The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Twitter - 'friend beginning to crack?'

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Twitter - 'friend beginning to crack?'

Post by PeterMac on 19.06.14 12:30

People and the Press often referred to Gerry as a Heart surgeon.  Dr Amaral included
The difference between an -ologist and a surgeon in the same specialty is not always fully understood.

Some of the others were -ologists, but lay-people might use Surgeon as a shorthand, or through lack of knowledge

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by MaybeMaybenot on 19.06.14 12:31

Wilkins stated on his return that he didn't want to talk about events....

MaybeMaybenot

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 19.06.14 12:33

Could "Alli" Squires be an Alan Squires? I know an Ali, but his "real" name is Alan

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 19.06.14 12:38

Doesn't appear so from her photo!

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames on 19.06.14 12:43

There has been a few comments on Joana's blog here - http://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/mccanns-should-have-been-suspects-since.html

In particular Joana added this comment .....

19/06/2014 09:38

Joana Morais said...
Regarding the convo @31 https://twitter.com/AlliHalls/with_replies, Alli states she was hacked, she has reported it to twitter, she doesn't even work in an hospital.

However that's strange as it doesn't fit in with the rest of the twitter conversations, she's got control back of the account very quickly, and her Facebook page has recently had lots of posts in support of Goncalo

rustyjames

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 19.06.14 12:43

@Doug D wrote:Doesn't appear so from her photo!

So, Alli Squires is a female?

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.06.14 12:45

@sallypelt wrote:Could "Alli" Squires be an Alan Squires? I know an Ali, but his "real" name is Alan

No, it's a woman. Here's a link to her (now edited) timeline:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlliHalls

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 19.06.14 12:47

Dee Coy wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:Could "Alli" Squires be an Alan Squires? I know an Ali, but his "real" name is Alan

No, it's a woman. Here's a link to her (now edited) timeline:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlliHalls

Ty, Dee Coy.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames on 19.06.14 12:53

@rustyjames wrote:

There has been a few comments on Joana's blog here - http://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/mccanns-should-have-been-suspects-since.html

Joana Morais said...  
Regarding the convo @31 https://twitter.com/AlliHalls/with_replies, Alli states she was hacked, she has reported it to twitter, she doesn't even work in an hospital.

However that's strange as it doesn't fit in with the rest of the twitter conversations, she's got control back of the account very quickly, and her Facebook page has recently had lots of posts in support of Goncalo

Definitely a woman - Facebook page that I mentioned above is here - https://www.facebook.com/alli.halls.7

rustyjames

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey on 19.06.14 13:23

@Woofer wrote:
@fossey wrote:I think they are all beginning to crack.

Jane cracked some time ago and Redwood helped her out with the Tannerman now Crecheman. If she cracked then O'Brien would of done as well.

Oldfield from what I remember was on sick/stress leave for a long period of time after the Portugal holiday. Probably not been right since. Not sure about his Mrs Rachel.

Payne's have gone about their business quietly. Omitted completely from Crimewatch. Set up their own company. Never once spoke out against the 'allegations' about David. You would of thought he would of cracked a long time ago with all those rumours (perhaps true) about him.

Old dear Webster. Well she has probably been on heavy meds since and doesn't know what day of the week it is.

Just surprised they did not all crack a hell of a long time ago. 

No way to live a life covering up lies like that. The stress must be unbearable.

Bolded words - we don`t know these things.  And Diane Webster is hardly an `old dear` - I believe she was still working at the time.
Sorry Woofer.

Your right. We don't know. Just all my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact which I forgot to put at the bottom.

fossey

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 19.06.14 13:53

Dee Coy wrote:Tina Reeves@ElContadore2000 tweeted
@Jonteinspain @AlliHalls Did you know that one of the surgeons from your hospital knows one of the McCann's Tapas Group?

The surgeon is not involved. It's his/her friend who is of the Tapas group, 'got stuck on the Timeline' and is 'starting to crack'. This person is also a mutual friend of this Alli Squires, who says "he's a panic merchant anyhoo". So it's a male member of the Tapas group who happens to be a friend of the surgeon and Alli Squires.

(I don't know how to 'bring' tweets over onto here so I've had to copy and paste Tina Reeves' original tweet. Her timeline of about 12 hours ago and related conversations are worth a look.)

thats how i read it

noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 19.06.14 13:55

https://twitter.com/AlliHalls/status/478486060662812673

She has posted about MCC before in favour of GA

noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 19.06.14 14:47

@Jonteinspain @AlliHalls Did you know that one of the surgeons from your hospital knows one of the McCann's Tapas Group?

The surgeon is not involved. It's his/her friend who is of the Tapas group, 'got stuck on the Timeline' and is 'starting to crack'. This person is also a mutual friend of this Alli Squires, who says "he's a panic merchant anyhoo". So it's a male member of the Tapas group who happens to be a friend of the surgeon and Alli Squires.

Yes that's exactly how I read it at the time - it's a surgeon that Alli knows at the hospital, who knows one of the Tapas group, and it's this member of the Tapas group who is about to crack.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 19.06.14 14:55

@rustyjames wrote:
@rustyjames wrote:

Joana Morais said...  

Definitely a woman - Facebook page that I mentioned above is here - https://www.facebook.com/alli.halls.7

I don't believe she was hacked as she was having a convo with other people,perhaps she realized her mistake then made out she was hacked
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by jack dexter on 19.06.14 14:58

Some interesting stuff put up last night from  Kikoraton then this turns up.

don't look there look over here?

jack dexter

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 19.06.14 15:32

TBH if any of that was true, I'd expect SY would be anxious to talk to the "surgeon friend" in case his / her Tapas friend had shared items of interest with him / her.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.06.14 15:34

@canada12 wrote:

Yes that's exactly how I read it at the time - it's a surgeon that Alli knows at the hospital, who knows one of the Tapas group, and it's this member of the Tapas group who is about to crack.

Actually, I think it is the Tapas member who is friends with the surgeon and also a friend (of a friend) of Alli Squires, looking at Tina Reeves consecutive tweets.

Tina Reeves @ElConcaore tweeted consecutively:

@Jonteinspain @AlliHalls and that Alli knows someone who is also a friend of that person. What a small world we live in!

So she's claiming 3rd hand that the Tapas member is a panicker. Interesting that she knows (sort of) the Tapas member yet remains an Amaral supporter...

All my own interpretation of someone's Twitter feed, not fact, and I don't know any of the people referred to.

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 19.06.14 16:36

@canada12 wrote:TBH if any of that was true, I'd expect SY would be anxious to talk to the "surgeon friend" in case his / her Tapas friend had shared items of interest with him / her.
I don't think SY are in a hurry to speak to anyone who may cast doubt on the McC's story while they are doing everything possible to go down what seems like another road

noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 19.06.14 17:18

Just a thought.....'he got stuck on the timeline thing', ( the person who is allegedly about to crack) Russell o' Brien wrote two timelines on the covers of Madeleine's sticker book. Could this be the timeline being discussed?
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Latetothecase on 19.06.14 17:30

If this man wants to crack, where can this forum direct him to go so that his divulgence would be in the public domain (unspinnable), quickly conveyed to  the PJ and SY, and yet his safety/ family protection / or whereabouts assured? Is there such a place in this corrupted world? It could be a case of 'who the hell do you tell' ?

What would you do Tony or Petermac in that position?

Latetothecase

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 19.06.14 17:39

What if the powers that be don't want to know and are intent on whitewashing the McCanns at all costs? Who would he turn to then?
Miraflores

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 19.06.14 17:47

@Hicks wrote:Just a thought.....'he got stuck on the timeline thing', ( the person who is allegedly about to crack) Russell o' Brien wrote two timelines on the covers of Madeleine's sticker book. Could this be the timeline being discussed?

The phrase "he got stuck on the timeline thing", may mean that the person got put on the timeline when he didn't want to be put on it or did not even do to a "check" on Madeleine but still got mentioned on the timeline.  The McCanns and their Tapas friends don't seem to be too eloquent when it comes to expressing themselves in the English language.

Maybe that person's name was put on the timeline to fill in a blank, against that person's wishes.

i.e. "to be stuck on ........" can also mean "to be put on something" for our overseas members who are confused by the English language.  smilie

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.06.14 18:33

@Latetothecase wrote:If this man wants to crack, where can this forum direct him to go so that his divulgence would be in the public domain (unspinnable), quickly conveyed to  the PJ and SY, and yet his safety/ family protection / or whereabouts assured? Is there such a place in this corrupted world? It could be a case of 'who the hell do you tell' ?

What would you do Tony or Petermac in that position?

Goncalo.

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 19.06.14 19:22

And this tweet....

19/6/2014 18:06
@ElContador2000: @AlliHalls @k1482 #McCanns Apparently a meeting is being arranged for next week. Will keep you posted
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 19.06.14 20:54

The full conversation (read in reverse order - the latest tweet is at the bottom - the times are my times - Pacific)

1. John DeVries@Jonteinspain  Jun 18 (3.58am)  
    Does anyone know if the McCann's have been asked to take a lie detector test? Not acceptable in law but a pretty good indication of lying.

Tina Reeves@ElContador2000  Jun 18 (7.55am)
  2. @Jonteinspain Yes and they have refused to.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-494765/Now-Kate-McCann-refuses-lie-detector-test-clear-name.html …

3.   John DeVries@Jonteinspain  Jun 18 (11.19am)  
    @ElContador2000 Never mind about it being admissable evidence. It would make a million members of the British feel a lot more confident.

4.   Tina Reeves@ElContador2000  22h (3.06pm June 18)  
    @Jonteinspain It certainly would appease a lot of angry people who feel they have been taken the piss out of but it's not in Gerry' plan

5.   John DeVries@Jonteinspain  21h (3.25pm June 18)  
    @ElContador2000 I can only think of one reason a person would turn down the opportunity to clear his name with a lie detector test!

6.   Tina Reeves@ElContador2000  21h (3.41pm June 18)  
    @Jonteinspain @AlliHalls Your surgeon was saying that his friend is beginning to crack under pressure with the pact they all had to make

7.  Tina Reeves@ElContador2000 10:02 AM - 19 Jun 2014
@AlliHalls @k1482 #McCanns Apparently a meeting is being arranged for next week. Will keep you posted

canada12

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum