The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Child sex abuse inquiry: Judge Lowell Goddard quits - the THIRD inquiry chief in a row forced to resign

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re; child abuse, Dame Goddard resigns

Post by willowthewisp on 05.08.16 13:39

Hi Verdi, thanks for your post on this issue of child abuse and the decades it spand's,this is the "Crux" of the matter, hat News Paper Editors,ex-Police Officers were well aware of what was happening to the children/Minors and when they tried to expose the guilty parties, the"Mysterious Dark Figures" descended upon their establishment, with treats made of the "Official Secrets Act", where upon these figures confiscated appropriate evidence of the abuse to a special place of safety,guess where it went to,House of Common's or destroyed?

It is quite disgusting that all of the abused children haves suffered enough abuse without the"Official representatives" of Government condemming them as Fantasists,making up falsehoods, that now after giving evidence on numerous occasions,the big wigs suddenly resign from their role and leaves the inquiry in Limbo,was this a deliberate ploy from the,"Mysterious Officials" as a doomed "Conspiracy theory" once again?

We now have Operation Midland fiasco and Sir Bernard Hogan Howe wishing to suppress the full report by QC Richard Henricques,Exaro online News channel sudden foreclosure and suddenly smack bang,Dame Lowell Goddard resigns from her role into the biggest investigation into UK child abuse, all within a matter of Six Months, but their is no "Mysterious murky figures" operating behind closed doors?
The "Establishment"clearly do not wish to "Air the dirty laundry" to the public domain for fear of Anarchy of what they have"Systemactically" tried to suppress for years,Channel 4 Dispatches of the Metropolitan Police Service,child prostitution from Care Homes cover up in and around London Boroughs with possible connections to certain Guest Houses?
Sallypelt,mentions Abuse in Australia, the UK Government repatriated thousands of children world Wide during the second World War,these children were given up for adoption by the UK Government, who were then used as forced Labour to their new hosts oftenly abused in the process,take a look at a truly wonderful film called,"Oranges and Limes"and the National Scandal what had been covered up by Governments who sent and received the new "Child Migrants"ring any bells to what we are seeing in today's Economic environment?

No wonder the UK Police are gearing up like "National Commando Strike Force" with 1500 Officers throughout the UK on a "Remit" of Terrorism guise from ISIS threats,would these same Officers be used to control Riots or similar protests?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child sex abuse inquiry: Judge Lowell Goddard quits - the THIRD inquiry chief in a row forced to resign

Post by aquila on 05.08.16 13:50

@sallypelt wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@mouse wrote: My heart goes out to all the victims - I can't even start to understand how they must be feeling tonight.

Victims - what victims?  This is akin to the grand cover-up of the mystery of Madeleine McCann whereby the parents become the victims and the true victim is buried in the mire!

This international child abuse scandal will never be resolved - it's a travesty of justice and a total utter waste of public funds.  Who the hell do they think they're kidding with their mock concern over the welfare of vulnerable children?  This has been going on since the dawn of mankind, alas nothing will change.
This is precisely why there should never be a gagged Press in UK.

The question is, why would some "give up" a half a million pounds a year salary without an explanation to the taxpayers who are funding the inquiry?  What has Judge Goddard learned in the year she's been in post? She's an Australian, and I believe she "misses her family" back in Australia. Is she going to spill the beans back in Australia? After all, by her own admission, "failure" appears to be very painful to her.
Sorry sallypelt, but if you thing Judge LG (life's good) is going to spill a single bean then think again.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child sex abuse inquiry: Judge Lowell Goddard quits - the THIRD inquiry chief in a row forced to resign

Post by sallypelt on 05.08.16 13:55

Ah, I ask a question, and within a short time, it looks as if it MAY be answered, and rightly so. We have a RIGHT to know, as it is OUR taxes that is funding the lavish life-style of these people.

"The chairwoman of the independent inquiry into child sexual abuse has been asked to appear before MPs to explain why she has resigned.

It was "not enough" for Dame Lowell Goddard to "resign and leave", said Home Affairs Committee chair Keith Vaz.
He called for a "thorough explanation", and said the "only way" to move forward was to hear from Justice Goddard.
Justice Goddard has not yet given full reasons, but said conducting such an inquiry was "not an easy task".
Labour deputy leader Tom Watson also called for an explanation over why the chairwoman had stepped down.

Campaign groups said a replacement was needed "urgently" after Justice Goddard became the third inquiry head to quit.
Home Secretary Amber Rudd said the inquiry would continue "without delay" and in the absence of a new chair.
The inquiry was announced in July 2014 to examine claims of abuse made against public and private institutions.
BBC home affairs correspondent Tom Symonds said several sources had told him there had been "tension" within the inquiry, with one suggesting the New Zealand judge felt she was not getting the support and "loyalty" her job required".

Opps! Forgot the link:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.08.16 14:08

@sallypelt wrote:
The question is, why would some "give up" a half a million pounds a year salary without an explanation to the taxpayers who are funding the inquiry?  What has Judge Goddard learned in the year she's been in post? She's an Australian, and I believe she "misses her family" back in Australia. Is she going to spill the beans back in Australia? After all, by her own admission, "failure" appears to be very painful to her.
Hi @ sallypelt 

I think the answer has been provided in today's Daily Mail (yet again) and on the BBC4 lunchtime news just now.

It was revealed yesterday that on top of the vast salary she had enjoyed (£500,000 per year)*, and the mountains of expenditure she had incurred opening up offices and appointing dozens of staff etc. without having achieved a single thing so far in over a year, she had taken 3 months holiday in New Zealand during her first year, and had been paid £15,000 for a series of return first class flights to and from New Zealand before she'd even done a day's work. 

She resigned for a reason which can be summed up in two words: acute embarrassment.  

A commentator on the BBC news bulletin said, and I am sure this was right, that the revelations about taking three months holiday - not allowed by her contract - was 'the straw that broke the camel's back'.

Our new Prime Minister Theresa May is wholly responsible for the utter shambolic fiasco that this child sex abuse enquiry has become.  

++++++

* Although it must be said that she was paid only one-third the going rate for a criminal employed to look for Madeleine McCann, viz., Kevin Halligen. He was employed in April 2008, and sacked by the Find Madeleine Directors in August 2008, and was thus paid £500,000 for four months' work.  

I make that £1.5 million a year. Or £30,000 a week. (Plus expenses on top)

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.08.16 14:12

@sallypelt wrote:Ah, I ask a question, and within a short time, it looks as if it MAY be answered, and rightly so. We have a RIGHT to know, as it is OUR taxes that is funding the lavish life-style of these people.

"The chairwoman of the independent inquiry into child sexual abuse has been asked to appear before MPs to explain why she has resigned.

It was "not enough" for Dame Lowell Goddard to "resign and leave", said Home Affairs Committee chair Keith Vaz.
Just a thought.

A woman set this up - Theresa May.

The first inquiry chair was unsuitable - Lady Woolf.

The second was also unsuitable - Baroness Butler-Sloss.

So was the third - Lady Goddard.

All women.

Just a thought - would it be worth putting a man in charge this time round?

Fourth time lucky?

Just sayin'  winkwink

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; Dame Goddard resigns.

Post by willowthewisp on 05.08.16 14:14

Hi Sallypelt,So Oily Keith wants to know why Dame Lowell Goddard has resigned from her role into the child abuse allegations covering decades in the UK?
The very same Oily Keith,who eulogized Lord Granville Janner back into the salubrious House of Common's casting shadows of doubt of the"Evidence" from the accuser as a fantasist attention seeker(ring any bells)with the accorded Government line to refute the allegations?
Then we have"Marion Janner" on News Night haranguing her Dead Father has no Chance to defend his Reputation on these falsehood allegations(Marion)no doubt is a beneficiary of his estate, which was written into Law of a person suffering with dementia, who was still able to attend the House of Lords and carry out his functions Coherently,no doubt protecting her assets against Civil Claims from any abusers claims!?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.08.16 14:15

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:Ah, I ask a question, and within a short time, it looks as if it MAY be answered, and rightly so. We have a RIGHT to know, as it is OUR taxes that is funding the lavish life-style of these people.

Just a thought.

A woman set this up - Theresa May.

The first inquiry chair was unsuitable - Lady Woolf.

The second was also unsuitable - Baroness Butler-Sloss.

So was the third - Lady Goddard.

All women.

Just a thought - would it be worth putting a man in charge this time round?

Fourth time lucky?

Just sayin'  winkwink
oooh Tony, you're being naughty...but nice laughat

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.08.16 14:22

He called for a "thorough explanation", and said the "only way" to move forward was to hear from Justice Goddard.
Justice Goddard has not yet given full reasons, but said conducting such an inquiry was "not an easy task".
Labour deputy leader Tom Watson also called for an explanation over why the chairwoman had stepped down.

Campaign groups said a replacement was needed "urgently" after Justice Goddard became the third inquiry head to quit.
Home Secretary Amber Rudd said the inquiry would continue "without delay" and in the absence of a new chair.
The inquiry was announced in July 2014 to examine claims of abuse made against public and private institutions.
BBC home affairs correspondent Tom Symonds said several sources had told him there had been "tension" within the inquiry, with one suggesting the New Zealand judge felt she was not getting the support and "loyalty" her job required".

Opps! Forgot the link:
Why in God's name is Keith Vaz allowed anywhere near an inquiry?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 05.08.16 14:27

@aquila wrote:

Opps! Forgot the link:
Why in God's name is Keith Vaz allowed anywhere near an inquiry?
Yes, the man who left politics because of "ill health" when things were getting too hot for him. Yet with a year or so, he just popped up on our screens, and there he was.......back in Parliament as if nothing had happened. The filth just keeps festering, and in the words of David Cameron "we [they] are all in this together".

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; Dame Goddard resigns.

Post by willowthewisp on 05.08.16 14:38

Yes, the same Keith Vaz and his dubious claims from the House of Common's expenses claims,where he purchased his Mum and Dads home then claimed expenses as living their,is this the same person,now active in the Parliamentary System wishing to take over as the"Speaker of the House"?
Has their been an active scheme working on an hidden agenda to cause chaos to the"Official" investigation thought to last Ten years,ask your selves a question, why hasn't there ever been a "Public Inquiry"would that last Ten years?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.08.16 15:51

@mouse wrote:"Victims - what victims?" Verdie above

In answer to Verdi above - Victims of child abuse - or is that you prefer to call them survivors? Sadly many won't have survived - so I'm afraid there were victims and many have suffered terribly for years and probably feel that way. Anyway, I don't quite know what you meant by what you have said - but I guess we are on the same side, right? I've always been one of this forum's (joined some time ago, but don't post as much these days)cynics and have never held any confidence in the Scotland Yard Maddie Investigation - being a fan of Amaral, nor do I have any confidence in this inquiry into child abuse - realisIing that its tentacles stretch out to the highest levels of power/aristocracy call it what you like, and realistically I too fear that this will never be resolved, but still live in some faint hope that one day it will come out.... 

Oh and I too would very much like Michael Mansfield to lead this now  - but I guess with his track record (him being involved in the Barry George release - I believe) I realise that this is hardly likely to happen. 
Apologies mouse, I thought I made myself clear.  My meaning being, invariably the true victims of crime are lost and forgotten in the justice process and the crime perpetrator becomes the victim - the McCanns being a prime example.

Look no further than Oscar Pistorius.  A cold blooded murderer who inexcusably took away the life of his beautiful girlfriend - yet one is expected to feel empathy because he is a double amputee.

Humbug!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 05.08.16 17:19

I guess we got our wired crossed.

Ta for the apology though

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.08.16 20:40

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Verdi, thanks for your post on this issue of child abuse and the decades it spand's,this is the "Crux" of the matter, hat News Paper Editors,ex-Police Officers were well aware of what was happening to the children/Minors and when they tried to expose the guilty parties, the"Mysterious Dark Figures" descended upon their establishment, with treats made of the "Official Secrets Act", where upon these figures confiscated appropriate evidence of the abuse to a special place of safety,guess where it went to,House of Common's or destroyed?

It is quite disgusting that all of the abused children haves suffered enough abuse without the"Official representatives" of Government condemming them as Fantasists,making up falsehoods, that now after giving evidence on numerous occasions,the big wigs suddenly resign from their role and leaves the inquiry in Limbo,was this a deliberate ploy from the,"Mysterious Officials" as a doomed "Conspiracy theory" once again?

We now have Operation Midland fiasco and Sir Bernard Hogan Howe wishing to suppress the full report by QC Richard Henricques,Exaro online News channel sudden foreclosure and suddenly smack bang,Dame Lowell Goddard resigns from her role into the biggest investigation into UK child abuse, all within a matter of Six Months, but their is no "Mysterious murky figures" operating behind closed doors?
The "Establishment"clearly do not wish to "Air the dirty laundry" to the public domain for fear of Anarchy of what they have"Systemactically" tried to suppress for years,Channel 4 Dispatches of the Metropolitan Police Service,child prostitution from Care Homes cover up in and around London Boroughs with possible connections to certain Guest Houses?
Sallypelt,mentions Abuse in Australia, the UK Government repatriated thousands of children world Wide during the second World War,these children were given up for adoption by the UK Government, who were then used as forced Labour to their new hosts oftenly abused in the process,take a look at a truly wonderful film called,"Oranges and Limes"and the National Scandal what had been covered up by Governments who sent and received the new "Child Migrants"ring any bells to what we are seeing in today's Economic environment?

No wonder the UK Police are gearing up like "National Commando Strike Force" with 1500 Officers throughout the UK on a "Remit" of Terrorism guise from ISIS threats,would these same Officers be used to control Riots or similar protests?
willowthewisp - you certainly have an in depth knowledge of the establishment, for which I applaud you.  I can't interest myself much in politics, I don't trust a single one of them so for me they leave a lot to be desired.  Such hypocrisy and self aggrandizement in a collective designed to represent the interest of the UK and it's citizens is more than I can stomach.

You mention the establishment condemning the victims of child abuse as fantasists, inventing stories - that's just how easy it is for the establishment to quash claims of child abuse isn't it, so easy to pass it off as mental instability?  These poor kids, orphaned or rejected by their families, placed into the care system, destined to be victims for life,  vulnerable and so prime targets for the officials who can't keep their filthy hands and body parts to themselves.   Disgusting reptiles - and that is an insult to reptiles as a species.

How easy to blame the victim, the victim who has no one reliable allowed to speak out for them and prevented from speaking out for themselves.  Those, as you say, who are prepared to stick their neck out in support of the victims are labelled conspiracy theorist.  As a race we are trapped - like frustrated little hamsters running around in a wheel, the control network is too rich and powerful, too vast to be taken on by a few million citizens.

Makes me ashamed to be part of the human race.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 05.08.16 22:23

The UK column has done a brilliant analysis of the resignation letter today, it looks like it may have been tampered with in some way!

http://youtu.be/9egTRhmSqLg

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; child abuse, Dame Goddard resigns

Post by willowthewisp on 06.08.16 15:53

Hi Verdi,Thanks for your reply,as to regards our Electoral system,yes it needs to be changed drastically, which is why it will never happen, as the "Elite Members" will not usurp the control of power to an under class of their Educated system Mind set?
To Roxyroo,thanks for the Link to the UK news channel, which has only emphasised the child abuse scandal that covers all of the UK and how the "Corrupt Establishment" has openly abused the power given to them to practice of"Governed by the Will of the People, For the People" has clearly been abused by the System for it's own "Immoral purposes"agenda?
The"Moral High ground" that these person's have deposed to people Worldwide,must surely bring shame to the Nation when and if the proverbial waters break on the systematic child abuse that the Elected and un-elected chambers of Office have allowed to be Suppressed for decades,it will be bigger than what was happening in the Marc Dutroux affair, Rapes and Murders of innocent children that the European Union tried to Cover Up?
The Aangirfan site has a very long in depth analysis of the child abuse problem within the UK,dating back to the 1950's up to the present day of how the "Politician's" have failed the Electorate for the"Oath of Office" they swore to uphold?
The people of the UK need to hold the Members of Parliament and the House of Lords to account for their dispicable way they have swept the child abuse under the carpet,"Out of site,Out of Mind" mentality?  
Any Knighthoods and Monetary gains whilst held in Public Office should be forsaken for any"Misconduct in Public Office" that could be provern to have happened on their watch,or whilst holding the post given to them in any Government post, that they have now usurped to Members of Local Government Associations,as an absolute acceptable standard of their role whilst serving as an MP or Lord,Dame?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;Child Abuse,QC alleged to have Sexual assault on colleague in a lift!

Post by willowthewisp on 28.10.16 12:35

So the latest recriminations on IICSA Inquiry has been named on News Night,QC Ben Emmerson has been alleged to have"Groped" a colleague in a lift at Mill Bank Towers,the colleague did not wish to complain of the assault,but obviously told someone involved with the Inquiry?
Now we learn of"Racist Remarks" from Dame Lowell Goddard?
Was Mrs Goddard the person who received the complaint of the assault,then had a"character Assassination"by the MSM with regard to the IICSA Inquiry,that suddenly led to her resignation from the Inquiry in early 2016?
Now we learn of this most recent "attempted Cover Up"by Government Ministers or Civil Servants keeping things below Deck,out of harms sight?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.10.16 12:40

@willowthewisp wrote:So the latest recriminations on IICSA Inquiry has been named on News Night,QC Ben Emmerson has been alleged to have"Groped" a colleague in a lift at Mill Bank Towers,the colleague did not wish to complain of the assault,but obviously told someone involved with the Inquiry?
Now we learn of"Racist Remarks" from Dame Lowell Goddard?
Was Mrs Goddard the person who received the complaint of the assault,then had a"character Assassination"by the MSM with regard to the IICSA Inquiry,that suddenly led to her resignation from the Inquiry in early 2016?
Now we learn of this most recent "attempted Cover Up"by Government Ministers or Civil Servants keeping things below Deck,out of harms sight?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37787257

Abuse inquiry dropped investigation into lawyer's conduct.

The child sex abuse inquiry dropped an investigation of its most senior lawyer despite a disclosure of alleged sexual assault.

BBC Newsnight has learned the inquiry was also aware that an inquiry worker had alleged Mr Emmerson had sexually assaulted her in a lift at the inquiry's offices in Millbank in central London in early September

The woman had given an account of the incident on the same day, but did not want the incident to be investigated. Newsnight understands inquiry chairwoman Prof Alexis Jay and the panel had been informed of the disclosure.

The inquiry faces claims it failed to fully investigate potential wrongdoing.

The inquiry denies it received any complaint of sexual assault.

Labour MP Lisa Nandy told Newsnight the failure to investigate the alleged sexual assault was "the latest and most serious to date in a series of allegations that have emerged into the public domain in recent weeks".

She said: "They paint a picture of an inquiry that was set up in order to shine a spotlight on institutions that had become characterised by denial, secrecy and cover-up taking on some of those very characteristics itself."

The allegation of sexual assault is unproven. A lawyer for Mr Emmerson said on Thursday night: "Mr Emmerson categorically denies any allegation of sexual assault, or bullying or other misconduct at the inquiry."
-------------------------------------------------------------

Well, HE will/has to DEFINITELY, SURELY, 'sue' the inquiry 'worker' who has 'alleged' he 'assaulted' her, won't he?

"Mr Emmerson categorically denies any allegation of sexual assault, or bullying or other misconduct at the inquiry."

Is 'in a lift', actually, 'at the inquiry'?

Methinks lawyers 'clever wording'?   thinking

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;IICSA Inquiry,Ben Emmerson

Post by willowthewisp on 28.10.16 13:00

Hi Jeanmonroe,I stand corrected on Mrs Goddard receiving the complaint,thanks for posting the News Night Article,MSM pretty quiet on reporting events that happen at the Inquiry,wonder Why?
It really doesn't matter where the Assault took place does it,it was in a place of a Work Environment,so the Employer has a responsibility to the Employee?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.10.16 13:14

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Jeanmonroe,I stand corrected on Mrs Goddard receiving the complaint,thanks for posting the News Night Article,MSM pretty quiet on reporting events that happen at the Inquiry,wonder Why?

Not sure about MSM being 'pretty quiet'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3880766/Child-abuse-inquiry-meltdown-denies-covering-claim-lawyer-groped-colleague.html

Abuse probe denies claim top lawyer quit over 'sex assault' after Newsnight alleges cover-up of allegation
Ben Emmerson QC quit as head of child abuse inquiry on September 29
He denies claim he groped a colleague at the inquiry's Millbank Tower

The troubled child abuse inquiry was in ‘meltdown’ last night amid claims it covered up an alleged sex attack by its top lawyer.

Ben Emmerson QC denied sensational claims he groped a colleague and was allowed to quit 24 hours after being suspended.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/28/child-abuse-inquiry-hit-by-sexual-assault-claim

'The head of the national inquiry into child abuse has been urged to publicly address claims that it covered up an alleged sexual assault by its most senior lawyer.'

jta: WHEN did our 'unelected', by the British people, PM, KNOW about 'all this', personally?

Mr Emmerson was her 'favoured/prefered' QC, for the 'inquiry', when she 'set up the inquiry' two years ago, when in her position of Home Secretary.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum