The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

A Different Theory

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Different Theory

Post by Justformaddie on 08.06.14 21:27

And sometime between that they lost their 3y old child......  Blimey, what a holiday! IMO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 08.06.14 21:58

1. How did she get out of the apartment?

2. Do you really think no one would have heard this fatal crash?

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 08.06.14 22:24

As Kate is adamant that Madeleine did not exit via the patio door, closing it and the curtain behind her, and then opening and closing the child gate to the steps down to the gate which leads onto the street which was also closed when Kate returned to do her check on the children, it would seem that Madeleine must have opened the curtains and window in the bedroom, raised the shutters, and climbed out, Praia.

According to Fence Sitter's theory, she then met her death by being struck by the wheel arch of the Renault Scenic which was subsequently rented by her parents at a later date.  

The sky is clear and the moon is high tonight so it should be easy to spot any herds of flying pigs migrating to Portugal.   yes
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey on 08.06.14 22:33

So the same car that was hired by the Mccanns 25 days AFTER she 'vanished' was the same car that accidentally knocked her over and killed her on the 3rd of May??

Now that's an extraordinary coincidence.

That did not happen. Sorry.

fossey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC on 08.06.14 22:34

@Praia wrote:1. How did she get out of the apartment?

That's quite an interesting theory.

Not saying it's fireproof but say in the Tapas 9 search for Madeleine that the poor girl was found having been run over but the
person(s) did not stop ( Drinking and driving) as a result of Madeleine getting out of 5a?

Reason for the coverup possibly? But you have to figure out how Madeleine got out of 5a if the patio doors were shut( possibly locked to stop burgalars getting in)  and how she negotiated the baby gate if that was shut/locked also?

I'm afraid the Scenic scenario is a non starter for me. Like my car at the moment.

The only scenario for an abduction and/or accident is if they were not checking at all between 8.30pm and 10.00pm ( or 10.30 ?)
and the patio door was known to be unlocked. The only people in the group who may have known that was the group themselves.

Opinion only though.

XTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fence Sitter on 09.06.14 2:15

@XTC wrote:
@Praia wrote:1. How did she get out of the apartment?

That's quite an interesting theory.

Not saying it's fireproof but say in the Tapas 9 search for Madeleine that the poor girl was found having been run over but the
person(s) did not stop ( Drinking and driving) as a result of Madeleine getting out of 5a?

Reason for the coverup possibly? But you have to figure out how Madeleine got out of 5a if the patio doors were shut( possibly locked to stop burgalars getting in)  and how she negotiated the baby gate if that was shut/locked also?

I'm afraid the Scenic scenario is a non starter for me. Like my car at the moment.

The only scenario for an abduction and/or accident is if they were not checking at all between 8.30pm and 10.00pm ( or 10.30 ?)
and the patio door was known to be unlocked. The only people in the group who may have known that was the group themselves.

Opinion only though.
As I said it was only a theory nothing more perhaps not well thought out  flag

Fence Sitter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 09.06.14 2:45

@Fence Sitter wrote:
@Tangled Web wrote:Hi Fence Sitter and welcome,

Just wondering why you are able to accept that the cadaver odour in the boot of the car belonged to MM, but you don't appear to accept that the cadaver odour in the apartment belong to MM?

Thanks,

Tangled Web.

I find it difficult but having but having watched eddie and keela train on a beach with a cadaver smell  over 100 years old. I dont disbelieve them I simply think the smell may be older. I am not pretending my theory is right as it has its weak points it also has some strong points

Older? that on the clothes from Kate, the t shirt from Sean too?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 09.06.14 2:48

@notlongnow wrote:Shaving behind a sofa?

lol!

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 09.06.14 2:49

@sami wrote:
@notlongnow wrote:Shaving behind a sofa?

Yes, then he climbed into the wardrobe, locked himself in a non existant bag.  He died in the bag, but Kate whilst packing for her trip to Huelva did not see him and put her clothing and cuddle cat inside the bag, delighted to see a very fine bag had been left behind by a previous occupant.

Then Gerry got sick (well that's what they told the press) so Heulva trip was delayed.  She unpacked her clothes and bag but sadly by that point her clothes and cuddle cat were contaminated, as was the boot.

They travelled the next day, at which time they realised there was a body in the non existent bag.  In shock, they dumped the bag in Huelva.  So now they have no bag.  Fearful they would be arrested if the bag was found their spokesman denied it ever existed.

The rest as they is history, IMO.
 lol

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loving Mom on 09.06.14 3:06

@fossey wrote:So the same car that was hired by the Mccanns 25 days AFTER she 'vanished' was the same car that accidentally knocked her over and killed her on the 3rd of May??

Now that's an extraordinary coincidence.

That did not happen. Sorry.
Agreed.

Loving Mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.06.14 10:03

@SallyVern wrote:
@Fence Sitter wrote:
@SallyVern wrote:
@Tangled Web wrote:I think we either trust the dogs or we don't. They also alerted to clothing of KM & children's clothing. Surely this can't be old cadaver odour?
I trust the dogs. I don't know Tangled Web - can they distinguish between new or old cadaver odour?
So do I and I think your question is very penitent.
I'm embarrassed to say I had to look up the word penitent. According to the online dictionary it means "Feeling or expressing remorse for one's misdeeds or sins" Not sure why you would use that word.
Edited to correct spelling mistake from penitnet to penitent
I think Fence Sitter meant 'pertinent'! SallyVern yes

As to OP, no comment. I'm speechless tbh

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 09.06.14 10:45

@lj wrote:
@Fence Sitter wrote:
@Tangled Web wrote:Hi Fence Sitter and welcome,

Just wondering why you are able to accept that the cadaver odour in the boot of the car belonged to MM, but you don't appear to accept that the cadaver odour in the apartment belong to MM?

Thanks,

Tangled Web.

I find it difficult but having but having watched eddie and keela train on a beach with a cadaver smell  over 100 years old. I dont disbelieve them I simply think the smell may be older. I am not pretending my theory is right as it has its weak points it also has some strong points

Older? that on the clothes from Kate, the t shirt from Sean too?

There was no other older scent identified by the dogs during their searches.  Only property and items in the ownership/use  of the McCann family were alerted to.  Only the McCann family are missing a child.  

A record of death having occurred in apartment 5a was investigated, no prior death has been found.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 09.06.14 13:10

This scenario might be more plausable IF THe Mccanns found a dead Madeleine outside on the street but there would be blood on the road and no reason for all this hoola I mean they must have known they wouldn't get charged with neglect heck they haven't yet...no its more than that I feel its more sinister and that lil girl was doomed before she got there IMO.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC on 09.06.14 23:40

Fencesitter.

I'm not having a pop at you it is a reasonable theory apart from trying to connect the Scenic to the possible event.

For me the only way any abduction could have occurred is if no checking was done between 8.30 and 10.00pm ( or 10.30- Mrs Fenn?)

But if on the first and only check of the night something terrible had been seen to have  happened because of the parents not being there when it did ( car accident or otherwise ) then self preservation would kick in. That's all there is to it except I read - and it may not be true-I don't know - that allegedly DI Redwood and his team think that Madeleine did not leave the apartment alive. The PJ think Madeleine is not alive too. Both appear to agree about that, therefore the dividing line is how she died and who did it and more to the point where was her body removed from 5a to?

The biggest problem with waking and wandering is how did Madeleine get out ( past patio door and babygate ) and for the abduction scenario - how did the alleged abductor ( PJ theory) and the abductors ( SY theory  get in ?) Answer they walked in through the patio door as there is no sign of a break in via the shutters. They must both agree ( SY and PJ )that the patio door was left open for checks. If they believe that then automatically they must believe the checking that night. Failing that the abductor had a key ( we've done that one I think) One totally contradicts the other I think. Open patio door or front wooden door key?

My question would be: How would these supposedly experienced burglars know who was at the Tapas bar and which apartments they were in?

How would they know which patio door to slide open of the ground floor blocks?

The key theory: How would the key holder know when and what times the Tapas group were at the bar and as the kitchen light was on apparently how would a burglar know there was no-one in?

I said this many years ago on the forums: My view is that only  the Tapas diners  and staff would know who was at the Tapas Bar and would only know the points in time when ALL the Tapas Group was there. Particularly if the checks were sporadic or
crucially if no checks were made between 8.30pm and 10pm minimum. They would have to know who's who also.

Mr Redwood likes checking phones so if any calls were made from the Tapas Bar clientele to a person or persons outwith the Tapas Bar that night they should be examined closely. Especially between 8.30 and 10pm.

Just a theory though like your own and one of many I'm sure.

XTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elasticandy on 10.06.14 0:06

Not quite on the same thought pattern but the elasticity of time on the 3rd may - could be 8.20 to 10.30.

elasticandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fence Sitter on 10.06.14 7:30

Hiya All,

As I said it was just a theory, I was trying to find a plausible way of the smell getting in the car. I haven't thought it out very well, As for walking and wandering many moons ago many people asked on the forums why it was she couldn't have walked and wandered in the first instance and met with an accident. I was also thinking about the car and its dodgy mileage and wondered if could have been borrowed without permission. I suppose I was just thinking out aloud and trying to keep it simple nothing more. So I will just leave it now and go back to the drawing board. flag 

Cheers

Fence Sitter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 10.06.14 13:02

Thanks fence sitter the debate section is for theories so its not bad to post one even if unpopular. We learn a lot I think from constant re examination of the evidence. We may see something or someone in a different light .:)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum