The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

David Cameron and Madeleine McCann - The man who was told by Rebekah Brooks to set up the £13 million Operation Grange has announced his resignation

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: David Cameron and Madeleine McCann - The man who was told by Rebekah Brooks to set up the £13 million Operation Grange has announced his resignation

Post by plebgate on 25.06.16 17:36

@MRNOODLES wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:...(Including Boris because I'm not 100% he wants out)...
Boris is the fall-back option.

Don't trust him.

Not one bit.

He is in EXACTLY the same club as Cameron and Osborne.
Notice today Farage has been excluded

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/25/furious-farage-excluded-from-committee-to-negotiate-brexit-5965707/

What odds would you give me for Boris to appear in the media saying the EU are willing to discuss a further deal before the Article 50 trigger is pulled?
We were saying this earlier at home.   Hoping that this might happen in the next 3 months.  FMs saying we should get out pronto but Merkel saying that we could take it slowly.

If that happens the 17 million outers will be very unhappy.   There are some big hitters in the Out campaign it wont be easy for them.

If it did happen then the Tories and Labourites would be finished come the next election and they know it.   The referendum was promised because they were afraid of pushing their voters to UKIP and imo that would definitely happen if they renege on this one and only referendum.

The people have spoken - SUCK IT UP the losers.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron and Madeleine McCann - The man who was told by Rebekah Brooks to set up the £13 million Operation Grange has announced his resignation

Post by BlueBag on 25.06.16 17:58

@Claire25 wrote:Oh please no! pray2 Maybe that why the media is fuelling the fire between in and out.. so they can offer to attempt a compromise sad
Like I said.

We won round 1.

Round 2 will be a "better deal" and a new referendum (in a few unhasty years).

The fight goes on.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 25.06.16 18:00

@plebgate wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:...(Including Boris because I'm not 100% he wants out)...
Boris is the fall-back option.

Don't trust him.

Not one bit.

He is in EXACTLY the same club as Cameron and Osborne.
Notice today Farage has been excluded

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/25/furious-farage-excluded-from-committee-to-negotiate-brexit-5965707/

What odds would you give me for Boris to appear in the media saying the EU are willing to discuss a further deal before the Article 50 trigger is pulled?
We were saying this earlier at home.   Hoping that this might happen in the next 3 months.  FMs saying we should get out pronto but Merkel saying that we could take it slowly.

If that happens the 17 million outers will be very unhappy.   There are some big hitters in the Out campaign it wont be easy for them.

If it did happen then the Tories and Labourites would be finished come the next election and they know it.   The referendum was promised because they were afraid of pushing their voters to UKIP and imo that would definitely happen if they renege on this one and only referendum.

The people have spoken - SUCK IT UP the losers.
Merkel needs to ask the German people what they think of EU membership.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 25.06.16 18:02

Nigel Farage needs to be part of the leave process.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.06.16 18:03

There are very many Germans deeply unhappy about the EU membership and the way she has allowed free entry into their country it has been reported.

I think she's another one doomed at their next elections.  I hope so anyway.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.06.16 18:06

@BlueBag wrote:Nigel Farage needs to be part of the leave process.
Of course he does he knows about The Markets etc.   He could be an adviser just like Lord Sugar is to Tories and before that Labour.

I am hoping Gove can be persuaded to stand as PM.   Boris has done his job for the Outers but I think Gove would be much steadier as PM.

Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 25.06.16 18:47

@plebgate wrote:
Of course he does he knows about The Markets etc.   He could be an adviser just like Lord Sugar is to Tories and before that Labour.

I am hoping Gove can be persuaded to stand as PM.   Boris has done his job for the Outers but I think Gove would be much steadier as PM.

It does make sense.  Therefore I'm suspicious what's about to happen.

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 25.06.16 19:30

I don;t think we will ever leave
Say no to get a better yes

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire25 on 25.06.16 21:01

Oh this is filling me with dread.  Surely they won't agree to a second referendum too? They need to find a replacement for DC asap who actually does want out.. he said they would be in place BY October didn't he? pray2

Claire25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 25.06.16 21:15

@Joss wrote:Brexit: So What Happens Next?
Where is the road map? Who can be trusted to see it through?
(Quote)
I had a bad feeling about it. And although we got the desired result against all expectations, the sense of foreboding is still there. Maybe it’s reserved for the actual implementation of Brexit and the possibility – no, probability – that it will be comprehensively fouled up.
All the parties (except UKIP) tried to bludgeon the British public into voting to stay in the EU. None can therefore be trusted to carry out the people’s wish as diligently as one would normally expect. David Cameron is atanding down as prime minister but not soon enough. With all this in mind I decided to drop a line to my (SNP) MP….
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06/24/brexit-so-what-happens-next/
I'm with you 100% on this Joss, I foresee trouble ahead - they haven't even left the starting block, the future is anything but positive.  As most know through life experience - it's a darn sight easier to get into a situation than it is to get out.

The UK's departure destabilizes the Union, they're not going to take too kindly to having one of their limbs amputated - what if other member states start to turn ugly and follow suit?  They could make life very difficult for the UK - what if the EU impose sanctions on the UK in some context and/or boycott trade? 

I believe the European Union's ultimate intention is to expand it's membership and thus, joined with the United States of America,  become a new world super power.  This is not straightforward as much as I would like to think otherwise.

Hope I'm wrong.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 25.06.16 21:20

@MRNOODLES wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:I voted out and the whining 2nd chance ref petition is a complete no-goer.  That's my position.

But I still get the feeling Brexit won't happen.  Don't know whether it's because the EU will make negotiating 2 years under article 50 a web of rabbit holes and rubbish.  Or 'Government' between the major parties (Including Boris because I'm not 100% he wants out)  will agree to a snap general election.  And Labour will offer another another referendum with 16-17 year olds allowed to vote.  Tories will pretend to reluctantly agree, as to not hand Labour an easy win.

If there is the slightest chance that they will hold another referendum, because the Remains cannot accept a DEMOCRATIC result, then voting in this country is DEAD.  However, it is NOT going to happen, so Remains LIVE WITH IT!
I hope you're 100% correct but I don't trust half of those MPs in Parliament.
You trust the other half?  I bloody well don't!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.06.16 21:28

The PM of the country has to give the nod for a referendum doesn't he?   Camerun is not in a positon to do this, so it will be left to a Brexiteer PM who certainly wont do that imo.

Corbyn has said that he wont go along with Parliament overturning the Leave result, so it looks as though the Big Sulkers will have to lump it.

Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 25.06.16 22:05

@Verdi wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:I voted out and the whining 2nd chance ref petition is a complete no-goer.  That's my position.

But I still get the feeling Brexit won't happen.  Don't know whether it's because the EU will make negotiating 2 years under article 50 a web of rabbit holes and rubbish.  Or 'Government' between the major parties (Including Boris because I'm not 100% he wants out)  will agree to a snap general election.  And Labour will offer another another referendum with 16-17 year olds allowed to vote.  Tories will pretend to reluctantly agree, as to not hand Labour an easy win.

If there is the slightest chance that they will hold another referendum, because the Remains cannot accept a DEMOCRATIC result, then voting in this country is DEAD.  However, it is NOT going to happen, so Remains LIVE WITH IT!
I don't trust any of them ! They lie with as many teeth as they have in their mouths !!

Scratches head - now where have I heard that before ? scratchhead

sandancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop on 25.06.16 22:40

@jeanmonroe wrote:Theresa May 'cannot' be a future PM 'until' she can 'explain' WHY she has 'authorised' over £16 MILLION of UK taxpayers 'money' to be 'spent' on a ONE 'missing' child 'investigation'.

A 'missing' child investigation that has 'produced' 'nada, nil, zero' EVIDENCE of an 'abduction', (THE 'abduction',) of that 'missing child' and an investigation BASED totally, solely, on ONLY 'what' she has been 'TOLD', by the two people who were the very last people (admitted) to have 'seen' that 'missing' child.

These sorts of comments I don't understand as its not rocket science is it?
This case is one of the most high profile in the country and one of the most contorted crimes to ever occur (hence this site).
Tax is like an insurance policy, its paying out on this case and long may it do so until there is a result.
We know all roads only lead one way.

loopzdaloop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 25.06.16 23:54

@sandancer wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:

I don't trust any of them ! They lie with as many teeth as they have in their mouths !!

Scratches head - now where have I heard that before ? scratchhead
Remember sandancer, you heard it first here on CMoMM - anything else is rubbish!

shiny !

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.06.16 9:03

The fall-out from Britain's historic, popular 'Vote Leave' rebellion continues apace.

The BBC and the mainstream press have been majoring throughout the referendum campaign on how 'divided' the Conservative Party is on Europe, bit it is bickering and all-our warfare in the Labour Party that is making today's headlines:

Half of Labour's Shadow Cabinet may resign:    

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news 

Corbyn: 'Accept the decision'

Corbyn did however yesterday make a statesmanlike speech in which he called on the country as a whole to accept the decision to leave:

QUOTE: "Speaking for the first time since Brexit was confirmed, Mr Corbyn said: 'The referendum has taken place, a decision has been made, I think we have got to accept that decision and work out our relationship with Europe in the future'."

That gives me hope that no MPs are going to undermine the democratic decision we've made.

Muslims for Britain

One of the very heartening things in the Referendum campaign was the creation of a Britain-loving group 'Muslims for Britain' .This morning, on BBC Radio 4's 'Sunday' programme, one of those interviewed was Saqid Bhatti, Secretary-General  of Muslims for Britain and also a prominent board member of the 'Vote Leave' campaign. This group represents the true 'moderate Muslim' population of the country. Surveys suggest that over 30% of British Muslims voted 'Leave'. Their group issued an upbeat and even uplifting statement on Friday and I reproduce it here:

Welcome to Muslims For Britain!

Press Release on Winning the Referendum on Britain’s Membership of the European Union

On the June 23rd, we witnessed what we believe was one of the greatest acts of democracy in our nation’s history. Muslims for Britain welcomes the decision of the British people to leave the European Union.

We are proud of the spirited and passionate case Muslims for Britain supporters and activists made from across the country. We thank them for the hundreds of hours of campaigning they did over the last few months. We worked together taking our optimistic and hopeful message: from house to house, neighbourhood to neighbourhood and city to city. We particularly welcome the results in the following areas where we had strong representation: Bradford, Dewsbury, Sheffield, Bury, Pendle, Birmingham, Coventry, Walsall, Worcester, Nottingham, Derby, High Wycombe, and Woking.

As Boris Johnson said after the referendum result was announced, “I believe we now have a glorious opportunity. We can pass our own laws and set our own taxes, entirely to the needs of the UK economy. We can control our borders in a way that is not discriminatory, and take the wind out of the sails of the extremists and those that would play politics with immigration. Above all, we can find our voice in the world again. Powerful, liberal, human. An extraordinary force for good in the world.”

To our fellow Britons – however you may have voted. Now that the referendum is over, let’s  work together strengthen our country economically and socially, the country of which we’re so proud of.  Let’s work towards a new politics that works for all.

We love this country and we will do everything in our power to work for its unity, prosperity and well-being.

Muslims for Britain

Secretary General – Saqib Bhatti
Director – Iftikhar Awan and Aftab Chughtai

George Osborne breaks cover - and Conservative Minister and Remain supporter Justine Greening agrees 'Better Off Out'   

At last, late yesterday, George Osborne, who had been hiding, broke cover. It was to celebrate and congratulate fellow-Remainer and Conservative Minister Justine Greening on 'coming out' on Gay Pride Day:

The international development secretary tweeted: "Today's a good day to say I'm in a happy same sex relationship, I campaigned for Stronger In but sometimes you're better off out!" - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36630900

Gay Pride Day was also a happy one for this gay police officer, whose marriage proposal to his gay partner was joyfully accepted:

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 26.06.16 14:13

Brexit chaos ensues across the nation and indeed the world, as anticipated the emphasis is on the politician not the citizen!

Always was the priority - always will be.  Just sit back and await the fall-out!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Departures from Corbyn's Shadow Cabinet up to 7pm tonight

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.06.16 19:22

Portfolio

Shadow Minister

Term

Leader of the Opposition
Leader of the Labour Party

The Rt Hon Jeremy Corbyn MP

2015–                                                  

Deputy Leader of the Labour Party
Shadow Minister for the Cabinet Office

Tom Watson MP

2015–

Shadow First Secretary of State
Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills

Angela Eagle MP

2015–

Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer

John McDonnell MP

2015–

Shadow Secretary of State for Justice
Shadow Lord Chancellor

The Rt Hon The Lord Falconer of Thoroton PC QC

2015–2016  RESIGNED

Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury

Seema Malhotra MP

2015–2016  RESIGNED

Shadow Home Secretary

The Rt Hon Andy Burnham MP

2015–

Shadow Foreign Secretary

The Rt Hon Hilary Benn MP

2015–2016   SACKED

2016–

Opposition Chief Whip in the House of Commons

The Rt Hon Rosie Winterton MP

2015–           

Shadow Secretary of State for Health

Heidi Alexander MP

2015–2016   RESIGNED

Shadow Secretary of State for Education

Lucy Powell MP

2015–2016   RESIGNED

Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions

Owen Smith MP

2015–

Shadow Secretary of State for Defence

Maria Eagle MP

2015–2016

Emily Thornberry MP

2016–        

Shadow Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government
Shadow Minister for the Constitutional Convention

Jon Trickett MP

2015–

Shadow Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change

Lisa Nandy MP

2015–

Shadow Leader of the House of Commons

Chris Bryant MP

2015–

Shadow Secretary of State for Transport

Lilian Greenwood MP

2015–2016 RESIGNED

Shadow Secretary of State for Northern Ireland

Vernon Coaker MP

2015–2016  RESIGNED

Shadow Secretary of State for International Development

Diane Abbott MP

2015–

Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland

Ian Murray MP

2015–2016   RESIGNED

Shadow Secretary of State for Wales

Nia Griffith MP

2015–

Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

Kerry McCarthy MP

2015–2016    RESIGNED 

Shadow Minister for Women and Equalities

Kate Green MP

2015–

Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport

Michael Dugher MP

2015–2016

Maria Eagle MP

2016–

Shadow Minister for Young People and Voter Registration

Gloria De Piero MP

2015–2016    RESIGNED

Shadow Leader of the House of Lords

The Rt Hon The Baroness Smith of Basildon PC

2015–

Shadow Minister for Mental Health

Luciana Berger MP

2015–

Opposition Chief Whip in the House of Lords

The Rt Hon The Lord Bassam of Brighton PC

2015–

LIST OF THOSE GONE

Hilary Benn, shadow foreign secretary

Lord Falconer, shadow justice secretary

Heidi Alexander, shadow health secretary

Lucy Powell, shadow education secretary

Vernon Coaker, shadow Northern Ireland secretary

Ian Murray, shadow Scottish secretary - and Labour's only MP in Scotland

Kerry McCarthy, shadow environment secretary

Seema Malhotra, shadow chief secretary to the Treasury

Lillian Greenwood, shadow transport secretary

Gloria de Piero, shadow minister for young people and voter registration

10 of his team of 29 gone already

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 26.06.16 19:49

@MRNOODLES wrote:
@Claire25 wrote:Oh please no! pray2 Maybe that why the media is fuelling the fire between in and out.. so they can offer to attempt a compromise sad

That's what me & the wife's been thinking today.  The media instead of cooling the flames they've been stoking them.
MRNOODLES

+1

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 26.06.16 19:51

+1 BlueBag

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 27.06.16 11:22

All these Labour 'resignations' are, imo, 'prompted' by the war 'criminal' Tony B.

Remind me, is the 'Chilcott report' due to be published 'shortly'?

Let's all 'talk' about Labour party 'turmoil'....NOT the Chilcott 'report'!

Tony B been 'on' telly a lot 'recently' hasn't he?

memo to Blair: 'We ain't DUPED by you!'

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 27.06.16 12:03

@jeanmonroe wrote:All these Labour 'resignations' are, imo, 'prompted' by the war 'criminal' Tony B.

Remind me, is the 'Chilcott report' due to be published 'shortly'?

Let's all 'talk' about Labour party 'turmoil'....NOT the Chilcott 'report'!

Tony B been 'on' telly a lot 'recently' hasn't he?

memo to Blair: 'We ain't DUPED by you!'
have the popcorn ready for wed and the publication of chilcott!!

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

european arrest warrant

Post by justabout on 27.06.16 12:19

sort of pushing Jean Monroe,s point further,would this Brexit vote mean an end to the European Arrest Warrant?wasn,t that brought in under the Lisbon Treaty?Socrates--Gordon Brown--Tony Blair and one hundred year D notices--implications for TM? Portugal if they ever perhaps need to extradite someone from a NON EU country??

justabout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

David Cameron

Post by willowthewisp on 27.06.16 12:40

so we now see the "Master Plan-London and the Financial Services Industry" wish to exit the UK to deal in World currencies?
That it has all been set up to protect the Elite City of London and Banking Institutions,BofE=Federal Reserve and the Annual £6-800 Million infrastructure given to them by the UK Treasury on an Annual basis,free of any Parliamentary Rules of Government?
Notably, the UK will not have to regulate the rules that Europe was about to introduce on new regulations for all Banks to adhere to?
It has been stated that"Article 50" may never see the light of day in the UK and will be in the"Long Grass"procedure never to be implemented due to the entanglement of the original setup of Article 50, rules and regulations on each article to be discussed before implementation on Article 50?
Boris Johnson knew all along of whom he was protecting as being a previous Lord Mayor of London and it wasn't the mainstream public, it was the Elite being looked after at the public's expense disguised as a Referendum of the people, as Parker would say,"Yes Ma Lady"??

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 27.06.16 12:46

@justabout wrote:sort of pushing Jean Monroe,s point further,would this Brexit vote mean an end to the European Arrest Warrant?wasn,t that brought in under the Lisbon Treaty?Socrates--Gordon Brown--Tony Blair and one hundred year D notices--implications for TM? Portugal if they ever perhaps need to extradite someone from a NON EU country??
Yes I think it does mean an end to it as we would no longer be a member state.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum