The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'Camrocracy' in 'action'!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Camrocracy' in 'action'!

Post by jeanmonroe on 27.11.15 14:24

Cameron-Hollande 2015 = Sykes-Picot 1916?

The Sykes-Picot Agreement of May 1916, was a secret agreement that was concluded by two British and French diplomats, Sir Mark Sykes and Georges Picot. The Sykes-Picot Agreement involved itself with the partition of the Ottoman Empire once World War One had ended.

The Sykes-Picot Agreement effectively handed over control of Syria, Lebanon and Turkish Cilicia to the French and Palestine, Jordan and areas around the Persian Gulf and Baghdad to the British. While neither France nor Britain actually ‘owned’ these territories, they were to effectively control them at a governmental and administrative level. Northern Syria and Mesopotamia were also considered to be an area of French influence while Arabia and the Jordan Valley were considered to be a sphere of influence of the British, including the oil-rich region of Mesopotamia.

On May 19, 1916, representatives of Great Britain and France secretly reach an accord, known as the Sykes-Picot agreement, by which most of the Arab lands under the rule of the Ottoman Empire are to be divided into British and French spheres of influence with the conclusion of World War I.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Camrocracy in action

Post by willowthewisp on 28.11.15 13:57

@jeanmonroe wrote:Cameron-Hollande 2015 = Sykes-Picot 1916?

The Sykes-Picot Agreement of May 1916, was a secret agreement that was concluded by two British and French diplomats, Sir Mark Sykes and Georges Picot. The Sykes-Picot Agreement involved itself with the partition of the Ottoman Empire once World War One had ended.

The Sykes-Picot Agreement effectively handed over control of Syria, Lebanon and Turkish Cilicia to the French and Palestine, Jordan and areas around the Persian Gulf and Baghdad to the British. While neither France nor Britain actually ‘owned’ these territories, they were to effectively control them at a governmental and administrative level. Northern Syria and Mesopotamia were also considered to be an area of French influence while Arabia and the Jordan Valley were considered to be a sphere of influence of the British, including the oil-rich region of Mesopotamia.

On May 19, 1916, representatives of Great Britain and France secretly reach an accord, known as the Sykes-Picot agreement, by which most of the Arab lands under the rule of the Ottoman Empire are to be divided into British and French spheres of influence with the conclusion of World War I.
Hi Jeanmonroe, thanks for the article Sykes -Picot, so for nearly one hundred years the two allies have actively embezzled nations' assets and been responsible for part of the governance of these areas, yet fail to act or admit their failings, "It wasn't me Guv"?
It is alarming to see how much land the Palestine people have had acceded from them by Israel, which in layman's terms would be construed as "Ethnic cleansing" which is supposed not to happen under post war UN regulations 1948 agreement?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camrocracy in action on 01.12.15 12:13

So dodgy Dave(itchy fingers) will not allow two days to debate for the proposed escalation to bomb Syria on "National Security"grounds and joint operation of Allies to defeat ISIS?
Sounds a bit like Mr Blair's 45 minute declaration in Iraq War? Now Dave(itchy fingers) is proposing to lead 70,000 loyal fighters and a fleet of Sixteen UK Aircraft to defeat ISIS and then over throw Assad?
I do not suppose Dave and Michael will be pulling on the battle fatigues, more likely to be wearing "White Head scarf" like Lawrence of Arabia without Peter O'Toole in the lead role,safe in the UK bunkers,eh Dave, Michael and war monger colleagues, hope you are all prepared to resign if it go's **** up?

Camrocracy in action

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 03.12.15 0:15

factions of Cameron's 70,000 anti IS 'fighters' in syria, were today in-fighting amongst themselves over who should 'own' the pile of rubble, of the 'village/town', the british bombers 'reduced' to rubble!

"THAT'S OUR PILE OF RUBBLE'

"NO IT AIN'T, THAT'S OUR PILE OF RUBBLE"

"ACTUALLY, YOU'RE BOTH WRONG! THAT'S OUR PILE OF RUBBLE!"

Bang, bang!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 03.12.15 7:42

Who is supplying and dealing with ISIS?

Russia knows and is trying to stop it.

This is dirty, real dirty.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 03.12.15 8:25

@BlueBag wrote:Who is supplying and dealing with ISIS?

Exactly BlueBag, I just hope we have not been conned again, Still reeling from Blairs (WMD) that were not there !!! Why are they siding with Turkey (cannot be trusted, imo) if they really want to fight ISIS ?  We should be helping the Russians they really are fighting ISIS. All the other factions are fighting for power. It is dirty

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Camrocracy in action

Post by willowthewisp on 03.12.15 13:08

@jozi wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:Who is supplying and dealing with ISIS?

Exactly BlueBag, I just hope we have not been conned again, Still reeling from Blairs (WMD) that were not there !!! Why are they siding with Turkey (cannot be trusted, imo) if they really want to fight ISIS ?  We should be helping the Russians they really are fighting ISIS. All the other factions are fighting for power. It is dirty
The EU have given £3 Billion to spend in their country (Turkey) to help relieve the strain of people fleeing a war-torn country, Syria and surrounding regions, so that Turkey can accommodate the refugee crisis in other EU capitals?
Turkey shoots down a Russian plane, then Turkish FF shoot dead a parachuting pilot, after apparently giving 21 instructions in seven seconds of the actions they were about to take?
Turkey has been buying oil and heroin from ISIS for years, how do we know that they may not have been re-arming ISIS at the same time, because some one must be re-arming them after years of conflict, Saudi Arabia?
Dodgy Dave and cohorts ultimate objective is to rid Syria of Assad, just like he did in Libya, with Mr. Ghadaffi under UN resolution 1973 under a legal guise, just like TB did?
Is this for a "Greater Israel"?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 03.12.15 15:21

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 03.12.15 20:26

Thanks for that link Nina.

It`s hardly democratic though when the Whips order them what to vote.  Only 7 conservatives went against the Whips and voted No.

At least Jeremy Corbyn was democratic and let his MPs vote freely.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 03.12.15 20:30

@Richard IV wrote:

It`s hardly democratic though when the Whips order them what to vote.  Only 7 conservatives went against the Whips and voted No.

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think it was a whipped vote.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 04.12.15 8:44

According to The Times, Dave has apparently lied about 70,000 Syrian rebels on the "our" side ready to take over once the bombing has stopped.

That didn't take long did it.

The 70,000 are probably ISIS waiting for the order to switch sides.

This is all about regime change in Syria and always has been.

I hate them.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.12.15 9:14

@Nina wrote:
@Richard IV wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think it was a whipped vote.
I agree Nina, I don't think this was a whipped/bullied vote.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 04.12.15 9:33

The Tory education minister said last night on Question Time that it was a whipped vote.

Corbyn wanted a whipped vote but caved in and gave a free vote, which of course made him look weak to many people.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.12.15 9:39

@plebgate wrote:The Tory education minister said last night on Question Time that it was a whipped vote.

Corbyn wanted a whipped vote but caved in and gave a free vote, which of course made him look weak to many people.
I didn't watch QT last night. I'll have a look on catch-up at some point today.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 04.12.15 10:46

@plebgate wrote:The Tory education minister said last night on Question Time that it was a whipped vote.

Yes I stand corrected, the Tory vote was whipped.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Camrocracy in action

Post by willowthewisp on 07.12.15 16:06

Did anyone see dodgy Dave's statement on Sky News(his Lap Dogs) pontificating about the rebuilding of Syria and the people living in peace there after he will have deposed Bashar al Assad?
No doubt to have a tinpot puppet Government borrowing money from his IMF cronies imposing exhort rates of Interest wonga style to really have an effect on the Syrian people,in exchange for special contracts who helped to destroy the Country in the first place,off loading valuable contracts to special cohorts along the way,Iraq,Libya,and Afghanistan?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.12.15 16:19

ISIS was created by us to be used to depose Assad.

This is a very sick business.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 08.12.15 2:34

Veterans to throw down medals, urge disobedience in Downing Street Syria protest

Special Forces veteran Ben Griffin has called on military personnel and munitions workers to disobey and block the bombing of Syria ahead of a Downing Street protest in which ex-services personnel will throw down their medals in disgust at the war.
If you work in a bomb factory, walk out. If you fill up bombers with fuel, stop it. If you fly missions over Syria, don’t release your bombs,” Griffin, who served with the Parachute Regiment and SAS in Iraq, Afghanistan and Northern Ireland, told RT on Monday.
Our attack on Syria will make things worse. You only need to look at the outcome of our attacks on Iraq and Libya to see that.
We have no confidence in the government of this country to do the right thing, so we call on the public to resist participation in the ongoing slaughter,” he added.
Griffin made his comments ahead of a planned protest by other decorated British military veterans of the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Northern Ireland and Libya.
According to a blog by ex-services group Veterans for Peace UK (VFPUK), four military veterans of recent wars will cast off their medals outside Downing Street on Tuesday in protest at MPs’ decision to bomb Syria.
The action is set to take place at 1:00pm GMT on Tuesday and aims to oppose what the group terms “yet another attack on a Middle Eastern country.
MPs voted on Wednesday to extend UK airstrikes from Iraq into Syria, despite widespread public opposition to the move.
Writing on the VFPUK website, Daniel Lenham, a Royal Air Force (RAF) veteran of Iraq and Libya, said he was casting off his decorations “in protest at the decision to bomb Syria.
We will hand back medals given to us for participating in previous attacks on the Middle East,” he said.
https://www.rt.com/uk/325018-syria-airstrikes-medals-protest/

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 08.12.15 8:01

Our Government are not working for us.

Hilary Benn was publicly anti-bombing Syria two weeks before his turncoat speech.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/hilary-benn-shadow-foreign-secretary-says-labour-wont-back-air-strikes-on-syria-a6734651.html

During which time he attended a Labour Friends of Israel meeting.

http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/149431/challenge-those-who-delegitimise-israel-hilary-benn-tells-friends-group

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Camrocracy in action

Post by willowthewisp on 09.12.15 11:19

Well, well,dodgy Dave's friend and Eton colleague Lord Feldman had a twenty page dossier given to him in 2010 about the "Bullying regime"within the Conservative Association,but he has no recollection of this happening, he only has correspondence from 2015?
Another disappearance of Dossier much like Jefferey Dickens files going walk about's on their own initiative?
Look's as though Dodgy Dave is about to lose another one of his cohorts,Lord Feldman hanging on in by his slipping finger tips?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 09.12.15 11:28

'Bullying' sounds childishly, semi-innocently unpleasant, but this was, according to newspaper reports, intimidation, sexual and other harrassment, blackmail, and what one person called 'sociopathy' in the perpetrator, who appears to have been a real wrong-un.

'Bullying' seems to have been rife in the Gordon Brown regime too. An anti-bullying charity was set up on the back of it. Relatively powerless junior staff, secretaries and the like, were terrorised. Some of the tales told from that neck of the woods would have made your hair stand on end. Politics must attract certin 'bullying types' in the lower and middle ranks...

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Camrocracy in action

Post by willowthewisp on 10.12.15 14:49

hi comparedna, yep, bullying is truly a bad thing to have happen to you and it is often considered that the person is of a weak character and is masked as "strong management" by the perpetrators and quite often disseminates into a group type environment, where the main protagonist hides behind chosen the group of cohorts until they have their result,ringing any bells yet Dave?
I wonder if dodgy Dave will quickly back track on the "Heathrow / Gatwick"new runway which has been debated now for over fifteen years at the tax payers expense into numerous inquiries,eh Dave 2009, No to new Runway?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 10.12.15 17:00

A very competent and well qualified, but rather mild-mannered, neighbour was bullied out of his job by a relatively thick-brained superior, who felt, I preseume, intimidated by his knowledge and experience... Fortunately, the Local Authority's loss was the MOD's gain... reallocation of old defence land for affordable housing.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum