The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Richard D Hall's 4.5 hour film on Madeleine sweeps past quarter of a milion views on YouTube

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Richard D Hall's 4.5 hour film on Madeleine sweeps past quarter of a milion views on YouTube

Post by jeanmonroe on 07.07.15 17:33

You also might 'like' to 'add'................ 'I ain't got a pot to p*ss in' winkwink

Like ME, lol!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard D Hall's 4.5 hour film on Madeleine sweeps past quarter of a milion views on YouTube

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.07.15 0:08

@Suspicious Mind wrote:Thanks very much to JeanMonroe for your advice. Much appreciated!

Tony Bennett,

Please ignore my comments regarding Hollie Grieg.
I scoured this website and found your recent (2015) posts about the lies in that case. It just goes to show that you have to be careful what you think based on other people's thoughts alone and with no evidence or proof of your own. I cannot believe people would stoop as low as her mother and cohorts did!
Noted, however I will answer some of the points you made above:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For Tony Bennett, who I have seen on Richard's shows previously, I would like to ask you if you are familiar with another story that Richard exposed on his show regarding the claimed abuse of Holly Grieg? Was it not suggested in Holly's case that town officials - in local education and health services (I think) - in Aberdeen were involved in her abuse?

REPLY: As you seem to have realised already, these claims are based on what Hollie's mother Anne Greig has concocted, her coaching of Hollie, and an elaborate, plausible but utterly false tale promoted by Anne Greig's adviser, Robert Green.

Also, didn't her father, who was linked to the abuse claims, flee Scotland and re-locate to the Algarve region of Portugal?

REPLY: Let's nail this particular lie right now. After Anne Greig's sustained campaign of revenge against her husband, Dennis Mackie, and Anne preventing her son Greg Mackie from ever seeing Hollie again, whom he loved as a dear sister, both concluded that they should get right away from it all and try and begin a new life elsewhere.

I can't be 100% certain about this but, if my memory serves me right, I think I read on Richard's website, or heard through one of his shows, that Gerry McCann was a member of the same Masonic lodge as one of the proposed abusers in the Holly Grieg case?

REPLY: I've no idea where you've got that from. There has never been any evidence I've ever seen that Gerry McCann is a Freemason.

And besides that, he lives in Leicestershire whereas all the people falsely accused by Anne Greig live 300 to 400 miles away in Scotland.

It was either that or he had worked in the same hospital as someone who was linked to the Holly Grieg case.

REPLY: No, not that either.

If so, why has nobody attempted to connect the dots between the two cases as surely there are possible links between them, if, as mentioned earlier, my memory has served me correctly.

REPLY: The only conection I can see is that there are a lot of fabrications in both cases.

I am not sure if a member on here is allowed to express their own true thoughts and feelings about what actually happened to Madeleine. Can someone please advise if that is possible without facing any kind of prosecution?

REPLY: You always have to bear in mind the laws of libel

To conclude, I hope that Maddie is safe and sound somewhere without any badness in her life. It would be amazing if she could one day appear out of the blue without any harm to her in the last, missing years.

REPLY: The odds in favour of her still being alive are very very slim indeed. Even the McCanns fully accept that.  You suggest that if she was still alive, she could 'appear out of the blue without any harm'. How likely do you think that is?  

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suspicious Mind on 08.07.15 8:58

Thanks for your replies Tony.

I am not too sure where I got the thought that Gerry McCann was a freemason, I think it was on a follow-up show on Richplanet but cannot be certain. I seem to recall seeing a show where someone suggested that he was but it could be my memory failing me, hence the reason I couldn't be more specific.

It's a shame that Hollie Grieg, together with her father and brother, was dragged through such a scam. The last thing that young lady would need is something like that!

I know that my hopes for Madeleine McCann are probably false hopes. It's a crying shame that such a young girl would have to go through whatever it is happened to her. It makes you think that an accidental death in the apartment would be a better outcome than being abducted and ending up in the hands of some sick and depraved child abusers. It breaks the heart to think of the suffering she may have gone through. This government would win a hell of a lot more respect from the public if they introduced tougher measures on child abusers instead of trying to bow down to the politically correct who say we need to spend money and time on trying to rehabilitate these animals.

Tony, are you a former police officer yourself? May I ask what you think happened with regards to the Madeleine McCann?

Suspicious Mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.07.15 9:34

@Suspicious Mind wrote:Tony, are you a former police officer yourself?

REPLY: No.

May I ask what you think happened with regards to the Madeleine McCann?

REPLY: You mean 'what happened to Madeleine McCann?' I agree 100% with the McCanns' spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, who back in 2010 said: 'It's a complete mystery' 

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.07.15 10:16

@TB

JM's 'sniffer' ALERT!

'Proceed with CAUTION'

Re: New 'poster', 'odd' questions..

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.07.15 10:51

@jeanmonroe wrote:@TB

JM's 'sniffer' ALERT!

'Proceed with CAUTION'

Re: New 'poster', 'odd' questions..
Thank you, Agent JM

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suspicious Mind on 08.07.15 13:44

Tony and Jean, sorry if I have made the wrong impression on you both! I am just a normal, working class bloke who works for a computer software distributor lol.

I am as intrigued by this case as a lot of other folks that cannot understand some of the things that have come out. For instance, why Kate McCann didn't answer 48 of the questions she was asked. Why the Smith family took so long to come forward with details of their sighting. I came to this site as a result of watching Richard D Hall's new The Phantoms videos through his website. I used to watch Edge Media on TV and saw blokes like Ian R Crane etc telling their stories about government cover-ups and mind control programs etc. I am fascinated by the UFO phenomenon and that's what took me in the way of Richard's website originally. From that, I got into the animal mutilation phenomenon and other stuff that has been brought up through his tv shows. Nothing dodgy about me other than trying to find out what's really going on in the world. My missus thinks I am mad for not believing the BBC news and whatever is written in the papers. I think the main thing that triggered off my interest in finding out the "truth" was after buying David Icke's book - The Biggest Secret. That got me hooked and since then my interest has grown to the point that I have bought several books on UFO's, animal mutilation and the unexplained phenomena in general.

Tony, sorry for mistaking you for a lawman. I became a father not too long ago and the brain doesn't seem to function as accurately these days. Must be all those sleepless nights! I wasn't "sniffing" as JM puts it. Just mistook you for a former copper (don't know where I got that from!) and, as a result of that, wondered what a lawman would think of this case. By the way, my real name is Jason (prefer Jase) and took the name Suspicious Mind because it had played on my PC not long before I joined the site.

For the record, I would imagine that many people think that poor Maddie died somehow - accident possibly? - in the apartment and, for whatever reason - possibly fear of losing the other children to the social services? - her parents conspired to cover it up by hiding her body at the time and then moving it somewhere at a later date. I am not saying they are my personal views but I could understand if they were the views of the majority of others! I just hope the true facts come out one day. I know one thing though. As a parent myself, if (touch wood it never happens) the same happened to my child, I would have answered every single one of those questions. Surely, if one has nothing to hide, answering the questions openly gets them out of the way and removes most of the negative thoughts towards you.

Suspicious Mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.07.15 13:48

What's the animal mutilation stuff?  No gory details, please!

Back to top Go down

Post by Suspicious Mind on 08.07.15 14:12

Ladyinred wrote:What's the animal mutilation stuff?  No gory details, please!

Animals of all kinds, and all around the world, being found mutilated with pretty much the same distinguished marks on their bodies. Richard D Hall did a pretty good video about it which includes an interview with a guy from the APFU, which is a group that researches these types of mutilations. It's a subject that hardly gets any air time on tv yet has been going on for quite some time all over the world. Here's a link to Richard's video - Silent Killers: http://www.richplanet.net/detail.php?dbindex=181

Suspicious Mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.07.15 14:15

Thank you.  I've never heard of this before.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.07.15 14:26

Suspicious Mind

IF the 'same' were to 'happen' to your child, YOU would NOT give LE/searchers a six months 'out of date PHOTO' to use in the 'search'!

THAT, much 'shorter haired', 'girl' was never in PDL!

So it's no surprise (DILIBERATELY, imo) that nobody 'found' THAT 'girl'

NOBODY was 'looking' for 'the,' much 'longer haired', Madeleine, by the pool, 'photographed' just hours before her 'disappearance'.

YOU would give LE the VERY LAST 'photo', of your child, you HAD in your camera, taken just hours, before your child 'disappeared'

YOU would NOT 'tell' relatives in the UK, to get them to 'tell' the madia, the day after, that the shutter WAS 'jemmied and smashed' by the burglator, when THAT was, and you knew it, totally UNTRUE.

You WOULD CO-OPERATE, extensively, taking endless 'lie detector tests', (ref: Carl Probyn, JD 'stepfather' who TOOK and PASSED 4 'lie detector tests' regarding Jaycee Duggard 'case', which the McCann's quote, endlessly, but strangely, or not, they haven't, and won't take ONE 'lie detector test') if need be, with any, and ALL, LE, conducting an investigation, into your child's 'disappearance'

You WOULD 'never, ever, EVER' ALLOW the investigation, into your 'missing' child, to be 'closed' and be GLAD that it WAS, and that it 'wouldn't matter' to you, EVER, if it were ever, re-opened'!

Etc, etc.,

But YOU are NOT a McCann are you?

'THAT'S' the DIFFERENCE!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suspicious Mind on 08.07.15 16:07

I think you really hit the nail on the head Jean when you mentioned the lie detector tests. if I was trying to find my missing child and was being widely accused of being involved in their disappearance, there's absolutely no doubting that I would volunteer for a lie detector test immediately. If you are telling the truth you have nothing to worry about and it would go a long way to clearing your name, although of course there would still be people doubting the outcome of the test.

All of the other stuff you mention just adds fuel to the fire of people's suspicions. Why, if totally innocent, would you not do your upmost to dispel those suspicions? It doesn't make any sense at all to me.

My girlfriend and I took our one year old to Spain recently for a week's holiday and we never let him out of our sight for a moment. Even when he was allowed to walk alone he was attached to reins and always in front of us so we could clearly see him. I just cannot get my head around the fact they left three children alone in a room and for me, as a parent, that is unforgiveable.

Suspicious Mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.07.15 16:57

@Suspicious Mind wrote:I think you really hit the nail on the head Jean when you mentioned the lie detector tests. if I was trying to find my missing child and was being widely accused of being involved in their disappearance, there's absolutely no doubting that I would volunteer for a lie detector test immediately. If you are telling the truth you have nothing to worry about and it would go a long way to clearing your name, although of course there would still be people doubting the outcome of the test.

All of the other stuff you mention just adds fuel to the fire of people's suspicions. Why, if totally innocent, would you not do your upmost to dispel those suspicions? It doesn't make any sense at all to me.

My girlfriend and I took our one year old to Spain recently for a week's holiday and we never let him out of our sight for a moment. Even when he was allowed to walk alone he was attached to reins and always in front of us so we could clearly see him. I just cannot get my head around the fact they left three children alone in a room and for me, as a parent, that is unforgiveable.

If it's a 'huge, huge, SCAM' it makes perfect sense.

Would the McCann's be 'millionaires' now, if Madeleine had NOT 'disappeared'?

They didn't 'have a pot to p*ss in', according to 'family' BEFORE the 'disappearance'.

In a luxurious 'lair' in the 'lawless villages, hinterlands' of.................Leicestershire?

9th June 2007.

RTE: "And why do you think it's important to stay here in Portugal?"

KM: "Well, I mean, I feel closer to Madeleine here, which, I mean, might be wrong; she might be closer to the UK than... than here but I do feel close to Madeleine here. We're also close to the investigation here and, errr... to be honest, I can't really think about going home, to our home, without Madeleine." (BUT she DID, go 'home', 'without' Madeleine, DIDN'T she!)

Ask yourself, WHY would she say, 'I mean, i might be wrong, she might be closer to the UK THAN.....THAN 'HERE'......"

(WHEN was K McCann EVER 'WRONG'?)

Why NOT say 'might be closer to' USA, China, Russia, Australia' etc.,?

'CLOSER' to UK?.....................Netherlands?  They have 'friends' THERE, don't they?

Hobs would 'say'...............'leakage'

"WE'VE found her!"

Ta Dah!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.07.15 0:06

@Tony Bennett wrote:A check just now shows that Richard Hall's film on Madeleine's disappearance, 'Buried', has chalked up 251,412 views on YouTube since it was launched just five months ago in August.
That was 9 January.

Today, 18 July, there are 38 full or part versions of 'True Story' on YouTube, uploaded by 15 separate enthusiasts, and YouTube viewers of it today topped half a million.

And it's not one year yet since it was first launched:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIjPcvmVzUo high5

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum