The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Richard D. Hall: Informing Operation Grange about the facts of the Madeleine McCann case

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richard D. Hall: Informing Operation Grange about the facts of the Madeleine McCann case

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 07.05.16 12:28

One of the McCann supporters, believed to be Robert D. Guest (again  Rolling Eyes ), cloned Chris Roberts on Twitter to inform everyone on #mccann that Richard's video had been hacked and that it was a fake/spoof (even though Richard had posted his video on his facebook page and on this forum) and that Richard had informed the police.

i don\'t know

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard D. Hall: Informing Operation Grange about the facts of the Madeleine McCann case

Post by whodunit on 07.05.16 16:57

So is Guest a paid agent or does he sincerely believe that engaging in underhanded tactics on behalf of 'innocent' parents is benefiting his cause?

**Before hitting 'send' I noticed the word benefiting had auto-corrected to 'befitting', in which case the answer would be a resounding 'yes'.

whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard D. Hall: Informing Operation Grange about the facts of the Madeleine McCann case

Post by MayMuse on 08.05.16 15:34

Games again, when will they stop!? 

It's getting tiresome!

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 27.05.16 7:36

This case doesn't half attract some fruitloops.  I half wondered whether Birch and Guest are one and the same.  Exactly the same delusional frothing at the mouth.
Poor Madeleine.

BarryTheHatchet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonmi-451 on 02.06.16 1:55

I re-edited the above letter, originally shared via the CMoMM Facebook site, prior to my re-printing it and posting it, (I've spent an hour trying to repeatedly re-save and re-upload the revised file...but to no avail!  I spent many years working in IT... and it's completely baffling me!)

So... Here's a copy of the audit trail of cc'ing it to three independent email addresses.

Richard Hall's videos are important as they simply/primarily draw upon facts... just as HiDeHo's videos do... just as Joanna's records do... and just as the innumerable rational and logical comments posted each and every day by others on this forum also do.

Sonmi-451

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum