The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

BBC HANDED EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE OF MASSIVE CORRUPTION THAT COULD TOPPLE THE BRITISH ESTABLISHMENT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BBC HANDED EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE OF MASSIVE CORRUPTION THAT COULD TOPPLE THE BRITISH ESTABLISHMENT!

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 07.03.15 20:53

by Tom Steele · 5th March 2015

Gordon Bowden is an ex RAF officer who has spent the last 13 years uncovering detailed and forensic evidence of massive corruption within the British establishment that involves Lords, Politicians and the Monarchy.

The evidence that he is witnessed and recorded handing into the BBC to do their own full investigation, is set to reveal the biggest political corruption scandal in British history, that included the setup of a colossal 250,000 “shell virtual oil and gas companies” registered from a few house addresses in Finchley Rd London, and linked to the most prominent people at the core of the British establishment. These companies were deliberately set up to steal and rob BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS of pounds from the public and asset strip the whole country!

http://www.economist.com/node/21563286

http://atrueindependentscotland.com/bbc-handed-explosive-evidence-of-massive-corruption-that-is-set-topple-the-british-establishment/

Google.Gaspar.Statements

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC HANDED EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE OF MASSIVE CORRUPTION THAT COULD TOPPLE THE BRITISH ESTABLISHMENT!

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 07.03.15 20:55

I think the "biggest political corruption scandal in British history" is actually the Madeleine McCann case.

Google.Gaspar.Statements

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC HANDED EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE OF MASSIVE CORRUPTION THAT COULD TOPPLE THE BRITISH ESTABLISHMENT!

Post by maebee on 09.03.15 0:52

@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:I think the "biggest political corruption scandal in British history" is actually the Madeleine McCann case.

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 09.03.15 1:47

@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:I think the "biggest political corruption scandal in British history" is actually the Madeleine McCann case.
Yes I Agree. And in my opinion, in my theory LORD TIM POTTINGER and his and his Bell Pottinger cronies will be rounded up for their corruption involving their clients  Mark Warner and the McCanns.

universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam S on 09.03.15 6:51

Why give it to the BBC..they are part of the "establishment" and go to great lengths to promote and protect "it". He should have gone straight to the police and ....oh wait...same problem.

Sam S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 09.03.15 7:47

Will anything come of this, we will have to wait and see.   I hope it does because we really need to start again and clear up this country and its ever declining values.  What chance though.

Last week I saw headlines that Clegg has said that if he gets into power again (BOO) nobody would be prosecuted for possession of ANY TYPE OF DRUG if for personal use.

WHAAATTT?

We have been told for many years that smoking and excessive drinking is very harmful to health, even second hand smoke and yet the proposal is to let anyone take any type of drug without being penalised.

Do these people not think through what they are saying and worse still not think about the (bad) health implications in these thoughts.

I hope the Lib dems are booted out for good and all the rest of the greedy, grabbing lying lot of them and we can start again with some decent, honest people in charge.    I still believe there are many good people out there, but of course none get the chance, because they wouldn't go along with all the deceipt and dishonesty currently allowed.

PAAAAAHHHHHH.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum