The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The Ides of July

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ides of July

Post by Guest on 02.07.14 16:20

What, if mr and mrs McCann are absent at the Courthouse in Lisbon on july 8th 2014?

Would that not look strange and invite questions about the reason for their absence?

As in: are they in any danger of becoming arguidos again, now the game has progressed this far, and they cannot (?) be certain what sort of information has come out of the other arguidos, especially Murat-linked Malinka?

So would not an absence be a clear sign of something very wrong in the TM-camp?

If innocent, they would surely be banging at the courthouse' doors again, clamoring to be heard. Innit?

So I'm waiting with baited breath

GA must have had inside information, and his move to have the hearing delayed appears to me to have been fiendishly clever

IMO, of course

Any thoughts on this, Anyone on this Forum?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ides of July

Post by Iamtheseeker on 02.07.14 16:29

You never know Portia , the mccanns might not turn up in case they get caught , cant wait to see the "mother Teresa look alike in jesus creepers " and the smirking" one land at the airport in hope of gaining a million pound but instead find themselves on an extended holiday answering the 48 questions they refused to answer 7 years ago and explain to the world why they needed a ex Government "spin" doctor to talk for them , they have big enough mouths between the pair of them to spew hatred at DR Amaral for exposing the truth based on facts as he was the Officer in charge of the case . big grin

Iamtheseeker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 02.07.14 17:12

@Portia wrote:What, if mr and mrs McCann are absent at the Courthouse in Lisbon on july 8th 2014?

Would that not look strange and invite questions about the reason for their absence?

As in: are they in any danger of becoming arguidos again, now the game has progressed this far, and they cannot (?) be certain what sort of information has come out of the other arguidos, especially Murat-linked Malinka?

So would not an absence be a clear sign of something very wrong in the TM-camp?

If innocent, they would surely be banging at the courthouse' doors again, clamoring to be heard. Innit?

So I'm waiting with baited breath

GA must have had inside information, and his move to have the hearing delayed appears to me to have been fiendishly clever

IMO, of course

Any thoughts on this, Anyone on this Forum?
You may well be right Portia.

This round of witnesses may hold the evidence the police need to make a move. 

Unfortunately for DCI Redwood, he has the world watching his every move.  If he names only non British subjects as arguidoes, the shouts of corruption and whitewash will be deafening - or at least they should be. 

It will be absolutely bizarre if the Police, both British and Portuguese refuse to name the obvious suspects in order to spare their feelings. 

What a dilemma for the McCanns!  They have to attend the trial, they may well have put up a monetary stake in order to pursue legal action in Portugal, but in any event, they are facing massive losses when the trial ends.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 02.07.14 17:24

On a related subject, if you really wanted the McCanns to come to Portugal next week, wouldn't you let them know that there's definitely nothing to worry about?

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 02.07.14 17:27

I'm also waiting with baited breath to see if the McCanns attend the court in Lisbon next Tuesday for the reasons you've outlined, Portia, and because it seemed to me that their display of petulance when the last scheduled hearing didn't take place was in part due to their fear of being in Portugal and, more especially, being there together at the same time.

It appeared to me that the McCanns were blindsided by something that was said or seen during last October's Crimewatch which could have been the fact that the Paynes and Webster were not named and were referred to only as 'the remaining friends', or by Tannerman being replaced by Crecheman but, of course, this is merely speculation on my part,.

However, given recent developments in PDL and as I see no reason to believe that the couple are being kept in the loop in the manner they would like the world to believe, it comes down to 'who can the McCanns trust' and no doubt they're aware that if any of their pals has rolled over, they'll be the last to know.  smilie 

Could it be that they'll be indisposed by one of those viruses they seem prone to, or that they won't be able to organise childcare for next week?   Watch this space!
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 02.07.14 17:48

The moment I heard that Tuesdays interviews were going ahead, I too wondered if the McCs would find an excuse to abstain from Lisbon. How funny that would be after KMs outrage... I hope they don't turn up, it could have very resounding affects
1) the hearing goes ahead without them
2) goes against them for being so contemptuous
3) shows them as the guilty duo they are
4) .............
IMO
Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 02.07.14 19:38

They must surely turn up  next Tuesday.  After all Maddie has human rights as Mrs. pointed out last time she stood before the cameras in Portugal.  

Is it possible that the Judge, if this point is in their emotional statements to court, could point out that Maddie and her siblings plus the other children, had a human right not to be left alone in their apartment 7 years ago?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 02.07.14 20:13

@plebgate wrote:They must surely turn up  next Tuesday.  After all Maddie has human rights as Mrs. pointed out last time she stood before the cameras in Portugal.  

Is it possible that the Judge, if this point is in their emotional statements to court, could point out that Maddie and her siblings plus the other children, had a human right not to be left alone in their apartment 7 years ago?

Yes but the McCanns had their human right to some 'me' time

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 02.07.14 20:23

No one would deny the adults of "Me Time"
?

but it is apparanent that they should have made provision - aka baby sitters.
Any one with half a brain knows that...
indeed a child DEMANDS supervision

I agree with Plebgate and with luck the Judge will identify with the Child/s needs above those of the parents
Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 02.07.14 20:25

lets not forget the kids were palmed off to crèches at every opportunity...
Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 02.07.14 20:28

therefore allowing the parents plenty of ME TIME
Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 02.07.14 21:44

@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:No one would deny the adults of "Me Time"
?

but it is apparanent that they should have made provision - aka baby sitters.
Any one with half a brain knows that...
indeed a child DEMANDS supervision

I agree with Plebgate and with luck the Judge will identify with the Child/s needs above those of the parents

Sorry Dont Make Me Laff, thought you'd get the joke.

Of course the McCanns should not have left those children alone.

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 03.07.14 4:49

They surely wouldn't miss an opportunity to be on the TV in the media spot light...wouldn't be good for the FUNDamental reason they are there for.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 03.07.14 14:38

@kimHager wrote:They surely wouldn't miss an opportunity to be on the TV in the media spot light...wouldn't be good for the FUNDamental reason they are there for.....
 iconbiggrin

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum