The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 19 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 19 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 19 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 19 Regist10

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 19 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Bishop Brennan 07.07.14 0:20

Just to bring this back to a recent news thread... I wonder what impact the recent Leon Brittan / Westminster story will have on the Maddie case? I'm thinking it will be positive. That story had been circulating on social media for a long time and is just now breaking in the MSM. Any previous cover up will be hard to protect now.

On the Maddie case, if SY believe that the McCanns are involved then DC surely cannot risk trying to cover it up. Especially now. He wants to run another 5 years. This Brittan story will damage him by party association. But Maddie was his idea. He cannot get that one wrong. And social media are all over the story.

I can see the temptation to tidy it away with a patsy or smellyman, but the MSM smell blood. So perhaps justice for those poor kids abused in the past will also help Maddie to get justice too. I hope so.

Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 19 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by End 07.07.14 0:26

Bishop Brennan wrote:Just to bring this back to a recent news thread...    I wonder what impact the recent Leon Brittan / Westminster story will have on the Maddie case?   I'm thinking it will be positive.  That story had been circulating on social media for a long time and is just now breaking in the MSM.  Any previous cover up will be hard to protect now.  

On the Maddie case, if SY believe that the McCanns are involved then DC surely cannot risk trying to cover it up. Especially now.  He wants to run another 5 years.  This Brittan story will damage him by party association.  But Maddie was his idea.  He cannot get that one wrong.  And social media are all over the story.  

I can see the temptation to tidy it away with a patsy or smellyman, but the MSM smell blood.  So perhaps justice for those poor kids abused in the past will also help Maddie to get justice too.  I hope so.

When is the next election due in the UK?
End

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey Deacon 07.07.14 0:32

End wrote:

May next year.
Joey Deacon
Joey Deacon

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by End 07.07.14 0:39

Joey Deacon wrote:
End wrote:

May next year.

Thanks!
End

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 07.07.14 0:41

When the British public see Cameron in a removal van  !  big grin
Iamtheseeker

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey Deacon 07.07.14 0:42

Iamtheseeker wrote:When the British public see Cameron in a removal van  !  big grin

To be replaced by the next puppet taking orders from the banks.
Joey Deacon
Joey Deacon

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 07.07.14 0:43

Châtelaine wrote:
Hongkong Phooey wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:As for English: The same Glaswegian friend, having lived in France for 4 years, one evening said, that he was thinking about taking a course in French. We all said in one voice, as if we had rehearsed it: "Why don't you take a course in English first?". All of this said with a smile and loving memories  big grin
So you thought you may as well continue with the racist rants then!
You seem to have a different vocabulary, be it English [or Scottish]. Where's the "racist" aspect?
I love him to peaces. And dear old Maman [soon 96] , who doesn't speak English, let alone Scottish, gets along with him and understands him very well as long as it is about football and Formula 1 races ...
Chatelaine - it's not a corrupted version of English but a language in its own right - Lallans (lowlands) Scots. Most Scottish people speak (or spoke) this not Gaelic. You might as well say that southerners speak a corrupted version of Glaswegian. Check out the Scots Language Society http://www.lallans.co.uk/ if your prejudice allows.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 07.07.14 0:43

Bishop Brennan wrote:Just to bring this back to a recent news thread...    I wonder what impact the recent Leon Brittan / Westminster story will have on the Maddie case?   I'm thinking it will be positive.  That story had been circulating on social media for a long time and is just now breaking in the MSM.  Any previous cover up will be hard to protect now.  

On the Maddie case, if SY believe that the McCanns are involved then DC surely cannot risk trying to cover it up. Especially now.  He wants to run another 5 years.  This Brittan story will damage him by party association.  But Maddie was his idea.  He cannot get that one wrong.  And social media are all over the story.  

I can see the temptation to tidy it away with a patsy or smellyman, but the MSM smell blood.  So perhaps justice for those poor kids abused in the past will also help Maddie to get justice too.  I hope so.

This child abuse scandal is not just a Tory problem - it's all three parties. If David Cameron allows a no-holds-barred investigation it may do him some good (the same goes for the Maddie case) but if people get a whiff that he is trying to block it, it will finish him imo - too many people know now.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 07.07.14 1:06

tasprin wrote:

This child abuse scandal is not just a Tory problem - it's all three parties. If David Cameron allows a no-holds-barred investigation it may do him some good (the same goes for the Maddie case) but if people get a whiff that he is trying to block it, it will finish him imo - too many people know now.

I think that's spot on. I'm hopeful that all of DCs advisors will tell him that he has to let the abuse and the Maddie case be investigated without any further blocking or attempts to downplay.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 07.07.14 1:10

tasprin wrote:

I was thinking the same and  thinking that if what is being covered up in the McCann case is less damaging than the abuse scandal and they can cover the cover up then the truth about Madeleiene might come out soon as it would divert attention IMO
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.07.14 1:10

Bishop Brennan wrote:
I think that's spot on. I'm hopeful that all of DCs advisors will tell him that he has to let the abuse and the Maddie case be investigated without any further blocking or attempts to downplay.  
Are you suggesting that David Cameron set up an investigation - into an expensive and unproducticve investigation set up by, er, David Cameron?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz_Nomad 07.07.14 1:32

SomethingStinks wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-angry-backlash-british-3821913

Madeleine McCann: Angry backlash to British police presence as signs are daubed with graffiti

What a vomit inducing "report" that is. It's got it all, "disgraced former detective", "prime suspect Euclides Monteiro", "We expect Amaral to pull another stunt". I really can't believe journalists believe this... manure...that they write.

Activity : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 07.07.14 1:33

Tony Bennett wrote:
Bishop Brennan wrote:
Are you suggesting that David Cameron set up an investigation - into an expensive and unproducticve investigation set up by, er, David Cameron?

big grin   That would just be too surreal!   My poorly phrased sentence was meant to suggest that any temptation to inappropriately protect the McCanns might now be hard to sustain.  And that hopefully his advisors will tell him to let SY investigate ANYONE that they feel may be involved.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 07.07.14 4:05

AndyB wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
stillsloppingout wrote:
AndyB wrote:
stillsloppingout wrote:
Benion wrote:I think the rest of the T9 can get off the roundabout now. If they turned witness there is no way they would be prosecuted.
They would be crucified , especially if they have knowingly covered up the death and disposal of a child , even worse if they have assisted in the disposal ,but either way guilt by association .
But what motivated them to get on the roundabout in the first place? What was the imperative? What was the thought process that lead up to "...so therefore we have to help cover-up the McCann's involvement in their daughter's death"? Irrespective of whether they can get off the roundabout or not, for me, the issue is why get on in the first place?
IMO Swinging , plus the  administration of drugs [ possibly class a ] to all of the children ,one died could have been any of them , they are all in it together .
I still think the swinging scenario fits the bill more than any other. But I dont think that it is the  MCc Cann  'swinging' that caused any cover up - it is the swinging of the various higher profile 'VIP' guests that were part of the crowd invited to the gathering that week. Doctors swinging - no real problem. High profile establishment figures swinging - they would definitely want a cover up.
It won't surprise you to learn that I disagree. I just don't believe that swinging by anyone, VIP or not, could cause parents to cover up the death of their first child.

I assume normal loving parents would not. Very likely, normal loving parents would probably abstain from swinging too as long as the children are very young and vulnerable, or from giving drugs. IMO these are not the normal loving parents but narcissistic sociopaths, who need a constant stimulus of attention and care more for themselves than their children.

This however has been discussed extensively many times before. It pays to go back and read

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 07.07.14 8:02

Naz_Nomad wrote:
SomethingStinks wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-angry-backlash-british-3821913

Madeleine McCann: Angry backlash to British police presence as signs are daubed with graffiti

What a vomit inducing "report" that is.  It's got it all,  "disgraced former detective", "prime suspect Euclides Monteiro", "We expect Amaral to pull another stunt".  I really can't believe journalists believe this... manure...that they write.  
Why does the British media countinue to harass this dead man and his family? 
Monterio had albi for the evening of May 3 and the Portuguese investigation announced to Monterios widow that he is no longer of interest to PJ.
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.14 8:04

AndyB wrote:
BlackCatBoogie wrote:
JohnyT wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
JohnyT wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
JohnyT wrote:If they did, good on them. Were they reported before or after the 'abduction'?
JohnyT

ETA I know the Gaspars' gave statements to the police but did they report  this incident at the time it happened?
If you know Gaspars gave statements to the police, you should know WHEN and WHY they did it. Go google ;-)
Can't you just tell me?
Yes, I can. No, I won't ;-)
AH yes the Gaspars...the parents who let other people bathe their children. Do parents let other people (apart from relatives) bathe their children. The Paynes weren't particularly close friends I don't think.
But I am keen to know......do people let friends they hardly know bathe their children? I certainly wouldn't allow it.
Of course not. Absolutely not. I wouldn't even let close relatives bathe my children. Just myself and my partner.
Quite right but you seem to be agreeing with JohnyT that the Gaspers allowed other people to bathe their children. Do you agree that this is what happened?
Andy B - all we can go on is what is in the Gaspar statement itself which seems to imply that the Gaspars did allow other parents to bathe their children. Freely at first, but then with caution after the 'incident'.  It seems to clearly imply that DP for example was involved in bathing the Gaspar's eldest child. Not sure how else this could be interpreted?

Here is the direct quote:-

"During our holiday in Majorca, each parent would bath the children in turn. I was keen to stay near the bathroom if Dave was bathing the children. I remember I said to Savio to be careful and to be close by if Dave was helping to bathe the children and my daughter in particular. I did this [stay hear the bathroom if Dave was bathing the children] quite obviously because hearing what he said had troubled me and I didn’t trust him bathing ‘A’ [our first child]."

Source of whole statement:-

http://thegaspersstatement.blogspot.co.uk/

All in my own opinion, nothing stated as fact
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.14 8:15

The bathing dilemma has been discussed previously.

Some people would find it difficult to say "no, I don't trust you" (directly or indirectly) and cause a scene if someone says "we'll bath all our kids together"... I'm pretty sure that DP was bathing his own kids at the same time.

It was probably made to seem a bit of fun.. all the kids together.

I'm also pretty sure that Dr Gasper would never allow herself to get into that situation again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 07.07.14 8:16

Dr Amaral consistently brings up the 'likes to bathe other people's children' issue, I'm sure he has a pretty good idea of where the investigation should be going.
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.14 8:45

BlueBag wrote:The bathing dilemma has been discussed previously.

Some people would find it difficult to say "no, I don't trust you" (directly or indirectly) and cause a scene if someone says "we'll bath all our kids together"... I'm pretty sure that DP was bathing his own kids at the same time.

It was probably made to seem a bit of fun.. all the kids together.

I'm also pretty sure that Dr Gasper would never allow herself to get into that situation again.
Apologies from going off-topic temporarily I was just replying to AndyB's question from last night BlueBag (I don't believe in using PMs).

All I can do is provide the direct quote. I agree that we do not know what context this was in and could be completely innocent holiday fun, and yes I am sure that DP would have been bathing his own kids at the same time. Or the Gaspers could be completely over-reacting or could have misinterpred what they saw DP/GM talking about. It could have been perfectly normal male holiday banter which the mother found offensive (sorry to sound sexist).  The mother could be very over-protective, they could have very different parenting styles, they could have been friction between them or other couples on the holiday. There are countless innocent explanations to this episode.

On the other hand it could be part of a more disturbing bigger picture of which there seems to be many, many more parts.

All I can say is that as a mother I would categorically not let a male friend, or female, or anyone apart from my partner bathe my daughter, whatever the context, however it was presented.  I have been a full-time mum to a child similar in age to the Mccanns/Gaspars and I can assure you that it just isn't done, on holiday or not.  The fact that the mixed bathing ever occurred is slightly odd to me and does ring alarm bells I'm afraid (even without considering the alleged comments between DP/GM).

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 07.07.14 8:52

BlackCatBoogie wrote:
Andy B - all we can go on is what is in the Gaspar statement itself which seems to imply that the Gaspars did allow other parents to bathe their children. Freely at first, but then with caution after the 'incident'.  It seems to clearly imply that DP for example was involved in bathing the Gaspar's eldest child. Not sure how else this could be interpreted?

"During our holiday in Majorca, each parent would bath the children in turn. I was keen to stay near the bathroom if Dave was bathing the children. I remember I said to Savio to be careful and to be close by if Dave was helping to bathe the children and my daughter in particular. I did this [stay hear the bathroom if Dave was bathing the children] quite obviously because hearing what he said had troubled me and I didn’t trust him bathing ‘A’ [our first child]."

You're right. Weird
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 07.07.14 9:04

Hongkong Phooey wrote:Dr Amaral consistently brings up the 'likes to bathe other people's children' issue, I'm sure he has a pretty good idea of where the investigation should be going.

I completely agree with you on this point. Amaral, having been the victim of the McCanns vexatious litigation for many years, would be unlikely to raise this in a televised interview, at the risk of this jeopardising a 1.2 million lawsuit unless he was confident that he could defend the point to the satisfaction of a judge. Payne's lack of response is deafening.

I also think that various other "investigations" going on into elite pedophile rings, the jailing of Couslon and the clearing of Rebekkah Brooks at the same time as the coalition have pledged to finance Grange to the tune of stupid amounts of money, really really stupidly obscene amounts of money, are not unrelated matters.

Whether a whitewash or a genuine investigation, it is my view that the supposed search for Madeleine is becoming something of a sub-plot to a bigger more important story.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by autumn2014 07.07.14 9:14

AndyB wrote:
BlackCatBoogie wrote:

You're right. Weird

This is something I have never understood from the Gaspar statements. If they really had cause for concern over the alleged behavior of DP and GM then surely the group bathing would have stopped, a slight change to their daily routine so they bathed their children earlier/later and were not present at group bathing time. And why would any parent allow someone they have only recently met to bath their child? A close relative eg grandparents, aunts, uncles yes but a virtual stranger isn't in my opinion normal parental behavior.  

Digressing slightly to something posted last night asking why the Mccanns would keep this so much in the public eye if they were involved maybe it is to ensure that if they were ever charged they could claim that it would be impossible to receive a fair trial.

Just an opinion
autumn2014

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.14 9:18

How odd. The Gaspars are apparently "weird" because they allowed other parents – who they believed to be friends – to bathe their kids. Just like Martin Grime's methods are questionable, and Goncalo Amaral's. Funny how everybody whose evidence in some way conflicts with that of the parents (one of whom wouldn't even answer police questions) is painted as dubious by someone or other.
The fact is, most people are not paedophiles. A group of parents holidaying together might well decide to bathe the kids as a group, and one or two parents might oversee that task while the others did some other chore. It may not be how some posters here would choose to arrange things, but it is not unheard of, weird or dangerous. What does come across as odd to me is the exchange that Mrs Gaspar overheard between David Payne and Gerry McCann and reported to the police. However, I accept that there could be an innocent explanation for it, I simply haven't thought of one yet, and no statement has been made by any of the parties involved to explain it. After witnessing the exchange she did, and finding no innocent explanation for it, I am not surprised that Mrs Gaspar felt differently about sharing bathing duties. Not weird, not unreliable – just sensible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 07.07.14 9:22

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
Hongkong Phooey wrote:Dr Amaral consistently brings up the 'likes to bathe other people's children' issue, I'm sure he has a pretty good idea of where the investigation should be going.

I completely agree with you on this point. Amaral, having been the victim of the McCanns vexatious litigation for many years, would be unlikely to raise this in a televised interview, at the risk of this jeopardising a 1.2 million lawsuit unless he was confident that he could defend the point to the satisfaction of a judge. Payne's lack of response is deafening.

I also think that various other "investigations" going on into elite pedophile rings, the jailing of Couslon and the clearing of Rebekkah Brooks at the same time as the coalition have pledged to finance Grange to the tune of stupid amounts of money, really really stupidly obscene amounts of money, are not unrelated matters.

Whether a whitewash or a genuine investigation, it is my view that the supposed search for Madeleine is becoming something of a sub-plot to a bigger more important story.
My thoughts are that the sub plot is covering those in 'high places' who are involved in a 'ring'. The subliminal messages and some of the published photographs of M suggest there is something in this. When all is said and done money, sex or drugs are usually behind the major crimes, could very well be all three in this case. All imo.
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 07.07.14 9:24

Popcorn wrote:How odd. The Gaspars are apparently "weird" because they allowed other parents – who they believed to be friends – to bathe their kids. Just like Martin Grime's methods are questionable, and Goncalo Amaral's. Funny how everybody whose evidence in some way conflicts with that of the parents (one of whom wouldn't even answer police questions) is painted as dubious by someone or other.
The fact is, most people are not paedophiles. A group of parents holidaying together might well decide to bathe the kids as a group, and one or two parents might oversee that task while the others did some other chore. It may not be how some posters here would choose to arrange things, but it is not unheard of, weird or dangerous. What does come across as odd to me is the exchange that Mrs Gaspar overheard between David Payne and Gerry McCann and reported to the police. However, I accept that there could be an innocent explanation for it, I simply haven't thought of one yet, and no statement has been made by any of the parties involved to explain it. After witnessing the exchange she did, and finding no innocent explanation for it, I am not surprised that Mrs Gaspar felt differently about sharing bathing duties. Not weird, not unreliable – just sensible.
 goodpost
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top