came of it as I couldn't have stood being anywhere near J S and his filthy cigars!

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 06.08.12 20:24

Has any one heard the lyrics to the jingle jangle jewellery song? disgusting! Did Saville write those words? if it is his lyrics says a lot

dragonfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.08.12 20:28

I'd never heard of that until now Dragonfly but it is on YouTube and is clearly a spoof with someone imitating Jimmy's voice. I won't post a link to it as it is unpleasant, the bits that I could make out anyway.

Back to top Go down

The other side of Jimmy Saville

Post by Guest on 26.09.12 23:38

Former detective Mark Williams-Thomas investigates allegations that broadcaster Jimmy Saville sexually abused vulnerable teenage girls at the height of his fame in the 1970s.

Exposure programme - ITV: next Wednesday (3 October) @ 11.10pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry on 27.09.12 20:33

The programme may do some good for anyone who may have been abused by him and

come forward and not been believed, or who didnt come forward for fear of not being believed.

Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 27.09.12 23:01

@admin wrote:Former detective Mark Williams-Thomas investigates allegations that broadcaster Jimmy Saville sexually abused vulnerable teenage girls at the height of his fame in the 1970s.

Exposure programme - ITV: next Wednesday (3 October) @ 11.10pm

slight off topic I read Mark Williams-Thomas Theory on Madeleine and was quite surprised

snipped

I believe what happened on May 3 was that Madeleine woke up, cried for a short while, realised her parents weren't in the apartment as they had not come in to settle her, so she climbed out of bed and walked around the apartment.

She found the back patio door was insecure and partly open so she walked out, went down the small flight of steps and out of the gate, turning right down towards the entrance to the resort and the Tapas bar.

It was at this point that she was most likely abducted by an opportunistic predatory paedophile.

Interestingly the police dogs first tracked a scent down this exact route. Unfortunately, although it is within range of the supermarket CCTV it was not working.

I don't believe a paedophile was watching the apartment nor do I believe an offender entered the apartment - this would be too high-risk.

I accept that statistically the abduction of a child is very rare, with approximately six children abducted every year in the UK, but if we look at the abduction and murder of Sarah Payne we can see how my theory stands up.

http://news.sky.com/story/599836/madeleine-my-theories-on-missing-girl

dragonfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 28.09.12 11:33

It's one thing to abduct a child from the open. Sarah Payne's abductor could have been watching the children playing. But Madeleine - a paedophile just happened to be passing the very minute a sleepy child wandered out? No, I don't buy it.

I partly don't buy it because of the way the McCanns change their story. Shutters jemmied, ah well no; huge emphasis on the eye, 'to be honest we didn't make much of it'. If Madeleine really did just disappear as they said, then there would be no need for all that.

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.09.12 11:43

The theory is also completely ignoring the cadaver scent in the apartment ...

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 28.09.12 12:50

After all the months on this forum I don't have a theory. What I have is a belief that the parents lied and many other people lied and the deceit grew to extraordinary proportions and suddenly there's an elephant in everyone's room. I believe that it is the hope of these people to put oil on troubled waters and give the McCann's a role to keep them happy, not too high profile but still under the thumb and to welcome them into the world of 'you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours and then we'll all get along nicely'. I happen to think the McCann's have been lead up the garden path. They are out-living their usefulness and are becoming a bit of a pain in the neck to the powers that be. IMO. I think within the next couple of years the McCanns will be a thing of the past. I believe they are being put out to graze. I believe that the delay in all the court cases and the SY review will be strung out until UK comes up to election time and then there will be another reason for sending them into media obscurity. I believe the date for Goncalo Amaral's trial will be strung out until it is relevant to the UK and Portuguese governments to allow it to press ahead.

What disgusts me is there isn't a single soul in that mottley crew with a conscience big enough to spill the beans. Of course it would take a very brave person to risk the attack from the media and the lawyers to potentially have their lives and the lives of their families scrutinised and possibly destroyed. It could be argued that what is the life of one little girl compared with the suffering of thousands of children. Underneath this is a group of people who have made millions of pounds on the back of Madeliene. I feel sorry for the McCanns sometimes.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.09.12 23:33

@aquila wrote:[...] I feel sorry for the McCanns sometimes.
I have been tempted to the feeling too. But then I remember the dogs, an IMO dead Madeleine and some people, whose lives have been ruined on purpose. And then I get kind of mad ...

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum