The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.06.14 19:47



Redwood's 2 e-fits




1. Dr Matthew Oldfield    2. Adrian Oldfleld (no relation so far as we know), IT specialist at Ernst & Young and Board member of PACT

 
McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?


  1. Lady Catherine Meyer founded PACT in 1999/2000

  2. She immediately associated PACT with the controversial ‘Missing Persons’ organisation set up by Ernie Allen, the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children (ICMEC). The main beneficiary of PACT is Lady Meyer herself (6)

  3. Adrian Oldfield, a senior IT specialist at Ernst and Young LLP becomes a PACT Trustee in 2001, soon after PACT was formed. He is a current board member of PACT since 2003. For years he worked very closely with ACPO developing the police’s internet platforms on missing children (1), (3)

  4. During the period 1998, Kevin Halligen also worked for Ernst and Young (2)

  5. When Madeleine McCann was reported missing on 3 May 2007, Lady Meyer’s husband Sir Christopher Meyer was the Chairman of the Press Complaints Commission

  6. Shortly afterwards, Sir Christopher Meyer spoke to Gerry McCann about media coverage of Madeleine’s disappearance, and Kate McCann was entertained at her home by Lady Meyer, Chairman of PACT

  7. Gerry McCann visited the U.S. in June 2007 and had a long meeting with Ernie Allen

  8. From 2007 onwards, Jim Gamble of CEOP had close links to the McCanns and they co-operated with each other on a number of projects – see ‘Joined at the Hip’ article on this forum (4)

  9. In 2008 the McCanns joined with PACT and Missing People to urge the Home Office to improve missing child statistics and record-keeping

  10. DCI Redwood’s two efits were apparently drawn up by Oakley International/Kevin Halligen/Henri Exton, under the supervision of Brian Kennedy, who appointed Oakley in March 2008

  11. Jim Gamble joined PACT in 2011

  12. There is a striking similarity between Adrian Oldfield and one of the Redwood ‘Smithman’ efits (3)

  13. Adrian Oldfield has been traced to an address in the GU (Guildford) postcode area. Kevin Halligen’s habitual address was also in the GU postcode area and it is believed he is now residing there again. Before and after Halligen’s imprisonment, therefore, both men lived/live within a few miles of each other near the Surrey/Hampshire border.  

  14. Both Adrian Oldfield and Kevin Halligen have military connections (5)



REFERENCES:

(1) http://www.pact-online.org/About-Us/about-us-board-members-pact-parents-and-abducted-children-together-parental-abduction-missing-children-associate-of-icmec.html

(2) From my biography of Kevin Halligen

“Approx 1998 onwards to 2003 (aged late 30s), Halligen worked for Cap Gemini and the Ernst and Young and later for Cap Gemini Ernst and Young when the two firms merged. These were defence and aerospace contractors. Halligen advised the Ministry of Defence and the government on ‘Business and Contracting Strategy’.”

(3)  

Adrian Oldfield - Trustee

Adrian is a senior IT specialist with Ernst & Young LLP. His involvement with PACT began in 2001 when he was responsible for the rollout of the missingkids.co.uk website across ACPO forces. His focus on the Board is to provide technology advice and support because much of PACT's important work in the field of missing and abducted children is underpinned by the application of technology. He has been on the Board since 2003. Adrian lives in north Hampshire and is married with 3 children.

(4)  https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9342-joined-at-the-hip-starring-the-mccanns-and-jim-gamble

(5) https://www.linkedin.com/pub/adrian-oldfield/0/960/675 (6) http://hurryupharry.org/2011/05/31/a-charity-a-lady-a-scandal/







____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14610
Reputation : 2771
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by Guest on 15.06.14 19:54

You're not trying to tell me, that Matthew Oldfield has BROWN hair ...  winkwink 
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by Guest on 15.06.14 20:11

Tony, are you suggesting that one of the e-fits is Adrian Oldfield?  Was he in PdL, or is he being 'framed'.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.06.14 20:12

Châtelaine wrote:You're not trying to tell me, that Matthew Oldfield has BROWN hair ...  winkwink 

You have misunderstood - it may be my fault.

My post has nothing to do with Dr Matthew Oldfield (I couldn't exclude his photo as I c+p'd it from another place with the two photos juxtaposed).

I am suggesting a similarity between Dr Adrian Oldfield and one of the two Redwood efits

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14610
Reputation : 2771
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.06.14 20:19

Ladyinred wrote:Tony, are you suggesting that one of the e-fits is Adrian Oldfield? 

Yes. Very possibly.

Was he in PdL,

No, I'm sure he wasn't

or is he being 'framed'.

No, not that, either. My provisional hypothesis is that the Oakley International/Halligen/Exton team just got hold of any old e-fit - made it up themselves, maybe from one of their contacts. That applies to the two efits. I think the other efit has a similar origin. I will write more about the second efit - and who that might be based on - if and when I am able to develop this hypothesis further. I should add for clarification that I suggest that neither efit is based on the Smith 'sightings', but IMO they are being passed off as such    

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14610
Reputation : 2771
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by Guest on 15.06.14 20:28

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:Tony, are you suggesting that one of the e-fits is Adrian Oldfield? 

Yes. Very possibly.

Was he in PdL,

No, I'm sure he wasn't

or is he being 'framed'.

No, not that, either. My provisional hypothesis is that the Oakley International/Halligen/Exton team just got hold of any old e-fit - made it up themselves, maybe from one of their contacts. That applies to the two efits. I think the other efit has a similar origin. I will write more about the second efit - and who that might be based on - if and when I am able to develop this hypothesis further. I should add for clarification that I suggest that neither efit is based on the Smith 'sightings', but IMO they are being passed off as such    

These PIs didn't do much for the money they received.  Probably part of their job description from their paymasters.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by Markus 2 on 15.06.14 20:38

Definite likeness, so your theory could be right, Smith man never existed and the McCann's new it, that is why the e-fit  was held back.wow what a twist. So why  make it look like either of these two, it would make it a lot less easier  for them if they just made any old e-fit up..


Sorry see what you mean it could be based on him, but not him, very clever if that is the case.

Markus 2

Posts : 393
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by Guest on 15.06.14 20:51

I think the nr. 2 photo is much more likely Martin Brunt ..  big grin

And, no, I haven't found a connection between him and Smithman.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by Guest on 15.06.14 20:58

So, no Tannerman, no Smithman.  No abductor.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by kevmack on 15.06.14 21:05

Ladyinred wrote:So, no Tannerman, no Smithman.  No abductor.
Well someone had to take Madeleine out of the apartment at some point, albeit probably deceased, so I still think that there is every possibility that Smithman was Gerry, who was caught in the act of removing Madeleine

kevmack

Posts : 238
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by Guest on 15.06.14 21:09

@kevmack wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:So, no Tannerman, no Smithman.  No abductor.
Well someone had to take Madeleine out of the apartment at some point, albeit probably deceased, so I still think that there is every possibility that Smithman was Gerry, who was caught in the act of removing Madeleine
***
That's one of my more "solid" theories too.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by Markus 2 on 15.06.14 21:13

Châtelaine wrote:
@kevmack wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:So, no Tannerman, no Smithman.  No abductor.
Well someone had to take Madeleine out of the apartment at some point, albeit probably deceased, so I still think that there is every possibility that Smithman was Gerry, who was caught in the act of removing Madeleine
***
That's one of my more "solid" theories too.

I can see how Smith man may  well have never  existed a bit easier  now  and the McCann's knew he didn't ,and the reason why it was not mentioned for all those years, after all there was no explanation by them as to why they kept that back , a very clever plan if that is how they played it. For all we know the time line of Madelines disappearance could be totally different to what they have us believe.

Markus 2

Posts : 393
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by Guest on 15.06.14 21:18

@Markus 2 wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
@kevmack wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:So, no Tannerman, no Smithman.  No abductor.
Well someone had to take Madeleine out of the apartment at some point, albeit probably deceased, so I still think that there is every possibility that Smithman was Gerry, who was caught in the act of removing Madeleine
***
That's one of my more "solid" theories too.

I can see how Smith man may  well have never  existed a bit easier  now  and the McCann's knew he didn't ,and the reason why it was not mentioned for all those years, after all there was no explanation by them as to why they kept that back , a very clever plan if that is how they played it. For all we know the time line of Madelines disappearance could be totally different to what they have us believe.

For all we know the time line of Madelines disappearance could be totally different to what they have us believe.

I agree.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by kevmack on 15.06.14 21:18

@Markus 2 wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
@kevmack wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:So, no Tannerman, no Smithman.  No abductor.
Well someone had to take Madeleine out of the apartment at some point, albeit probably deceased, so I still think that there is every possibility that Smithman was Gerry, who was caught in the act of removing Madeleine
***
That's one of my more "solid" theories too.

I can see how Smith man may  well have never  existed a bit easier  now  and the McCann's knew he didn't ,and the reason why it was not mentioned for all those years, after all there was no explanation by them as to why they kept that back , a very clever plan if that is how they played it. For all we know the time line of Madelines disappearance could be totally different to what they have us believe.
that doesn't really hold up in view of the constant promotion of Tannerman..even after he has been eliminated.  No, sorry, but I disagree with Tony's theory that the Smiths somehow made this sighting up, for whatever reasons, and I do believe they saw Gerry that night, and whilst the McCanns frantically tried to morph tannerman into smithman, they ignored so many of the anomalies between smithman and tannerman, knowing full well people wouldn't really notice.  You can guarantee that the police have noticed though

kevmack

Posts : 238
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by kevmack on 15.06.14 21:24

To add to which, it would make more sense to overly-promote a person you knew did not exist..no chance of him ever being found..just like tannerman..till Andy Redwood had his "revelation" moment

But ultimately, I believe the Smiths and I think that they saw Gerry, scuttling off with a deceased Madeleine, in a desperate attempt to hide her body before raising the alarm. I also think it did all happen that night, and it was a rush job, because lets face it, the timelines were a disaster and none of the tapas lot could get their stories straight, whereas if they'd had more time, it would have gone far more smoothly...no ripping up sticker books to write out timelines etc, it would all have been seamless if they'd had more time imo

kevmack

Posts : 238
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.06.14 21:26

Ladyinred wrote:So, no Tannerman, no Smithman.  No abductor.
Yes, Ladyinred, this is where the evidence leads me.

Tannerman - fairly obviously an invention by Jane Tanner.

Smithman - less obviously an invention, but so many indications that all is not right with the Smiths' claim.

Crecheman - hate to say it, but a cunning invention by DCI Redwood.

Basically, single men carrying a child around PdL late evening, dark, cold, only in pink/white pyjamas, no buggy, no coat or blanket for the child - most unlikely.

Was there an abductor?

OK, suppose there was.

Then I suggest:

It wasn't Tannerman, it wasn't Crecheman, it wasn't Smithman.

Those who look for an abductor will have to look somewhere else. He simply hasn't been seen by anyone.

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14610
Reputation : 2771
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by Guest on 15.06.14 21:30

@kevmack wrote:To add to which, it would make more sense to overly-promote a person you knew did not exist..no chance of him ever being found..just like tannerman..till Andy Redwood had his "revelation" moment

But ultimately, I believe the Smiths and I think that they saw Gerry, scuttling off with a deceased Madeleine, in a desperate attempt to hide her body before raising the alarm. I also think it did all happen that night, and it was a rush job, because lets face it, the timelines were a disaster and none of the tapas lot could get their stories straight, whereas if they'd had more time, it would have gone far more smoothly...no ripping up sticker books to write out timelines etc, it would all have been seamless if they'd had more time imo

Perhaps it was JW bumping into G who ruined their timings.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by kevmack on 15.06.14 21:31

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:So, no Tannerman, no Smithman.  No abductor.
Yes, Ladyinred, this is where the evidence leads me.

Tannerman - fairly obviously an invention by Jane Tanner.

Smithman - less obviously an invention, but so many indications that all is not right with the Smiths' claim.

Crecheman - hate to say it, but a cunning invention by DCI Redwood.

Basically, single men carrying a child around PdL late evening, dark, cold, only in pink/white pyjamas, no buggy, no coat or blanket for the child - most unlikely.

Was there an abductor?

OK, suppose there was.

Then I suggest:

It wasn't Tannerman, it wasn't Crecheman, it wasn't Smithman.

Those who look for an abductor will have to look somewhere else. He simply hasn't been seen by anyone.
Well there was no abductor in the way the McCanns would have us believe...someone did have to remove Madeleine from 5a though, and I still do think it was Gerry, and yes, I do believe he was seen

kevmack

Posts : 238
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by kevmack on 15.06.14 21:34

Ladyinred wrote:
@kevmack wrote:To add to which, it would make more sense to overly-promote a person you knew did not exist..no chance of him ever being found..just like tannerman..till Andy Redwood had his "revelation" moment

But ultimately, I believe the Smiths and I think that they saw Gerry, scuttling off with a deceased Madeleine, in a desperate attempt to hide her body before raising the alarm. I also think it did all happen that night, and it was a rush job, because lets face it, the timelines were a disaster and none of the tapas lot could get their stories straight, whereas if they'd had more time, it would have gone far more smoothly...no ripping up sticker books to write out timelines etc, it would all have been seamless if they'd had more time imo

Perhaps it was JW bumping into G who ruined their timings.
Perhaps, but I think JW ruined Gerry's chances of tampering with the shutters to make it look like the apartment had been broken into.  But for that few minutes of chatting, the plan must still have been made "on the hoof" as it were to have been ruined by a chance meeting with Jez

kevmack

Posts : 238
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.06.14 21:34

@kevmack wrote:But ultimately, I believe the Smiths and I think that they saw Gerry, scuttling off with a deceased Madeleine, in a desperate attempt to hide her body before raising the alarm.

REPLY: So you seriously suggest:

1. A Doctor would risk everything by carrying his recently-deceased daughter through the streets of Praia da Luz all the way from Apt. G5A, down to the rue de Abril 25, and on to the beach or wherever, and

2. That he was only seen by the Smiths, and

3. That Gerry took the body - where exactly?, and

4. That the Smith were so unimpressed by this sighting that they didn't even think once for reporting it until the day after their friend Robert Murat was arrested, and

5. That the rest of the Tapas group were daft enough to raise the alarm at the very moment when Gerry was walking around PdL with his daughter's body.


Without the Smiths' claimed sighting, what else, if anything supports your theory?

Because there's a lot that contradicts it



____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14610
Reputation : 2771
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by Markus 2 on 15.06.14 21:42

I wouldn't want to change your view on this kevmack but I was sure that Smith man sighting was Gerry, but ?

Why has no one issued any statements as to why this e-fit was left for five years? Now we are all  automatically thinking that the McCann's were keeping this evidence back for their benefit but it could turn out that if it was a whitewash e-fit  and  if the McCann's knew  maybe they  weren't happy to let it out back then. I think knowing why this e-fit was suppressed is the key but they wont tell us will they. nah

Markus 2

Posts : 393
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by kevmack on 15.06.14 21:46

Well Madeleine didn't magically disappear from the apartment, did she Tony?  Someone must have taken her out, and yes, from the dog alerts we can assume she was in fact deceased by the time she left.  Gerry was desperate, he had a dead child and for whatever reason he didn't want to contact the emergency services, so yes, I do believe he would take that risk

As for Q3, I believe that there are currently two police forces trying to answer that very issue.  Also Kate didn't raise the alarm til Gerry was back

And I'm sorry, but your constant accusations about the Smiths not contacting the police immediately is, so what if they were the only people that saw him, maybe that's why he chose that time and that route because he thought he wouldn't be seen.  The Smiths at that point had no reason to believe Gerry was anything other than a father taking his sleeping child home

But if you're correct, who moved Madeleine's body and when?  And where did they leave the body?  These are questions that the PJ and now SY have been unable to answer so far, so I don't think that because we cannot answer them here on the forum should automatically mean that Martin Smith and his family are lying.

kevmack

Posts : 238
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by kevmack on 15.06.14 21:50

@Markus 2 wrote:I wouldn't want to change your view on this kevmack but I was sure that Smith man sighting was Gerry, but ?

Why has no one issued any statements as to why this e-fit was left for five years? Now we are all  automatically thinking that the McCann's were keeping this evidence back for their benefit but it could turn out that if it was a whitewash e-fit  and  if the McCann's knew  maybe they  weren't happy to let it out back then. I think knowing why this e-fit was suppressed is the key but they wont tell us will they. nah
Don't worry, you won't be changing my opinion markus

As for not issuing statements about the efits, why would they?  And it was the McCanns who held them back, and I highly doubt that e-fits would have been created 5 years ago, to hold them back, so that when an investigation was eventually started by SY some years later, they could be used as part of a whitewash..that is creating so many layers of conspiracy, that it;s mindboggling...there would just be no need to start an investigation at all..Over at the review stage, no further action, done and dusted

kevmack

Posts : 238
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns, PACT, Jim Gamble, Kevin Halligen, Adrian Oldfield and DCI Redwood’s 2 efits: Are all these just coincidences?

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.06.14 21:51

@kevmack wrote:
...I do believe the [Smiths] saw Gerry that night, and whilst the McCanns frantically tried to morph tannerman into smithman, they ignored so many of the anomalies between smithman and tannerman, knowing full well people wouldn't really notice.  You can guarantee that the police have noticed though
This is back to the highly convoluted theorising of the now self-exiled russiandoll, isn't it?

She claimed that Jane Tanner was all ready with her description of an abductor, then Gerry was seen by the Smiths, hid Madeleine somewhere, rushed back to Jane ,and said words to the effect of:

'Scrap what you're going to say. I've been seen by some people down by the rue de Abril, You'll have to make the abductor sound like me - but to make it realistic, just put in one or two differences'.

This is exactly what russiandoll was suggesting, yet she held herself up as an almost lone 'voice of reason' on this forum (!).

No, the amazing thing about Jane Tanner's fake Tannerman and the Smith's sighting is how near identical they were:

man
aged 25-40
mediumish built
averagish height
dark jacket
light trousers
'didn't look like a tourist' (whatever that is supposed to mean)
didn't have a buggy
on his own
walking fast/'purposefully'
carrying a child
young
female
wearing white/pink pyjamas
nothing on her feet
no coat or blanket
hands drooping down 
carried on the man's left side
etc. etc.

It's almost easier, isn't it, to believe that Kennedy, Halligen and Exton manufactured these efits, isn't it?

And that the Smiths manufactured their sighting?

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14610
Reputation : 2771
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/