The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The McCanns' Legacy Lives On

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The McCanns' Legacy Lives On

Post by Newintown on 30.07.14 16:43

Parents of Fatima Dyczynski have said they will sue anyone who says their daughter is not alive, although MH17 was shot out of the sky and blown to pieces -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2710249/Parents-Fatima-Dyczynski-believe-alive-visit-MH17-crash-site.html#comments

Her parents still believe she may be alive somewhere although she hasn't contacted them to tell them she's still alive.

So if the airline announces that all passengers and crew were lost, are they going to be sued by her parents?

What a terrible tragedy for all the people on board that flight and their families but Fatima Dyczynski's parents seem to be making a mockery of the whole thing.

Will they be writing a book in the near future which is all about them and not their daughter to fill their bank account?

This world gets weirder and weirder, it seems almost that the McCanns have started a precedence.  I don't remember the mention of anyone being sued in years gone by to suggest that their relative may be dead until the McCanns and their highly paid lawyers came up with that idea.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Legacy Lives On

Post by Guest on 30.07.14 16:50

Not grief and denial....but the McCanns?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.07.14 16:52

I cannot see a connection to the McCanns.

These people are crazed with grief - and who can blame them. I hope that time enables them to come to terms with their loss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 30.07.14 16:55

@admin wrote:Not grief and denial....but the McCanns?

Who would think about suing anyone under such horrendous circumstances, I would imagine suing would be the last thing on your mind when you're still searching for a daughter amongst all the debris and the news items regarding the conflict over that area.

What statement are the airline allowed to make in the future that all passengers and crew were lost except Fatima Dyczynski because if they mention her name her parents will sue them?

What if Fatima Dyczynski's remains are identified amongst the bodies found, are her parents going to deny it and say that the authorities are wrong and she's still alive somewhere.

I can understand grief and denial, but the word "sue" in this context is ridiculous.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anneboleyn on 31.07.14 7:16

Coincidentally, Fatima's father worked as a cardiologist in Europe.

I agree that mentioning suing people is rather strange in the circumstances but we deal with grief in very different ways. Anyone seeing the parents in real life would have wept for them. They were broken. And Fatima's father was beside himself on the news when he and his wife were interviewed just after the crash. However I will say that his wife certainly came across as the driving force.

I just hope they can find closure soon.

anneboleyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 31.07.14 8:23

Would any lawyer take their money to act for them in these circumstances ?

I think we know the answer to that !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 31.07.14 10:55

" [url=t10119-the-mccanns-legacy-lives-on#272824]Re: The McCanns' Legacy Lives On[/url]
  [url=u788]No Fate Worse Than De'Ath[/url] Yesterday at 4:52 pm
I cannot see a connection to the McCanns.

These people are crazed with grief - and who can blame them. I hope that time enables them to come to terms with their loss."

I agree with the above post from NFWTD.  I watched them pad around in the burned wreckage in an absolute daze. I was amazed they had made it all the way to the crash site, what with a low grade war going on all around the place. They looked stunned. Who knows what any of us might have said at such a time?

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum