The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by Doug D on 19.02.16 22:06

Don’t understand Elca Craig’s ‘price’ comment. £20 is certainly not excessive and I imagine Richard barely covers his costs, if at all, especially as people know in advance they can get it free if they can wait till next week.

Agree with Kaz about content and presentation, although found the Crimewatch and Panorama snippets a bit disjointed and random and felt they could have been introduced with some comment rather than just being dropped in.

Need to sit through it all again, take some notes and have another look at a couple of things I felt were discrepancies, but overall a well presented and argued documentary.

Thank you Richard and I look forward to the next release.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 20.02.16 9:15

@Verdi wrote:
@kaz wrote:Have just finished watching Richard D  Hall's DVD and although there's nothing new there ( to me anyway ) it's really informative in the way it's all presented. I also believe that it's vital that this case is scrutinised to the maximum as it will reveal so much about how we are brainwashed by the media without even knowing  it. This case could be the case that blows the whole perception thing wide open. I really do believe it  and CMMM is part of that and the owner and administrators have every right to feel   proud of their achievements.
I'm frankly astonished that anyone is brainwashed by the media - even the sleazy tabloids know their readers are only interested in titillation, whether it be fact or fiction it matters not.  You only need look at some of the ridiculous stories they publish to realize it's invariably a load of tosh - reports about the McCanns over the past nine years being a prime example.

You are quite right about this forum in my opinion.  However I will just add that I don't believe any well adjusted person can offer a valid argument against the forum, certainly I've never seen any reasoned criticism - only vicious groundless attacks.  The reason for that is debatable other than the obvious desire to destroy it's reputation or to be see it closed down.  Either way an unnecessary cowardly act of spite.

ETA:  Thankfully they are a minority who seemingly waste hours of the precious life trawling the internet and attempting to incite hatred against those who strive tirelessly to uncover the truth about MBM's disappearance.  Again the unanswered question remains - WHY?  Only two options I can see.. a)  wolves heavily disguised as sheep and/or b)  egotists with too much leisure time at their disposal.
I don't think there are many people with half a brain who think that any genuine impartial news can be found in our current newspapers but that's just touching the surface. What I don't think that many people realise is that there is an actual agenda to all the nonsense which should be deeply disturbing to all free thinkers.
Just on a light note, it seemed ironic that in the RD's film the number outside the McCanns'  ' after event '  villa was 911. Just a bit of subliminal nonsense no doubt.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just watched the DVDs...

Post by Knitted on 20.02.16 12:59

I just posted this on the YouTube forum... but thought I'd post it here too as a way of passing on my thanks to all involved in its production.

Compelling and numbing viewing.

I challenge anyone to watch the DVDs/or upload and still argue that Madeleine can be shown to have been alive after the first full day of the holiday (Sunday).

Probably like many here, after visiting this forum and seeing the evidence and following the thread discussions, I already had no doubt that Madeleine died prior to the 3rd May and that there remains in place a cover up, (aided by a compliant media). However, yet again, because it's all laid out sequentially and methodically in Richard's latest documentary all the half-remembered facts that were yesterday swimming about in my head, as well as many new facts I'd not seen before, are now very clearly etched into my mind in a meaningful and understandable order. The whole timeline in the documentary was very well done to show the lack of credible evidence for Madeleine being alive after the cleaner's daughter's Sunday sighting. It really made the point, despite everything I've read over the years and thought I knew, that there really is no evidence for Madeleine after Sunday. I was convinced that was the case before... But I can now even better articulate, with full confidence, the weaknesses in the available statements from the likes of Cat.

Finally, one of the most striking things in Richard's documentary was the way the press manipulate the truth. It's not something new for me (I unplugged years ago from mainstream media and haven't had a TV for years) but it really made the point of just how orchestrated and manipulative these 'official stories' and 'heard from a friend' leaks actually are. The whole timeline was also of course well done to show the lack of credible evidence for Madeleine being alive after the cleaner's daughter's Sunday sighting. It really made the point, despite everything I've read over the years and thought I knew, that there really is no evidence for Madeleine after Sunday. I was convinced that was the case before... But I can now even better articulate, with full confidence, the weaknesses in the available statements from the likes of Cat.

Knitted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 20.02.16 13:37

I feel it has to be said here that there are many of us, that have been intensely interested in this case from the get go, that disagree with the theory that Maddie died before 3rd May 2007.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.02.16 13:38

@pennylane wrote:I feel it has to be said here that there are many of us, that have been intensely interested in this case from the get go, that disagree with the theory that Maddie died before 3rd May 2007.
Have you watched the film?

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 20.02.16 13:39

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@pennylane wrote:I feel it has to be said here that there are many of us, that have been intensely interested in this case from the get go, that disagree with the theory that Maddie died before 3rd May 2007.
no

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.02.16 13:40

@pennylane wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
no
Are you going to?

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 20.02.16 13:41

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
no
Are you going to?
Yes I will, and I have watched some of it in the past, but felt I didn't agree with everything

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.02.16 13:44

@pennylane wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
no
Are you going to?
Yes I will, and I have watched some of it in the past, but felt I didn't agree with everything
Please tell us what you disagree with in this new film when you've watched it.

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 20.02.16 13:46

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
no
Are you going to?
Please tell us what you disagree with in this new film when you've watched it.
OK I will do that Jill.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roidininki on 20.02.16 13:49

I bought  the dvd which arrived in the post  today .

Roidininki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.02.16 13:52

@Roidininki wrote:I bought  the dvd which arrived in the post  today .
Welcome!

Please let us know your views when you've watched it.

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Roidininki on 20.02.16 13:52

Thankyou  and I will .

Roidininki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 20.02.16 14:02

Can someone tell me what has happened to the film I started watching a couple hours ago?  The latest one of Richard Hall?

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray_Sneek on 20.02.16 14:15

@joyce1938 wrote:Can someone tell me what has happened to the film I started watching a couple hours ago ?the latest one ofRichard hall?
The four parts of it have had a total of over 500 views since Get'emGoncalo posted them on here at 9.24am:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZV9Ten-HkY Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFk1l_8lxq4 Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUPm35D-X3o Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrMUcwy4dO4 Part 4

Ray_Sneek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.02.16 15:28

@kaz wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@kaz wrote:Have just finished watching Richard D  Hall's DVD and although there's nothing new there ( to me anyway ) it's really informative in the way it's all presented. I also believe that it's vital that this case is scrutinised to the maximum as it will reveal so much about how we are brainwashed by the media without even knowing  it. This case could be the case that blows the whole perception thing wide open. I really do believe it  and CMMM is part of that and the owner and administrators have every right to feel   proud of their achievements.
I'm frankly astonished that anyone is brainwashed by the media - even the sleazy tabloids know their readers are only interested in titillation, whether it be fact or fiction it matters not.  You only need look at some of the ridiculous stories they publish to realize it's invariably a load of tosh - reports about the McCanns over the past nine years being a prime example.

You are quite right about this forum in my opinion.  However I will just add that I don't believe any well adjusted person can offer a valid argument against the forum, certainly I've never seen any reasoned criticism - only vicious groundless attacks.  The reason for that is debatable other than the obvious desire to destroy it's reputation or to be see it closed down.  Either way an unnecessary cowardly act of spite.

ETA:  Thankfully they are a minority who seemingly waste hours of the precious life trawling the internet and attempting to incite hatred against those who strive tirelessly to uncover the truth about MBM's disappearance.  Again the unanswered question remains - WHY?  Only two options I can see.. a)  wolves heavily disguised as sheep and/or b)  egotists with too much leisure time at their disposal.
I don't think there are many people with half a brain who think that any genuine impartial news can be found in our current newspapers but that's just touching the surface. What I don't think that many people realise is that there is an actual agenda to all the nonsense which should be deeply disturbing to all free thinkers.
Just on a light note, it seemed ironic that in the RD's film the number outside the McCanns'  ' after event '  villa was 911. Just a bit of subliminal nonsense no doubt.
Just watched the first 15 minutes of Richard D Hall's video and see now where you get the media hidden agenda from.  I can't deny that Mitchell played a heavy hand in media reportage of the case but I still can't see where the hidden agenda bit comes in.  If you take a look at a random selection of news reports and note the vast difference from one day/week/month to the next - what exactly is this hidden agenda supposed to be?  The only thing I can spot is the aim to deceive, which is of course the most obvious but even that doesn't seem to work because of the many conflicting headlines.

https://www.google.com/search?q=images+of+madeleine+mccann+newspaper+headlines&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjA5pXS04bLAhVG7xQKHe_rBb0QsAQIHA&biw=1600&bih=736

If confusion is good is the primary purpose, then all I can say is that Mitchell is not very good at it.  Surely it would be more convincing to follow a particular path rather than zig-zagging about, changing the direction of that deception - if you get my drift.

I did have to chuckle at the scene very early on in video part 1, the duo at a press conference displaying the pyjamas that Madeleine wasn't wearing when she disappeared - Gerald looks as though he flogging some tack on a shopping channel - come to think, that's exactly what he was doing ?!?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.02.16 15:51

@Verdi wrote:Just watched the first 15 minutes of Richard D Hall's video and see now where you get the media hidden agenda from.  I can't deny that Mitchell played a heavy hand in media reportage of the case but I still can't see where the hidden agenda bit comes in. 
Watch the rest of it Verdi and see what you think at the end of the fourth part!

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.02.16 17:26

I've watched 2 so far. This is a gripping production which pieces together things I'd already read and things I hadn't, in a professional and comprehensive documentary.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.02.16 20:49

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Just watched the first 15 minutes of Richard D Hall's video and see now where you get the media hidden agenda from.  I can't deny that Mitchell played a heavy hand in media reportage of the case but I still can't see where the hidden agenda bit comes in. 
Watch the rest of it Verdi and see what you think at the end of the fourth part!
Have just finished Part 1 and can't disagree with a single point.  I don't think I made myself clear, I'm perfectly aware the the UK press was used by Mitchell and/or assorted connections to mislead the public i.e. the hidden agenda.  I just don't see that the various organs were in accord with this hidden agenda, hence my comment about the conflicting reports, which largely appear to be total nonsense.  Richard D Hall's video so far however only concentrates on press reports appertaining to specific areas of the case being highlighted, as it should be.

I hope that makes sense.  I'm certainly not intending to find fault with Richard D Hall's films nor the invaluable work undertaken by researchers and members of this forum.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HKP on 20.02.16 21:17

Watched all four parts, good to get the whole story to the uninitiated (as such). From a purely personal point of view too much of a TB influence for my liking (either that or RDH's views are extremely similar), however a well produced production.

HKP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.02.16 22:11

@HKP wrote:Watched all four parts, good to get the whole story to the uninitiated (as such). From a purely personal point of view too much of a TB influence for my liking (either that or RDH's views are extremely similar), however a well produced production.
I don't think there's much doubt as to who has assisted with the production of this documentary, HiDeHo is even mentioned by name so I don't see any attempt at deception (not that you suggested there is) - I do however think that the information contained is a collective of the joint work of this forum and other close adjoints.  In short, I believe it is an analysis and composition of well reasoned comments from forum members, in addition to the extensive work of recognized researchers.   The important thing as far as I'm concerned is that the production is factually correct.  I've only watched the first part so far and can find no fault with the accuracy.

Again, at the commencement of Part 1, Richard D Hall invites constructive criticism and/or correction of any considered inaccuracy - can't say fairer than that.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.02.16 22:31

Apropos of Part 1, detailing the comings and goings from the creche/apartment/Tapas bar, something that's occurred to me in the past but I don't think I've ever mentioned - the emphasis put on a short-cut they claim to have used, between the child care areas and their apartment.  GM said that one of the other guys showed him the short cut, either O'Brien or Oldfield, can't remember which.

I can't think of any reason for going into such detail unless it was to explain why they weren't seen by any third party when said to be en-route with Madeleine and/or the twins.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HKP on 20.02.16 22:48

@Verdi wrote:
@HKP wrote:Watched all four parts, good to get the whole story to the uninitiated (as such). From a purely personal point of view too much of a TB influence for my liking (either that or RDH's views are extremely similar), however a well produced production.
I don't think there's much doubt as to who has assisted with the production of this documentary, HiDeHo is even mentioned by name so I don't see any attempt at deception (not that you suggested there is) - I do however think that the information contained is a collective of the joint work of this forum and other close adjoints.  In short, I believe it is an analysis and composition of well reasoned comments from forum members, in addition to the extensive work of recognized researchers.   The important thing as far as I'm concerned is that the production is factually correct.  I've only watched the first part so far and can find no fault with the accuracy.

Again, at the commencement of Part 1, Richard D Hall invites constructive criticism and/or correction of any considered inaccuracy - can't say fairer than that.
Your correct I wasn't implying deception just that there is either shared views or a heavy TB influence (that in itself is not a negative as such, many people have similar views to TB or are influenced by him). Personally I don't like when people try to use newspaper articles as evidence or to back up their argument.

HKP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 20.02.16 23:07

One thing that stood out for me was where Richard  said about someone seeing Maddie and daddy dancing together.  I think maybe it was said to be another member of group and daughter, can't think where it was spoken about.  Maybe someone better than me at research could find it.  joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 20.02.16 23:18

No 2 I felt stood out is the ball collection photo. I might have it wrong, but I thought after few disscussions that the ball photo was taken at a time that kids went back later to pick up all the balls from after the adult s eg. Gerry playing.  As was said , the tennis balls in child's hands were from full size equipment not kids size balls for such young age group?  Hence hardly after kids time at courts.  joyce1938.   Just asking , not complaining.

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum