The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by palm tree on 26.08.14 10:37

Is it AT ALL POSSIBLE for a doctor to go on holiday and transfer the smell of death to clothes, cupboards, toys, key fobs, hired cars and floors? Serious question. If true, why did Eddie not alert to gms clothes or any of the other doctors there? Or all of their clothes because a child's red t shirt was marked too?
IMO

palm tree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 26.08.14 11:04

@PeterMac wrote:K8 did not say this. It was her mother (IIRC)

Very stupid of her even if she was only following instruction.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 26.08.14 11:13

@palm tree wrote:Is it AT ALL POSSIBLE for a doctor to go on holiday and transfer the smell of death to clothes, cupboards, toys, key fobs, hired cars and floors? Serious question. If true, why did Eddie not alert to gms clothes or any of the other doctors there? Or all of their clothes because a child's red t shirt was marked too?
IMO

Obviously NOT.
Otherwise every belonging they brought for holiday  that CC was packed together with including the luggage bag as well as every spot in the apartment that CC had been in contact with would have been marked.

The items and places marked by dogs tell a different story.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 26.08.14 11:15

@aiyoyo wrote:

Denial can be a very powerful thing.

Think of this... a mother suspects her daughter of having something to do with a terrible crime. Mother has perhaps asked questions of her daughter, has been given answers which don't sit well with her innermost suspicions. Daughter will not, obviously, confess to anything, especially to her mother. To do so would be to expose her mother to knowledge of a crime, which is itself a crime if it is not reported to the police. Media pursue mother for a comment on some aspect of the crime. Mother won't betray daughter, in spite of her innermost suspicions. Mother tells the press what her daughter has told her in response to her own questions...or mother tries to think of some logical explanation, anything, even the most unlikely of answers. Because mother doesn't want to believe daughter is involved in this terrible crime. And will reach for anything which provides a possible "other" explanation for the awful facts.

Above is completely hypothetical. And all IMO.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on 26.08.14 11:39

Think of it - there's the smell of death all over the flat and the child's toy and the mother's clothes and the car. The family comes up with nonsense about dead bodies at work, dirty nappies, leaking meat, "taking the child's favourite toy to work" etc. The parents change their story day by day re locked/unlocked doors, jemmied shutters, open windows, how they entered the apartment that night. That is just the beginning of the whole McCann web of deceit. Yet Redwood and co .... after 3 years ... are chasing imaginary tramps and thieves and tractor drivers!! What the hell is being covered up here?

juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice on 26.08.14 12:14

@juliet wrote: laughat Think of it - there's the smell of death all over the flat and the child's toy and the mother's clothes and the car. The family comes up with nonsense about dead bodies at work, dirty nappies, leaking meat, "taking the child's favourite toy to work" etc. The parents change their story day by day re locked/unlocked doors, jemmied shutters, open windows, how they entered the apartment that night.  That is just the beginning of the whole McCann web of deceit. Yet Redwood and co .... after 3 years ... are chasing imaginary tramps and thieves and tractor drivers!! What the hell is being covered up here?

That just made me spit my coffee out. 

Perfect summary. laughat

waiting for justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 26.08.14 13:55

@canada12 wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

Denial can be a very powerful thing.

Think of this... a mother suspects her daughter of having something to do with a terrible crime. Mother has perhaps asked questions of her daughter, has been given answers which don't sit well with her innermost suspicions. Daughter will not, obviously, confess to anything, especially to her mother. To do so would be to expose her mother to knowledge of a crime, which is itself a crime if it is not reported to the police. Media pursue mother for a comment on some aspect of the crime. Mother won't betray daughter, in spite of her innermost suspicions. Mother tells the press what her daughter has told her in response to her own questions...or mother tries to think of some logical explanation, anything, even the most unlikely of answers. Because mother doesn't want to believe daughter is involved in this terrible crime. And will reach for anything which provides a possible "other" explanation for the awful facts.

Above is completely hypothetical. And all IMO.

So you think her mum was never told the truth but she knew anyway because she knows her daughter very well?
I don't agree. Mum kelly does not appear to be the kind of docile naive woman that Kate can keep her in the dark yet allow herself to be pushed out there to spin for her daughter.. It's unwise to push out someone who have no knowledge of the truth to defend you in case her candid unguarded answers complicate matter for you. She was used precisely because they knew she can perform to requirement.

A dead giveaway was when she delivered in a cold and controlled manner she had never thought to ask her daughter about her complicity or not when answering interviewer question with reference to the damning headlines.

This is a mother who flew out to PDL in the early days to support her daughter; not an estranged mum having no contact or scant contact with her daughter. She was the first few if not first that kate informed the incident to.

Kate's mum knew from the get go.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 26.08.14 15:35

@aiyoyo wrote:
So you think her mum was never told the truth but she knew anyway because she knows her daughter very well?
I don't agree.  Mum kelly does not appear to be the kind of docile naive woman that Kate can keep her in the dark yet allow herself to be pushed out there to spin for her daughter.. It's unwise to push out someone who have no knowledge of the truth to defend you in case her candid unguarded answers complicate matter for you.  She was used precisely because they knew she can perform to requirement.

A dead giveaway was when she delivered in a cold and controlled manner she had never thought to ask her daughter about her complicity or not when answering interviewer question with reference to the damning headlines.

This is a mother who flew out to PDL in the early days to support her daughter; not an estranged mum having no contact or scant contact with her daughter. She was the first few if not first that kate informed the incident to.

Kate's mum knew from the get go.

I would buy the argument that Kate's mum knew from the start what had happened IF there was a continuous pattern of abuse present with Madeleine and she was aware of it prior to PDL, and IF Kate and / or Gerry were known within the family to have issues with their mental health.

I don't buy that this is an isolated incident in the Healy / McCann family.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 26.08.14 16:03

How can the healys not know,they must have read the files,they are truly despicable people to let this mccanns lie carry on and that goes for tapas mob as well.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa on 26.08.14 16:27

@juliet wrote:Think of it - there's the smell of death all over the flat and the child's toy and the mother's clothes and the car. The family comes up with nonsense about dead bodies at work, dirty nappies, leaking meat, "taking the child's favourite toy to work" etc. The parents change their story day by day re locked/unlocked doors, jemmied shutters, open windows, how they entered the apartment that night.  That is just the beginning of the whole McCann web of deceit. Yet Redwood and co .... after 3 years ... are chasing imaginary tramps and thieves and tractor drivers!!
well said, tho' I disagree about the conspiracy theory of covering up 'bigwigs' - this is taking GM at his own inflated importance. The McCs just aren't important enough. just  struck lucky with the element of surprise, and people rallied to their cause without  digging too deep. IMO the slebs have abandoned them, without fanfare, just embarrassment at being duped, no more no less.

Praiaaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland on 26.08.14 16:29

they are truly despicable people to let this mccanns lie carry on and that goes for tapas mob as well.

. . . and Operation Grange staff if they're really involved in a coverup.

espeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 26.08.14 16:49

@espeland wrote:
they are truly despicable people to let this mccanns lie carry on and that goes for tapas mob as well.

. . . and Operation Grange staff if they're really involved in a coverup.

We'll KNOW next month, won't we?

The Met have, obviously, the 'names' of the next batch, fresh off the production line at Andy's 'suspect' factory, so why haven't they been interviewed..........BY  NOW?

Oh, maybe, just maybe, there's no McCann libel case 'action' going on NOW.

Will be NEXT month though!

And why wouldn't you give the most hated 'burglator/suspect' in the world, a few more weeks freedom/notice that you're coming to get him/she/they, NEXT month?

"we couldn't arrest them earlier, m'lady, it's their holiday time too"

Next month will be when the 'bizzies get busy'!

(memo to Andy: Nobody's 'noticed' your coincidental 'visits' to Portugal when McCanns are due back in Portugal for libel case, and i won't tell anybody. Know what i mean, nudge, nudge,  winkwink   winkwink )

Well, when i say NOBODY.....................

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 26.08.14 20:49

You wouldn't want to be a holiday-maker in PDL. even as a first-timer, would you? Might get your collar felt if you happen to look like one of the random suspects the 'boys from the Met' settled on over a few beers and a game or two at Ye Olde Red Lion da Praia.

In my opinion, of course.

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck on 26.08.14 22:03

@Brian Griffin wrote:You wouldn't want to be a holiday-maker in PDL. even as a first-timer, would you? Might get your collar felt if you happen to look like one of the random suspects the 'boys from the Met' settled on over a few beers and a game or two at Ye Olde Red Lion da Praia.

No Ye Olde Red Lion but there is The Bull, which by happenstance is directly next to the small beach, towards which Smithman was thought by some to be heading.  One might if lucky get a game of darts but they appear to have no licence for bear baiting.

Monty Heck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 26.08.14 23:03

Just watched Part 1 of the documentary but not had time to read through all of this thread. I know there is so much evidence to present but I thought he could have drawn attention to PeterMacs video where he demonstrates the noise made by the shutters and the fact that they cannot remain open on their own.

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 27.08.14 0:56

@Monty Heck wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:You wouldn't want to be a holiday-maker in PDL. even as a first-timer, would you? Might get your collar felt if you happen to look like one of the random suspects the 'boys from the Met' settled on over a few beers and a game or two at Ye Olde Red Lion da Praia.

No Ye Olde Red Lion but there is The Bull, which by happenstance is directly next to the small beach, towards which Smithman was thought by some to be heading.  One might if lucky get a game of darts but they appear to have no licence for bear baiting.
Geesh! The point I am making (in jest) is that they are making up suspects to chase! Who cares if it's The Bull (which it almost certainly is!), The Red Lion or The Circumsised Dromedary? The whole thing is a crock. In my opinion.

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not so buried after all

Post by The....truth on 27.08.14 14:12

Maybe maybe prompted by these DVDs, people are looking

The front page of the Daily Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/

Has this as the second most viewed article today

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/portugal/6974917/Madeleine-McCanns-death-covered-up-by-parents-who-faked-kidnap-court-hears.html

The....truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 27.08.14 15:10

What is the date of that Telegraph article please? When was it published? There is no date on the page as shown.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa on 27.08.14 15:12

Thetruth wrote:Maybe maybe prompted by these DVDs, people are looking

The front page of the Daily Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/

Has this as the second most viewed article today

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/portugal/6974917/Madeleine-McCanns-death-covered-up-by-parents-who-faked-kidnap-court-hears.html

I wonder if the shills we be now be frantically viewing all the other top stories to try to bump off the list...

Praiaaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 27.08.14 15:28

And who in their right mind would take their child's favourite toy to a bloody morgue? The mind boggles greatly at this!

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming on 27.08.14 15:34

@comperedna wrote:What is the date of that Telegraph article please? When was it published? There is no date on the page as shown.

The original article is from January 2010 and it says it was updated October 2013. Makes it all the more bizarre that it's the second most read article on their website today

If you Google "Maddy McCann's death covered up by parents" it does come out top so something's triggered it to make people search for such things. Perhaps it is the effects of the DVD's making people look deeper

Jamming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 27.08.14 15:35

@comperedna wrote:What is the date of that Telegraph article please? When was it published? There is no date on the page as shown.
January 2010

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Telegraph article

Post by The....truth on 27.08.14 16:11

Sorry, I should have made clear the date of the article that is being read.

The point is, the article is not new, but the rate it is being read today is new, I think.

Will watch to see how long the Tgraph keeps the less than flattering article headline on the front page of its website.  I feel a whoosh in the air !

The....truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 27.08.14 16:28

Thetruth wrote:Sorry, I should have made clear the date of the article that is being read.
The point is, the article is not new, but the rate it is being read today is new, I think.
Will watch to see how long the Tgraph keeps the less than flattering article headline on the front page of its website.  I feel a whoosh in the air !

Still there.
" />

Mitchell having a day on the beach in his pink shirt ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 27.08.14 17:16

@PeterMac wrote:
Thetruth wrote:Sorry, I should have made clear the date of the article that is being read.

Still there.
" />

Mitchell having a day on the beach in his pink shirt ?

That will be Clarence Mitchell who has absolutely no 'association' at all with the McCanns on his Clarence for Brighton website.

http://www.clarence4pavilion.com/

It's as though he has NEVER heard of the McCanns!

Rats and ships?

(forgetting to 'mention' he is STILL paid a 'retainer', paid by the private limited company, Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned, of £28,000pa (40% of his original 'salary' of £70,000pa)

And which the McCann twins school 'raises' monies for!

To 'pay' for Mitchell's 'retainer'?

Bet the teachers NEVER told the schoolkids THAT!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum