The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 3 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 3 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 3 Regist10

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by elasticandy 04.07.14 14:59

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
I am just going to pose this simple question to all on this forum, whther they are Redwood-believers or Redwood-doubters:

What does this pre-announced proposed search of shop premises over 7 years and 2 months ago, which apparently may need Redwood to go to the expense and trouble of obtaining a Court order to do so, tell us (if anything) about what Operation Grange has been 'up to' over the past 3 years and 2 months - and where it might be heading?

My answer is nothing at all, I have no idea what Operation Grange is doing behind closed doors and I don't expect them to keep the public updated with the gory details on a daily basis.  I do expect them to disclose their activities once the investigation is concluded.
i guess all the publicity around digs, searches, interviews, more dogs etc. is about shaking the tree and see who reacts and what turns up. those responsible may react if the heat is on ... IMO ... its not a question of redwood supporter or not - its about trying to find out what happened - shake the tree and see what drops out - which may lead to arrests with reliable evidence which leads to a prosecution. I think there is a lot of guess work going on - but they may get lucky.
elasticandy

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by lj 04.07.14 15:00

endgame wrote:
inspirespirit wrote:Sounds promising :   Taken from...  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/10942089/Madeleine-McCann-suspects-questioning-leads-to-no-new-developments.html.  To me it sounds as if they are working from the bottom, up.  Getting rid of the dross before they get to the prime suspects.

"On finishing the latest search police said it had been the "first phase of this major investigation which has been agreed with the Portuguese".
A statement from Scotland Yard during the searches said there was "still a substantial amount of work yet to be completed in the coming weeks and months”.
"This recent work is part of ensuring that all lines of inquiry are progressed in a systematic manner and covers just the one hypothesis that she was killed and buried locally," the statement said.
"This is the same as would be done in the UK for a murder or high-risk missing person inquiry."
Except that the last sentence is grotesquely untrue. The idea that in any murder or missing person inquiry the police start by ignoring the evidence that exists, brainstorm all sorts of hypotheses based on no evidence at all and then decide that they need to explore all those hypotheses for several years before they might actually get round to looking at the evidence is utterly bizarre. The fact that there are many posters on this forum who genuinely believe that this is how the police do operate and that AR is pursuing possibly the most sophisticated operation ever undertaken by the Met Police is something I find difficult to come to terms with and which the whole of the Portuguese media, ex Home Secretary Rui Pereira and Goncalo Amaral find completely laughable.
Indeed endgame, ignoring the evidence closest to the event is making this "investigation" so suspect.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.07.14 15:02

Tony Bennett wrote:
But that is precisely what has been happening, and in spades (both metaphorcial and literal) over the past 3 months, with Exclusive Pics or other photographic agencies always on hand into the bargain - as we saw yesterday with two Met Police putting up two Maddie posters

No, we know what we've been told and what we've witnessed happening in public.  We don't know what is happening inside Operation Grange, and that will continue to be the case until the investigation reaches a conclusion.

I would say that SY have done a deal with the press they get exclusive pics and can write their stories, and then SY can quietly get on with their work, knowing they were not going to be snapped where they perhaps didn't want to be seen? SY have a Press Office, and I think this is what has happened, a bit like the McCanns did their photoshoots, the press had their story with pics and the McCanns were then left alone?.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.07.14 15:04

Are British police still hearing witnesses in Portugal?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazer59 04.07.14 15:05

candyfloss wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
But that is precisely what has been happening, and in spades (both metaphorcial and literal) over the past 3 months, with Exclusive Pics or other photographic agencies always on hand into the bargain - as we saw yesterday with two Met Police putting up two Maddie posters

No, we know what we've been told and what we've witnessed happening in public.  We don't know what is happening inside Operation Grange, and that will continue to be the case until the investigation reaches a conclusion.

I would say that SY have done a deal with the press they get exclusive pics and can write their stories, and then SY can quietly get on with their work, knowing they were not going to be snapped where they perhaps didn't want to be seen?  SY have a Press Office, and  I think this is what has happened, a bit like the McCanns did their photoshoots, the press had their story with pics and the McCanns were then left alone?.
I may be wrong as i can't access my twitter account but i am sure Nigel Moore said the pics of putting up posters are from Oct 13 and are Sun reporters, can anyone check please?
stargazer59

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 04.07.14 15:08

candyfloss wrote:
I would say that SY have done a deal with the press they get exclusive pics and can write their stories, and then SY can quietly get on with their work, knowing they were not going to be snapped where they perhaps didn't want to be seen?  SY have a Press Office, and  I think this is what has happened, a bit like the McCanns did their photoshoots, the press had their story with pics and the McCanns were then left alone?.

Yes, I agree.  Media is intensely visual these days, and publishers simply have to have photographs to go with their stories.  You can either run the risk of photographers taking photos of something you don't want the public to see, or you can participate in 'photoshoots' to keep them happy.  All the press want is to fill up space, and photos are great because most consumers skip the words.  Much easier to just give them what they want.  Oh, also the TV channels need video for the same reasons.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.07.14 15:08

Mirror saying maddie cops to use sniffer dogs to search a shops premises where a new witness said they'd seen a maddie lookalike entering with a man on the 3rd may
--------------------------------------------------------------

So that would be AFTER Gerry's last 'check' then, at 9:10/15 pm, when he saw her alive in her bed, would it?

Because from 5:30pm, 3rd May 2007, Madeleine was with either one or both of her parents.

Seeing a Maddie 'lookalike' with a man, in a shop, BEFORE 5:30pm wouldn't be of any use, because she was 'abducted' AFTER Gerry's 9:10/15pm 'last check'.
----------------------------------

OH! just re-read. 'Maddie Cops' NEW witness!

With all these 'exclusive'  Maddie Cops NEW 'witnesses' you'd think just ONE of them would have seen Madeleine being 'abducted' wouldn't you?

FAME and 15 MINS springs to mind, imo.

BUT does look 'good' for exclusiff 'pics' of the 'team' HARD AT IT!  winkwink winkwink
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'This investigation is ANYTHING but 'normal' and it has NEVER been 'normal' from the day Madeleine McCann 'disappeared'

BBC reporter in PDL.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 04.07.14 15:11

Tony Bennett wrote:
I am just going to pose this simple question to all on this forum, whther they are Redwood-believers or Redwood-doubters:

What does this pre-announced proposed search of shop premises over 7 years and 2 months ago, which apparently may need Redwood to go to the expense and trouble of obtaining a Court order to do so, tell us (if anything) about what Operation Grange has been 'up to' over the past 3 years and 2 months - and where it might be heading? 

Don't know but this shop might have a freezer? And OG may go about ticking off places where somebody may get access to fridges and freezes.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 04.07.14 15:16

candyfloss wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

I have no doubt that what you've said is what has happened, candyfloss, and that what we're seeing is precisely what SY want us, and a certain group of others, to see.    Ten minutes spent being snapped by the MSM leaves Op Grange officers 23hrs 50 minutes per day to devote to other matters, such as quietly getting on with what needs to be done to progress the investigation to its logical conclusion out of sight of the world's gaze. ,
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 04.07.14 15:16

Tony Bennett wrote:

Actually they were Sun reporters and not Met Police, and it was back in October last year.

According to Nigel Moore on mccannfiles.com:

"It has been suggested that the picture above shows Scotland Yard officers putting up a wanted poster in Praia da Luz, on Tuesday this week. It doesn't. It shows Sun journalist Dan Sales putting up the poster produced by The Sun, in October 2013."

Here is Mr Sales with one of those posters:

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 3 TheSun151013
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazer59 04.07.14 15:18

Tony Bennett wrote:

Apparently they were Sun reporters and not Met Police, and it was back in October last year.

According to Nigel Moore on mccannfiles.com:

"It has been suggested that the picture above shows Scotland Yard officers putting up a wanted poster in Praia da Luz, on Tuesday this week. It doesn't. It shows Sun journalist Dan Sales putting up the poster produced by The Sun, in October 2013."

Here is Mr Sales with one of those posters:

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 3 TheSun151013
Thanks! I knew i had seen him say it  big grin
stargazer59

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 04.07.14 15:20

Tony Bennett wrote:OK, amid a flurry of very new posters trying to personalise this, let's try and get back on track with a look at a news item in today's Daily Mirror:

[SNIPPED by me for ease]

It doesn't tell US anything, Tony. It's not meant to tell US anything. Nothing that AR or the rest of Scotland Yard are doing is designed to tell US anything. Which is why people have very differing opinions of what's going on. This is something that you seem to have difficulty with. Anyone who has a differing opinion to yours is ridiculed and treated with suspicion - especially if the poster is relatively new. 

Just because WE are not being kept in the loop as to where the investigation is leading, it doesn't mean that it isn't leading anywhere. You are obviously entitled to you opinion, but so is everyone else entitled to theirs.
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by elasticandy 04.07.14 15:23

jeanmonroe wrote:Mirror saying maddie cops to use sniffer dogs to search a shops premises where a new witness said they'd seen a maddie lookalike entering with a man on the 3rd may
--------------------------------------------------------------

So that would be AFTER Gerry's last 'check' then, at 9:10/15 pm, when he saw her alive in her bed, would it?

Because from 5:30pm, 3rd May 2007, Madeleine was with either one or both of her parents.

Seeing a Maddie 'lookalike' with a man, in a shop, BEFORE 5:30pm wouldn't be of any use, because she was 'abducted' AFTER Gerry's 9:10/15pm 'last check'.
----------------------------------

OH! just re-read. 'Maddie Cops' NEW witness!

With all these 'exclusive'  Maddie Cops NEW 'witnesses' you'd think just ONE of them would have seen Madeleine being 'abducted' wouldn't you?

FAME and 15 MINS springs to mind, imo.

BUT does look 'good' for exclusiff 'pics' of the 'team' HARD AT IT!  winkwink winkwink 
it could be the time line which has been assumed is wrong

think the last sighting by anyone outside of the mccanns and tapas lot was 3.30pm on thursday 3rd may (assuming creche record is correct) lots of time until 9.30/10.00/10.15 when the alert was made to lose a child, abduct a child etc
elasticandy

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 04.07.14 15:25

Cristobell wrote:
Hongkong Phooey wrote:I like how many people use the 'you don't know what they're doing'  (SY behind the scenes) as a justification for the parents are in the frame. What if nothing is going on behind the scenes? Plenty people are watching with their own eyes SY 'eliminating' all and sundry because it's all part of the master strategy. Maybe what you see (not read) is what you get and it ain't looking too pretty if you ask me. All imo.
I think the very look of Kate and Gerry tells us they are in deep, deep trouble.  There were no signs of worry or distress during the early years.  I think the change in them this past 18 months is dramatic, they are clearly tormented, Kate more than Gerry.

If this were a whitewash, the McCanns would need to cooperate fully with the police - Tannerman still holding pole position on the OFM page, tells us they are not.  How will a whitewash be achieved without the involvement of the main suspects?

I don't know if this is an elaborate ruse, I'm keeping an open mind, but it seems to me that SY are knocking holes in the McCanns' defence, by eliminating leads that the parents could claim were not followed. 

There was no abductor.  If any of these people called in and questioned were seriously suspected of stealing a child from her bed and murdering her, the would not have been released back onto the streets in full view of the world's press.  Sadly, there are crazy vigilantes out there who would torch a car or worse, if they suspected someone of being a paedophile. 

The McCanns have no enthusiasm for this investigation, statements are having to be dragged out of them.  They can't criticize the police, they have already gone down that route, so they are at this present time having to grin and say through tightly gripped teeth, that they are buoyed by the search or variations thereof.
The gruesome twosome's strained appearance is due to the abysmal case they pursued against Goncalo Amaral. They threw everything they could at him in order to break him, and failed.  They know that gravy train has long since sailed, and pay back will be a bitch!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.07.14 15:33

On the shop thingy

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/police-cctv-file-photos-is-this-madeleine-maddie-mccann/story-e6frev00-1111117121454?nk=f3ac204a496465aade854e11e5b1672f

INCREDIBLE CCTV footage has emerged of a little girl - who closely resembles missing toddler Madeleine "Maddie" McCann - in a shop just hours after she vanished.
---------------------------------------------------

AFTER she 'vanished' !!!!.

That would BLOW Operation Grange's detectives, latest, push on the gullible 'public', their total BELIEF/ 'theory' that 'bungling child killer burglars' killed her and buried her 'nearby' RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 04.07.14 15:44

Greed of the gruesome twosome will come to bite the pair of them at last , They tried to pervert the course of Justice with the pink liar but its coming to an end . Methinks the horrible pair will be arrested as soon as they set foot in Portugal to get their paws on Dr Amarals money the hideous creature . They got the taste of millions after not having a pot to piss in the past by going round with their begging bowl , misleading the public that they need money to look for their child , the same child they "lost" due to their negligence , but instead used the money to pay their mortgages , hire professional liars , and take Dr Amaral to court . They are trying to use the media circus and lawyers to silence people  and the straw that broke the camels back , as one would say , was when they took Dr Amaral to court to try and stop the truth from coming out . The pair of them and the Tapas 7 including pinky need to face court and answer to the Public why they lied through every orifice of their body to try and frame DR Amaral and get their nasty dirty paws on the mans money .
Iamtheseeker

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 04.07.14 15:50

There's all the not so small matter of them having stung Richard Desmond for large sums of money, Iats  yes 
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.07.14 15:53

MRNOODLES wrote:

"Don't know but this shop might have a freezer? And OG may go about ticking off places where somebody may get access to fridges and freezes."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've just phoned Curry's and Argos and J Lewis and other good electrical retailers etc., to tell them they might well be getting a 'visit' from OG officers!  laughat laughat
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.07.14 15:54

jeanmonroe wrote:On the shop thingy

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/police-cctv-file-photos-is-this-madeleine-maddie-mccann/story-e6frev00-1111117121454?nk=f3ac204a496465aade854e11e5b1672f

INCREDIBLE CCTV footage has emerged of a little girl - who closely resembles missing toddler Madeleine "Maddie" McCann - in a shop just hours after she vanished.

That would BLOW Operation Grange's detectives, latest, push on the gullible 'public',  their total BELIEF/ 'theory' that 'bungling child killer burglars' killed her and buried her 'nearby' RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER!

Amazing. A mousy-blonde kid openly walking around in a shop in Amsterdam with an adult - 13 hours after Madeleine's disappearance. Of course it's her. I've never seen any other little girls who look like that, have you?
I cannot believe anyone even bothers showing these global "sightings". It's such obvious piffle. They didn't find April Jones in a Seven Eleven in Detroit, did they? Or Holly and Jessica choosing T shirts in M&S in Zagreb?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.07.14 15:56

That would BLOW Operation Grange's detectives, latest, push on the gullible 'public',  their total BELIEF/ 'theory' that 'bungling child killer burglars' killed her and buried her 'nearby' RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER!

That's not her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 04.07.14 15:57

May God grant strength to Dr Amaral to counter sue this horrible pair for every penny they own and the public who donated to their "fund" should do the same too . Oh and by the way another professional liar has been jailed today , however one is still at liberty for now till this case drags him in for misleading the public with his blatant lies . big grin
Iamtheseeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 04.07.14 16:02

Popcorn wrote:

Amazing. A mousy-blonde kid openly walking around in a shop in Amsterdam with an adult - 13 hours after Madeleine's disappearance. Of course it's her. I've never seen any other little girls who look like that, have you?
I cannot believe anyone even bothers showing these global "sightings". It's such obvious piffle. They didn't find April Jones in a Seven Eleven in Detroit, did they? Or Holly and Jessica choosing T shirts in M&S in Zagreb?
Even as non whitewash believer, I find this incredulous!  How can they spend hunreds of thousands digging up PDL looking for a body, then the following week follow up a lead that involves a 'live' child?  Does the right hand know what the left hand is doing, I wonder?
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 04.07.14 16:03

IMO it's not maddie in that shop, they must have new information, I've never read before about this apparent sighting which makes me wonder why tell now 7yrs down the line. Could one of the witnesses from Tuesday have spoken?  huh  IMO

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 04.07.14 16:03

To practice landscape gardening ?  big grin
Iamtheseeker

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 04.07.14 16:05

Cristobell wrote:
Even as non whitewash believer, I find this incredulous!  How can they spend hunreds of thousands digging up PDL looking for a body, then the following week follow up a lead that involves a 'live' child?  Does the right hand know what the left hand is doing, I wonder?

Yeah, but what is the truth behind it?  Why would they take cadaver dogs to search a sighting of a live girl?  A girl who is clearly not Madeleine McCann?

The earlier report mentioned a "commercial premises".  The Mirror said that it was a shop, and that has led to this sighting.  In my opinion, we have a case of people adding 2 and 2 to make 5. It does happen, the photo of the 'Met officers' putting up posters for example.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top