The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Gaspar statements/different perspective

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gaspar statements/different perspective

Post by comperedna on 18.10.14 18:59

So do I.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 18.10.14 19:02

@comperedna wrote:So do I.
and me.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 18.10.14 19:04

@Woofer wrote:Some children are sexually provocative/precocious - it can indicate problems.

At a young age they can exhibit sexually provocative behaviours - don`t ask me why - I just know it happens.

If there had been such a problem I can understand a parent being worried and discussing it with a friend/colleague who might say `does she do this and that?`.

I`m not saying she did have a problem, just suggesting an alternative explanation to what the Gaspars witnessed.
Mothers might talk to each other about things like this but not fathers imo
tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 18.10.14 19:07

@plebgate wrote:
@Woofer wrote:Some children are sexually provocative/precocious - it can indicate problems.

At a young age they can exhibit sexually provocative behaviours - don`t ask me why - I just know it happens.

If there had been such a problem I can understand a parent being worried and discussing it with a friend/colleague who might say `does she do this and that?`.

I`m not saying she did have a problem, just suggesting an alternative explanation to what the Gaspars witnessed.
I am not quite sure what your post means woofer but if it is what i think you are saying I find your comment quite strange really.
Well it seems quite straight forward to me.  It`s saying some children are sexually precocious - it`s a fact, nothing strange.  Read up about it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 18.10.14 19:11

@Woofer wrote:
@plebgate wrote:

I am not quite sure what your post means woofer but if it is what i think you are saying I find your comment quite strange really.
Well it seems quite straight forward to me.  It`s saying some children are sexually precocious - it`s a fact, nothing strange.  Read up about it.
Paedophiles think that too.

How is one to read up about it Woofer?
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 18.10.14 19:15

@aquila wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@plebgate wrote:

You`re right, it would be a paedo`s dream come true if the child was not protected.
It should be on any child psychology website or just google precocious behaviour in children.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 18.10.14 19:19

@Woofer wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@plebgate wrote:

You`re right, it would be a paedo`s dream come true if the child was not protected.
It should be on any child psychology website or just google precocious behaviour in children.
I'm a bit gobsmacked.

No reference supplied and an excuse for the Gaspar statement.

Harriet Harman does excuses for PIE.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.10.14 19:20

No thanks woofer, not interested in reading up on it, still seems a strange thing to me and certainly the Gasper statement did not seem to take it into consideration.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 18.10.14 19:23

Sorry Woofer, I couldn't ever consider what you're saying to be anything other than academic twaddle which PIE would be proud of.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 18.10.14 19:26

Aquila - "an excuse for the Gaspar Statement" - No Aquila - read the topic title - it`s about different perspectives on the statement.  Don`t be so fixed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 18.10.14 19:26

This post 'takes the biscuit'!!!!! Are you seriously suggesting that it is the child that has the 'problem'?
Hongkong Phooey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 18.10.14 19:28

@aquila wrote:Sorry Woofer, I couldn't ever consider what you're saying to be anything other than academic twaddle which PIE would be proud of.
Well if you read a bit about it, you`d find out it`s one of the signs of abuse to children.  Don`t try and make more of it than was intended.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 18.10.14 19:28

@Hongkong Phooey wrote:

This post 'takes the biscuit'!!!!! Are you seriously suggesting that it is the child that has the 'problem'?
Yes, the child has the problem because of the abuse it has suffered - it`s one of the signs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 18.10.14 19:32

@Woofer wrote:Aquila - "an excuse for the Gaspar Statement" - No Aquila - read the topic title - it`s about different perspectives on the statement.  Don`t be so fixed.
Academic twaddle. Finding excuses for a child to be fair prey because apparently they can display signs of sexual precociousness.

Jeez. I'm angry.

Harriet Harman had discussions about this with PIE.

Please don't ever tell me 'don't be so fixed' and play semantics with the topic title.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.10.14 19:32

but apparently not a sign that the doctors gaspar seemed to notice.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.10.14 19:33

@Woofer wrote:
@Hongkong Phooey wrote:

Yes, the child has the problem because of the abuse it has suffered - it`s one of the signs.
Not a sign that the doctors gaspar seemed to notice.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 18.10.14 19:33

@Woofer wrote:
@aquila wrote:Sorry Woofer, I couldn't ever consider what you're saying to be anything other than academic twaddle which PIE would be proud of.
Well if you read a bit about it, you`d find out it`s one of the signs of abuse to children.  Don`t try and make more of it than was intended.
Aren't you minimizing it?

I'm angry.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.10.14 19:34

I would like to know how such a subject might even be broached by a group on a relaxing holiday?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 18.10.14 19:36

Here`s a reference Aquila - scroll down, its under signs of sexual abuse.

http://www.kirkleessafeguardingchildren.co.uk/signs-of-abuse.html

Funny how some posters` minds are automatically indignant - it`s known behaviour.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 18.10.14 19:37

@aquila wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
Aren't you minimizing it?

I'm angry.
Well I`m sorry you`re angry - it`s something I`ve known for sometime and thought it was common knowledge.
ETA - I`m not aware of what HH has discussed in the past.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.10.14 19:39

@Woofer wrote:Here`s a reference Aquila - scroll down, its under signs of sexual abuse.

Funny how some posters` minds are automatically indignant - it`s known behaviour.
I would like to know how and why such a subject might be broached on a relaxing holiday?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 18.10.14 19:42

@plebgate wrote:
@Woofer wrote:Here`s a reference Aquila - scroll down, its under signs of sexual abuse.

I would like to know how and why such a subject might be broached on a relaxing holiday?
Don`t ask me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 18.10.14 19:45

Funny how some posters` minds are automatically indignant - it`s known behaviou
Oh gawd, will I have to show gratitude to you for your crappy analysis?
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.10.14 19:45

Well there you go Woofer, seems an alternative reason cannot be argued even whencertain  links are posted.   Links which I have not read and do not intend doing so.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 18.10.14 19:48

@plebgate wrote:Well there you go Woofer, seems an alternative reason cannot be argued even whencertain  links are posted.   Links which I have not read and do not intend doing so.
Oh well, if you won`t read the links - the conversation ends here.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum