The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by Doug D on 01.04.16 1:58

Verdi:
 
‘And rightly so’
 
Sorry, but you're wrong. I could walk into the police station at Portimao and request to see any archived case files, which they would be legally obliged to let me see. The McCann files were made available on disc purely to relieve the pressure on themselves due to the volume of demand they expected in such a high profile case.

Doug D

Posts : 2146
Reputation : 635
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by sallypelt on 01.04.16 9:01

I have just skimmed briefly through this thread. I am sure that Richard D Hall would check for himself if he has any concerns about the validity of the photographs, and whether the coloured photographs were handed in to the PJ. I have no idea if Team McCann handed in colour photographs, but I will say this, (but please correct me if I am wrong) from what I have observed, the PJ only released the coloured photographs that were already into the public domain, put there by the McCanns themselves. To release photographs of OTHER children  could be challenged in a law court.

What are other people's thoughts on this?

sallypelt

Posts : 3303
Reputation : 522
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by Doug D on 01.04.16 10:03

Personally, I can’t believe that the PJ would have accepted such rubbish photos to start with and obscuring photos of the other children later would certainly make sense, but then again why would you not have just taken the camera cards in the first place and instead allow yourselves to be fed photos from TM.
 
Can’t find the original statement re unreleased files at the moment, but this was on ‘websleuths’ and from memory looks to be about right. I don’t think any statement was actually made about the photos though.
 
Unreleased statements belong to the following three categories:
 
- Category A
relate to people identified during the inquiry whose possible link to the events is extremely unlikely (the most tenuous) and whose right to privacy would be infringed if their personal information were left on file
 
- Category B
relate to Crimestopper data with respect to sightings, the TV program having guaranteed anonymity.
 
- Category C
relate to information from people - often criminals or having a criminal history - that was volunteered by them and they should not be put at risk for having come forward.

Doug D

Posts : 2146
Reputation : 635
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by Verdi on 01.04.16 13:00

@Doug D wrote:Verdi:
 
‘And rightly so’
 
Sorry, but you're wrong. I could walk into the police station at Portimao and request to see any archived case files, which they would be legally obliged to let me see. The McCann files were made available on disc purely to relieve the pressure on themselves due to the volume of demand they expected in such a high profile case.
I don't dispute the fact that files appertaining to a police investigation, that aren't secreted for some reason, are made available for public scrutiny after any one case is archived.  I however doubt very much if you can just walk into any police station in Portugal and expect to access information.

Besides, it was a bit presumptuous of you to expect the PJ to respond to the request you say you made, even if case documentation is held at the local station.  10/10 for trying though!

There would appear to be a lot of gray-scale surrounding the investigation files released into the public domain, further enhanced by media mis/interpretation come manipulation.  As I don't know much about Portuguese law nor do I have any knowledge of the language, I'm not in a position to elaborate.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 2063
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by Doug D on 01.04.16 14:15

Next time you're in Portimao. (Situation may have changed now as the files have been 'un-archived', although logically the old stuff should still be in the public domain).


OFFICIAL INQUIRY FILES and DOCUMENTS
IN IMAGES
This information belongs to the Ministério Público in Portimão, Portugal.
It was released to the public on 4 August 2008 in accordance with Portuguese Law
The official case file released to the public on DVD comprised 11,223 pages of documents divided into four parts. The main case file (Processo: 17 volumes, 4,717 pages) supported by the file of sightings (Apenso 5: 14 volumes, 2,550 pages), other appendices (Outro Apensos: 21 volumes, 3,407 pages) and interviews conducted in England under a request for Mutual Legal Assistance (Cartas Rogatorias: 9 volumes, 549 pages. Total - 1.07GB.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ORIGINAL_FILES.htm
 
At last, secrets of the Madeleine police search are unlocked as Portugese secrecy laws are lifted


Daily Mail
 
By VANESSA ALLEN
Last updated at 11:16 PM on 03rd August 2008
 
Snipped:
 
‘Until now the only people to have seen the case files are the McCanns' lawyers, the detectives who led the inquiry, and the public prosecutors and judges overseeing the inquiry.
 
But at 2pm today an edited version of the dossier will be released to more than 1,000 journalists who applied to the prosecutor for permission to view it.
 
Demand to see the case file has been so great that court officials have scanned the pages into a computer and compiled them on DVDs.
 
Some information has been edited out, including a list of known and suspected paedophiles who were living in the Algarve at the time Maddie disappeared from her family's holiday apartment.’
 
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id138.html

Doug D

Posts : 2146
Reputation : 635
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by Verdi on 01.04.16 19:49

@Doug D wrote:Next time you're in Portimao. (Situation may have changed now as the files have been 'un-archived', although logically the old stuff should still be in the public domain).


OFFICIAL INQUIRY FILES and DOCUMENTS
IN IMAGES
This information belongs to the Ministério Público in Portimão, Portugal.
It was released to the public on 4 August 2008 in accordance with Portuguese Law
The official case file released to the public on DVD comprised 11,223 pages of documents divided into four parts. The main case file (Processo: 17 volumes, 4,717 pages) supported by the file of sightings (Apenso 5: 14 volumes, 2,550 pages), other appendices (Outro Apensos: 21 volumes, 3,407 pages) and interviews conducted in England under a request for Mutual Legal Assistance (Cartas Rogatorias: 9 volumes, 549 pages. Total - 1.07GB.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ORIGINAL_FILES.htm
 
At last, secrets of the Madeleine police search are unlocked as Portugese secrecy laws are lifted


Daily Mail
 
By VANESSA ALLEN
Last updated at 11:16 PM on 03rd August 2008
 
Snipped:
 
‘Until now the only people to have seen the case files are the McCanns' lawyers, the detectives who led the inquiry, and the public prosecutors and judges overseeing the inquiry.
 
But at 2pm today an edited version of the dossier will be released to more than 1,000 journalists who applied to the prosecutor for permission to view it.
 
Demand to see the case file has been so great that court officials have scanned the pages into a computer and compiled them on DVDs.
 
Some information has been edited out, including a list of known and suspected paedophiles who were living in the Algarve at the time Maddie disappeared from her family's holiday apartment.’
 
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id138.html
I don't know if this is an indirect response to my post, if so, I don't quite follow your drift.  If it was intended as a means to prove your initial point, from where I'm standing - it doesn't.  It only  more or less confirms my reply to you.

Perhaps you misread my post or perhaps I didn't make myself clear.  The files are the property (for the want of a better word) of the Portuguese public ministry (if that be the correct title), so I would expect that to be the contact point for access to file documentation - not the local high street cop shop as you implied.

I have not disputed the mode of releasing the files for this particular case into the public arena but if, as I think you were suggesting, a member of the public asked the "PJ" to copy the files onto a CD provided, I doubt if they would agree to do it.  I am assuming here that you did genuinely make that request and you are not being facetious.

The Daily Mail quote you've snipped is not a bone-fide source, indeed it's an illustration of my comment about media mis/representation come manipulation.  As regards the case of Madeleine McCann, I reckon I know more about Portuguese policing and law than Vanessa Allen.


Still, as you said, this is slightly off topic so I'll await further information from April28th with interest.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 2063
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

YouTube views of Richard's latest Madeleine film currently running at over 5,000 a day

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.04.16 23:20

Richard Hall has added his own YouTube uploads of his latest Madeleine film - in eight bite-sized half-hour chunks.

Part 1 is here:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwv_UhqoI60

He uploaded them all late on 29 March and already, in just 4 days, they have - between them - had over 17,000 views.

If we add that to the 52,000 views of all or part of his film that there have already been on YouTube, that takes us to over 69,000 views in the six weeks or so since the film was first uploaded by Piston Bot X on 19 February.

The first upload of the whole film was by member here 'Knitted', on 21 February, and that has been viewed over 16,900 times so far, link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70oo2-Sj7to

During the last four days, an average of over 5,000 a day have viewed one of the 19 uploads posted so far of all or part of his film.

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13970
Reputation : 2144
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.04.16 9:40

Further to the above post, it may be appropriate to record that today, 4 April 2016, marks precisely 18 months since Sonia Poulton first promised, on 4 October 2014, her documentary on Brenda Leyland and/or Madeleine McCann.

That's 549 days - during which time the documentary has had 0 views - because it's never been finished.  

Contrast that with the 5,000 to 6,000 currently viewing one of the uploads of all or part of Richard Hall's three Madeleine McCann films every single day.

The total number of YouTube views alone now tops 1,040,000 on YouTube. The first upload was on 8 August 2014 - nearly 19 months ago.

And that excludes:

* views on Hall's own channels
* views on blip.tv
* YouTube uploads of his lecture tours featuring Madeleine McCann   
* views of his DVDs by buyers and their relatives and friends

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13970
Reputation : 2144
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by Verdi on 05.04.16 12:14

I've just read this on another forum which I thought worthy of a wider audience.  Can't ask the authors permission because I'm not a member so I hope it's OK - please delete if inappropriate..

"Personally I like the way that Richard D Hall has given the facts but didn't fall into the trap of insinuating that he knows more than he does nor has he tried to inflate himself......

He's saying ....here's the facts make your own mind up. And it's that which may help guide others to search for the truth.

focused only on pulling together facts that are in the public domain in the way that he does so very well."


I say bravo  to that!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 2063
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 05.04.16 14:21

@Verdi wrote:I've just read this on another forum which I thought worthy of a wider audience.  Can't ask the authors permission because I'm not a member so I hope it's OK - please delete if inappropriate..

"Personally I like the way that Richard D Hall has given the facts but didn't fall into the trap of insinuating that he knows more than he does nor has he tried to inflate himself......

He's saying ....here's the facts make your own mind up. And it's that which may help guide others to search for the truth.

focused only on pulling together facts that are in the public domain in the way that he does so very well."


I say bravo  to that!
It was an anonymous comment posted on Pat Brown's blog

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/my-review-of-richard-d-halls-buried-by.html

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7113
Reputation : 2502
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by Verdi on 05.04.16 14:57

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:I've just read this on another forum which I thought worthy of a wider audience.  Can't ask the authors permission because I'm not a member so I hope it's OK - please delete if inappropriate..

"Personally I like the way that Richard D Hall has given the facts but didn't fall into the trap of insinuating that he knows more than he does nor has he tried to inflate himself......

He's saying ....here's the facts make your own mind up. And it's that which may help guide others to search for the truth.

focused only on pulling together facts that are in the public domain in the way that he does so very well."


I say bravo  to that!
It was an anonymous comment posted on Pat Brown's blog

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/my-review-of-richard-d-halls-buried-by.html
So it was scratchhead and nearly two years ago !?!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 2063
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by April28th on 22.04.16 0:39

Just to note here, I have gone a different route with the aforementioned confirmation and gone for an FOI. I'm not going to post any PJ correspondence but I will hopefully post this confirmation when I receive it. I've hung back from posting as I know my credibility is on the line as long as I don't present official confirmation. The confirmation of the FOI was received by me on the 12th, so hopefully it will just be a matter of days now.

April28th

Posts : 292
Reputation : 201
Join date : 2015-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by whodunit on 22.04.16 13:45


whodunit

Posts : 467
Reputation : 442
Join date : 2015-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by Verdi on 22.04.16 15:26

@April28th wrote:Just to note here, I have gone a different route with the aforementioned confirmation and gone for an FOI. I'm not going to post any PJ correspondence but I will hopefully post this confirmation when I receive it. I've hung back from posting as I know my credibility is on the line as long as I don't present official confirmation. The confirmation of the FOI was received by me on the 12th, so hopefully it will just be a matter of days now.
As you say you are not prepared to post any PJ correspondence, am I correct in assuming you have sent a FOI application to the Portuguese authorities?  I wasn't aware that they operate a similar system to the UK as regards freedom of information - hope they are more responsive that the UK, getting information from them is like getting blood from a stone, to coin a phrase.

I'm guessing you must have requested information from the Portuguese, the UK wouldn't be in a position to assist would they.

Good luck with that one.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 2063
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by maff2016 on 25.04.16 19:14

Brilliant research from Richard. No stone left unturned as per usual. I've watched many video's of Richards and all are very professional and well researched.

maff2016

Posts : 27
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2016-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum