The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Bite-sized extracts of Richard Hall’s ‘When Madeleine Died?’, by ‘knitted’ - LIST for easy reference

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bite-sized extracts of Richard Hall’s ‘When Madeleine Died?’, by ‘knitted’ - LIST for easy reference

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 09.03.16 7:25

Bite-sized extracts of Richard D. Hall’s film: ‘When Madeleine Died?’, courtesy of ‘knitted’

CMOMM member Darren Ware (‘knitted’) is an experienced digital photography expert who has taken a keen interest in the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

To date, and with Richard Hall’s permission, Darren has made three ‘bite-sized’ YouTube videos, each about 15 minutes long, enabling those new to the case to gain an insight into some of the key issues in the case, before perhaps taking a longer look at Richard’s film.

His special area of interest is the much-discussed ‘Last Photo’, but he has also produced two extracts from ‘When Madeleine Died?’ covering:

1.  the editing of photos in the McCanns’ camera - before the photos were made available to the Portuguese police - by Alex Woolfall, ‘Head of Risk’ at one of the world’s largest PR agencies, and
2.  the controversial evidence of Mrs Pamela Fenn

Here is a full list of the six films Darren’s produced so far for CMOMM:

McCanns & The Last Photo - Extracts from ‘When Madeleine Died?’ (15min)”

Explains why it is probable that the ‘Last Photo’ was not taken on Thursday 3 May, as claimed by the McCanns, but on Sunday 29th April

When Madeleine Died? Top PR man's involvement in selecting the photos given to the police”

Explains how the Head of Risk for Bell Pottinger, one of the most powerful PR agencies in the world, jetted in to Praia da Luz the day after Madeleine was reported missing, and deleted, edited and cropped photos from the SD cards of the cameras belonging to the McCanns and their friends, before putting them on a CD and handing what was left of them to the police

Mrs. Fenn's Statements - Extracts from "When Madeleine Died?" (14min)”

Explains why Mrs Fenn’s evidence about a crying incident and an alleged burglary may not be correct

Two other YouTube videos by Darren on the subject of the ‘Last Photo’

Madeleine McCann "Last Photo": Reflection in sunglasses explained”

Last Photo - Answered questions re: Amelie's hat & reflections”

Darren also has Richard D. Hall's documentary: ‘When Madeleine Died?’ available to view in full:

Many thanks to Darren from CMOMM’s Admin & Mods Team for creating these film extracts for easy reference.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bite-sized extracts of Richard Hall’s ‘When Madeleine Died?’, by ‘knitted’ - LIST for easy reference

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 09.03.16 9:21

May I say a big thank you to knitted for doing these films, this is going to keep me very busy for a while now! 

And, of course, an even bigger thank you to Richard D Hall for producing the film in the first place and to everyone else who had input. It is a massive achievement for this forum and people here are obviously streets ahead in terms of research. I am in awe of the work that goes on here and behind the scenes (Peter Mac's Last Photo research).

It is obvious to me that Madeleine McCann did NOT die on May 3rd and NEITHER was she ABDUCTED!!

Google.Gaspar.Statements

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bite-sized extracts of Richard Hall’s ‘When Madeleine Died?’, by ‘knitted’ - LIST for easy reference

Post by whatsupdoc on 09.03.16 10:56

Very handy to have shorter videos to study as some people have only a limited time during the day but ideal for commuters on trains and planes.

I would highly recommend that as many people as possible view the whole documentary and also Richard's other McCann documentaries.

Good job, knitted.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 09.03.16 12:01

As a newcomer I find this all utterly astounding and deeply disturbing. It is good to know that some dedicated people are searching for the truth in this case ; I never realised just how terribly that poor child has been let down.

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 09.03.16 13:21

@Cmaryholmes wrote:As a newcomer I find this all utterly astounding and deeply disturbing. It is good to know that some dedicated people are searching for the truth in this case ; I never realised just how terribly that poor child has been let down.
That's exactly how I felt when I watched this latest film and I've been following this case from Day One! But, yes, I found it deeply disturbing too, especially the level of deception. It's just mindblowing how parents can do this to a child and then carry on the deception with their two remaining children telling them lies and getting them to do fundraising for a child they know is dead. It's beyond sick.

Welcome, btw, cmaryholmes, I hope you enjoy being here - and I extend the welcome to all our other new members, of which there have been nearly 400 so far this year!  roses

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum