The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

ARE THESE REDWOOD'S 195 LEADS?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ARE THESE REDWOOD'S 195 LEADS?

Post by Newintown on 20.06.14 2:18

@fossey wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@fossey wrote:
@Nina wrote:Or was he just doing the presentation to put things into focus for himself, in which case why have it photographed, and, who took the photograph?
Really don't know anything about Masonic symbols and all that. However if whatever he scribbled down on that paper does represent said symbols, then he's probably stood in the spare room of Rothley Towers with his easel and canvass set up, and K taking a snap.

A call out (again) to fellow Mason's. That's if you subscribe to the Mason's link and all that...

Me - I do think there is a part of it involved.

What about GM's bowing down on the floor in front of the PJ at the OC's reception area when the PJ arrived?  They all thought GM had gone nuts.  No doubt none of them were affiliated to the Masonics otherwise they would have understood GM's call for help.

Why are you even posting if you have no idea about Masons?
Don't like your tone there Newintown. At all.

Why am I posting.......

Look at the picture that was posted.

Read what I said.

I think there is a Mason link involved.

What's your thoughts then if your an expert in all this?

You seem to be contradicting yourself in your own post.

I didn't say I was an expert "in all this".  I was replying to your post.  Read your own post before you criticise me. In one sentence you're saying you don't know anything about Masonic symbols and then you're saying in your last sentence you think there is part of it involved.

Make your mind up, it can't be both.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 20.06.14 6:55

@Woofer wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@aquila wrote:The Wider Agenda

During my working life, I have given many presentations, it was my job, my profession. I have never used thatshape to accentuate a point. In my opinion, my long retired from professional opinion, that photograph is posed, and for a reason.

I`ve known about this pic for years, but never known where it came from - anyone know?
The photo of GM is in the mccannfiles

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id1.html

What I really wanted to know was who took the pic and who published it.  As Nina said it was probably published for a reason.  It`s GM doing a presentation - but who to and why take a pic of him doing it ?

It doesn't seem to be a meeting room. The easel looks like an art easel, not usual metalsupport.
The picture  on the wall and the curtain - it looks  more like a room in a hotel or average apartment.

Eta:  He used the occasion to wear his pants with the dinky buttonson the side. You know, the type of pants the Smiths described so clearly, the pants hastily thrown on the bed in 5a.

Therefore I would put the date of  this presentation  soon after the Ltd. Co was launched and before the Smiths reported  their sighting to the police.
At which date the Smith's statement was known to TM is not known, but I would think that the LP liaison passed it on to them.

Therewas a presentation to journalists at Ocean Club - probably the occasion when the McCanns had put a large collection box at the entrance in which the journos were expected to put their 'voluntary' contributions.

Start as you mean to go on eh?  splat

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 20.06.14 7:51

Thanks Tigger.

As this `wider agenda` discussion has gone off topic, I`ll tag the last quotes onto the other `Wider Agenda` thread started by Uffacoffee.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.06.14 8:04

@fossey wrote:
Well there is one proven - and very strong - link to the Freemasons in the unfolding mystery of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

And that's EDWARD SMETHURST - the man who became the McCanns' 'co-ordinating lawyer' in September 2007, and who for four years has been a Director of 'Madeleine's Fund'. As I've posted on this forum, he has been a Worshipful Master of the East Lancashire Masonic Lodge for two decades and in 2001 was the Worhsipful Grand Master of the lodge, and so entitled to be known in the Masonic community as a 'Past Grand Master'.

Not only that, but in terms of links, we also know from a source that he has holidayed in apartments in Praia da Luz since 1999, i.e. for the past 15 years.

Smethurst entered the Masonic community at an early age as his father, GERALD SMETHURST, was also a life-long Freemason.  

When Edward Smethurst's father died in a mysterious fire on Edward Smethurst's 14th birthday, Edward was 'fathered' and mentored by one of the Masonc Lodge senior Masons, one ALVIN SHUTTLEWORTH.

Shuttleworth was Legal Director at British Nuclear Fuels Ltd (BNFL).

And that's how Smethurst got his first real job.

After getting his law degree, Edward was offered a job as Legal Officer for BNFL, working directly for Alvin Shuttleworth. Edward went on to play a significant part in BNFL's campaign to deny compensation to the many people who lived near BNFL's Sellafield nuclear plant, Cumberland and who developed leukemia, a form of cancer.

Here, EXCLUSIVE TO CMOMM, as they say, is a nice picture of Mr Alvin Shuttleworth and his wife. They are the couple in the middle, framed by the two young ladies either side.

This was taken on the very happy occasion of the opening of what was then Edward Smethurst's latest business venture, the Norden Arms, Rochdale, back on 9 November 2012:

So, 'Newintown', 'fossey' is quite right to raise the Masonic connection

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 20.06.14 18:17

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@fossey wrote:
Well there is one proven - and very strong - link to the Freemasons in the unfolding mystery of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

And that's EDWARD SMETHURST - the man who became the McCanns' 'co-ordinating lawyer' in September 2007, and who for four years has been a Director of 'Madeleine's Fund'. As I've posted on this forum, he has been a Worshipful Master of the East Lancashire Masonic Lodge for two decades and in 2001 was the Worhsipful Grand Master of the lodge, and so entitled to be known in the Masonic community as a 'Past Grand Master'.

Not only that, but in terms of links, we also know from a source that he has holidayed in apartments in Praia da Luz since 1999, i.e. for the past 15 years.

Smethurst entered the Masonic community at an early age as his father, GERALD SMETHURST, was also a life-long Freemason.  

When Edward Smethurst's father died in a mysterious fire on Edward Smethurst's 14th birthday, Edward was 'fathered' and mentored by one of the Masonc Lodge senior Masons, one ALVIN SHUTTLEWORTH.

Shuttleworth was Legal Director at British Nuclear Fuels Ltd (BNFL).

And that's how Smethurst got his first real job.

After getting his law degree, Edward was offered a job as Legal Officer for BNFL, working directly for Alvin Shuttleworth. Edward went on to play a significant part in BNFL's campaign to deny compensation to the many people who lived near BNFL's Sellafield nuclear plant, Cumberland and who developed leukemia, a form of cancer.

Here, EXCLUSIVE TO CMOMM, as they say, is a nice picture of Mr Alvin Shuttleworth and his wife. They are the couple in the middle, framed by the two young ladies either side.

This was taken on the very happy occasion of the opening of what was then Edward Smethurst's latest business venture, the Norden Arms, Rochdale, back on 9 November 2012:

So, 'Newintown', 'fossey' is quite right to raise the Massonic connection

I'm well aware that GM may have links to the Masons, that's not what I was saying to fossey.

You didn't have to go to so much detail in finding all the connections with Masons to make a point, although sometimes it seems that you can't help yourself.  I'm sure you have much more interesting things to do with your life.

Neither you or fossey have understood my post; in answering certain posts I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall, so I won't carry on discussing this.

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 20.06.14 19:11

It's just dawned on me that maybe fossey and I were talking at cross purposes about G McCann's involvement with the Masons, which may have added to the confusion.  If so, I apologise to fossey.
 roses

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum