The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

9/ll conspiracy theories: How they've evolved

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 9/ll conspiracy theories: How they've evolved

Post by Guest on 30.05.13 9:09

I'm not convinced myself that Georgie Boy was in the know. He wasn't the brightest star in the sky - to put it very mildly - and was I think a pawn in the hands of others.

A short video which gives credence to the belief that this was not an unexpected event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H1IpZiEx-c

Alarms bells go off every time it's announced far too early what happened and who was responsible.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 30.05.13 9:19

I agree with you entirely. On receiving the news, Bush immediately fluffed his lines - having seen the first plane flying into the tower. There was no recording of that at all.
No doubt he knew about it, but had to leave the details to others. Now Donnie Rumsfelt - he knew all about it, had breakfast at the far end of the Pentagon and instead of doing his job after the impact, he spent about an hour helping the ambulance men, holding drips and so on. It can be seen in the video I mentioned before http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG_N7h2J6Lo
Subtitled in English. Also very interesting information about Gladio. The Bologna bombing will help people put Sandy Hook (gone very quiet there?) and Boston into perspective. It's an old trick.

9/11 must have been a very lucky event financially speaking. All the Enron papers were allegedly in building 7. Papers pertaining to several trillion dollars found to be missing from the defence budget went up in flames as the missile hit the accounts department. It's a tough life.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 30.05.13 11:54

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I'm not convinced myself that Georgie Boy was in the know. He wasn't the brightest star in the sky - to put it very mildly - and was I think a pawn in the hands of others.

A short video which gives credence to the belief that this was not an unexpected event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H1IpZiEx-c

Alarms bells go off every time it's announced far too early what happened and who was responsible.
Oh I'm sure George didn't organise the thing (can you imagine??? Its an obvious 'bad inside job' as it is! big grin
But the dead eyes - like a shark (haven't we heard THAT somewhere before!?!), tell me that he KNEW. No shock. If it were most people, even if not to frighten the children there would be a flicker of "Oh, hell" in there. Bushy - nothing. But then I guess there's not much there anyway winkwink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.05.13 12:44

There are so many clips of George Bush showing what an idiot he is; this short one is a favourite of mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz4uFYEwY7c

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 30.05.13 13:46

That is funny NFWTD. Looks like he couldn't understand the question let alone answer it. And to think Bliar was called his poodle. Yo Blair.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.05.13 16:56

@plebgate wrote:That is funny NFWTD. Looks like he couldn't understand the question let alone answer it. And to think Bliar was called his poodle. Yo Blair.

Speaking of the Yo Blair poodle....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314821/Together-Tony-Blair-George-W-Bush-reunited-opening-Presidents-library.html

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 31.05.13 0:22

@rainbow-fairy wrote:Not seen this topic before but I have to say that never, no way, no how did I EVER believe that 9/11 was a 'terrorist act' orchestrated by a physically ailing beardy man in a cave!!!
I was heavily pregnant with my second and remember it happening 'live' on TV and All I could think was 'this is NOT happening' - not in a shocked sense, just 'wrong'. The plane was all wrong.
But the clincher was the lady reporter stating that T7 had 'just collapsed' 20 mins or so before it did.
I've not looked too far into 7/7 though I never believed that either. I will research it more now.
9/11, 7/7, Diana, Kennedy, Grace Kelly - all 'wrong'. PT '07, most definitely 'wrong'.
And hey jd - it may have taken time but welcome to conspiraloon nuthouse! Its good here! tongue

ETA: watched '9/11 10 Years On' - if EVER I was going to waver, the dead, blank, 'it is done' look in Bush's eyes when 'allegedly' told 'America is under attack' (more like 'It's done, Sire!'), would be enough to refocus me. It was the first time I'd ever seen that footage and it chilled me to the bone. That was a man who KNEW and EXPECTED. (IMO of course winkwink)

I finally got out of Tesco's RF!! I see your handywork in the ASDA topic Mr

Sometimes I think how did I never notice any of this before, its been staring at us for decades and when you realise, then you see it everywhere & understand the real world we are living in. There are hundreds of 9/11 premonitions of planes hitting the towers before it happened. From films, music, comics, elite companies...just everywhere its quite staggering when you first wake up (and the one-eye, triangle/pyramid)

Also cunningly giving hints with NY souvenirs:

This one is very clever
Supertramp: Breakfast In America Album Cover

Album came out in 1979. 9/11 was served with breakfast...not to mention the everyday fight for freedom: "Breakfast In America." Orange juice = fireball...You are looking out of the window of a plane, she is showing the target.

Talking of that idiot Bush....He was told of the attacks whilst teaching the kids the words "kite plane must hit steel"!! Then "The Pet Goat"!! And how could the man who informs Bush of the attacks have relayed all the info in less than 2 seconds!

Then a few weeks later Bush says when he first found out he was 'outside' the classroom and saw it on TV! As you can see on the above video, he was inside the classroom teaching what happened! the TV was not "obviously" on! Can you take a close look at this video when the camera pans up to the first plane hitting the tower.....Do you see a plane hitting it? The plane should be emerging from the yellow/brown brick building on the right but I can't see it....Just an explosion on the tower. Where is the plane?

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
1. Type in capitals 'Q33 NY'. This is (allegedly) the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
2. Highlight the 'Q33 NY'.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS

That 33 number too!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 31.05.13 0:30

If you look at this footage frame by frame....The plane only appears just before it hits the tower. You do not see it emerging from the yellow/brown brick building on the right

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 31.05.13 0:39

The two 7/7 documentaries to watch are:

Ripple Effect 2....Refrain yourself on seeing Peter Power having a chuckle when it was brought up on ITV that a mock drill of the same event was happening at the very same time of the actual tube bombs, where people had just been killed. Also note what happens to a policeman (in Yorkshire) who dares to question the official story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwyzpzEgUWE

Seeds of Destruction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6Vfnn3YZXw

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 31.05.13 14:02

jd, I've missed you!

Yes hauled my sorry butt out of the supermarket long enough to post again big grin

Thanks for all those links and I loveWingdings! I have loads of fun with that - I'm easily pleased! I'll have to look at all those in the library tomorrow as I'm strictly back on the blackberry again, but they sound very interesting.

What scares me more than psychopathic leaders (I've always known they were there!), is those so blind they will not see. I don't include you in that, its people who carry on believing the c**p they are fed. Ok, so this one slipped you by for a while (that did surprise me a little like it did NFWTD) BUT you got to the truth.
Its these rednecks (and not just Americans winkwink) who believe the nonsense. Its a bit like watching Derren Brown and insisting what he does is real!

The term 'conspiracy theorist' was coined to be used in a derogatory manner to frighten people into not asking questions about official matters that are 'beyond the pale'. I posted an article from www.rense.com on here under the title 'Conspiracy Theorists - And What If We Are?' - a good read (or re-read) in light of all this. I actually LIKE being called a conspiraloon, as it proves (even if I'm wrong) I'm not a sheeple! As the article says, some events do NOT gain conspiracy theories, as the facts we are given match what we have seen. Conspiracies persist when the official story goes against all sense, all evidence, all we have seen - eg 9/11, 7/7, 3/05/07, Diana, Kennedy, likely Monroe....

On a random note, do you still have the same email address? I've not emailed you for a while BUT if you got an 'Invite to play Word Mole on your BlackBerry' , that was from my autistic son via my phne (have a different email, neither of the two you had work now... Another member here got one, I didn't realise what he'd done until I got a bemused email from other member!
I asked said son "did you send an invite to anyone else?" He said "Yes, jd" - you must of been in the email list. If he says he did then I can't think why he'd lie as he's not heard of you!!!

So yes, any weird random emails could have been from him laughat

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 31.05.13 14:22

jd, I've missed you!

Yes hauled my sorry butt out of the supermarket long enough to post again big grin

Thanks for all those links and I loveWingdings! I have loads of fun with that - I'm easily pleased! I'll have to look at all those in the library tomorrow as I'm strictly back on the blackberry again, but they sound very interesting.

What scares me more than psychopathic leaders (I've always known they were there!), is those so blind they will not see. I don't include you in that, its people who carry on believing the c**p they are fed. Ok, so this one slipped you by for a while (that did surprise me a little like it did NFWTD) BUT you got to the truth.
Its these rednecks (and not just Americans winkwink) who believe the nonsense. Its a bit like watching Derren Brown and insisting what he does is real!

The term 'conspiracy theorist' was coined to be used in a derogatory manner to frighten people into not asking questions about official matters that are 'beyond the pale'. I posted an article from www.rense.com on here under the title 'Conspiracy Theorists - And What If We Are?' - a good read (or re-read) in light of all this. I actually LIKE being called a conspiraloon, as it proves (even if I'm wrong) I'm not a sheeple! As the article says, some events do NOT gain conspiracy theories, as the facts we are given match what we have seen. Conspiracies persist when the official story goes against all sense, all evidence, all we have seen - eg 9/11, 7/7, 3/05/07, Diana, Kennedy, likely Monroe....

On a random note, do you still have the same email address? I've not emailed you for a while BUT if you got an 'Invite to play Word Mole on your BlackBerry' , that was from my autistic son via my phne (have a different email, neither of the two you had work now... Another member here got one, I didn't realise what he'd done until I got a bemused email from other member!
I asked said son "did you send an invite to anyone else?" He said "Yes, jd" - you must of been in the email list. If he says he did then I can't think why he'd lie as he's not heard of you!!!

So yes, any weird random emails could have been from him laughat

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 31.05.13 14:41

I've missed you too RF! Congratulations on the little one! Just more excuses to go the supermarket now! (crafty! big grin )

We are totally governed by psychopathic leaders, bankers and gilt edged companies all on their one (eye) agenda. For me it is not being conspiracy but telling the truth, against the perpetrators who have brain washed the population into their lies, and the total illusion they are good guys and we live in a free democracy. Its the big lie we live under. And I have seen overwhelming proof, consistent and answers all the questions from our history and current day lives. How I never noticed this before I cannot fully answer, consumed by their propaganda I suppose

Have you seen the latest Derren Brown posters on the buses, one eye! (again & again & again). Here is one of them

And the latest movie that is world premiering this Sunday in London

Thought I'd throw this one eye in! Considering the elite protection they have had since 3/5/07 from the perpetrators

Yes I did receive some Blackberry email a while back but ignored it.! so it was you!! big grin Im still on the same address so maybe you can send me a proper email one day now that you have found the exit isle! Mr

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 31.05.13 15:09

@jd wrote:I've missed you too RF! Congratulations on the little one! Just more excuses to go the supermarket now! (crafty! big grin )

We are totally governed by psychopathic leaders, bankers and gilt edged companies all on their one (eye) agenda. For me it is not being conspiracy but telling the truth, against the perpetrators who have brain washed the population into their lies, and the total illusion they are good guys and we live in a free democracy. Its the big lie we live under. And I have seen overwhelming proof, consistent and answers all the questions from our history and current day lives. How I never noticed this before I cannot fully answer, consumed by their propaganda I suppose

Have you seen the latest Derren Brown posters on the buses, one eye! (again & again & again). Here is one of them

And the latest movie that is world premiering this Sunday in London

Thought I'd throw this one eye in! Considering the elite protection they have had since 3/5/07 from the perpetrators

Yes I did receive some Blackberry email a while back but ignored it.! so it was you!! big grin Im still on the same address so maybe you can send me a proper email one day now that you have found the exit isle! Mr

Yep Mr jd, I'm a crafty one alright! Single mumhood necessitates multiple supermarket trips winkwink
Thank you for your congrats, he's a good little boy yes

The elite definitely live by their own rules and have their own agenda. We are nothing but worker ants. Useful, but easily crushed if we go out of line or it suits their purpose (which is why I have no problem believing the US would assassinate thousands of its own citizens.
I wanted to weep at the death of Bin Laden and all those utter hoons at Ground Zero chanting 'USA, USA, USA' - in fact I think I swore at the television!

I'd not seen the Derren Brown posters - I find him an arrogant little man tbh - but all this 'one eye' material is very interesting, in the same way as you say 9/11 was foretold many years previous..... Hmmmmm!

Well, I WILL email you and catch up inbetween feeding three hungry boys and supermarket visits, winkwink didn't want to before in case you'd changed address and it went to a random person instead!

I am now going to say very well done to my now middle son for telling the truth about emailing you - pity his elder brother isn't always so truthful! smilie

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 31.05.13 19:06

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
Yep Mr jd, I'm a crafty one alright! Single mumhood necessitates multiple supermarket trips winkwink

The elite definitely live by their own rules and have their own agenda. We are nothing but worker ants. Useful, but easily crushed if we go out of line or it suits their purpose (which is why I have no problem believing the US would assassinate thousands of its own citizens.
I wanted to weep at the death of Bin Laden and all those utter hoons at Ground Zero chanting 'USA, USA, USA' - in fact I think I swore at the television!

I'd not seen the Derren Brown posters - I find him an arrogant little man tbh - but all this 'one eye' material is very interesting, in the same way as you say 9/11 was foretold many years previous..... Hmmmmm!

Well, I WILL email you and catch up inbetween feeding three hungry boys and supermarket visits, winkwink didn't want to before in case you'd changed address and it went to a random person instead!

I am now going to say very well done to my now middle son for telling the truth about emailing you - pity his elder brother isn't always so truthful! smilie

Whoever has died on these false flags can only be by our governments.....Its all their mock drills that went live

Your middle son being honest like that shows what a good mother you are! Most would not admit to it

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.05.13 20:34

I don't believe for a moment that Osama Bin Laden died only two years ago when we are told that he did. There are many sites on the Internet claiming that he died of kidney failure in December 2001 (and had nothing to do with 9/11 which won't come as a surprise) and they are a lot more believable than anything put out by the American government.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 31.05.13 20:45

@jd wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:

Whoever has died on these false flags can only be by our governments.....Its all their mock drills that went live

Your middle son being honest like that shows what a good mother you are! Most would not admit to it

Awww thanks jd - I'm blushing now! But a nice comment was just what I needed, just had a run in with 'father' (who hasn't bothered for 10 months and now rises from his coffin, grrrrr)

Yes, I'll bet they didn't bank on the mock drills becoming public - or did they get 'leaked' by someone (who is probably now deceased)?

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.05.13 20:48

I'm not, as I claimed before, of the conspiratorial nature, BUT ... 9/11 was a big SCAM. Which cost 1,000's of lives to achieve a profit for a few! First to name: Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld ... Oil and medicines = money. Shame, shame, shame ...

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 10.06.13 14:32

"...closer look at Ellen Mariani's alleged husband "Louis Mariani" (who supposedly perished in "FLIGHT 175").

"As I googled his name for more images of "Louis Mariani", I kept bumping into a near namesake of his - one Luis Mariano, whose name actually sounded vaguely familiar to me. I then slapped my forehead and bursted: "Of course! It's that famous Spanish/French operette singer of yesteryear!". In fact, the Italian Wikipedia has him as "one of the more important singers of the world". And just to get a notion of the huge popularity he enjoyed in his time, here is how the French Wikipedia recalls Luis Mariano's arrival in Montevideo(Uruguay) to perform a concert (my translation):
"In the port of Montevideo, 60,000 fans have made the trip to see him disembark from the transatlantic ship which brought him there. 100,000 people attend his concert in the Uruguyan capital. The Beatles, who are also touring the country, just cannot believe it. Here, they are not the top stars - Mariano is."

"...the perp-crew that created the 9/11 vicsims thought it 'funny' to use faces of celebrities to construct their virtual victims - even using similar-sounding names and/or surnames! And this, particularly for 'high-profile victims' such as, for instance, YAMEL JAGER MERINO" - the very first, highly publicized "pretty-face-casualty" of 9/11 (her facial traits being 'borrowed' from the young BIANCA JAGGER). Well, it would seem that this other high-profile vicsim, "LOUIS MARIANI", was yet another such 'humorous' inside-joke..."

Another Jagger-related vicsim:
Merino, who was buried Friday, is survived by her 8-year-old son, Kevin Villa; her mother, Anna Jager; her father, Fernando Merino; brothers Bryant and Leslie Jager; and sisters Gabriella Sierra and Vianca Jager.
http://articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/19/news/mn-47349
Huh? Yamel had a sister named "Vianca Jager"? Uh, let's see....what springs to mind?

For a moment, let's say this vicsim is not a morph of Bianca Jagger. This woman was said to be 24, had a son, 8, & had worked as an EMT for 4 years. Far-fetched? While it is possible that she had a son at 16, I find it questionable that she completed high school, took a certified EMT program, then jumped into a high energy job while taking care of a baby son/toddler during the the same time period. Who wrote this script? The writer is the same person who put a 3 month old baby in a midnight showing of "The Dark Night Rises" in Aurora, CO. [People don't take fussy/fragile infants to movies. Clearly, the writers of the scripts are brain dead.]

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2367766#p2367766"

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 10.06.13 16:28

@jd wrote:

"...closer look at Ellen Mariani's alleged husband "Louis Mariani" (who supposedly perished in "FLIGHT 175").

"As I googled his name for more images of "Louis Mariani", I kept bumping into a near namesake of his - one Luis Mariano, whose name actually sounded vaguely familiar to me. I then slapped my forehead and bursted: "Of course! It's that famous Spanish/French operette singer of yesteryear!". In fact, the Italian Wikipedia has him as "one of the more important singers of the world". And just to get a notion of the huge popularity he enjoyed in his time, here is how the French Wikipedia recalls Luis Mariano's arrival in Montevideo(Uruguay) to perform a concert (my translation):
"In the port of Montevideo, 60,000 fans have made the trip to see him disembark from the transatlantic ship which brought him there. 100,000 people attend his concert in the Uruguyan capital. The Beatles, who are also touring the country, just cannot believe it. Here, they are not the top stars - Mariano is."

"...the perp-crew that created the 9/11 vicsims thought it 'funny' to use faces of celebrities to construct their virtual victims - even using similar-sounding names and/or surnames! And this, particularly for 'high-profile victims' such as, for instance, YAMEL JAGER MERINO" - the very first, highly publicized "pretty-face-casualty" of 9/11 (her facial traits being 'borrowed' from the young BIANCA JAGGER). Well, it would seem that this other high-profile vicsim, "LOUIS MARIANI", was yet another such 'humorous' inside-joke..."

Another Jagger-related vicsim:
Merino, who was buried Friday, is survived by her 8-year-old son, Kevin Villa; her mother, Anna Jager; her father, Fernando Merino; brothers Bryant and Leslie Jager; and sisters Gabriella Sierra and Vianca Jager.
http://articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/19/news/mn-47349
Huh? Yamel had a sister named "Vianca Jager"? Uh, let's see....what springs to mind?

For a moment, let's say this vicsim is not a morph of Bianca Jagger. This woman was said to be 24, had a son, 8, & had worked as an EMT for 4 years. Far-fetched? While it is possible that she had a son at 16, I find it questionable that she completed high school, took a certified EMT program, then jumped into a high energy job while taking care of a baby son/toddler during the the same time period. Who wrote this script? The writer is the same person who put a 3 month old baby in a midnight showing of "The Dark Night Rises" in Aurora, CO. [People don't take fussy/fragile infants to movies. Clearly, the writers of the scripts are brain dead.]

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2367766#p2367766"
My GOD, just - my GOD! As you know jd I've Always been in the 'inside job' camp but this takes sick to a whole new level!
They just treat their entire population with utter disdain nah

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 10.06.13 17:34

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
My GOD, just - my GOD! As you know jd I've Always been in the 'inside job' camp but this takes sick to a whole new level!

Yes it does take it a new level because they are really sick and psychopaths. I have come to the conclusion that they see us all as little cockroaches they laughingly stamp all over and use to fulfill their agenda

Another name that is so close, this time from 7/7 and 9/11

ESTHER HYMAN (of 7/7 fame) and ESTHER HEYMANN (of 9/11 fame)

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 10.06.13 17:40

@jd wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:

Yes it does take it a new level because they are really sick and psychopaths. I have come to the conclusion that they see us all as little cockroaches they laughingly stamp all over and use to fulfill their agenda

Another name that is so close, this time from 7/7 and 9/11

ESTHER HYMAN (of 7/7 fame) and ESTHER HEYMANN (of 9/11 fame)

Or are those jobs left to the underlings who do not necessarily agree with their masters and use this method to reveal at least part of what's going on.
I'd like to think that.
I'd think that those orchestrating these scams wouldn't lower themselves to sort out these details. Give these jobs to their minions - tell them to use the telephone books, any other list of names and faces and come up with the right number.
These guy might be on our side!

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 10.06.13 17:50

@tigger wrote:
Or are those jobs left to the underlings who do not necessarily agree with their masters and use this method to reveal at least part of what's going on.
I'd like to think that.
I'd think that those orchestrating these scams wouldn't lower themselves to sort out these details. Give these jobs to their minions - tell them to use the telephone books, any other list of names and faces and come up with the right number.
These guy might be on our side!

I believe they have brainwashed many into their way of thinking with promises i.e sell us your soul and in return you'll be looked after forever & never have to worry about anything. This certainly applies to the music industry. But these ones are so stupid to even think that their masters will have any time or care for them when D day eventually arrives. They will just throw them to the wolves along with the rest of us. I do hope though that some are 'playing the game' but on our side really

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 11.06.13 9:08

Do you know that is just the vision I had whiilst writing that post jd - ants crushed underfoot!
And jd, tigger, my hint in an earlier post (not certain it came up will check) was that someone not in agreement with the whole thing was leaving subtle 'clues' for those few they knew would look.....winkwink

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.06.13 9:38

@rainbow-fairy wrote:Do you know that is just the vision I had whiilst writing that post jd - ants crushed underfoot!
And jd, tigger, my hint in an earlier post (not certain it came up will check) was that someone not in agreement with the whole thing was leaving subtle 'clues' for those few they knew would look.....winkwink

Yep they don't care about us in the slightest and they see us as the lowest form of life. Not a nice thought I know but this is what they think and believe. To pull of 9/11 & 7/7 stunts just shows what psychopaths they really are...and the real power of the media in fooling everyone

This is one of the best documentaries around, and anyone who still believes that Al Queada was behind 9/11 should watch and ask themselves the questions raised in this documentary. If we had an honest media that we 'think we have, then these kind of documentaries would be aired and not ones that promote it was Islamic Terrorist. Without an enemy, these psychopaths can't pursue their real hidden agenda. this is why the CIA created Al Queada/Islamic terror, now resurfacing again as they continue onto the next stage. Everything they do they 'justify' with the terror excuse. Without this they can't achieve their NWO goals

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 11.06.13 9:58

@jd wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:Do you know that is just the vision I had whiilst writing that post jd - ants crushed underfoot!

Yep they don't care about us in the slightest and they see us as the lowest form of life. Not a nice thought I know but this is what they think and believe. To pull of 9/11 & 7/7 stunts just shows what psychopaths they really are...and the real power of the media in fooling everyone

This is one of the best documentaries around, and anyone who still believes that Al Queada was behind 9/11 should watch and ask themselves the questions raised in this documentary. If we had an honest media that we 'think we have, then these kind of documentaries would be aired and not ones that promote it was Islamic Terrorist. Without an enemy, these psychopaths can't pursue their real hidden agenda. this is why the CIA created Al Queada/Islamic terror, now resurfacing again as they continue onto the next stage. Everything they do they 'justify' with the terror excuse. Without this they can't achieve their NWO goals

Perfectly put jd.
Its a very similar story to Bin Laden's 'capture' - don't believe it. Not a bit.
As far as 'terror' goes, we should feel 'terror' at our Governments actions, not a few poor Muslim patsies nah
I've always said NO WAY could these people steal four planes at the exact same time and do what they were supposed to do.
The whole thing scares and saddens me (and I don't mean a Muslim with a rucksack).
NWO is well underway sad

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum