The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Crowd Funded Film about Tony Blair

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crowd Funded Film about Tony Blair

Post by Woofer on 25.07.14 11:38

As this is in plenty of places on the internet, I`m hoping it will be ok to post here - delete if not mods.

http://www.theblairdoc.com/?portfolio=whats-the-story

George Galloway and others have raised enough money from donations (more than they expected) to make a film called The Killing of Tony Blair in that he killed the Labour party, he killed millions of people and he has subsequently made a massive financial killing on the back of the last two killings (being now one of the richest people in UK).

This is GG discussing it with Abby Martin :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi_YHxMomds

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mr Blair and Mr Galloway...

Post by missbeetle on 25.07.14 11:52

Thanks for that, Woofer.

Tony Blair is beyond awful, I've always thought that.

I'm not sure about George Galloway, though...

What is his accent?

He's on his fourth wife and I myself am not a fan of beards.

He's also got a house in Burgau...

I respect the man, though.

Which is more than I can say for Tony Blair.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crowd Funded Film about Tony Blair

Post by Snifferdog on 25.07.14 12:39

Tony Blair has been opportunity wise, and financially well compensated for carrying out the orders he was given during his years as PM, imo.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.07.14 12:49

@missbeetle wrote:

I did not know that.

Has he ever spoken on all things McCann? His opinion would be interesting to hear.

As for his apparent rebel tendencies, I'm one extremely cynical individual and I tend to think that any dissenters that you've actually heard of are probably also organs of The Party, knowingly or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 25.07.14 13:00

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@missbeetle wrote:

I did not know that.

Has he ever spoken on all things McCann? His opinion would be interesting to hear.

As for his apparent rebel tendencies, I'm one extremely cynical individual and I tend to think that any dissenters that you've actually heard of are probably also organs of The Party, knowingly or not.
There is this from 2007, Clay. I don't know if he's written anything since then

Daily Record
THIS WOULD HAVE TO BE MOTHER OF ALL INJUSTICES
by George Galloway
Sep 10, 2007
NOT since Dr Crippen - long before the blizzard of 24/7 satellite media - will there have been a case like Madeleine McCann's if the now official suspicions of the Portuguese police turn out to have been well founded.

NOT since Dr Crippen - long before the blizzard of 24/7 satellite media - will there have been a case like Madeleine McCann's if the now official suspicions of the Portuguese police turn out to have been well founded.
They have turned it into a circus, with daily appearances at mass and the flight to the Vatican to kiss the hand of the Pope, invoking celebrities, inducing millions of people around the world to raise a fortune in a campaign fund and turning their child into one of the iconic faces of our age.
So even Dante himself would find it difficult to describe any circle of the inferno fit for Kate and Gerry McCann if it all turns out to have been a lie.
I have been in and around the Ocean Club in the sleepy Algarve village of Praia da Luz for more than 20 years and it has been surreal enough watching its tiny cobbled streets bristling with television crews broadcasting around the world from a once little-known holiday idyll.
And now this.
On my Talk Sport radio shows I have been critical of the McCanns from the start. Not least because I knew aspects of their story could not be true.
Their supposed constant vigilance of their three toddlers while they ate in a tapas bar and the children slept in an unlocked apartment was not possible. The distance between the two points was both greater and more convoluted than they said.
In any case, the children's bedroom was on the OTHER side of the apartment block and, though both doctors, neither parent possessed X-ray vision.
I said that if a single mother had left her three kids in the chalet at Butlins while she supped scampi and chips in the boozer, she would have immediately been attacked as a feral, feckless, unfit mother by the same media which was painting the grieving McCanns as the very embodiment of modern middle-class Britain.
For months I have watched that media poke ridicule at the supposed bumbling Inspector Clouseaus of the Portuguese police for their apparent leaden-footedness in the investigation.
Of course no Johnny Foreigner could be as good as our own police, who brought us the Guildford Four and Birmingham Six.
Now with this new development, the same media seems coiled like a spring to turn on the McCanns as they previously did on the other "suspect" Robert Murat.
Sensing they may have been made the biggest fools in history, the Press tables can be seen turning, the plates beginning to move.
Of course, the most xenophobic commentators say the science which has led to the Mccanns being named as suspects is inherently suspect due to the foreign hands through which it has passed, oblivious to the fact that it came from British laboratories.
If Madeleine's blood and other DNA evidence really has been found in the boot of her parents' hire car, there are only a few possible explanations. A previous renter of the car - it was 25 days after the child went missing that the family took possession of the vehicle - transported Madeleine in its boot and she was bleeding at the time.
Or Madeleine's body was transported in the boot at least 25 days after she disappeared once the McCanns took possession of the car.
In these circumstances the Portuguese police really would be clots if they did not consider the girl's parents to be suspects.
Of course there could be other, some would say unlikely, possibilities.
The DNA and blood evidence in the boot may not, after all, be Madeleine's and the forensic scientists may be mistaken.
The blood in the boot of the McCanns' hire car may be somebody else's, in which case Goodfellas comes to the Algarve and the family are the victims of the most grotesque coincidence.
The DNA could have been planted in the boot of the McCanns' car, presumably by the police.
The sort of thing which happened to Mr OJ Simpson.
The McCanns have either been the victims of a cataclysmic historic injustice, almost unprecedented, or they have been complicit in a scheme so duplicitous, so evil, so foul that Shakespeare himself could not have written it.
Either way, the name McCann is now well and truly in the history books.
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/this-would-have-to-be-mother-of-all-injustices-955628

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.07.14 13:10

@tasprin wrote:
If Madeleine's blood and other DNA evidence really has been found in the boot of her parents' hire car, there are only a few possible explanations. A previous renter of the car - it was 25 days after the child went missing that the family took possession of the vehicle - transported Madeleine in its boot and she was bleeding at the time.

Interesting that he raised this possibility, so early in the piece. Was he the first?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 26.07.14 6:06

From the article above:

Or Madeleine's body was transported in the boot at least 25 days after she disappeared once the McCanns took possession of the car.
Unquote

This is an old article, I think Galloway revised his opinion at a later date?
So he could be controlled opposition, as is said about Alex Jones?

Another possibility: the car was lent to the McCs by someone who'd hired it  in the period between  29th April and 27th May.

Just a thought, Rothley golfers visited the area regularly.
The Camerons were lent a car by friends of theirs when they arrived. It is not known who these friends were I think.
I think it unlikely that these friends  lived there as they would surely have helped in other ways, such as having given  some of the McCann tribe houseroom.

The Camerons main aim in life seems to have been to assist  Gerry and Kate, both in the UK and - judging by the long periods of time  they stayed with G and K and looked after the twins - in PdL.

Payne  had friends of his brother staying nearby and providing telephones.
The Camerons had friends  who lent them a car.
It's called 'Little Britain' - there are probably more little helpers we haven't heard of.
Babes in the wood they weren't. nah

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 26.07.14 6:27

Was it Payne's brother or his/Fiona's brother-in-law who was called on to provide extra phones because he and his very good pals couldn't manage to keep their mobiles charged, tigger?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 26.07.14 6:50

The only film I want to see of Tony Blair is one in which he's being tried at the Hague in respect of war crimes and, after conviction, a certain Ms Booth sues him for violating the human rights of others and their joint fortune is seized in order to make reparation.

Eta to add this link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2706366/From-symbol-hope-incarnation-sleaze-lies-greed-This-week-marks-20-years-Tony-Blair-Labour-leader-Now-Dominic-Sandbrook-asks-former-PM-sunk-low.html and to say that the day Bliar feels a hand on his shoulder which is attached to the arm of an officer of the law can't come soon enough for me.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 26.07.14 7:37

Yes a clip of a judge saying "Anthony Charles Lynton Blair, you have been found guilty of crimes against humanity for which you will be sentenced to life imprisonment" would be nice.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good summary in the Mail

Post by PeterMac on 26.07.14 7:51

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2706366/From-symbol-hope-incarnation-sleaze-lies-greed-This-week-marks-20-years-Tony-Blair-Labour-leader-Now-Dominic-Sandbrook-asks-former-PM-sunk-low.html
From symbol of hope to incarnation of sleaze, lies and greed: This week marks 20 years since Tony Blair became Labour leader. Now Dominic Sandbrook asks - has any former PM sunk so low?

Exactly 20 years ago, a new star burst into the British political firmament.
When Tony Blair became Labour leader on July 21, 1994, his advent was widely seen as the beginning of a bright new era in British politics.
Here was a young, fresh moderniser, untainted by association with the past, who would surely drag his party — and his country — into the 21st century.
Today, we all know what happened to those optimistic expectations.
Two decades on, Mr Blair’s star could hardly have plunged to lower depths. His story has become perhaps the ultimate political morality tale, and far from being remembered as a symbol of youthful innocence, he now seems the incarnation of spin, sleaze and naked self-interest.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Five Star on 26.07.14 15:39

I've only ever voted once and I voted for Tony Blair!   ....he was ok before he was got at by the big boys who turned him into a poodle imo

I hate the way George Galloway finishes his sentences,... too many cigars maybe!  tongue

Five Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 26.07.14 15:49

Can't stand Blair or any of his Ministers, but Blair, Mandelson and Brown were the worst imo.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 27.07.14 0:05

@plebgate wrote:Can't stand Blair or any of his Ministers, but Blair, Mandelson and Brown were the worst imo.

Mandelson seems to have gone very quiet recently.  Wonder why.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 27.07.14 7:37

@Woofer wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Can't stand Blair or any of his Ministers, but Blair, Mandelson and Brown were the worst imo.

Mandelson seems to have gone very quiet recently.  Wonder why.

Because another Rothschild rep is safely in the cabinet - Osborne.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 27.07.14 9:15

They are all the same. Self interest before nation, greedy and corrupted, devoid of scruple.

I didn't realise Harrods was sold to Qatar Holdings (until told about it last night) owned by the Qatar Royal family and that Mrs Gordon (Sarah) Brown has been appointed on the Board as business advisory.
I bet she could not resist the fat pay cheque. Her accepting the offer isn't about career building, it's not as simple as that. She is abusing her position to gain personal wealth at the expense of the nation that I find disgusting. She proves herself to be devoid of integrity and dignity. It's disturbing she does not see anything wrong in lending her name and by extension her influence and connection to foreigners. Her being on board empowers the foreign holding as her name is a tool for drop name purpose to fit agenda. In other words they bought her name (in pay cheque instalments) as a brand while she was happy to sell it for a right sum.
She is laughing all the way to the bank at the country's expense.

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/qatar-s-harrods-hires-wife-of-former-pm-480525.html#.U9SbWc25aPU

Qatar Holdings other assets in UK.
http://www.thenational.ae/business/industry-insights/economics/qatars-assets-in-uk-come-under-scrutiny

Sovereign wealth fund Qatar Holding bought the Knightsbridge store in 2010 for a reported £1.5bn ($2.4bn).
Up until last year, Harrods’ new owners had spent £107.8m ($174m) upgrading the store, installing 150 video screens designed to display the very latest in luxury advertising, adding six new restaurant spaces and building a new state-of-the-art distribution centre.
“There are a lot of areas in Harrods that are more geared around domestic tourists and that may change as the UK domestic tourist drops off and international tourism grows - I think capitalising on that is key,” Jonathan De Mello, retail analyst at London-based CBRE said in January 2012.
“It’s not just a case of [attracting] Middle East or Gulf customers; it’s also a wider expansion to…high-net-worth individuals in growing markets; the Chinese, the Nigerians and the Thais are apparently the next big thing in relation to growth customers.”

It would appear Harrods has become a shopping retail museum to all kinds of tourists. It would not surprise me if the bulk of visitors are from the middle east or mainland china. It's a disturbing rising trend because these are two countries with old money and new money respectively buying up all over the world.
Manchester City Football Club is owned by Arab too.
My spouse says be prepared for UK or France to become first Europe country to be ruled by Muslims or Mainland Chinese; and that either UK or France will have its first Muslim Prime Minister if the shift in wealth power as potential danger is not kept in check.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 27.07.14 13:09

and if that does happen in UK or France aiyoyo all of those who have sold us out will be rich enough to PEE OFF and live a life of luxury amongst the other greedy bastards around the world and there aint nuffin we can do about it - not until the people wake up and smell the coffee.

Talking of Blair:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2706941/He-Middle-East-not-UK-Peace-envoy-Tony-Blair-blasted-throwing-surprise-birthday-party-wife-Cheries-60t

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum