The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Shrines and the McCanns

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shrines and the McCanns

Post by j.rob on 07.09.14 18:22

@ultimaThule wrote:This cheap display is way beyond 'tacky', tigger, and the Terramundi money pot which takes pride of place may just as well be the red one with 'Ker-ching' written on it as shown in Nina's link.  

IMO sidelining Madeleine in this manner suggests she was not cherished and that she is not missed but, wherever she is, at least she's safe from those who should have made her welfare and wellbeing of paramount importance to them.
As far as I am concerned there is no indication that the McCanns cared about Madeleine. Even if what happened was a tragic accident, neither parent, especially Gerry, has shown signs of genuine grief. How can Kate in her book possibly have had the callousness and sheer nastiness of claiming of that absurd 'tennis ball' photo of Madeleleine, allegedly taken on the Tuesday, which IMO is so obviously staged/faked/a composite/not even Madeleine/ 'Gerry loves that photo.'

Equally, how Kate can claim that the grossly inappropriate photo of  Madeleine made up and looking miserable was    taken ' after Madeleine 'raided my make-up box' .

Kate knows the circumstances under which these hideous photos were put together for public consumption. Yet still she chooses to write such arrogant, psychotic, sadistic drivel. All to further their greedy and ego- driven 'wider agenda'.

IMO she is as bad a Gerry and I think those made- up photos of kate looking 'sad' on another thread are totally phoney. As phoney as JT's tears in the Madeleine was here height of bad taste C4 ' mockumentary' .

They are all a disgrace, all of them . Should be put in the stocks and have rotten eggs thrown at them and be publically humiliated.

IMO.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What on 07.09.14 18:59

I believe that they are already publicly humiliated.By now, they must know that they are held in very real contempt by ordinary folks.They are terrified of confronting any situation that is not totally controlled and any studio format that has not been managed.

I do believe that ordinary folk see them for what they are.It is just that most folk can only say what they truly feel and believe about the McCanns and the Tapas lot and this case behind closed doors.

Most people know that attempts to prevent a reconstruction happening, a reluctance to answer simple Police questions, and attempts to stifle individuals from questioning their version of events, means that they have something serious to hide.

Yes, I think they are already publicly humiliated.The one thing that they have succeeded thus far in doing, is being held accountable for the neglect and disappearance of their daughter.

Dr What

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.09.14 9:59

Everybody knows there's only one shrine in Indianapolis.

Reassuring to know that they could accommodate the entire Vatican City, should the need arise.

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 08.09.14 13:02

@Dr What wrote:I believe that they are already publicly humiliated.By now, they must know that they are held in very real contempt by ordinary folks.They are terrified of confronting any situation that is not totally controlled and any studio format that has not been managed.

I do believe that ordinary folk see them for what they are.It is just that most folk can only say what they truly feel and believe about the McCanns and the Tapas lot and this case behind closed doors.

Most people know that attempts to prevent a reconstruction happening, a reluctance to answer simple Police questions, and attempts to stifle individuals from questioning their version of events, means that they have something serious to hide.

Yes, I think they are already publicly humiliated.The one thing that they have succeeded thus far in doing, is being held accountable for the neglect and disappearance of their daughter.
Well I hope that is the case that they are already seen as a public nuisance and liability. It would be good to see them brought to account but after 7 years of wasting public money and achieving no good outcome either for Madeleine,  or for the cause of missing, abused or neglected children I will not be holding my breath. Not to mention the many people whose good names, good will and reputations this horrid couple and their toady friends have attempted to drag through the mess they created. 

It would certainly be good to see them brought to account. Not sure how this will be achieved without a public outcry as to the level of deception that has been going on for so long. And the outrage of the fraudulent fund.

All opinions, as always.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Third Secret of Fatima...?

Post by missbeetle on 28.11.14 22:22

@BlueBag wrote:
before he was elected Pope in 2005, he was responsible for developing the Vatican's official position on the miracle of Fatima and wrote a scholarly interpretation of the Third Secret.
I know a LOT about this subject, trust me.

What he wrote was a deceit.

Spin on - distancing from - and diminishing of something that has been an embarrassing subject for many people inside the Church for decades (including himself).

The work of a spin doctor.

Off topic. Sorry.

Hello Blue Bag -

I'd be interested to hear your take on the Third Secret of Fatima -

- perhaps on a thread in the Member's Lounge, if you prefer?

The 90th anniversary celebrations of the apparitions being Madeleine's 4th birthday...

...and her parents' visit to the Fatima shrine shortly afterwards...

...the timing seems to me to be bordering on the miraculous.

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.11.14 23:29

@littlepixie wrote:This shrine at Fatima is based on the abuse and torture of 3 children according to Wikipedia:

"The children subsequently wore tight cords around their waists, performed self-flagellation using stinging nettles, abstained from drinking water on hot days, and performed other works of penance.[6]

Also I can never understand why this religion seems to reject the sacrifice of Jesus Christ whose sole aim was to pay the price for all our sins once and for all time.

"In these, the lady asked the children to do penance and Acts of Reparation and make personal sacrifices to save sinners".

Child abuse in the name of religion. It makes me shudder.
Further to the observations of littlepixie and Snifferdog about Fatima, a book called 'Fatima Shock' by Thiel appears to be the most comprehensive book exposing what we might call the 'Fatima Hoax' (and here I also agree with Blue Bag's observations).

This 9-minute video is an introduction by Thiel to his book and is IMO well worth a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW7u8mYwum4

The most recent comment posted is by one Lou Stacey, who supports Thiel, against his many Roman Catholic critics.

I've reproduced it here for interest: 

"Hello brother Thiel!

"I only discovered this thread today and see there have been no posts in the past year. So I thought I would at least leave a note to say thank you for all the work it must have been to research and collate what you found into a coherent book. I regret that your video seems to have attracted comments from more people who prefer to cling to their 'sacred cows' than those who 'love the Truth'.

"What's so very sad about this is that the very ones who would benefit most from the revelations your book holds concerning 'Fatima' and other satanic apparitions, are the very ones who 'wail and gnash their teeth' against you and the Truth in your book, that would free them from the bondage of deception they embrace as 'true religion'.

"Naturally, those of us who have been made free by Christ through the knowledge of the Truth, as His Holy Spirit has led and taught us, must persist in prayer and intercession for every soul for whom Christ sacrificed Himself to secure their redemption.

"Though they may hiss and thrash and gnash, to defend the lies and myths that appeal to their flesh, those who are truly Christ's sheep will hear His Voice and will follow Him out of the religious darkness to live in His Light. We are honoured and obligated in Christ to stand in Him and with Him to see to it that His will is done in earth as it is in heaven. Your obedience to the Spirit of Christ in researching and writing this book will bless more souls than may seem willing to be blessed through it, at the moment.

"The Lord Jesus Christ preserve, bless and prosper you as you serve Him in all faithfulness.

"Shalom".

UNQUOTE

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Falsehoods at Fatima...?

Post by missbeetle on 29.11.14 1:35

Thank you for that reply, Tony.

I'm afraid brother Bob Thiel the vitamin flogger lost me at "harlot".

I won't be reading his book.

My thoughts, anyhow.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 29.11.14 13:54

@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:
@lj wrote:I have no doubt that the whole religion thing is just another safety measure.

Surely this mother praying on her knees cannot be guilty. 

It infuriates me so much that they play the devotional character of the Portuguese to shield themselves of any doubt.

Poor Kate and Gerry, see them pray, they could not be guilty.

Part of post deleted - Moderator
 spit coffee  goodpost

Couldn't agree more. They have hidden behind the cloak of religion in the most disgusting manner, imo. Still, that is hardly unique to them. But their displays are particularly theatrical and full of self-righteous self-pity, imo.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 29.11.14 13:59

@Shibboleth wrote:I do not believe the McCann couple are religious at all, at least not for a church.

Here is their shrine, and their religion.

A picture of their daughter at the side.  A holder for money in the center.

clapping

Yes, their God is Money, Fame and Fortune. 

They - possibly quite literally - sacrificed their daughter at the altar of Greed.

Ugh. They are so revolting.

IMO

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 29.11.14 14:06

Poe wrote:@missbeetle, onehand and Nina,

Professional make-up, skillfully posed & photographed.

Ye Gods! She's rehearsed that in front of a mirror.

The Mask of the Grieving Mother of a Missing Child. 

I'm surprised that there isn't a begging bowl in front of her.

WOW! Check out her expression in the far left photo. I've seen that expression before in media interviews. Quite a few times. From both Kate and Gerry. It's a very quick nervous glance done when Kate or Gerry  get vibes that the person/people they are not deceiving has seen right through their box of tacky tricks.

Priceless!

There is one media interview in particular (can't remember which one now but it is on this forum) where she throws a very fast nervous glance at the interviewer to check out the interviewer's reaction to an especially laden and or sensitive topic.

As if to say: "Has s/he fallen for that one?"

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 29.11.14 14:26

The one on the right is also a gem. 

POOR, POOR,  POOR little ME, ME, ME!

******And if you fall for that one I'm gonna become:********

RICH, RICH, RICH little ME, ME, ME!

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 29.11.14 15:50

@j.rob wrote:

The one on the right is also a gem. 

POOR, POOR,  POOR little ME, ME, ME!

******And if you fall for that one I'm gonna become:********

RICH, RICH, RICH little ME, ME, ME!
It looks like a photo-shoot to me - from that odious PR machine headed by Clarence. Kate is caked in make-up. It's PR at its very best (which means very bad).

I can only try to think what I would have done in her shoes. I'm quite certain I wouldn't have been bothered about make-up, highlights and posing. Of course the PR machine will have told Kate that a 'together' 'pained mother' with a 'madonna pose' is best to gain public sympathy and raise awareness. It's all good for everyone bar Madeleine who became a Brand Name.

When I look at other people who have lost children in famous cases they don't do this. It's not on their list of priorities and unimportant. It's talking about their missing child that matters. Showing the physical distress on their faces is inevitable and it's that honest distress that people feel. The pain etched on their faces can't be hidden.

Just my opinion.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 29.11.14 16:08

@Nina wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:I believe there are ashes in that soccer ball, which to my mind is an urn. I took a look on google pics and saw something similar. One can have an urn made to order, so it could well be a one of a kind. Personally, I dislike shrines, so perhaps am biased, but this one is a really horrible tacky display imo. Are those red things below the words Madeleine, are they light bulbs that possibly light up and flash at night, reminiscent of a one armed bandit?

Hha Snifferdog, no, they are the wheels of the train.
The urn is a Terramundi money pot. http://www.terramundi.co.uk/
Yes it certainly looks like one. I wonder if it might have been a baby gift for Madeleine after she was born? It could hold cremains if there is a rubber stopper in the bottom like a kids money box has, which would make it very simple to place cremains into. I know you can purchase some beautiful cremains jewellery and you get a little kit with it, a little funnel to place a very small amount of the persons cremains in it and a little screw on stopper to keep them secure.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 29.11.14 17:24

I find all this 'quaint' to say the least. I'd better shut up because though I am very interested in what many of my fellow persons find themselves able to belive in, as I have been a conviction atheist (no not an agnostic) since the age of 13, I feel I am on delicate ground if I say anthing at all.  I confess it does fascinate me, though.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 29.11.14 21:05

@j.rob wrote:
@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:
@lj wrote:I have no doubt that the whole religion thing is just another safety measure.

Surely this mother praying on her knees cannot be guilty. 

It infuriates me so much that they play the devotional character of the Portuguese to shield themselves of any doubt.

Poor Kate and Gerry, see them pray, they could not be guilty.

Part of post deleted - Moderator
 spit coffee  goodpost

Couldn't agree more. They have hidden behind the cloak of religion in the most disgusting manner, imo. Still, that is hardly unique to them. But their displays are particularly theatrical and full of self-righteous self-pity, imo.
I made my post too long ago to remember what the part was that went over the line. This is one of the things that makes me so angry though. The way they use people, and things that are sacred to people to keep themselves safe.

Their use of the catholic faith, as it suits, when it fits them doing the IVF, taking communion in the EC, might be normal behaviour in England, neither would it offend anyone in the Netherlands, I think. Having worked in 5 parishes in the CC in England does not give a real picture of what "the Catholic" thinks however. If you go to Mexico, or middle and south America you will find a complete different kind of Catholic faith. Those are fast numbers of people who probably at this moment are "more catholic than the pope" even though he comes from there. For most of them IVF or taking communion in another church would be a real sin. I have no idea where the Catholics in Portugal stands, they used to be rather conservative 25 year ago. 
For me, I don't care that they take communion in another church or that they take IVF treatment, and then pretend to be catholic. I do care though that I get the serious impression it is only for their safekeeping from criminal charges, not for Madeleine's safekeeping or a real return to faith.

All just my opinion.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by violet6000 on 30.11.14 4:57

@Joss wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:I believe there are ashes in that soccer ball, which to my mind is an urn. I took a look on google pics and saw something similar. One can have an urn made to order, so it could well be a one of a kind. Personally, I dislike shrines, so perhaps am biased, but this one is a really horrible tacky display imo. Are those red things below the words Madeleine, are they light bulbs that possibly light up and flash at night, reminiscent of a one armed bandit?

Yes it certainly looks like one. I wonder if it might have been a baby gift for Madeleine after she was born? It could hold cremains if there is a rubber stopper in the bottom like a kids money box has, which would make it very simple to place cremains into. I know you can purchase some beautiful cremains jewellery and you get a little kit with it, a little funnel to place a very small amount of the persons cremains in it and a little screw on stopper to keep them secure.

I researched this pot last night after reading about it here...it is just so odd for it to hold pride of place on the mantle with MBM's photo and name...it is indeed a money pot or "piggy bank" and the odd thing is is that there is not a stopper--you have to break or smash the jar open to retrieve your money. I also was thinking it must be some kind of urn, but I think the only opening is a coin slot. Maybe that would work with a funnel as mentioned above? I just can't imagine why that object would be in the center of such a display--does it just work with the decor? It all seems inappropriate unless there is some deeper meaning in it. This is my opinion only and I mean no offense to any party. Curiouser and curiouser!

violet6000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 30.11.14 5:25

@violet6000 wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@Nina wrote:

I researched this pot last night after reading about it here...it is just so odd for it to hold pride of place on the mantle with MBM's photo and name...it is indeed a money pot or "piggy bank" and the odd thing is is that there is not a stopper--you have to break or smash the jar open to retrieve your money. I also was thinking it must be some kind of urn, but I think the only opening is a coin slot. Maybe that would work with a funnel as mentioned above? I just can't imagine why that object would be in the center of such a display--does it just work with the decor? It all seems inappropriate unless there is some deeper meaning in it. This is my opinion only and I mean no offense to any party. Curiouser and curiouser!
If it is a money box, as i mentioned earlier it could well have been a baby gift for Maddie and it may have some special significance for the McC's in relation to Maddie? As i did see on the link that was provided, there are some with "baby" written on them. Seems like they are for all types of occasions. If there is only a coin slot opening and no other opening on the terramundi pot, then i don't really think it would hold any ashes, but who knows?
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by violet6000 on 30.11.14 5:42

Hi, Joss! Yes, I think that makes sense about it being a baby gift. It still seems a little unusual to me, but it might be a completely insignificant object in terms of the case.

violet6000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 30.11.14 6:03

@violet6000 wrote:Hi, Joss! Yes, I think that makes sense about it being a baby gift. It still seems a little unusual to me, but it might be a completely insignificant object in terms of the case.
Hi Violet, yes that is pretty much what my thinking on it was.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cardinal...?

Post by missbeetle on 30.11.14 9:26

I was having a look at pictures of the McCanns and churches when I found this:

(snipped from gettyimages.co.nz)

I thought "Hell's bells, a ninja...or Jihadi John!"...

...a closer examination shows this guy:

I'm assuming he's the Secret Cardinal from 'The McCanns and the Conman' film...?

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

At the ambassador's residence...

Post by missbeetle on 04.12.14 22:39

Here are Kate and Gerry (in sober black and white suits) post-press conference -

- one that was held at Francis Campbell's British Embassy in Rome :

(30th May 2007)

I'm curious as to who the characters are in the two framed photographs on the table -

- both Kate and Gerry seem to be looking at them with respectful solemnity.

I'd almost lay down money that Tony and Cherie Blair are there, in amongst the cardinals.

Those chrysanthemum daisies in the foreground are - to me - funereal.

My thoughts only.

-

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juulcy on 05.12.14 0:27

@missbeetle wrote:Here are Kate and Gerry (in sober black and white suits) post-press conference -

I'm curious as to who the characters are in the two framed photographs on the table -

If you Google Francis Cambell meets pope, I believe you'll find that picture.
Juulcy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 05.12.14 18:39

@missbeetle wrote:Here are Kate and Gerry (in sober black and white suits) post-press conference -

(30th May 2007)

- both Kate and Gerry seem to be looking at them with respectful solemnity.

I'd almost lay down money that Tony and Cherie Blair are there, in amongst the cardinals.

Those chrysanthemum daisies in the foreground are - to me - funereal.

My thoughts only.

-

Yes Missbe. The whole photograph appears funereal.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 05.12.14 18:51

The McCanns, both 38, are staying at the residency of the British ambassador to the Holy See, Francis Campbell.

Mrs McCann showed the Pope a photograph of Madeleine when she met him, which he blessed. He put his hand on the arms of both parents during the emotional meeting.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6701819.stm

----------

So the pope blessed that photograph of Madeleine that doesn't look anything like the Madeleine as she appeared in the alleged 'last photo'? The one showing  a child who looks much less than nearly four years old? And a child who has a very distinctive coloboma in the right eye?

When both parents later admitted that Madeleine had never had a coloboma. And one Madeleine's passport describes this distinguishing feature as 'a brown spot' in the retina of the right eye.

What a joke! Someone is taking the p*** here. 

How very, very, very, very DESPERATE the McCanns were to try to clear their names. Amazing.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MADELINE.htm

daft1

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Six months later...

Post by missbeetle on 11.12.14 6:56

(snipped from brunopress.com)

A casually dressed Mrs Hubbard RM helps her International Vicar Father Haynes -

- to deliver the six month anniversary Service of Hope in a spotlit church.

On a churchly table nearby :

Any ideas on what the ?grayish ?powdery even-sized balls are -

- in the basket to the left of the prayer cards?

Some sort of local sweetmeat?

Quails' eggs?

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum