The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Malicious Communications Act - The successful prosecution of James Royden Jones, and the implications - PENNY MELLOR blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Malicious Communications Act - The successful prosecution of James Royden Jones, and the implications - PENNY MELLOR blog

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.02.16 10:49

Bringing this excellent piece here rather than on the Sonia Poulton thread:

https://pennymellor.wordpress.com/2016/02/16/malicious-communications-act-2003/

All should read it to get better informed on the Malicious Communications Act.

Jones was fined and ordered to pay costs totalling just under £700. He had, without evidence, called one Darren Laverty a 'paedophile' and a 'rapist'.

Penny Mellor's blog spells out the implications of the verdict.

And I must make these observations - which are relevant to this forum - and to the completely outrageous slurs being continually made against this forum by Rosalinda Hutton, Sonia Poulton and 'Blacksmith', all of whom routinely refer to CMOMM as a 'cesspit'.

Let it be remembered that Hutton referred to me as a 'kiddiediddler' on Twitter and received an official police warning as a result. She was fortunate not to end up in court being fined, like Jones.

Poulton meanwhile has been a very close associate of James Jones for years and was Admin on one of his blogs. This is a man now exposed as someone who in court lied by trying to blame his own children for his malicious tweets and e-mails, and tried to claim 'mental health issues' as an excuse for his vile conduct.

And Poulton has her own track record for abusive trolling, as a visit to 'greptweet' will soon confirm.

I visited Hutton's blog the other day, and what a revelation it was. The main people posting there are former member here 'Andrew', who 'phoned me up in the early hours of the morning threatening to kill me, and has stalked me for two years, and the ever-pompous 'John Blacksmith' who has been yet another individual to attack CMOMM as a cesspit, and myself, often revealing his own dirty mind in the process.

Joining in with these is the equally obnoxious 'Not Textusa', and 'Nuala', a Textusa acolyte who was banned from CMOMM for falsely claiming as facts things that were plainly not facts.

Hutton, Poulton, Andrew, John Blacksmith, Not Textusa and Nuala all together.

Bless!

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Malicious Communications Act - The successful prosecution of James Royden Jones, and the implications - PENNY MELLOR blog

Post by hentie on 19.02.16 11:42

@Tony Bennett wrote:Bringing this excellent piece here rather than on the Sonia Poulton thread:

Jones was fined and ordered to pay costs totalling just under £700. He had, without evidence, called on Darren Laverty a 'paedophile' and a 'rapist'.

And I must make these observations - which are relevant to this forum - and to the completely outrageous slurs being continually made against this forum by Rosalinda Hutton, Sonia Poulton and 'Blacksmith', all of whom routinely refer to CMOMM as a 'cesspit'.

Let it be remembered that Hutton referred to me as a 'kiddiediddler' on Twitter and received an official police warning as a result. She was fortunate not to end up in court being fined, like Jones.

Poulton meanwhile has been a very close associate of James Jones for years and was Admin on one of his blogs. This is a man now exposed as someone who in court lied by trying tol blame his own children for his malicious tweets and e-mails, and tried to claim 'mental health issues' as an excuse for his vile conduct.

And Poulton has her own track record for abusive trolling, as a visit to 'greptweet' will soon confirm.

I visited Hutton's blog the other day, and what a revelation it was. The main people posting there are former member here 'Andrew', who 'phoned me up in the early hours of the morning threatening yo kill me, and the ever-pompous 'John Blacksmith' who has been yet another individual to attack CMOMM as a cesspit, and myself, often revealing his own dirty mind in the process.

Joining in with these is the equally obnoxious 'Not Textusa', and 'Nuala', a Textusa acolyte who was banned from CMOMM for falsely claiming as facts things that were plainly not facts.

Bless!

You can sure tell the calibre of the person by the company they keep.

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Malicious Communications Act - The successful prosecution of James Royden Jones, and the implications - PENNY MELLOR blog

Post by Amy Dean on 19.02.16 11:52

I have to ask - is Penny Mellor the person with the same name who herself has a conviction for Internet harassment?

Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.02.16 11:57

@Amy Dean wrote:I have to ask - is Penny Mellor the person with the same name who herself has a conviction for Internet harassment?
Goodness! - Perhaps it is: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/campaigner-penny-mellor-spared-jail-9060758 

I honestly don't know

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 19.02.16 13:20

Amy Dean.

Looks like it.

From TB’s link:

‘Mellor, 53, of Coven Mill Close, Coven, near Wolverhampton, runs Dare to Care.
The group campaigns for parents falsely accused of Munchausen by Proxy, where illness is fabricated to gain attention.’

From one of the blogs:

False Allegations The Butterfly Effect

Sunday afternoon circa 2003, there was a knock at my door, I opened it to two strangers, a man and a woman, in their hands they had a report, a court report written by Roy Meadow, the mother had been accused of smothering her baby and of having Münchausen Syndrome by Proxy, simply because there was no other “motive”. The mother burst into tears and asked me if I could help.

https://pennymellor.wordpress.com/2015/12/07/false-allegations-the-butterfly-effect/

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 19.02.16 14:16

@Tony Bennett wrote:Bringing this excellent piece here rather than on the Sonia Poulton thread:

Jones was fined and ordered to pay costs totalling just under £700. He had, without evidence, called one Darren Laverty a 'paedophile' and a 'rapist'.

Poulton meanwhile has been a very close associate of James Jones for years and was Admin on one of his blogs. This is a man now exposed as someone who in court lied by trying to blame his own children for his malicious tweets and e-mails, and tried to claim 'mental health issues' as an excuse for his vile conduct.

I visited Hutton's blog the other day, and what a revelation it was. The main people posting there are former member here 'Andrew', who 'phoned me up in the early hours of the morning threatening to kill me, and has stalked me for two years, and the ever-pompous 'John Blacksmith' who has been yet another individual to attack CMOMM as a cesspit, and myself, often revealing his own dirty mind in the process.

Bless!
And don't all those people congregate on candyfloss's forum along with mrjnh.

Nice company she keeps.

Google.Gaspar.Statements

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.02.16 22:24

You know you are on the far side of right when the cowardly aggressor has no retort other than resorting to personal abuse.  I can never understand why these people are so obsessed - or can I?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum