The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Regist10

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Justformaddie 05.07.14 14:59

Mr birch has apparently said Murat is being questioned again?

____________________
Parents=protection high5 
Justformaddie
Justformaddie

Posts : 540
Activity : 541
Likes received : 1
Join date : 2014-05-13
Location : On my iPad

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by AndyB 05.07.14 15:02

aquila wrote:It's my understanding that Scotland Yard were ordered by David Cameron (passing his instructions to Theresa May who had previously refused) to review Madeleine's case - this was after David Cameron was bullied persuaded by Rebekah Brooks to give a week of bad headlines to Theresa May. Please correct me if I have the details wrong.
I don't know if you're wrong, I used to think the same thing, but others have almost persuaded me that RB bullying her close friend in that way doesn't quite ring true. Do you know the provenance of the story?

Of course if that wasn't the reason for Cameron's unprecedented actions (for which neither he nor the Home Secretary have authority - the police are supposed to be independent) it begs the question what was the reason that he ordered the review
avatar
AndyB

Posts : 692
Activity : 724
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 59
Location : Consett, County Durham

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by espeland 05.07.14 15:06

jeanmonroe wrote wrote:To use UNLIMITED taxpayers money, whilst kiddies after school 'clubs' are closed, due to Government 'cuts',(we ain't got no money for THEM) to 'solve' the claimed 'abduction' of a SINGLE child in Portugal, 7 years ago.

I was amazed when I read about the costs of investigating the phone tapping and Rolf Harris cases - they both make the costs of this case seem small (sorry, I can't remember the exact figures). It's a sad world when so much has to be spent on such matters.

____________________

espeland
espeland

Posts : 205
Activity : 211
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by jeanmonroe 05.07.14 15:07

AndyB wrote:
aquila wrote:It's my understanding that Scotland Yard were ordered by David Cameron (passing his instructions to Theresa May who had previously refused) to review Madeleine's case - this was after David Cameron was bullied persuaded by Rebekah Brooks to give a week of bad headlines to Theresa May. Please correct me if I have the details wrong.
I don't know if you're wrong, I used to think the same thing, but others have almost persuaded me that RB bullying her close friend in that way doesn't quite ring true. Do you know the provenance of the story?

Of course if that wasn't the reason for Cameron's unprecedented actions (for which neither he nor the Home Secretary have authority - the police are supposed to be independent) it begs the question what was the reason that he ordered the review

NOTW 'hacking' about to be 'exposed'?

His 'buddies'  innocent Brookes and Coulson 'in the frame'

Maddie case 'ordered' May 2011

NOTW 'exposed' and 'closed' July 2011

Go figure!
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Activity : 7756
Likes received : 1674
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Liz Eagles 05.07.14 15:10

AndyB wrote:
aquila wrote:It's my understanding that Scotland Yard were ordered by David Cameron (passing his instructions to Theresa May who had previously refused) to review Madeleine's case - this was after David Cameron was bullied persuaded by Rebekah Brooks to give a week of bad headlines to Theresa May. Please correct me if I have the details wrong.
I don't know if you're wrong, I used to think the same thing, but others have almost persuaded me that RB bullying her close friend in that way doesn't quite ring true. Do you know the provenance of the story?

Of course if that wasn't the reason for Cameron's unprecedented actions (for which neither he nor the Home Secretary have authority - the police are supposed to be independent) it begs the question what was the reason that he ordered the review
See the Leveson Inquiry.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Posts : 10944
Activity : 13351
Likes received : 2216
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by inspirespirit 05.07.14 15:12

AndyB wrote:
aquila wrote:It's my understanding that Scotland Yard were ordered by David Cameron (passing his instructions to Theresa May who had previously refused) to review Madeleine's case - this was after David Cameron was bullied persuaded by Rebekah Brooks to give a week of bad headlines to Theresa May. Please correct me if I have the details wrong.
I don't know if you're wrong, I used to think the same thing, but others have almost persuaded me that RB bullying her close friend in that way doesn't quite ring true. Do you know the provenance of the story?

Of course if that wasn't the reason for Cameron's unprecedented actions (for which neither he nor the Home Secretary have authority - the police are supposed to be independent) it begs the question what was the reason that he ordered the review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZiCERG_-xc
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Posts : 184
Activity : 234
Likes received : 40
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 69

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by lj 05.07.14 15:24

stargazer59 wrote:
Bellisa wrote:Any update on wlbts banning ? very very sad to see such a reasoned poster banned and for the sake of the forum I hope there was a genuine mistake.

stargazer can you please send him my regards. completely undeserved.
Hi Bellisa i have just done so , and he said to send his regards back to you Wink


maybe read this: 
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9973p20-message-to-all-members
 before giving judgement on the admin and mods here.

Well done admin and mods.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Posts : 3329
Activity : 3590
Likes received : 208
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Guest 05.07.14 15:57

I have read that lj. My opinion still stands on what I know of wlbts from his posts. But if I see proof that he was a genuine disruptor I will be happy to retract my best wishes.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Daryl Dixon 05.07.14 16:14

I'm a new poster and not au fait with the internal wranglings of this forum but good posters appear to leave or be banned for no other reason than disagreeing with Tony. Rightly or wrongly, it is my impression that this forum belongs to Tony in all but name.
avatar
Daryl Dixon

Posts : 69
Activity : 72
Likes received : 3
Join date : 2014-06-05

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Guest 05.07.14 16:34

Daryl Dixon wrote:I'm a new poster and not au fait with the internal wranglings of this forum but good posters appear to leave or be banned for no other reason than disagreeing with Tony. Rightly or wrongly, it is my impression that this forum belongs to Tony in all but name.

Nobody is banned for disagreeing with Tony, or disagreeing with anyone.  You have the wrong impression of this forum.  Would you like to remind us who you regard as good posters who have left or been banned because they have disagreed with TB?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Guest 05.07.14 16:42

Bellisa wrote:I have read that lj. My opinion still stands on what I know of wlbts from his posts. But if I see proof that he was a genuine disruptor I will be happy to retract my best wishes.

You mean you want me to share the private messages with you? Is that the proof you want?

 nah 
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Guest 05.07.14 16:43

Daryl Dixon wrote:I'm a new poster and not au fait with the internal wranglings of this forum but good posters appear to leave or be banned for no other reason than disagreeing with Tony. Rightly or wrongly, it is my impression that this forum belongs to Tony in all but name.

How wrong you are. This forum exists for Maddie McCann and no one else.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by NickE 05.07.14 16:50

Cash strapped Maddy suspects 'would have grassed'

THE gang accused of killing Madeleine McCann must be innocent because they would have snitched on each other to pocket the reward.


By Jerry Lawton/Published 5th July 2014





INCONCEIVABLE: One of the financially strapped suspects would have talked says Portuguese police [PA]



At least one of the “skint” men would have broken ranks, Portuguese police believe.


One was a heroin addict, the second a 16-year-old beggar and the third a driver who police believe organised thefts from apartments in Praia da Luz where the McCanns stayed.


Police and UK newspapers offered rewards totalling more than £2.5million for information that cracked the case. Yet in the seven years since no-one has come forward to claim the cash.


A Portuguese police source said it was “inconceivable that humble people with limited financial resources could keep quiet” for so long.


UK detectives believe Madeleine was killed during a bungled break-in at the McCanns’ apartment in May 2007 by a gang of thieves who then buried her on wasteground near the scene.


The three suspects denied all knowledge of Madeleine’s fate when quizzed by British detectives this week.






http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/387376/Cops-believe-they-are-innocent
NickE
NickE

Posts : 1404
Activity : 2151
Likes received : 499
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by sofieellis 05.07.14 16:53

lj wrote:
sofieellis wrote:
Woofer wrote:Its surely not true that WLBTS has been banned - he`d done nothing wrong - what`s going on?

Have noticed that in the last few weeks there have been several lurkers who have now suddenly found very strong voices.

And once again, someone has a go at new/ish posters. I don't understand how this is acceptable? How long does someone have to be a member before they are allowed to post their opinions?

Talk about ostracising people!

ETA: I can't understand why WLBTS has been banned either - it seems bizarre to me.
Sadly the trolls, or disrupters, or whatever you want to call them come in as new posters, often in waves. So it is not more than natural that new posters are looked at with a healthy amount of skepticism, especially when there is a wave of new posters patting each other on the back and posting with styles we recognize.

I understand that there is a certain amount of cynicism, but sometimes I think it is more like paranoia. It's really off-putting when any time someone airs a view that's not the popular theories, they are attacked. I've followed this case closely since May 2007 and I simply don't believe in a cover up or whitewash. I acknowledge that I might be wrong and I respect people who do hold those views. I just don't understand why that respect is not reciprocated. 

The fact that there are new posters joining has to be a good thing surely. It's a shame that many are probably deterred from posting because of these attacks. I know it certainly makes me very reluctant to post at times.
avatar
sofieellis

Posts : 184
Activity : 188
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Guest 05.07.14 16:54

Not at all admin,Just from reading the initial post last night it seemed that other posters were the trolls and wlbts was a surprise to most-mods included.That's why I asked in members lounge,which you helpfully replied to me.

Things are clearer now.thanks.



Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by AndyB 05.07.14 16:58

aquila wrote:
AndyB wrote:
aquila wrote:It's my understanding that Scotland Yard were ordered by David Cameron (passing his instructions to Theresa May who had previously refused) to review Madeleine's case - this was after David Cameron was bullied persuaded by Rebekah Brooks to give a week of bad headlines to Theresa May. Please correct me if I have the details wrong.
I don't know if you're wrong, I used to think the same thing, but others have almost persuaded me that RB bullying her close friend in that way doesn't quite ring true. Do you know the provenance of the story?

Of course if that wasn't the reason for Cameron's unprecedented actions (for which neither he nor the Home Secretary have authority - the police are supposed to be independent) it begs the question what was the reason that he ordered the review
See the Leveson Inquiry.
Yes I know it came out at the Leveson enquiry but what I don't know is what the source of the claim is. Who gave evidence to the enquiry that said that there was the threat and that the PM caved in to it?
avatar
AndyB

Posts : 692
Activity : 724
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 59
Location : Consett, County Durham

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by MarleneP 05.07.14 17:01

[size=31]'More than 10' politicians on list held by police investigating Westminster 'paedophile ring'[/size]
Whistleblower who prompted Operation Fernbridge says up to 40 MPs and peers knew about or took part in child abuse
More than 10 current and former politicians are on a list of alleged child abusers held by police investigating claims of a Westminster paedophile ring.
MPs or peers from all three main political parties are on the list, which includes former ministers and household names........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10947561/More-than-10-politicians-on-list-held-by-police-investigating-Westminster-paedophile-ring.html
avatar
MarleneP

Posts : 110
Activity : 112
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by View-from-Ireland 05.07.14 17:22

NickE wrote:Cash strapped Maddy suspects 'would have grassed'

THE gang accused of killing Madeleine McCann must be innocent because they would have snitched on each other to pocket the reward.


By Jerry Lawton/Published 5th July 2014





INCONCEIVABLE: One of the financially strapped suspects would have talked says Portuguese police [PA]



At least one of the “skint” men would have broken ranks, Portuguese police believe.


One was a heroin addict, the second a 16-year-old beggar and the third a driver who police believe organised thefts from apartments in Praia da Luz where the McCanns stayed.


Police and UK newspapers offered rewards totalling more than £2.5million for information that cracked the case. Yet in the seven years since no-one has come forward to claim the cash.


A Portuguese police source said it was “inconceivable that humble people with limited financial resources could keep quiet” for so long.


UK detectives believe Madeleine was killed during a bungled break-in at the McCanns’ apartment in May 2007 by a gang of thieves who then buried her on wasteground near the scene.


The three suspects denied all knowledge of Madeleine’s fate when quizzed by British detectives this week.






http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/387376/Cops-believe-they-are-innocent


Surprised there hasn't been more analysis of this piece, I find it quite interesting. Has this guy written about the case before?

____________________

avatar
View-from-Ireland

Posts : 146
Activity : 149
Likes received : 1
Join date : 2013-05-13

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Guest 05.07.14 17:25

Yes, he's usually filling his articles with plenty of pink spin view from Ireland.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by jeanmonroe 05.07.14 17:27

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10947561/More-than-10-politicians-on-list-held-by-police-investigating-Westminster-paedophile-ring.html

'More than 10' politicians on list held by police investigating Westminster 'paedophile ring'

Whistleblower who prompted Operation Fernbridge says up to 40 MPs and peers knew about or took part in child abuse

Separately Theresa May, the Home Secretary, said yesterday she would “examine the case” for a public inquiry into historical child abuse in public life, for which 139 MPs have now called.
-------------------------------------------------------------

651 'honourable' MP's in Parliament.

ONLY 139 of those 'honourable' MP's have signed petition for public inquiry into 'child abuse in public life'

That MEANS that 512 (FIVE HUNDRED and TWELVE)  'honourable' MP's have NOT signed a petition for a public inquiry into 'child abuse in public life'

Ask yourselves, WHY have 512 'honourable' MP's NOT signed the petition?

(rhetorical)
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Activity : 7756
Likes received : 1674
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by lj 05.07.14 17:29

Bellisa wrote:I have read that lj. My opinion still stands on what I know of wlbts from his posts. But if I see proof that he was a genuine disruptor I will be happy to retract my best wishes.

Since we all are guests here imo it should be that you hold your opinion until admin and mods have been proven wrong.

Moreover I think you should not use this thread, or even the forum as your bulletin board to express your sympathy back and forth for a banned poster .

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Posts : 3329
Activity : 3590
Likes received : 208
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Bishop Brennan 05.07.14 17:45

View-from-Ireland wrote:
NickE wrote:Cash strapped Maddy suspects 'would have grassed'

THE gang accused of killing Madeleine McCann must be innocent because they would have snitched on each other to pocket the reward.

By Jerry Lawton/Published 5th July 2014



INCONCEIVABLE: One of the financially strapped suspects would have talked says Portuguese police [PA]


At least one of the “skint” men would have broken ranks, Portuguese police believe.


One was a heroin addict, the second a 16-year-old beggar and the third a driver who police believe organised thefts from apartments in Praia da Luz where the McCanns stayed.


Police and UK newspapers offered rewards totalling more than £2.5million for information that cracked the case. Yet in the seven years since no-one has come forward to claim the cash.


A Portuguese police source said it was “inconceivable that humble people with limited financial resources could keep quiet” for so long.


UK detectives believe Madeleine was killed during a bungled break-in at the McCanns’ apartment in May 2007 by a gang of thieves who then buried her on wasteground near the scene.


The three suspects denied all knowledge of Madeleine’s fate when quizzed by British detectives this week.


http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/387376/Cops-believe-they-are-innocent


Surprised there hasn't been more analysis of this piece, I find it quite interesting. Has this guy written about the case before?

It's certainly an interesting article. Firstly because of its common sense. It's as though the thought had not even occurred to SY and it certainly makes them look a bit thick. The second point though is the writer. Normally he is very pro McCann and the official line. But here he's using material emanating from Portugal.

Perhaps he and others are realising that cadaver dogs looking in cars and shops is significant. And that they have already alerted in the McCanns car and apartment. Suddenly as SY rule out the burglars and Malinka, people are starting to wonder "maybe it was the parents after all..."
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Posts : 695
Activity : 920
Likes received : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Guest 05.07.14 17:50

I will leave that to admin or mods to decide lj.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Guest 05.07.14 17:52

And once again the papers are not discussing a live child Bishop Brennan. I can't remember the last time I have seen an article saying that SY are following that line of enquiry.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Guest 05.07.14 17:53

Bellisa wrote:I will leave that to admin or mods to decide lj.

I've decided you may not use this thread as your bulletin board to express your sympathy back and forth for a banned poster.

Please use the thread in the Members Lounge.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum