The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 37 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 37 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 37 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 37 Regist10

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 37 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by jeanmonroe 06.06.14 14:59

Praia wrote:All quiet today, very overcast. I have not been able to read all the thread updates here but a cannibas plant was found flourishing among the scrubland.
I would have love to have seen Redwood's face!

Not quite the 'plant' i was expecting,  winkwink but ties in nicely with the Met's 'it WUZ the druggies wot dunnit, innit' investigation!

eta: Well, that cannabis plant, is 'evidence' that will 'go up in smoke' after the Met take it into 'custody'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 37 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Justiceseeker 06.06.14 15:00

Praia wrote:All quiet today, very overcast. I have not been able to read all the thread updates here but a cannibas plant was found flourishing among the scrubland.

Obviously planted by those pesky drugs traffickers who fancied a break from the lucrative drug trafficking business so did a burglary to make a few more euros on the side and ended up killing a 3yo then carrying her through town and burying her in scrubland.

The colombian drugs cartels have nothing on this crew.
Justiceseeker

Activity : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader 06.06.14 15:00

Oh crickey! 

Thanks for the updates. Is there any more digging today?
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Activity : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 06.06.14 15:00

this was on twitter.can anyone translate  please

Polícia britânica admite desistir das escavações na Praia da Luz

Ao fim da primeira semana de buscas por Maddie, a polícia britânica admite desistir da linha de investigação que levou às escavações. Ainda assim, a operação vai continuar até à próxima quinta-feira, na Praia da Luz.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader 06.06.14 15:03

tiny wrote:this was on twitter.can anyone translate

Ao fim da primeira semana de buscas por Maddie, a polícia britânica admite desistir da linha de investigação que levou às escavações. Ainda assim, a operação vai continuar até à próxima quinta-feira, na Praia da Luz.

According to google translate, it says:

British police admits quitting the excavations in Praia da Luz 

At the end of the first week of searching for Maddie, British police admits quitting the line of research that led to excavations. Still, the operation will continue until next Thursday, in Praia da Luz
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Activity : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 06.06.14 15:03

tiny, here is a google translation:

At the end of the first week of searching for Maddie, British police admits quitting the line of research that led to excavations. Still, the operation will continue until next Thursday, in Praia da Luz
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 06.06.14 15:05

thank you both
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 06.06.14 15:06

Justiceseeker wrote:

Obviously planted by those pesky drugs traffickers who fancied a break from the lucrative drug trafficking business so did a burglary to make a few more euros on the side and ended up killing a 3yo then carrying her through town and burying her in scrubland.

One of them must have been rolling a joint whilst hiding stuff and a seed fell out. At last some evidence  laughat
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 06.06.14 15:06

I'm at least 40 pages behind amongst other thing because of the time difference but I just wanted to quote this:

Silver Shuffle wrote: wrote:As Metropolitan police are reported to be extending their on-site investigations in and around Praia da Luz - and the Portuguese press is full of reports on how they have “got it all wrong” - a military helicopter has been “extremely busy” flying in and out of a nearby airfield. Locals who have been watching the flights are beginning to wonder. “Is there something we are not being told?” one queried. In Praia da Luz, police searches thus far appear to have yielded no more than a few animal bones, a sock and a local children’s ‘hidden away’ play hole - but with British police on a tight rein from local authorities who have warned them not to talk about the investigation to the press, it could be that certain developments are underway. What is certain is that a military helicopter has been flying in and out of Lagos airfield since dawn on Thursday morning. “It’s like musical helicopters down here,” our source reported, suggesting that “if any material is found, I suppose it would be fast-tracked to wherever the labs are”. Meantime, Portuguese press has been scathing of the high-profile police search that is using georadar, sniffer dogs and upwards of 30 uniformed officers. Former PJ chief inspector and current TV commentator Carlos Anjos has suggested that the land being searched so minutely by the Met “has been gone over before by everyone. This work makes no sense at all,” he said on television earlier in the week. Also damning is the former detective who led investigations when Madeleine first went missing. Talking to reporters, Gonçalo Amaral said the theory that Madeleine may have been murdered and then buried nearby by someone who broke into the apartment with robbery in mind is simply “not believable”. This is, nonetheless, the theory that newspapers report British detectives are running with. Whether or not this theory is a blind - along with reports of animal bones and the odd sock - is another question entirely. - See more at: http://portugalresident.com/military-helicopter-%E2%80%9Cvery-busy%E2%80%9D-near-madeleine-dig-site#sthash.TjADuush.dpuf

Looks like 2 people in the know don't believe in this theory and action either. I have not seen a thing that convinces me that it is not a whitewash.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 06.06.14 15:07

So what do you think they will do now as they are there till thursday
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 06.06.14 15:07

FH wrote:
whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
FH wrote:
Does anyone know, given the state of the technology in 2007, how accurately you could  pin point someone's location from phone pings?

I don't know, but I can make some mathematical guesses.  If a mast records the distance that a ping is received at, and multiple masts receive the same ping, then you need three activations to triangulate the location precisely.  However, just two activations could give you two locations to consider.  Ignoring one dimension for a moment, consider two intersecting circles.  The circles will most likely cross at two points.  My guess is that it all depends on whether a mast can identify the distance of a ping, and whether multiple masts identify the same pings.

Googled it. http://astarmathsandphysics.com/gcse-physics-notes/gcse-physics-notes-locating-a-mobile-phone-by-triangulation.html

Not sure if this is relevent to 2007, but it would appear the distance from the mast is known.
"The masts ping or send signals to your phone. By analysing the time between a signal being sent and received back, your distance from a phone mast can be estimated"
If there are three masts, then triangulation would give you the location of the phone.

Maybe SY have pinpointed search areas from the phone records? Maybe there is no informer, as such.

"Kiko" didn't think there was three masts in Pdl back in 2007.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 06.06.14 15:07

Mirage wrote:

Who did they 'admit' it to as they are not commenting!?
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 06.06.14 15:09

Its also in the sic (newspaper I think)
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.14 15:10

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 37 BpOle48CYAE3w33
Andy Redweed. Out of sight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 06.06.14 15:13

lj wrote:I'm at least 40 pages behind amongst other thing because of the time difference but I just wanted to quote this:

Silver Shuffle wrote: wrote:....... Former PJ chief inspector and current TV commentator Carlos Anjos has suggested that the land being searched so minutely by the Met “has been gone over before by everyone. This work makes no sense at all,” he said on television earlier in the week. Also damning is the former detective who led investigations when Madeleine first went missing. Talking to reporters, Gonçalo Amaral said the theory that Madeleine may have been murdered and then buried nearby by someone who broke into the apartment with robbery in mind is simply “not believable”. This is, nonetheless, the theory that newspapers report British detectives are running with. Whether or not this theory is a blind - along with reports of animal bones and the odd sock - is another question entirely. - See more at: http://portugalresident.com/military-helicopter-%E2%80%9Cvery-busy%E2%80%9D-near-madeleine-dig-site#sthash.TjADuush.dpuf

Looks like 2 people in the know don't believe in this theory and action either. I have not seen a thing that convinces me that it is not a whitewash.

How is Carlos Anjos 'in the know' when he doesn't know why they are searching in this area?

Amaral says the burgular theory is not believable but he didn't say SY shouldn't be searching in the area.  

i think we should at least give SY the chance to finish analysing what they have found before we declare them clueless!
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 06.06.14 15:13

Mirage wrote:

So why keep searching there if that line of inquiry is no longer being followed?

Earlier of a news program a reporter commented the Police remained tight lipped as to why they have chosen this area, that is fair enough I suppose.  However he had heard from some sources it was being searched as a precaution due to it's proximity to the complex.

If that is the case it sounds crazy.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.06.14 15:24

So, all 30 strong Maddie Cops home for the weekend, OR a bit of R and R, in sunny Portugal, crawling with gypsies, burglators, nasty creeps, paedos everywhere, till Wednesday?

How much UK taxpayers money will flying them all home today and flying them all out again next week, cost?

Rhetorical.

"Dosen't matter" UNLIMITED UK taxpayers money (£8+ MILLION and rising daily) to bring relief to 'nachnal treasures', the McCanns, to find out what happened to their daughter, they left alone, with their other two babies, whilst they went out to dinner, out of sight.

"dosen't matter' as long as the 'team' get their duty frees, every time they fly in/out of Portugal.

(bet exclusiff 'pix' aren't at airport to photograph THAT)

"dosen't matter" ........"if the case into my daughter's disappearance is 're-opened' or NOT", says 'nachnul treasure' Kate Healy.

Maybe the PJ could ask the self proclaimed, 'elite' (BHH) Met Police to stay in Portugal to 'solve' a few dastardly paedo crimes, on the side.

OK, rambling now...........
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by figaro19 06.06.14 15:29

ChippyM wrote:
Justiceseeker wrote:
Praia wrote: Tout est calme aujourd'hui, très couvert. Je n'ai pas pu lire toutes les mises à jour de fil ici, mais une usine de cannibas été trouvé florissante entre la garrigue.
J'aimerais avoir de l'amour pour avoir vu le visage de Redwood!

Évidemment plantés par ces satanés trafiquants de drogue qui croyait une pause de l'activité de trafic de drogue lucratif ainsi fait un cambriolage à faire un peu plus d'euros sur le côté et fini par tuer un 3yo puis son exécution à travers la ville et de l'enterrer dans la garrigue. Les drogues colombiens cartels n'ont rien sur cette équipe.

L'un d'eux doit avoir été rouler un joint, tout en cachant des choses et une graine tombée. Enfin une preuve  laughat
ha! the exelent English humor spit coffee
figaro19

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 06.06.14 15:32

ChippyM wrote:
How is Carlos Anjos 'in the know' when he doesn't know why they are searching in this area?

Amaral says the burgular theory is not believable but he didn't say SY shouldn't be searching in the area.  

i think we should at least give SY the chance to finish analysing what they have found before we declare them clueless!

We shall see.  But can you imagine the guffawing from the PJ and indeed all of Portugal if AR and his team slope off in a weeks time with red faces and tails between their legs having found a few animal bones and a sock...?    To send such a task force without a credible and specific tip-off would be madness of the highest order - and turn Redwood and his crew into the laughing stock of the police world.  

Or maybe he will shock us all and pull a squirrel out of the hat right at the end...  

Place your bets.

ETA: Not half as raucous as the laughter from Rothley mind...
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.14 15:34

not on twitter but after a search I see that the guardian journalist,josh halliday has closed his account(from what I see). Odd given that he has been a prolific poster over the last few days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by figaro19 06.06.14 15:37

ChippyM wrote:
Justiceseeker wrote:

One of them must have been rolling a joint whilst hiding stuff and a seed fell out. At last some evidence  laughat
ha! the exelent English humor spit coffee I just realized my mistake  wink
figaro19

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.06.14 15:37

tiny wrote:So what do you think they will do now as they are there till thursday

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 37 Images10

Exclusiffpix. "the 'elite' Maddie Cops 'relax' in European tourism, award winning, beautiful Portugal, till next week".

Say no more?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl Dixon 06.06.14 15:38

Bellisa wrote:not on twitter but after a search I see that the guardian journalist,josh halliday has closed his account(from what I see). Odd given that he has been a prolific poster over the last few days.

I follow Josh Halliday on Twitter and his account is still open but no tweets today.
Daryl Dixon

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 06.06.14 15:38

quote  jeanmonroe Today at 3:24 pm
So, all 30 strong Maddie Cops home for the weekend, OR a bit of R and R, in sunny Portugal, crawling with gypsies, burglators, nasty creeps, paedos everywhere, till Wednesday?

I bet  winkwink
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.06.14 15:38

figaro19 wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
Justiceseeker wrote:
Praia wrote: Tout est calme aujourd'hui, très couvert. Je n'ai pas pu lire toutes les mises à jour de fil ici, mais une usine de cannibas été trouvé florissante entre la garrigue.
J'aimerais avoir de l'amour pour avoir vu le visage de Redwood!

Évidemment plantés par ces satanés trafiquants de drogue qui croyait une pause de l'activité de trafic de drogue lucratif ainsi fait un cambriolage à faire un peu plus d'euros sur le côté et fini par tuer un 3yo puis son exécution à travers la ville et de l'enterrer dans la garrigue. Les drogues colombiens cartels n'ont rien sur cette équipe.

L'un d'eux doit avoir été rouler un joint, tout en cachant des choses et une graine tombée. Enfin une preuve  laughat
ha! the exelent English humor spit coffee
DELETED attacking a poster.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top