The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 41 Mm11

murat - Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 41 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 41 Mm11

murat - Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 41 Regist10

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

murat - Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 41 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Guest 04.07.14 12:31

Bishop Brennan wrote:
inspirespirit wrote:I don't believe for one moment that the police think it was burglars.  burglars steal things.  They don't kidnap and murder children.  Nothing was stolen. Burglars are opportunists.  If someone was robbing the apartment and Maddie had woken up, they would have just fled the scene, grabbing whatever they could on the way.  The police obviously now believe she was murdered and buried locally, so they have to ask themselves 'Who and Why'.   Every police officer worth his salt knows the chances of it being a stranger is phenomonally highly unlikely.   I'm sure they will HAVE to go down the parent route once they have eliminated all other avenues of enquiry.

This is the interesting part.  Even when I don my 'cover-up' or 'redwood is a buffoon'  hat, it looks like they won't fit up a patsy.  So yes - if they have now eliminated everyone, what is their next move?   Do they simply say "oh well, we tried so very hard - but it's still a mystery - just keep an eye on those 4 Arguidos, they seem the most likely suspects"?   Do they move onto the parents and give them a good grilling?    Or what ?  

It seems like we are getting very close to that point.

I cannot see how it is possible for Operation Grange to complete a multi-million pound investigation without interviewing the McCanns and their friends. They were the last people to see her alive. They are the ones who set up the "checking" system. They are the ones who witnessed the way the flat was left and what happened in the hours preceding her disappearance. If we assume the police do believe the parents to be totally innocent of any involvement and that they are investigating a stranger abduction, it's surely unthinkable that they would not interview those key witnesses?
I think they must have interviewed them in the course of the investigation, because if they have not, isn't that in itself a bit odd?

-------

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=9967
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top