The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Tony Bennett on 23.10.14 10:08

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Overnight the total viewing figures on YouTube for this remarkable series of DVDs have risen to over 150,000 views, in fact they stood at just over 151,100.
Another 6 days, another 9,000 views...

...today over 160,000 have viewed Richard Hall's facts about Madeleine McCann.

NOW we also need to see the numbers signing the petition on the Prime Minister's website - 1,257 so far - growing and growing...

...if you've not signed yet, please stop by for a couple of minutes and sign now at:

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/69944

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 23.10.14 10:37

Come on Brunty - aren`t you going to doorstep Richard D Hall?

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on 23.10.14 12:23

@Tony

It is posts like that, which help restore my faith...Thank You. I'm going to view them all on www.madeleinedocumentary.com

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 29.10.14 22:42

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
Overnight the total viewing figures on YouTube for this remarkable series of DVDs have risen to over 150,000 views, in fact they stood at just over 151,100.

...today (29 OCTOBER) over 160,000 have viewed Richard Hall's facts about Madeleine McCann.

NOW we also need to see the numbers signing the petition on the Prime Minister's website - 1,257 so far - growing and growing...

...if you've not signed yet, please stop by for a couple of minutes and sign now at:

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 29.10.14 22:59

@Woofer wrote:Come on Brunty - aren`t you going to doorstep Richard D Hall?

If he's a 6 foot 2 Geordie... no chance! Strictly widows.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed on 29.10.14 23:42

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

...today (29 OCTOBER) over 160,000 have viewed Richard Hall's facts about Madeleine McCann.

Meanwhile the Summers and Swan book continues to fly off the shelves at snails pace. Only a couple or so copies sold this week I believe.

90 reviews on Amazon so far and 52 give it only one star. big grin

Silverspeed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 30.10.14 4:13

Look at the comments on the reviews. They make for some interesting reading.

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.11.14 13:04

Another 8 days from 29th October to 6th November - and more than 10,000 more views in those 8 days on YouTube of Richard Hall's documentary.

Total over 170,000 views on YouTube alone so far - plus over 100,000 on his unique site, www.madeleinedocumentary.com - plus his DVD sales.

UPDATE, 13 November

Another 10,000 YouTube views in the last 7 days, still receiving one new YouTube view every minute of the day, 24/7.

So, over 180,000 YouTube views, a similar number watching it on Hall's site www.madeleinedocumentary.com, plus sales and views of his DVDs - the total number of views is approachiong 400,000 to date

RECENT TWEET - In reply to Anthony Bennett and 1 other

Peter Davies @Muttfan

@Broomleigh @zampos for good honest information on #McCann case I go here madeleinedocumentary.com I lost confidence in TV & media long ago

07.57am 12 Nov 2014

FURTHER UPDATE, 21 November

With further publicity about Madeleine in the news the last two days, people have again flocked to the internet to learn more about the case, and Richard Hall's four DVDs 'Buried by Mainstream Media' is no exception.

With over 3,000 more views in the past 24 hours, the total number of YouTube views of 'Buried' has swept past the 190,000 mark and now stands at:

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 29.11.14 19:15

As previously stated on another thread, it never ceases to amaze me how perplexed and agitated people become over the media misleading the general public. It isn't only the Madelaine McCann case, it happens all the time, here's a classic example. When I arrived at the local subway stn. to pick up my weekly supply of fire lighting material in the form of Metro copies, they'd run out, so half a dozen copies of the Evening Standard had to suffice.

Obviously, I couldn't help but notice the glaring headline SOLDIER FANATIC MADE NAIL BOMB followed by Rifleman had guns-------- I became interested and wondered what type of guns he had, maybe a couple of Glock semi automatics, possibly a Kalashnikov, after all, he was a 'rifleman' and heaven forbid, a person should possess such weapons in the Peoples' Republik of Britain where self protection is prohibited, so I read on until I came to this revelation hidden away on page 9. ''The haul of imitation firearms, ammunition----''

Imitation firearms, why I had imitation firearms when I was a 5 or 6 year old boy and so did my father in 1917,

photo Portrait.jpg

but that was of course before the current  politically correct, tabloid led,  Big Brother Police State of today.

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 11.12.14 22:40

Has Richard D. Hall been threatened with legal action yet?

Has the new Chief Investigator for SY watched these vids I wonder?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 11.12.14 23:40

@plebgate wrote:Has Richard D. Hall been threatened with legal action yet?

Has the new Chief Investigator for SY watched these vids I wonder?

I can't see how?  He has merely shown factual items, no theories etc.

I suspect the police have seen the RDH dvds but will have been told to look for a patsy as there was no abductor.

Thanks to the PM for wasting £10M  which could have helped the poor and sick people.

I wonder if Pattie O'Dawes is in the frame for the next round of quizzes?

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.12.14 11:18

@Tony Bennett wrote:FURTHER UPDATE, 21 November

With further publicity about Madeleine in the news the last two days, people have again flocked to the internet to learn more about the case, and Richard Hall's four DVDs 'Buried by Mainstream Media' is no exception.

With over 3,000 more views in the past 24 hours, the total number of YouTube views of 'Buried' has swept past the 190,000 mark and now stands at:

FURTHER UPDATE, 20 December

During the past month or so, another 38,000 have viewed Richard Hall's video on Madeleine, 'Buried by Mainstream Media', on YouTube. It continues to attract 1 new view every minute, every day, 24/7.

This morning, its total views on YouTube stood at:

A similar number have viewed it on Richard Hall's dedicated website: www.madeleinedocumentary.com

Including DVD sales and views, the number of views is now over half a million

The film continues to receive many endorsements.

UK Column featured the DVD on its TV Channel recently.

The website 'MUST WATCH FILMS' has now endorsed Hall's film as follows:

"THE FILM BELOW IS A SUPERB MUST WATCH !!! Created by Richard D Hall a very sharp Truth Researcher and this is a Real Eye Opener"

http://nibiru-elenin.com/index.php/must-watch-films/148-the-mccann-portugal-job-a-film-about-madeleine-mccanns-disappearance-on-3rd-may-2007

His film is located on 26 YouTube uploads. Some allow comments, some do not.

This upload has attracted 712 comments so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIjPcvmVzUo

It's apparent from many comments that this film has brought an alternative on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to an entirely new audience:

+++++++++++++++

712 comments

Ann L

Very well put together, and interesting. I always believed Madeleine was abducted, having watched this program I have changed my mind. God bless you Madeleine, please God the truth comes out. i believe the dogs! and ONLY the DOGS!!! 

Angel mush

I'M SO PLEASED YOU MADE THIS ... THANK YOU SO MUCH XXXX POOR BABY XX

nonymouseketeamster

I'm not from the UK, and I'm only peripherally aware of what's going on in mainstream media, but even this was something I knew about. When this story broke there was something "fishy" about the whole thing, and I hoped that maybe someday some light would be shed on the whole ordeal. Until then, I decided to consider all the reporting suspect, especially when it came from the McCann camp. This film and the documentary adaption by the Portuguese policeman who had written a book about the case, have really made a lot of sense, and filled in the gaps including the absolutely baffling and seemingly random leads reported in the media. Great job. I still can't say for sure what occurred, but I'd bet good money the McCanns know

Norfolk Enchants

A while watching it, but I have finished the video and it has brought up many, many things that I had no clue about and I found it very interesting.

Sarah Purnell

Bless that poor lass, all of these people should be ashamed of their involvement in so blatant a lie and subsequent scam. We'll probably never know the real reasons for the govts involvement but we can rest assured that there was something big going on here for continued dash to support these people. I wonder if the truth will ever come out? Doubt it. It's poor Maddie and the babies left with these people that I feel sorry for...

Roy Mc Calvey

Spread the word and keep this video alive. The whole thing is WELL BEYOND being odd. Hope the McCanns don't come after me for this comment. The millions donated by the public to their company (its not a charity) make them formidable enemies to have. Good news is that 100's of questions are now being asked abt the disappearance of Madeleine by hundreds of thousands of people. Fingers in the dyke come to mind. The McCanns are going to run out of fingers soon, I think.

To be fair, some of the comments dismiss Hall's film, here is a typical one:

Jake Colburn

There is not shred of evidence against the McCanns except in the minds of the Looney Trolls

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 09.02.15 21:46

To be fair I admit I still didn't read this whole topic. I watched this doc recently after taking my "vacation" from this case because yes i admit this is an obsession to me so sometimes I need some time out.
The thing that I wondered the most was when he said that probably during the "dead phone hours" of gerry and Murat they met at the golf resort. I don't think that's likely.From personal experience. I work at a CCTV central,I see hundreds of people in footage every day and I can see they are not even aware they're being filmed. how could they know there was no CCTV in the golf club? Together with the paraiso footage, I think that happened by chance, they didn't chose that place because it had cameras. They're hidden everywhere. IMHO that was luck. or not tongue
I think it's totally impossible for anyone to know when they are being filmed or not. They just could not risk that. So yes maybe and (probably) they met,but I don't believe it was in the golf club.
also Brian kennedy's involvement is too fishy...

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum