The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

What are peoples views on the CBS programme about Jon Benet Ramsey

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What are peoples views on the CBS programme about Jon Benet Ramsey

Post by zoej82 on 22.09.16 22:47

Looking and Burke then and seeing his interview with Dr Phil the other week...WOAH!!!!

zoej82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are peoples views on the CBS programme about Jon Benet Ramsey

Post by DENNISSALLY on 23.09.16 0:35

Hi, just after watching the CBS programmes, I thought it very well investigated and thorough.  Just yesterday I was wondering about the unidentified DNA on Jonbenets underwear as it always made me have that slight doubt parents being involved, so on watching how easily DNA can be passed it took that slight doubt away. I still don't fully understand the basic knowledge of DNA but I found it was explained well for me.  The cob web on broken window proved no intruder entered & Patsy Ramseys friend & neighbour being told by Patsy Burke hit Jonbenet with golf club in temper was very telling indeed as Burke in his Dr Phil interviews said it was done by accident.  The ransom note was written in my view by Patsy and Pasty & John very directly telling in their 1st interview they did not kill their daughter but stumbled on further questions. So many things to mention but one thing sticks in my mind & that's when they got young boy to hit the skull with pig skin & blonde wig, it really sent chills down me. They should re examine the DNA on the torch garrot & clothes.
The case is so simular to MM in many ways.  Parents talking to media and telling friends not to talk to them etc.
I would say it's worthwhile watching it again & with this new touch DNA it would be interesting to know the outcome of the results if they will ever allow it.

DENNISSALLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 23.09.16 1:06

@DENNISSALLY wrote:Hi, just after watching the CBS programmes, I thought it very well investigated and thorough.  Just yesterday I was wondering about the unidentified DNA on Jonbenets underwear as it always made me have that slight doubt parents being involved, so on watching how easily DNA can be passed it took that slight doubt away. I still don't fully understand the basic knowledge of DNA but I found it was explained well for me.  The cob web on broken window proved no intruder entered & Patsy Ramseys friend & neighbour being told by Patsy Burke hit Jonbenet with golf club in temper was very telling indeed as Burke in his Dr Phil interviews said it was done by accident.  The ransom note was written in my view by Patsy and Pasty & John very directly telling in their 1st interview they did not kill their daughter but stumbled on further questions. So many things to mention but one thing sticks in my mind & that's when they got young boy to hit the skull with pig skin & blonde wig, it really sent chills down me. They should re examine the DNA on the torch garrot & clothes.
The case is so simular to MM in many ways.  Parents talking to media and telling friends not to talk to them etc.
I would say it's worthwhile watching it again & with this new touch DNA it would be interesting to know the outcome of the results if they will ever allow it.
@DENNISSALLY 
I'm going to watch it again too as a lot to take in and want a better perspective. I think some things were done for "shock" value, as if JonBenets murder wasn't shocking enough, and it did what it was meant to do- raise doubt and questions. I'm not sure the DNA will solve the case after all these years and still get confused by it, I understand the same DNA ( touch) was on the leggings and the pants waistband I believe . So was that transfer? How could it be if one was more degraded than the other... I need to go back and examine more. It is so very sad and think we are not being told everything. 
IMO

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 23.09.16 8:59

Cobwebs = no intruder through that window although there was staging to make it look that way.

Reminds me of another window.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 23.09.16 12:21

Well, Burke Ramsey's lawyer certainly doesn't seem too happy with the CBS documentary..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/burke-ramseys-lawyer-says-he-plans-to-sue-cbs-over-outrageous-documentary-183648611.html

[Apologies if this had already been posted - there are a few threads on the subject of JonBenet Ramsey so I may have missed something]

NB:

Office of the Boulder County Coroner

Autopsy Report - 27th December 1996:  JonBenet Ramsey

Clinicopathelogic correlation:  Cause of death of this six year old female is asphyxia by strangulation associated with craniocerebral trauma.

http://hosted.ap.org/specials/interactives/_national/jonbenet_ramsey/jonbenet_ramsey_autopsy.pdf

Is there a doctor in the house?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 28.10.16 20:02

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: