The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Trump,Murdoch,Farage,Fox news,elections

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 28.06.16 11:40

Rupert Murdoch seems to have been rather busy in both the USA Presidential Elections and the UK Referendum votes, then has a secret meeting with Donald at the launch of his New Golf course in Scotland, wonder if Rupert was in Dresden for the Bilderberg bash?
Rupert has had a few,"Private & Confidential" meetings with Nigel Farage over the past few years,perhaps they were just swapping,Best Ales and who Brewed them,as Rupert doe's like a special Brew?
Rupert has a financial interest in Fox News Corp, who are giving a vast amount of "Air Time" to Donald Trump,Donald and Rupert seem to have an interest in their refinement of Female partners,not wishing to be sexist in the process, as Donald has a very close affinity to some very rich people in the USA and his funding for his enterprises to close affiliation with salubrious connections, who like Horses heads served in delicate ways? 
Rupert certainly has his itchy fingers in a lot of pies, mind you don't get them fingers burnt Rupert?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump,Murdoch,Farage,Fox news,elections

Post by plebgate on 28.06.16 12:18

Will anyone ever get to the bottom of all of it?  So many people seem to be connected it seems frightening to me.

I saw some photos of Murdoch with his new wife and Trump at the golf course and I must say it looked to me as though Murdoch has aged considerably recently.  The previous pics I saw he was wearing jeans and looked quite trendy but last week OMG he looked really old to me and slightly doddery but maybe it was a case of just unflatterng pics.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 28.06.16 12:26

@plebgate wrote:Will anyone ever get to the bottom of all of it?  So many people seem to be connected it seems frightening to me.

I saw some photos of Murdoch with his new wife and Trump at the golf course and I must say it looked to me as though Murdoch has aged considerably recently.  The previous pics I saw he was wearing jeans and looked quite trendy but last week OMG he looked really old to me and slightly doddery but maybe it was a case of just unflatterng pics.
The new Mrs Murdoch not taking proper care of Rupert,then,tut,tut or his he getting his T's wrong,blue pill,blue pill?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 28.06.16 12:27

big grin big grin big grin

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.06.16 13:37

I'm rather hoping that once the UK has regained it's independence from the EU, that people like Donald Trump will be prevented from stealing vast acres of our countryside.  Yes I know the old argument that their money is a great asset to the economy but the UK is slowly being taken over by very wealthy foreigners who are only adding to their already extensive property portfolio - personally, I'd like to see a bit more loyalty shown to British nationals.  These wealthy personalities (I use the word reluctantly) flashing their cash not only creates a greater social divide but also has an adverse effect on morale.

Contrary to what some might think, the UK is but a dot on the landscape, there isn't enough room to accommodate half the worlds population.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum