The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Isabelle McFadden questions Richard D Hall's Phantoms film

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Isabelle McFadden questions Richard D Hall's Phantoms film

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 18.07.15 18:35

Isabelle McFadden has asked me to post this video for her:

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden questions Richard D Hall's Phantoms film

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.07.15 20:12

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Isabelle McFadden has asked me to post this video for her:

I’ve seen this before. It is a seriously unimpressive 11-minute film. If this is in any way representative of Isabelle McFadden’s work, then please don’t bring us any more here.

Before commenting on the video, there are a few things about McFadden’s track record that need to be aired, if briefly. I don’t think they’ve been discussed on the forum before.

My understanding from a number of written sources is that during 2014 she invented a ‘sock’ called ‘kiki’, pretending to be a McCann-supporter. I am also informed that it is not the first time she has created socks on Twitter. I further understand that as ‘kiki’ she interrelated with Brenda Leyland on Twitter and indeed attacked her, and that his went on until shortly before Brenda was ‘outed’ by SKY News.

If I am wrong about any of this, of course I apologise to McFadden, but I felt it was important that forum members were aware of these allegations which  I am informed have been substantiated. If correct, they affect her credibility.

To deal with the contents of the film, first of all I noted that nearly 5 minutes - almost half of the entire film - was taken up with two personal anecdotes. One was about her son and a paedophile employed by her son’s school. The other was about her husband’s business. Both had been covered by the media.

The 5 minutes she spent on this could have been put in one short sentence:

“Sometimes the media makes mistake or exaggerates”.

Now, that is true. But from that she goes on to draw an entirely wrong conclusion, which can be summarised thus:

“We must only look at the Smiths’ statements. We must ignore any newspaper or media reports about them. We must exclude all the MSM stuff, and go by what the Smiths said”.

Actually, I answered this very point today on the ‘SMITHMAN 5’ thread, in  answer to Rob Royston. I wrote:

“I suspect you would agree with me if I said: "A witness statement could be a tissue of lies from start to finish, while a newspaper report could be 100% accurate". Equally, it is possible that a witness is telling the God's honest truth, and a journalist or editor has got a story wrong.

“I think in all cases, and in this case especially, it is important to bring analysis to everything that has been done, said or written, by anyone. I have set out a veritable mass of contradictions in the Smiths' statements, which deal a severe blow to their collective credibility.

“By contrast, the newspaper reports dated 3 and 4 January 2008 purport to quote directly from Martin Smith, don't they? IIRC at least one of the papers spoke directly to him. I am satisfied from all that I have seen that Martin Smith having 'met Murat several times' over 'many years' is accurate”.

To which I would add that both Hall and I have gone ‘by what the Smiths said’ and have found it to be a morass of contradictions.

UNQUOTE

To deal with McFadden’s other points (quotes not exact):

MCFADDEN: “Smith may have delayed, twice, reporting first his sighting and then his claim that the man he saw was Gerry McCann, but it was only a matter of days, 6, 7 or 8 days..it was not important”

ANSWER: It was 13 days in the first instance and 11 in the other. I’ve explained the real problems about these two delays elsewhere on the forum.

MCFADDEN: “Hall hasn’t interviewed the Smiths, so it’s all hearsay”.

ANSWER: No-one else has either. All Hall has done is looked at what  evidence there is and assessed it.       

MCFADDEN: “Would a whole family unite, including Aoife, only 12, to defend Murat? It’s not plausible”

ANSWER: Only 3 family members out of a party of 9 made formal statements. Only one of them thought that they had seen Gerry McCann that night. There are all sorts of reasons why people, including 12-year-old children, may fabricate a story.

MCFADDEN: “People like the Gaspars don’t want to get involved, that why they didn’t go to the police”.

ANSWER: Plain wrong. As soon as they saw on the TV that David Payne was in Portugal with the McCanns, they remembered Payne making his sexualised reference to Madeleine and the fact that they stopped Payne from bathing their children any more. The police took a statement from them as soon as it was practicable to do so.            

MCFADDEN: “Richard Hall is on a ‘weird path’.”

ANSWER: Not according to the million-plus people who’ve seen his two films to date.

She speaks in a halting style with lots of pauses and ‘um’s and ‘er’s. I’ve seen two of her McCann videos, both in a low-cut top. Does she do all of them like that?

The best thing McFadden could do is to join the forum and give her response to the 12 sets of Smith contradictions set out in the OP in ‘SMITHMAN 5’. And maybe she could come and tell us why the Smithman and Tannerman descriptions are almost word-for-word the same as Nuno Lourenco’s of Wojcek Krokowski.

I am sure she means well, but…

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 18.07.15 21:14

@ TB  "If this is in any way representative of Isabelle McFadden’s work, then please don’t bring us any more here. " 

Is that it, or do we other forum members get a say? If you are not going to allow any more of her videos here, can you direct me to where I can watch them please.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.07.15 21:16

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Isabelle McFadden has asked me to post this video for her:

I’ve seen this before. It is a seriously unimpressive 11-minute film. If this is in any way representative of Isabelle McFadden’s work, then please don’t bring us any more here.

Before commenting on the video, there are a few things about McFadden’s track record that need to be aired, if briefly. I don’t think they’ve been discussed on the forum before.

My understanding from a number of written sources is that during 2014 she invented a ‘sock’ called ‘kiki’, pretending to be a McCann-supporter. I am also informed that it is not the first time she has created socks on Twitter. I further understand that as ‘kiki’ she interrelated with Brenda Leyland on Twitter and indeed attacked her, and that his went on until shortly before Brenda was ‘outed’ by SKY News.

If I am wrong about any of this, of course I apologise to McFadden, but I felt it was important that forum members were aware of these allegations which  I am informed have been substantiated. If correct, they affect her credibility.

To deal with the contents of the film, first of all I noted that nearly 5 minutes - almost half of the entire film - was taken up with two personal anecdotes. One was about her son and a paedophile employed by her son’s school. The other was about her husband’s business. Both had been covered by the media.

The 5 minutes she spent on this could have been put in one short sentence:

“Sometimes the media makes mistake or exaggerates”.

Now, that is true. But from that she goes on to draw an entirely wrong conclusion, which can be summarised thus:

“We must only look at the Smiths’ statements. We must ignore any newspaper or media reports about them. We must exclude all the MSM stuff, and go by what the Smiths said”.

Actually, I answered this very point today on the ‘SMITHMAN 5’ thread, in  answer to Rob Royston. I wrote:

“I suspect you would agree with me if I said: "A witness statement could be a tissue of lies from start to finish, while a newspaper report could be 100% accurate". Equally, it is possible that a witness is telling the God's honest truth, and a journalist or editor has got a story wrong.

“I think in all cases, and in this case especially, it is important to bring analysis to everything that has been done, said or written, by anyone. I have set out a veritable mass of contradictions in the Smiths' statements, which deal a severe blow to their collective credibility.

“By contrast, the newspaper reports dated 3 and 4 January 2008 purport to quote directly from Martin Smith, don't they? IIRC at least one of the papers spoke directly to him. I am satisfied from all that I have seen that Martin Smith having 'met Murat several times' over 'many years' is accurate”.

To which I would add that both Hall and I have gone ‘by what the Smiths said’ and have found it to be a morass of contradictions.

UNQUOTE

To deal with McFadden’s other points (quotes not exact):

MCFADDEN: “Smith may have delayed, twice, reporting first his sighting and then his claim that the man he saw was Gerry McCann, but it was only a matter of days, 6, 7 or 8 days..it was not important”

ANSWER: It was 13 days in the first instance and 11 in the other. I’ve explained the real problems about these two delays elsewhere on the forum.

MCFADDEN: “Hall hasn’t interviewed the Smiths, so it’s all hearsay”.

ANSWER: No-one else has either. All Hall has done is looked at what  evidence there is and assessed it.       

MCFADDEN: “Would a whole family unite, including Aoife, only 12, to defend Murat? It’s not plausible”

ANSWER: Only 3 family members out of a party of 9 made formal statements. Only one of them thought that they had seen Gerry McCann that night. There are all sorts of reasons why people, including 12-year-old children, may fabricate a story.

MCFADDEN: “People like the Gaspars don’t want to get involved, that why they didn’t go to the police”.

ANSWER: Plain wrong. As soon as they saw on the TV that David Payne was in Portugal with the McCanns, they remembered Payne making his sexualised reference to Madeleine and the fact that they stopped Payne from bathing their children any more. The police took a statement from them as soon as it was practicable to do so.            

MCFADDEN: “Richard Hall is on a ‘weird path’.”

ANSWER: Not according to the million-plus people who’ve seen his two films to date.

Incidentally, did McFadden use cannabis in the past? She speaks in the halting style with lots of pauses and ‘um’s and ‘er’s like those who have done. I’ve seen two of her McCann videos, both in a low-cut top. Does she do all of them like that?

The best thing McFadden could do is to join the forum and give her response to the 12 sets of Smith contradictions set out in the OP in ‘SMITHMAN 5’. And maybe she could come and tell us why the Smithman and Tannerman descriptions are almost word-for-word the same as Nuno Lourenco’s of Wojcek Krokowski.

I am sure she means well, but…
I'm delighted this subject has been raised.  Apropos of the McFadden/Poulton twitter exchange over on the Sonia Poulton thread I was going to question the reliability of Isabella McFadden but decided to try and find out more before commenting.   Although not familiar with social networking I have seen her name come up on a number of occasions but have never been able to suss out quite who she is or what she's about.

First thought watching the video - she looks and sounds as though she's on something.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.07.15 21:24

@Richard IV wrote:@ TB  "If this is in any way representative of Isabelle McFadden’s work, then please don’t bring us any more here. " 

Is that it, or do we other forum members get a say? If you are not going to allow any more of her videos here, can you direct me to where I can watch them please.
Everybody gets a say.

You've just had yours.

I've had mine.

Others can have theirs.

I have made a simple request, that is all. It is for the forum-owner and Admin members to decide.

I only want helpful things on this forum.

On this evidence, more rambling videos from Isabelle McFadden are not going to take us anywhere.

If you really are excited at the prospect of viewing more McFadden vids:

1. Go to You Tube

2. Type in Isabelle McFadden

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 18.07.15 21:32

@ TB - "I only want helpful things on this forum."

But that`s just your opinion, others may not agree with you and find her videos helpful.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.07.15 22:02

@Richard IV wrote:@ TB - "I only want helpful things on this forum."

But that`s just your opinion, others may not agree with you and find her videos helpful.
Absolutely.

I have my opinion on the one Isabelle McFadden video I've seen.

You have yours.

The way it should be.

Of course, if you feel they are really helping us in our collective task here, you are perfectly at liberty as a forum member to bring as many of McFadden's videos as you want over here for us to look at.

If you consider that they have any relevant points to make, that is.

No-one else has yet seen fit to do so, though winkwink

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 18.07.15 22:56

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Richard IV wrote:@ TB - "I only want helpful things on this forum."

Absolutely.

I have my opinion on the one Isabelle McFadden video I've seen.

You have yours.

The way it should be.

Of course, if you feel they are really helping us in our collective task here, you are perfectly at liberty as a forum member to bring as many of McFadden's videos as you want over here for us to look at.

If you consider that they have any relevant points to make, that is.

No-one else has yet seen fit to do so, though winkwink

Isabelle asked Get'emGonçalo to post this video for her, she also asked me.  If she feels that she has a valid point to make and would like to discuss it, she should really join the forum and post it herself like the rest of do.

No more off topic posts please - lets get back to discussing this video.

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Tibowitz on 19.07.15 5:44

I don't really get the opposition to McFadden. What's the problem?
She's just a Portuguese ex-pat mom living in California whose interest
in the McCann mess is as a proud Portuguese woman. She has
stated plainly that she is disgusted not only with the McCann's
subterfuge, but their detestable actions against Goncarlo Amaral,
and all of the ridicule they hurled at Portuguese police/investigators
(with the British media's help) that is so snobbish it borders on bigotry. 

Somebody here whinged about her skimpy tops. What an idiotic complaint.
Someone else suggested that she is a pot smoker. Where did this come from?
She has a Portuguese accent mixed with a California drawl - so?
And she dresses for hot weather because she's in California!

She hasn't denounced Richard D. Hall - she is only adding to the discussion
of Richard's work, which Richard himself encourages at his website.
He is a man who wants to be accurate at all times, and wants to hear
every angle or even any error he may have made. So what is the issue
with McFadden's responses to it? If she thinks Hall has taken it all to
a weird level, so what. Not everyone believes that the MBM outrage
is a conspiracy of devil worshiping pedophilic free masons. But we all
believe, or know, that the Macs are liars, and there is a cover up.

McFadden has been attacked, and is still attacked by pro-Mac trolls.
Why can't she get more empathy from those on this side of the fence?
Just Sayin'.

Miss Tibowitz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 19.07.15 9:13

I agree with that, Miss Tibowitz.

Isabelle isn't the most eloquent or fluent speaker which is a bit distracting but the content is more important than the presentation.

Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 19.07.15 9:15

I watched the video before this thread about it went up and didn't realize it was Isabelle McCFadden, lol. smilie I agree she is entitled to her opinions like the rest of us, and has her theories about the case like we all do as well. There is no law that says we must agree with her opinions so its all good.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.07.15 13:36

Amy Dean wrote

Isabelle isn't the most eloquent or fluent speaker which is a bit distracting but the content is more important than the presentation.

@ Amy Dean    As I’m sure you are aware, presentation is very important indeed and can seriously detract from worthwhile content.

But what exactly was the content of her 11-minute ramble? Five minutes was taken up telling us about herself, her son and her husband; the rest was just to say that Richard Hall was wrong to use any media reports on the case and rely solely on the Smiths’ statements being the God’s honest truth?

++++++

Miss Tibowitz wrote:  

I don't really get the opposition to McFadden. What's the problem?

@ Miss Tibowitz    Let’s look at it this way. Richard Hall has invested his time, skills and money in producing two documentaries totalling over 7 hours which in less than a year have been seen, one way or another, by about 1.25 million people. He went to Praia da Luz. He waived copyright, inviting the world to freely copy his work. They have received almost universal acclaim, and harly any errors have been discovered in all that he’s said.

Yet McFadden spends 11 rambling minutes, in which her poor knowledge of the detail of the ‘Smithman’ sighting was very evident, leading up to her main point which is to tell us that Richard is ‘on a weird path’? Thanks for nothing, McFadden.

Miss Tibowitz wrote: Somebody here whinged about her skimpy tops. What an idiotic complaint.

@ Miss Tibowitz    I refrained in my post from mentioning several things about McFadden, some of which I will now share with members. It seems that ‘skimpiness’ is one of her trademarks. What few members here will be aware of is that last year she came up with a grand scheme to issue a YouTube video of herself and others standing by a board, naked, writing out the 48 questions that Dr Kate McCann refused to answer. This was ‘to get attention’ (another of her trademarks). Not one person subscribed to this scheme (and that really does deserve the word ‘idiotic’. Embittered, she rounded on them and called her FB colleages ‘losers’

Miss Tibowitz wrote:  Someone else suggested that she is a pot smoker. Where did this come from?

@ Miss Tibowitz   McFadden brags about it herself

Miss Tibowitz wrote:  She hasn't denounced Richard D. Hall - she is only adding to the discussion
of Richard's work…

@ Miss Tibowitz     Nonsense, she criticised him for daring not to take the Smiths’ witness statements at face value and ended up saying he was ‘on a weird path

Miss Tibowitz wrote: If she thinks Hall has taken it all to a weird level, so what.

@ Miss Tibowitz   Interesting, is it not, that Halls’ video has been received enthusiastically by thousands upon thousands, yet McFadden labels them ‘weird’  

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuala on 19.07.15 14:27

Post deleted

Nuala

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.07.15 14:45

@Nuala wrote:@ Tony Bennett

They have received almost universal acclaim, and hardly any errors have been discovered in all that he’s said.

I'm afraid I disagree with you, Phantoms is full of errors.

REPLY: Please list all of them. He won't mind because he received a handful of notices of errors on his 'True Story' documentary and actually published, on his website, every one of the alleged errors and his admissions, corrections or denials of errors. They were all very minor e.g. wrong tennis court filmed in Praia da Luz, wrong picture of Henri Exton

Links to Buried By Mainstream Media were often tweeted on Twitter until Phantoms came out and now I rarely see it being mentioned. I believe that's because Richard D Hall has lost credibility amongst those who follow this case because we can all see so many errors in Phantoms.

REPLY: And these alleged errors are? You won't be credible unless you list them.

Phantoms may not be being tweeted so much; one reason given is that some people thought it was covering the same ground as in his first documentary.

HideHo has put Phantoms on YouTube where it's had a healthy 12,250-plus hits already...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL0-ePd3FCU

...and it's been uploaded by several others. Total views on YouTube have topped 27,500 so far, at a current viewing rate of about 250 views a day. And that's NOT counting tens of thousands more who have viewed it on his website (and bought the DVD)

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 19.07.15 15:16

I think Richard Hall has done an excellent job of his documentaries and don't think there is any comparison with his work to anything else anyone has produced to date that i am aware of. As we have noted he has had a huge positive response by the public's viewing of his videos and that certainly reflects on the quality of his work.
I don't really understand why McFadden had to have a cheap shot at Richard Hall in what she said in her youtube vid., she could of stated what she felt in her opinion without mentioning his name and still got her point across, whatever point she was trying to make that is.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuala on 19.07.15 15:26

Post deleted

Please stay on topic & remember the forum rules

Both Tony Bennett and Richard Hall are members of this forum.  We are here, in unison, to search for truth about what happened to Madeleine, not to attack each other, even if we don't agree on certain subjects. 

Given Richard Halls' outstanding success in many areas, it is highly unlikely that he has lost any credibility. 

I strongly suggest that if anyone genuinely believes that they have identified any errors in his documentary, they contact him directly to discuss these alleged errors in a civil manner and not attack him on an open forum.  Richard has already stated that he will accept comments and that he will correct any genuine errors. (Sharonl)

Nuala

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 19.07.15 16:30

So Nuala wants Tony to answer her, but because she does not care about credibility(hmmm) will not list these so called many mistakes Richard Hall has made.

How many others have come along and done the same?  Too many to list.    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PEANUT66 on 19.07.15 19:06

I think this is an excellent forum and I have learnt a lot from the posters here.

I do find that people do not always agree and that is good for debate.

I as a  (non-poster) but avid reader do not understand the rudeness of some, called Isobelle by her surname and critical of her clothing etc, this is not relevant and is quite rude.
Just my 2 cents and imput from a forum reader.

PEANUT66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woodpecker on 19.07.15 19:36

@PEANUT66 wrote:I think this is an excellent forum and I have learnt a lot from the posters here.

I do find that people do not always agree and that is good for debate.

I as a  (non-poster) but avid reader do not understand the rudeness of some, called Isobelle by her surname and critical of her clothing etc, this is not relevant and is quite rude.
Just my 2 cents and imput from a forum reader.

I agree peanut66. Like you I rarely post. Recently the rudeness and irrelevance of some members has really annoyed me. We are all wanting justice for Madeleine. Being rude to others who also want that does not help. Can the moderators please get tough with rudeness and irrelevance?

woodpecker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.07.15 19:45

@Joss wrote:I think Richard Hall has done an excellent job of his documentaries and don't think there is any comparison with his work to anything else anyone has produced to date that i am aware of. As we have noted he has had a huge positive response by the public's viewing of his videos and that certainly reflects on the quality of his work.
I don't really understand why McFadden had to have a cheap shot at Richard Hall in what she said in her youtube vid., she could of stated what she felt in her opinion without mentioning his name and still got her point across, whatever point she was trying to make that is.
Seems to me that social networking is quite a powerful force,  looks as though like minded people have email and private message contact across the globe - much the same way as many evil forces communicate.  Already the voice has jumped on board with yet another feminist rant, which makes me think that perhaps this is a sisterhood girl power kind of thing and nothing else.

She who shall not be named, you know Rosalinda Cristobell-Hutton QC, had this to say on the subject of this Isabella McFadden thread..

"He is fortunate that those he fires arrows at for their appearance have the good grace, not fire those same arrows back at him. Are his opinions and views influenced by the way he looks and the clothes he wears? Do they tell us what kind of man he is?

Having incurred the wrath of Bennett, Isabelle will now receive an onslaught of character smearing from the sexually screwed up misogynists who cling onto Bennett's every word. Happily, she is a feisty gal, I doubt it will bother her too much, at least I hope not.

Bennett's need to stamp out alternate opinions is quite bizarre. What does it matter to him? As much as I dislike the man, I wouldn't dream of taking away his toys, he is as entitled to his opinion as anyone else, whether we like it or not. If we don't like it, we have the same tools with which to respond and put forward counter arguments - when you need to annihilate your enemy, you have run of words.

Tony has long been calling for myself to be blacklisted and my blogs to be ignored. He lifts my work in its entirety and transfers it to his own forum to ensure that he gets the 'hits' for my writing, not I. He believes I get paid for my blogs (wish someone would tell me how? lol) and he can't have that. He will no doubt, now pillage the work of Isabelle in the same way, tis all part of his parasitical nature, his own writing lacks appeal, ergo he steals the work of others."

This is the reply to a comment posted by an anonymous person on the latest H-RH blog which should be read before appreciating the shear hypocrisy of the above rant.  I seriously don't think this person knows she's like it.

Admin please delete if inappropriate.  I know this is not constructive but what's good for the goose 'n all that!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.07.15 19:53

Thing that occurs to me here - if Richard D Hall's video is inaccurate on the subject of the Smith sighting (with or without Tony's input) why hasn't Martin Smith or any other family member, either asked Richard D Hall to retract incorrect information or taken legal action against him?  IIRC there was just one issue allegedly raised by Martin Smith which Richard published on his website.

As Tony repeatedly points out, his videos have been viewed by the thousands so if false information is being spread abroad about the Smith family, isn't it in their best interest to put a stop to it?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.07.15 21:33

@Verdi wrote:
She who shall not be named, you know Rosalinda Cristobell-Hutton QC, had this to say on the subject of this Isabella McFadden thread...

[IRRELEVANT PERSONAL ABUSE DELETED]

Admin please delete if inappropriate.  I know this is not constructive but what's good for the goose 'n all that!
I don't think her comments need to be deleted. On the contrary, I consider them to be informative about her state of mind.

But back to the content of McFadden's 11-minute video, which is the point at issue.

What McFadden has basically done to Admin is to say this:

"Please will you place on your forum an 11-minute video in which I attack one of your members - who has produced two stunning videos on Madeleine seen by over a million - for not treating the Smiths' statements as gospel and for daring to refer to newspaper accounts of what the Smiths said. He is on a weird path".

And that really is it.

Now that is bad enough, but as with her Twitter mate Sonia Poulton, we do have to examine a person's previous record in evaluating what she has to say - in order to form an opinion on whether they are doing the cause shared by members here good or harm.

Miss Tibowitz earlier described Isabelle McFadden as 'trustworthy'.

Was her action in pretending to be a McCann-supporter, and setting up Twitter accounts kiki_barnes and PortugalBound to attack Brenda Leyland ('sweepyface') 'trustworthy'? I think not. The evidence can be viewed here:

sweepyface to kiki_barnes aka PortugalBound http://greptweet.com/u/sweepyface/#kiki_barnes kiki_barnes aka PortugalBound to sweepyface http://greptweet.com/u/kiki_barnes/#sweepyface

Then again, were her actions in attacking Joana Morais and triggering her decision to abandon her blog for a while 'trustworthy'?

With despicable tweets like this (referring to Joana's blog)?   

@AdirenM @xklamation @skymartinbrunt I've read her blogs she has spread lies for years Goodbye Thu Oct 02 08:26:59 +0000 2014

Which prompted Joana to reply as follows:

If I read somewhere that she had sincerely apologised for those actions I might be more kindly disposed to her other works. 

But if the video in the OP is at all representative of her work, then 'no thanks'   

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 20.07.15 6:15

Isabelle was the lady who tweeted ' They are going down !' in respect of TM and purported to have had a conversation with a PJ detective about the case whilst phoning them regarding an unrelated matter. I thought it odd that an officer would risk his career by discussing any case. Some, ( mainly pros)  looked at the times of the alleged calls (Isabelle is in California) and she would have been talking to PJ at around midnight Portuguese time?  She is also the lady who produced the initial email from WBM verifying the veracity of Steve's find . 
Make what you will of the above.

snook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 20.07.15 6:23

Off/On topic?  I read Ms Hutton's latest tome. She really is like a starving dog with a bone when it comes to badmouthing Tony. I think if the UK was torn asunder by an earthquake she could work it into her blog that he was responsible.
 She needs to take stock. For someone who makes a point of telling us she cares not a jot about what Tony does, nor is she going to spend any time on him, her incessant attacks are showing her more by the day to be displaying signs of serious problems .

snook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 20.07.15 9:21

@Verdi wrote:Thing that occurs to me here - if Richard D Hall's video is inaccurate on the subject of the Smith sighting (with or without Tony's input) why hasn't Martin Smith or any other family member, either asked Richard D Hall to retract incorrect information or taken legal action against him?  IIRC there was just one issue allegedly raised by Martin Smith which Richard published on his website.

As Tony repeatedly points out, his videos have been viewed by the thousands so if false information is being spread abroad about the Smith family, isn't it in their best interest to put a stop to it?
Exactly.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum