The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Daily Star Sunday Front page Lead Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daily Star Sunday Front page Lead Story

Post by worriedmum on 20.07.14 9:49

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/389922/Tragic-Jill-Dando-probed-BBC-PAEDO-ring

EXCLUSIVE: Tragic Jill Dando probed BBC PAEDO ring
MURDERED TV presenter Jill Dando tried to expose a paedophile ring involving “big-name” BBC stars, a former colleague has claimed.

By Don Hale/Published 20th July 2014

''...according to the retired BBC worker, the Crimewatch host was told that DJs, stars and corporation staff were involved in organised abuse.
But when she tried to get bosses to investigate the alleged ring and other abuse complaints inside the BBC “no one wanted to know”, the former friend said.
Undeterred, Jill is said to have then raised the claims with senior management in the mid-1990s but no investigation took place.
The TV host was shot dead a few years later on the doorstep of her London home. The 37-year-old’s murder remains unsolved.
Her ex-colleague, who asked to remain anonymous, said: “I don’t recall the names of all the stars now and don’t really want to implicate anyone but Jill said they were surprisingly big names.''

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Star Sunday Front page Lead Story

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 20.07.14 9:58

Wow. Absolutely shocking the lengths some people will go to protect paedophiles.

Google.Gaspar.Statements

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 20.07.14 10:51

Has this story been in the MSM before?

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.07.14 11:00

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a rehash of an older story.

I've certainly heard that Jill was "in the know" about certain people but then, so were others it seems, and they're still walking around unharmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonmi-451 on 20.07.14 11:17

Wasn't Jill's friend, a certain 'eternally youthful Christian pop singer', interviewed quite a lot about this case? Is that two people now that the multi-decade spannimg pop star has been closely associated with that have been murdered without the crimes being solved? Pity he reunounced his British Citizenship and is now a citizen of a country that has no extradition law with the UK. Still, if he still pops over here regularly to do concerts etc. I guess that shows he's got nothing to be hide, nor nothing to be concerned about. Err... does he still come here?

Sonmi-451

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC on 20.07.14 11:43

@Sonmi-451 wrote:Wasn't Jill's friend, a certain 'eternally youthful Christian pop singer', interviewed quite a lot about this case? Is that two people now that the multi-decade spannimg pop star has been closely associated with that have been murdered without the crimes being solved? Pity he reunounced his British Citizenship and is now a citizen of a country that has no extradition law with the UK. Still, if he still pops over here regularly to do concerts etc. I guess that shows he's got nothing to be hide, nor nothing to be concerned about. Err... does he still come here?

Who is the second person, please?

MrsC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.07.14 11:44

Remember this is The Star.

Last March The Star said she was killed because she was investigating the death of Matthew Harding.

No serious journalism here.

Just paper selling.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.07.14 11:47

Mrs C, I'm guessing Diana, Princess of Wales?

There are some weird things about her death but I wouldn't use the M word myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.07.14 11:48

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2608177/Was-woman-murdered-cover-Cyril-Smiths-sex-ring.html

@MrsC wrote:

Could it be something to do with the link above?

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 20.07.14 11:51

@worriedmum wrote:
The TV host was shot dead a few years later on the doorstep of her London home.
For me that is the clearest evidence that this is NOT the answer, although it may be true that she had the dirt on a large number of people.
Paed*** do not act like that.

IF you were on the list, would you not act, or cause someone to act BEFORE she could have committed it to paper / computer / hard disc / memory stick / copy to lawyers / copy to MP / copy to everyone else
Even if this is all 'true' she was nothing more than a presenter, not an investigative journalist.
All she had was second or third hand rumour and suspicion.

A far better fit is the underworld King, serving am extremely long term of imprisonment who had a score to settle.
A score can be settled at leisure, and long after the instruction has been given.
There was a similar assassination, same type of gun and ammunition, involving another person intimately concerned with that same underworld King.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.07.14 11:57

Do you mean a criminal who had been put away thanks to information on Crimewatch?

That seems unlikely to me. Would not the criminal direct his rage towards the person who supplied the information?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonmi-451 on 20.07.14 12:17

@MrsC wrote:
@Sonmi-451 wrote:Wasn't Jill's friend, a certain 'eternally youthful Christian pop singer', interviewed quite a lot about this case? Is that two people now that the multi-decade spannimg pop star has been closely associated with that have been murdered without the crimes being solved? Pity he reunounced his British Citizenship and is now a citizen of a country that has no extradition law with the UK. Still, if he still pops over here regularly to do concerts etc. I guess that shows he's got nothing to be hide, nor nothing to be concerned about. Err... does he still come here?

Hi MrsC, I was asking the question 'is that two people'? I've seen allegations online about an association with the "Tattingstone suitcase murder" and was wondering if anyone might be able to confirm one way or the other?  I wouldn't want to suggest there's a definite connection...as I'm sure that would be libelous of me.

Sonmi-451

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonmi-451 on 20.07.14 12:46

@PM

...then that'd be the gangland leader whose serving life for one murder (albeit for quite different motive to what us locals heard on the streets!)?... and who admitted killing a copper but was acquitted for murder?... and who was accepted into a Lodge on the recommendation of Police Officers...and whose name crops up associated with several other murders? 

n.b. Do you know if 'this' gangland criminal ever have links to Charlie Kray? I'm interested to know (as that'd be a dot it'd be interesting to join, for personal reasons).

Sonmi-451

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 20.07.14 12:51

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Do you mean a criminal who had been put away thanks to information on Crimewatch?
Yes
That seems unlikely to me. Would not the criminal direct his rage towards the person who supplied the information?
He did. The other person assassinated gave the information

It is only a theory, of course !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum