The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by Doug D on 28.05.15 8:41

Isabelle is clearly not everyones cup of tea and had a very public falling out with Joana Morais, but this is interesting (taken from the Controversy FB site):





Doug D

Posts : 2156
Reputation : 649
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by lj on 28.05.15 15:48

So according to this, and as suggested before, the McCanns should be arguidos again now the Portuguese have reopened the case.

Might that be the reason for their relative silence?

Does Dr. Amaral know that?

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3276
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 28.05.15 16:13

Wow indeed.

Many encouraging points in there I would say.

GA....A great man and a great inspector.

We live in hope.

Carrry On Doctor

Posts : 344
Reputation : 141
Join date : 2014-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by Hobs on 28.05.15 19:30

She didn't ask the most important question, the question i would have asked.

The mccanns had their arguido status lifted the moment the case was shelved.
Now the case has been reopened, have the mccanns had their arguido status reinstated?

____________________
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.

Hobs

Posts : 715
Reputation : 288
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 52
Location : uk

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by aquila on 28.05.15 19:43

@Hobs wrote:She didn't ask the most important question, the question i would have asked.

The mccanns had their arguido status lifted the moment the case was shelved.
Now the case has been reopened, have the mccanns had their arguido status reinstated?
That was swept over Hobs.

I'll take this alleged telephone call, partial, carefully selected and unverified transcript with a large pinch of salt.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by lj on 28.05.15 19:57

It was very gently touched:

"could they be suspects"  "yes they could be suspects" and the public does not have to be told about it.  So who knows

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3276
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by snook on 29.05.15 3:10

I'm afraid I have taken it with @aquila 's very large pinch of salt. Do I really think it is possible to pick up the phone (transatlantic no less) and be able to speak to an Inspector regarding live cases? Even more so such a high profile live case? What about judicial secrecy? 'Inspector Piquete' must not care too much for his job if he is willing to risk it in such a manner. There is so much wrong with this that I struggle to see how anyone could be taken in by it. The language for one thing. It reads like a bad translation of a document yet it purports to be a conversation and Ms Mcfadden fluent in both languages. There has already been much scorn poured on this on Twitter, deservedly imo. Apparently she has already contradicted herself with regard to the date of the phone call and deleted her mistake from an earlier FB comment. Also the day before she had commented that 'the McCanns are going down' I'm not 100% sure of the time delay between Portugal and California (around 7 hrs I think) but it would be interesting to know if the call time was even possible? I'm afraid Ms Mcfadden has form for this kind of thing and has been caught out before. So sad. Just the sort of thing the pro camp love. Another, justified this time, excuse to pour scorn on our conviction.

snook

Posts : 295
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2013-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by Guest on 29.05.15 6:11

I really don't understand all the ad hominem criticism.
I don't think it's doing this forum a favour at all.
Isabelle McFadden picked up the phone and made her call.
The Inspector friendly answered her general questions about procedures.
Isabelle transcribed the 'McCann related' part and put it on facebook & twitter.

Whatever the value, no use rubbishing Isabelle McFadden for asking & sharing this info.
Relevant or not.
Up to each of us what to do with it.
I appreciate her effort.

Kindest regards
parapono

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by sonic72 on 29.05.15 9:13

parapono wrote:I really don't understand all the ad hominem criticism.
I don't think it's doing this forum a favour at all.
Isabelle McFadden picked up the phone and made her call.
The Inspector friendly answered her general questions about procedures.
Isabelle transcribed the 'McCann related' part and put it on facebook & twitter.

Whatever the value, no use rubbishing Isabelle McFadden for asking & sharing this info.
Relevant or not.
Up to each of us what to do with it.
I appreciate her effort.

Kindest regards
parapono
I think the issue is that she announced on facebook she made the call on 23rd may, then showed a supposed telephone call log showing the call was made on 27th may, even though on 23rd may she had said she had made the call already. She also said she only made one call, so if she made the call on the 23rd like she claimed, why is she showing a call log for the 27th? Very strange behaviour from Isabelle, especially deleting the comments from the 23rd may to cover her tracks.

sonic72

Posts : 337
Reputation : 64
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by Guest on 29.05.15 9:37

What do you mean, does this forum no favours?  On the contrary, questioning and attempting to understand everything that this case throws up shows that members here are challenging lies, myths, propaganda, egos, and are not stupid.  Inevitably it involves criticism as well.  Shows a healthy, vibrant forum, IMO.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by aquila on 29.05.15 9:38

Ladyinred wrote:What do you mean, does this forum no favours?  On the contrary, questioning and attempting to understand everything that this case throws up shows that members here are challenging lies, myths, propaganda, egos, and are not stupid.  Inevitably it involves criticism as well.  Shows a healthy, vibrant forum, IMO.
I'll second that.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by Doug D on 29.05.15 10:03

Tweet of 23rd has not been deleted.
 
Isabelle Maria McF ‏‪@QUEENdePORTUGAL May 23
I spoke to Policia Judiciaria today. We LOLed lots. And we used the word "pois" a lot too ‪#mccann
 
‘Pois’ = because?
 
And this does not disprove her call of 27th to PJ.
I believe she said she only made one call to him, but that does not mean she hasn’t phoned the PJ before.
 
 
Isabelle Maria McF ‏‪@QUEENdePORTUGAL 17h
17 hours ago
Call log to Juduciaria Lisboa ‪#mccann
 

 
There was however another screen print I saw of something yesterday morning showing a 13 minute call, but with a three hour and one minute time discrepancy, which I can’t find now and does seem to have gone, but this time discrepancy, if genuine, should be able to be easily explained.
 
Yes I have my doubts, but as with everything McCann, I just don’t know for sure.

Doug D

Posts : 2156
Reputation : 649
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by sallypelt on 29.05.15 11:26

I believe that this has been  a wind-up. In my opinion, pranks like this do nothing other than jeopardise the search for truth and justice. When I first read about this phone call, yesterday, I thought to myself "no way anyone from the PJ would give out such information". It could throw the whole inquiry out of the window. Remember what the PJ police said about OG at the beginning? It was something along the lines "if leaks get into MSM or anywhere else, then they would close the inquiry down"...........or words to that effect.

I read the McCann Twitter hashtag, but 95% of it is nothing but tosh, and the other 5% should be taken with a pinch of salt.

sallypelt

Posts : 3305
Reputation : 524
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by snook on 29.05.15 11:39

It was a FB comment she deleted, not a tweet Doug D. She has now,if you believe it, received a message via You Tube confirming the prolific troll Michael Walker is Jon Corner. Ms Mcfadden certainly is in the 'know' eh? Just like the time she claimed to be in communication with Dr Amaral, except she wasn't. I'm not having a downer on anyone but stunts like this make Mccann doubters a laughing stock.

snook

Posts : 295
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2013-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by cloak'ndagger on 29.05.15 12:10

@sallypelt wrote:I believe that this has been  a wind-up. In my opinion, pranks like this do nothing other than jeopardise the search for truth and justice. When I first read about this phone call, yesterday, I thought to myself "no way anyone from the PJ would give out such information". It could throw the whole inquiry out of the window. Remember what the PJ police said about OG at the beginning? It was something along the lines "if leaks get into MSM or anywhere else, then they would close the inquiry down"...........or words to that effect.

I read the McCann Twitter hashtag, but 95% of it is nothing but tosh, and the other 5% should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Excuse me? I know Isabelle Mc Fadden ,a Portuguese poster, living in the US.. She has worked tirelessly for justice for Madeleine and is most certainly not a wind up merchant. .

Maybe twitter is not a medium you choose to use [I don't like it either] but please don't brand genuine posters as WUMs without any justification. .

I have been accused of having an agenda because I am a regular poster on facebook.  Again a different medium but it I hard work and we are doing our bit in getting numbers to see what is an abduction hoax..

I read her regularly but regularly post elsewhere.

cloak'ndagger

Posts : 117
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by aquila on 29.05.15 12:24

If I were a rabid old cynic I'd be inclined to think that arguments brought onto this forum re Twitter are firelighters for anyone taking the Murdoch shilling and producing a documentary not quite finished, yet to be wrapped up, unknown production team, unknown broadcaster, unknown date of release.

Thank the Lord I'm not a rabid old cynic. big grin

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by sallypelt on 29.05.15 12:41

@cloak'ndagger wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:I believe that this has been  a wind-up. In my opinion, pranks like this do nothing other than jeopardise the search for truth and justice. When I first read about this phone call, yesterday, I thought to myself "no way anyone from the PJ would give out such information". It could throw the whole inquiry out of the window. Remember what the PJ police said about OG at the beginning? It was something along the lines "if leaks get into MSM or anywhere else, then they would close the inquiry down"...........or words to that effect.

I read the McCann Twitter hashtag, but 95% of it is nothing but tosh, and the other 5% should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Excuse me? I know Isabelle Mc Fadden ,a Portuguese poster, living in the US.. She has worked tirelessly for justice for Madeleine and is most certainly not a wind up merchant. .

Maybe twitter is not a medium you choose to use [I don't like it either] but please don't brand genuine posters as WUMs without any justification. .

I have been accused of having an agenda because I am a regular poster on facebook.  Again a different medium but it I hard work and we are doing our bit in getting numbers to see what is an abduction hoax..

I read her regularly but regularly post elsewhere.
You may know her, but so does Joana Morais, (even if it is only through social media)  and we know what happened there, don't we?  No one has fought for truth and Justice in this case, more than Joana has done, and for Joana to dismiss IM tells me all I need to know.

I will now rest my case!

sallypelt

Posts : 3305
Reputation : 524
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by snook on 29.05.15 12:50

I second both the above sentiments.

snook

Posts : 295
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2013-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by aquila on 29.05.15 12:50

Just the title of this thread is remarkable/bloody nonsense.

IM's 'interview'.

What 'interview'?

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by cloak'ndagger on 29.05.15 13:30

@sallypelt wrote:
@cloak'ndagger wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:I believe that this has been  a wind-up. In my opinion, pranks like this do nothing other than jeopardise the search for truth and justice. When I first read about this phone call, yesterday, I thought to myself "no way anyone from the PJ would give out such information". It could throw the whole inquiry out of the window. Remember what the PJ police said about OG at the beginning? It was something along the lines "if leaks get into MSM or anywhere else, then they would close the inquiry down"...........or words to that effect.

I read the McCann Twitter hashtag, but 95% of it is nothing but tosh, and the other 5% should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Excuse me? I know Isabelle Mc Fadden ,a Portuguese poster, living in the US.. She has worked tirelessly for justice for Madeleine and is most certainly not a wind up merchant. .

Maybe twitter is not a medium you choose to use [I don't like it either] but please don't brand genuine posters as WUMs without any justification. .

I have been accused of having an agenda because I am a regular poster on facebook.  Again a different medium but it I hard work and we are doing our bit in getting numbers to see what is an abduction hoax..

I read her regularly but regularly post elsewhere.
You may know her, but so does Joana Morais, (even if it is only through social media)  and we know what happened there, don't we?  No one has fought for truth and Justice in this case, more than Joana has done, and for Joana to dismiss IM tells me all I need to know.

I will now rest my case!
Where was Joana when the verdict from Lisbon was announced.? .A new fund for Amaral had to be set up with the help of Sofia/Astro.  because Joana's blog was closed.

I am not a tweeter but I rest my case dance

cloak'ndagger

Posts : 117
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by snook on 29.05.15 13:47

I understand IM also claimed to be working with Sofia. Another myth debunked!

snook

Posts : 295
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2013-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by cloak'ndagger on 29.05.15 13:56

@snook wrote:I understand IM also claimed to be working with Sofia. Another myth debunked!
No Isabella was not working with Sofia..

cloak'ndagger

Posts : 117
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Isabelle McFadden interview

Post by willowthewisp on 29.05.15 13:59

Hi cloak&dagger, ref:joannamorais
It was a pity that her site closed down so quickly after the Lisbon trial decision, as Joana stated, perhaps it had become too much, what with all the personal attacks on her may have taken it's toll?
It is hard to understand the "Strength of Character/Resolve" of human frailties?
Let us hope that Mr Goncalo Amaral to remain strong and defiant against the injustice that has been metered out to him and his colleagues as bumbling idiots and sardine munches over the missing Madeleine McCann. Quite disgusting journalism, comments by UK officers who then state they wish to have a close harmonious working relationship?
Serious questions remain as to the "independence" of certain Police forces track records (Janner) and their involvement in this case, notably the "Destruction of DNA & failure to preserve evidence" for further analysis FSS? 
Did they destroy DNA that belonged to Madeleine?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1362
Reputation : 516
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by melisande on 29.05.15 14:02

@sallypelt wrote:I believe that this has been  a wind-up. In my opinion, pranks like this do nothing other than jeopardise the search for truth and justice. When I first read about this phone call, yesterday, I thought to myself "no way anyone from the PJ would give out such information". It could throw the whole inquiry out of the window. Remember what the PJ police said about OG at the beginning? It was something along the lines "if leaks get into MSM or anywhere else, then they would close the inquiry down"...........or words to that effect.

I read the McCann Twitter hashtag, but 95% of it is nothing but tosh, and the other 5% should be taken with a pinch of salt.
I agree.  The #mcann twitter feed is the same people every day, all day bickering with each other, calling each other names, constantly tagging journalists/celebrities etc into their arguments.   It's no wonder that we have been grouped as "trolls".   It gets me so frustrated because we have a larger group of people researching, reading, fighting tooth and nail 24/7 to get to the truth but really all that the general public see is the twitter tosh on #mccann and quickly make up their minds on that.  If yesterday's 'interview' tweet is a hoax then Ms McFadden needs to ask herself what her agenda is because it certainly isn't to help get justice for Madeleine or Mr Amaral.

melisande

Posts : 262
Reputation : 181
Join date : 2013-10-05
Location : in my living room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by cloak'ndagger on 29.05.15 14:09

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi cloak&dagger, ref:joannamorais
It was a pity that her site closed down so quickly after the Lisbon trial decision, as joanna stated,perhaps it had become too much, what with all the personnel attacks on her may have taken it's toll?
It is hard to understand the "Strength of Character/Resolve" of human frailties?
Let us hope that Mr Goncalo Amaral to remain strong and defiant against the injustice that has been metered out to him and his colleagues as bumbling idiots and sardine munches over the missing Madeleine McCann. Quite disgusting journalism, comments by UK officers who then state they wish to have a close harmonious working relationship?
Serious questions remain as to the "independence" of certain Police forces track records(Janner) and their involvement in this case, notably the "Destruction of DNA & failure to preserve Evidence" for further Analysis FSS? 
Did they Destroy DNA that belonged to Madeleine?
Yes Joana has poured her heart and soul into this case as have many of us. I do hope she regains he fighting spirit and returns. I have no doubt that the case took its toll on Joana.

I think but for Amaral's determination to carry on and fight I probably would have thrown the towel in too  There are some projects in the pipeline and many are prepared to fight back at the McCanns and those who support them

We are all doing our bit in our own way.. flag . .

cloak'ndagger

Posts : 117
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum