The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Laid Bare

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Laid Bare

Post by mysterion on 17.06.15 13:56

Didn`t a relative of Gerry`s also resign from a full time job to work for TM, also within days of her going missing?

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 17.06.15 14:33

@BlueBag wrote:
@tigger wrote:Brilliant new post   http://laidbareblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015_06_01_archive.html 
This blogger reads a lot!
Clarence Eden Mitchell, resigned from his reported £75,000 a year cabinet office job to work as PR consultant for the McCanns. A bold move indeed if he truly believed that Madeleine could be found any day.
Yes indeed!
I wonder how CM explains that? His new job could have been over immediately if Madeleine had been found.
They all knew perfectly well that she was not going to be found, alive or, sadly, dead.
From Gerry's sneering challenge ' Find the body and prove that we killed her" to the resignations and jumping on the bandwagon of various people
through the visits across the world, and the refusal ever to go out of the door of the apartment to search, anywhere, ever
It all indicates very clearly that it was not only the parents who knew knew. Others did.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 17.06.15 15:04

@mysterion wrote:Didn`t a relative of Gerry`s also resign from a full time job to work for TM, also within days of her going missing?
I think it might have been John McCann? Didn't he have something to do with setting up the fund?

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 17.06.15 15:05

@PeterMac wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@tigger wrote:Brilliant new post   http://laidbareblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015_06_01_archive.html 
This blogger reads a lot!
Clarence Eden Mitchell, resigned from his reported £75,000 a year cabinet office job to work as PR consultant for the McCanns. A bold move indeed if he truly believed that Madeleine could be found any day.
Yes indeed!
I wonder how CM explains that? His new job could have been over immediately if Madeleine had been found.
They all knew perfectly well that she was not going to be found, alive or, sadly, dead.
From Gerry's sneering challenge ' Find the body and prove that we killed her" to the resignations and jumping on the bandwagon of various people
through the visits across the world, and the refusal ever to go out of the door of the apartment to search, anywhere, ever
It all indicates very clearly that it was not only the parents who knew knew.  Others did.
I think so too PeterMac.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 17.06.15 15:18

@Joss wrote:
@mysterion wrote:Didn`t a relative of Gerry`s also resign from a full time job to work for TM, also within days of her going missing?
I think it might have been John McCann? Didn't he have something to do with setting up the fund?
Yes, he said he would give up his job or somethin similar, however somebody checked his CV and he's listed as being in the employ of Astro Zeneca - a big pharma - until he changed jobs some time ago. 
Btw, AstroZeneca  also had a lab in Huelva. 

His early interview is a classic, very, very happy man it seemed.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 17.06.15 15:28

@tigger wrote:
@Joss wrote:
Yes, he said he would give up his job or somethin similar, however somebody checked his CV and he's listed as being in the employ of Astro Zeneca - a big pharma - until he changed jobs some time ago. 
Btw, AstroZeneca  also had a lab in Huelva. 

His early interview is a classic, very, very happy man it seemed.
Thanks for the info. tigger,  interesting.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Sociopathic Traits of Gerry McCann

Post by Doug D on 24.08.15 13:23

Tigger highlighted the COMARE blog the other day, which then led to this, which was posted over the weekend. As we know, GM is perfectly happy with people purporting theories:

http://laidbareblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/the-sociopathic-traits-of-gerry-mccann.html

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 24.08.15 19:58

The first time I have read this excellent article. I consider it likely that GM also bullied others into going along with the cover up.

The scenario of sedation is a very plausible cause of death (or contributory factor), and a valid reason why an autopsy had to be avoided.

Taking this idea forward, what then is the reason for the 'pact of silence' amongst the T9 ? Perhaps sedation was widespread amongst their children too, which may have been revealed in the course of an investigation had TM's et al come clean ? Mild doses of drugs could be explained away as addressing routine sickness / temperatures etc, but somehow I cant see other doctors helping to cover up a death for that reason.

IMO

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Extra! Extra! Mainstream Media Lie for the McCanns ...Again

Post by tigger on 03.09.15 11:18

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: