The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Absent TM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Absent TM

Post by jellycat on 04.06.14 19:15

I am sure most have already thought this(may even have been asked) but why are TM not in PdL at this crucial time?

jellycat

Back to top Go down

Re: Absent TM

Post by Justformaddie on 04.06.14 19:55

Well, they didn't get excited at a possible sighting of an alive maddie so..... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 04.06.14 20:01

I think it's appalling that nobody is there. 

IF the family TRULY don't know what happened to little Madeleine, then they must surely be dreading the worst.

I know that nobody would STOP me being right there if police were digging for my child.

Wouldn't the 'devout Catholic' parents want a priest to 'bless' their daughters remains if they were found? Say a few prayers? 

Kate was desperate for a priest in the middle of the night when Madeleine was reported missing. But now that there's a possibility of evidence of her demise coming to light - nothing? Not a whimper? Can't be bothered?

Nah. If they really didn't know what happened to their little girl, they'd be there.

HOWEVER, if they DO know what happened to her, then I can understand their absence.

(But... can THE WHOLE FAMILY know?)
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 04.06.14 20:23

Lance De Boils wrote:I think it's appalling that nobody is there. 

IF the family TRULY don't know what happened to little Madeleine, then they must surely be dreading the worst.

I know that nobody would STOP me being right there if police were digging for my child.

Wouldn't the 'devout Catholic' parents want a priest to 'bless' their daughters remains if they were found? Say a few prayers? 

Kate was desperate for a priest in the middle of the night when Madeleine was reported missing. But now that there's a possibility of evidence of her demise coming to light - nothing? Not a whimper? Can't be bothered?

Nah. If they really didn't know what happened to their little girl, they'd be there.

HOWEVER, if they DO know what happened to her, then I can understand their absence.

(But... can THE WHOLE FAMILY know?)
Agreed, you'd  think if there's any one in the family truly didn't know what had happened would be there for maddie, but no one is Sad IMO they couldn't all not have a heart Sad  but IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by jellycat on 04.06.14 20:32

imo - KM only used the priest for her own ends, to try to dispel any fact that GM is involved in a sect that was denounced by the RC faith in 1300and something
They are less godly than I am - and I am an atheist - But the difference is, I have a heart a conscience and I care

jellycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 04.06.14 20:35

Quoting myself on what I said on another topic yesterday:

Because they know what's going to happen:
1- they (police ) won't find anything with the digs.
2- they will find something, in which case the couple knows perfectly well what it will be.
All IMO of course.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 04.06.14 20:45

If Kate McCann TRULY doesn't know what happened to her eldest daughter, nothing would have persuaded her to leave Portugal until she was found, LancedeBoils, not the ignominy of being made arguido, nor the fear of being remanded in jail and tried for a crime she didn't commit, and she most certainly would not have willingly moved out of 5A in the middle of the night when, for all she knew, Madeleine may have wandered off and made her own way back.

The fact that not one member of Madeleine's family has gone to Luz at this particular time says far more than words can say and, from all of the words the McCanns have said, it's abundantly clear that none of them has any thought for a child they don't appear to have liked, let alone loved.
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by jellycat on 04.06.14 20:49

ultimaThule wrote:If Kate McCann TRULY doesn't know what happened to her eldest daughter, nothing would have persuaded her to leave Portugal until she was found, LancedeBoils, not the ignominy of being made arguido, nor the fear of being remanded in jail and tried for a crime she didn't commit, and she most certainly would not have willingly moved out of 5A in the middle of the night when, for all she knew, Madeleine may have wandered off and made her own way back.

The fact that not one member of Madeleine's family has gone to Luz at this particular time says far more than words can say and, from all of the words the McCanns have said, it's abundantly clear that none of them has any thought for a child they don't appear to have liked, let alone loved.

here here  friends

jellycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 04.06.14 20:53

jellycat wrote:imo - KM only used the priest for her own ends, to try to dispel any fact that GM is involved in a sect that was denounced by the RC faith in 1300and something
They are less godly than I am - and I am an atheist - But the difference is, I have a heart a conscience and I care

That`s interesting jellycat - what sect is that?
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by jellycat on 04.06.14 20:53

........... and I think GM opening gambit on the shuttle bus speaks for itself... "I'm not here to enjoy myself" 

jellycat

Back to top Go down

Post by jellycat on 04.06.14 20:55

Woofer wrote:
jellycat wrote:imo - KM only used the priest for her own ends, to try to dispel any fact that GM is involved in a sect that was denounced by the RC faith in 1300and something

That`s interesting jellycat - what sect is that?

Knights of the Templar/Masons - not sure which but the T9 did all meet up in a hotel near the Mccanns home (which annoyed the PdL plod) and the hotel has a "Lodge"

jellycat

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum