The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

APPOINT MICHAEL MANSFIELD Q.C. to head the government's Child Abuse Inquiry - NEW PETITION (5 Aug 2016)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

APPOINT MICHAEL MANSFIELD Q.C. to head the government's Child Abuse Inquiry - NEW PETITION (5 Aug 2016)

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.08.16 23:03

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Appoint QC Michael Mansfield

Post by willowthewisp on 07.08.16 13:29

Hi Mr Tony Bennett,with all respect for the new petition,I think the only way to progress the child abuse in the UK should now be a "Public Inquiry" as successive Governments are implicated in the "Cover up"spanning different generations,at least the "Independent Witnesses"would be free from prosecution under the Official Secrets Act?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPOINT MICHAEL MANSFIELD Q.C. to head the government's Child Abuse Inquiry - NEW PETITION (5 Aug 2016)

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.08.16 13:47

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Mr Tony Bennett, with all respect for the new petition, I think the only way to progress the child abuse in the UK should now be a "Public Inquiry" as successive Governments are implicated in the "Cover up" spanning different generations, at least the "Independent Witnesses" would be free from prosecution under the Official Secrets Act?
I think you may have misunderstood.

The public inquiry is continuing

It is just that the petitioners think that with Michael Mansfield Q.C. heading the inquiry, it would be more likely than most to get to  the truth

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

QC Michael Mansfield

Post by willowthewisp on 07.08.16 16:07

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Mr Tony Bennett, with all respect for the new petition, I think the only way to progress the child abuse in the UK should now be a "Public Inquiry" as successive Governments are implicated in the "Cover up" spanning different generations, at least the "Independent Witnesses" would be free from prosecution under the Official Secrets Act?

It is just that the petitioners think that with Michael Mansfield Q.C. heading the inquiry, it would be more likely than most to get to  the truth
With due respect Tony,I mean a proper"Public Inquiry" free from Control freaks MI5/6 and Home Office interference?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPOINT MICHAEL MANSFIELD Q.C. to head the government's Child Abuse Inquiry - NEW PETITION (5 Aug 2016)

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.08.16 17:21

@willowthewisp wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

With due respect Tony, I mean a proper "Public Inquiry" free from Control freaks MI5/6 and Home Office interference?
 @ willowthewisp

I am really not following you at all.

This IS a proper public enquiry.

Moreover, unlike some other public enquiries, it has the full power to summon witnesses under oath and was about to start doing so.

There is no evidence of 'interference by control freaks MI5/6 and the Home Office', is there? (Apart from Joshua Rozenberg suggesting that a Home Office civil servant might have drafted Lady Goddard's resignation letter for her to sign - if so, probably at Lady Goddard's request anyway).

Is it not perfectly plain (a) that Lady Goddard was nowhere near up to the task and (b) she was embarrassed by a string of revelations about her profligate spending, her 3 months of holidays within one year, and her having achieved nothing within a year.

I can only repeat once again that this IS a proper public enquiry, but has been bedeviled by two main problems:

1. The remit is far too wide, with estimates that it will take 10-15 years to complete, and

2. Theresa May has made three successive disastrous appointments.

Surely Michael Mansfield, with his track record, has a much better chance of making this public enquiry work than many other people?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; QC Michael Mansfield CSA inquiry

Post by willowthewisp on 08.08.16 12:51

Hi Mr Bennett, thanks for your reply on this "bungled inquiry",I know you may not have been impressed with Dame Lowell Goddard's appointment and the Remit of time scale it covered?   
Then ask yourself who wrote the Remit and length of time for the Investigation to draw a conclusion, wherebye the main protagonists will have turned up their toes by then,so therefore they could never be prosecuted for any offences they may have carried out?
It seems a bit absurd, that you think"Operation Grange"is a cover up,yet think QC Michael Mansfield could deliver a through and robust investigation of child abuse covering decades? 
Where our delightful friends from MI5/6(Kincora Boys Home fame,Omitted by Goddard's inquiry) have had the evidence for years on the abuses carried out in the Child Care System,who come under Governmental control and would be responsible for the actions taken against "Children/Minors,Islington,Margaret Hodge,Elm Guest House, Richmond,now owned by Zac Goldsmith related to Diana Spencer(untimely death)knowing about Rapes of staff, from Royal circles?
Do you Really think the UK Government would allow the"Stench to be aired to the public scrutiny"if it was proved that the Government knew all along of the abuse being covered up, I suggest you take a look at how the European Union tried to suppress the information on the Marc Dutroux affair and the people who suddenly became the disappeared who had evidence they where about to expose!?  
Keep up your excellent work on CMoMM.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          "

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum