The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

the money supporting them - could it be medical/pharma?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the money supporting them - could it be medical/pharma?

Post by haroldd2 on 02.06.14 14:45

Could the money supporting the McCanns be medical/pharma?

After all, the medical profession would certainly take a hit if they were found to have disposed of their daughter's body and lied their heads off for years afterwards to rake in the money, whether or not they were also found to have been involved in prior criminal actions.

Just a thought.

haroldd2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the money supporting them - could it be medical/pharma?

Post by jeanmonroe on 02.06.14 15:04

@haroldd2 wrote:Could the money supporting the McCanns be medical/pharma?

After all, the medical profession would certainly take a hit if they were found to have disposed of their daughter's body and lied their heads off for years afterwards to rake in the money, whether or not they were also found to have been involved in prior criminal actions.

Just a thought.

Has been discussed before.

You have to remember that there were SIX  other 'doctors/professionals' that ALSO LEFT their young children, ALL under 4 years old, ALONE in the apartments, when they were out of sight, drinking, at the tapas restaurant.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.06.14 17:09

@jeanmonroe wrote:
You have to remember that there were SIX  other 'doctors/professionals' that ALSO LEFT their young children, ALL under 4 years old, ALONE in the apartments, when they were out of sight, drinking, at the tapas restaurant.

Or to be more accurate " there were SIX  other 'doctors/professionals' that ALSO SAID THEY LEFT their young children, ALL under 4 years old, ALONE in the apartments, when they were out of sight, drinking, at the tapas restaurant

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.06.14 18:23

Yes, I agree; it's very hard to believe that they all actually did what they claim.

P.S. I've added a link to HiDeHo's relevant video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3eAJnjiD6g

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.06.14 18:32

It cannot be said enough: "No neglect = no abduction" ...

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 02.06.14 19:13

The fact that the whole group are prepared to stand by this version of events (which may or may not be true) suggests to me that what they are covering up is much more than neglectful babysitting arrangements. 

I think it is very suspicious that the twins were in what effectively appeared to be the equivalent of a coma on the night that Madeleine allegedly was stolen. And that neither of the parents tried to wake them up and check they were okay. 

I also think it is suspicious that the parents themselves cited paedophilia as a possible motive for Madeleine's abduction. 

And why were Madeleine's medical (and dental) records not handed over to Portuguese police?

It would be interesting to explore more closely the backgrounds of some of the key players in the drama. To see where potential vested interests and so on might lie. Gerry nuclear power links are certainly of interest. As I think others have pointed out, why would his specific medical background necessarily lend itself to giving expert opinion on leukemia clusters (or not) around nuclear power plants? Why would a cardiologist have this specific expertise?

There is no doubt that there is a very good money to be made from being an expert (or expert witness) if you are prepared to tow a certain line. 

Interesting link about possible connections to this case:

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13322

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 02.06.14 19:22

It may be nothing more than an ironic coincidence, but on page 10 of her book Kate writes that in her early teens she had wanted to become a haematologist and find a cure for leukaemia. Writing: 'God knows where that came from , or how I even had a clue what a haematologist was.'

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by haroldd2 on 03.06.14 11:23

Certainly very powerful influence is being wielded to support the McCanns. This is far greater than can be explained by a few million pounds donated to their fund or by the amount of pull wielded by Brian Kennedy, Jehovah's Witness or no.

Neither of those factors would explain Clarence Mitchell, Gordon Brown, GMcC's meeting with the US Attorney General less than 3 months after the so-called 'disappearance, the continuing work by the British police, the involvement by David Cameron, etc. (For example, we had a piece in March saying "David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry".)

The medical profe$$ion is owned by Big Pharma. Its everyday functioning depends on a) reputation and b) arrogant medics covering up for each other. Big Pharma packs an enormous amount of influence. Pages in most national newspapers are often filled with its propaganda. It must have many many official committees in its pockets and it must also have a large amount of information about a large amount of useful individuals. (Ask Bell Pottinger: click!) For those who don't know already, Big Pharma spends far more on PR and other kinds of influence than it does on production, research and development all rolled together.

I'm not suggesting that's all there is to it. The sheer number of nuclear links (here's where I came in) is way beyond coincidence:

Edward Smethurst - BNFL
Gerry McCann - COMARE
Bell Pottinger - BNFL, NDA
Andrew Brown - EDF
Philip Edmonds - Stemcor  (nephew of billionaire-bracket 'public servant' Margaret Hodge - chairman of the 'Public Accounts Committee' - mmm! lovely!)
Paul Weinberger - Enigma

Anybody found any nuclear links for Philip Green yet?

He became a 'government adviser', reporting on 'efficiency'. That's when he's not standing together with Margaret Hodge demanding that the 'Government Property Unit' be given more clout to 'manage' the British government's 'property estate'. It must be so hard for this wonderful man to keep his drive to expand his private interests separate from his altruistic commitment to public service, wouldn't we all say?

haroldd2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 03.06.14 11:42

@haroldd2 wrote:He became a 'government adviser', reporting on 'efficiency'. That's when he's not standing together with Margaret Hodge demanding that the 'Government Property Unit' be given more clout to 'manage' the British government's 'property estate'.
Ah yes, Margaret Hodge, erstwhile leader of Islington Council who ignored the pleas of victims of paedophiles who were assaulted in children’s homes that the council ran and whose nephew Philip Edmond Hodge was in PDL when Madeleine disappeared

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 03.06.14 14:06

heI stay away from the official Madeleine site but had a look last night. Two things struck me.

1. The "webmaster" (has to be someone very close to them) is like a dictater. Yesterday, have you got your travel packs and if not, why not!!  And the shills all assure him/her they have sent off their money.

2. They are linked to other sites, nearly all to do with missing people. But one is Cracking Walnuts to do with childrens brain cancer. It is the  only health related one. I have always felt Madeleine had health problems. Tigger this might interest you as I know you think she might have worn a hair piece.

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Maddie against Lilly

Post by figaro19 on 05.06.14 8:37

Here people work for "Maddie"  gun 
not "Lilly" and company ...  bad

figaro19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrevorNigel on 30.10.16 1:09

Maybe..just maybe Big Pharma is behind this.
Maybe they were all experimenting with sedatives and Madeleine died ? Or their was a common thread of behaviour relating to this that bound them together ?
Just a possibility ?
TrevorNigel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 30.10.16 15:23

@TrevorNigel wrote:Maybe..just maybe Big Pharma is behind this.
Maybe they were all experimenting with sedatives and Madeleine died ? Or their was a common thread of behaviour relating to this that bound them together ?
Just a possibility ?
Had that been the case though it would have been a lengthy trial under constant scrutiny as medical/drug trials are and not something carried out during a week in a sleepy off-season resort.
Any drugs imo that Madeleine may have assimilated were administered from a cache belonging to the parents or the group or accidently taken by an inquisitive Madeleine because the medicine bag we were told by Kate which was carefully closed and put out of reach wasn't.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrevorNigel on 30.10.16 15:45

You are probably right.
Im just trying to find something away from the swingers/paedos theories, as i dont think they would receive a government cover up.It must be something different.
Maybe its what the were involved in thats being covered up ,rather than the Mc's themselves being covered for ?
I was just intrigued by a possible medical reason, maybe they/Madeleine were part of a medical trial that went wrong.
Madeleines medical history has never been made available as far as im aware ?
She was an IVF baby i believe ?
Has anyone got any enthusiasm for this angle of thought ?
Forgive me if i have any facts wrong.
Thanks
TrevorNigel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrevorNigel on 30.10.16 15:48

See above *..when i say paedo activity wouldnt involve a government cover up, i mean it wouldnt for people of their level in the scheme of things *
Thanks
TrevorNigel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.10.16 20:10

@TrevorNigel wrote:Maybe..just maybe Big Pharma is behind this.
Just a possibility ?
A conspiracy theory too far for my liking..

Not all the Tapas group were medics.

Those of the group that were medics specialize in different areas.  There is not a common factor to link their respective areas of expertise.

Why would a multi-million pharmaceutical enterprise send a collective to a third rate cattle-class holiday resort on the Algarve as opposed to a plush 5* hotel in some up-market location?

A multi-million pharmaceutical company trying to bribe doctors into favouring their drugs, would find a more lucrative incentive than a cheap weeks holiday in Portugal.

The reason for other Ocean Club guests booked in during the same period is unknown.  There is no reason to think they were in any way connected to the Tapas group.

Drug tests are normally rigidly controlled using members of the public who are paid for their services.  Why use your own child or experiment on your own self?

There is no evidence to suggest that any unauthorized drugs were in the possession of the McCanns.

How would unauthorized drugs be smuggled through customs at the airports.

There is no reason to suppose that Madeleine died as a result of being used to tests drugs.

The trip to Portugal was said to be organized by David Payne using the internet.  There would be a paper trail to verify who booked the holiday and who paid.

There is nothing to suggest that Mark Warner holiday destinations host pharmaceutical company entertainments or even conference facilities, at least not at the Ocean Club, Praia da Luz.   They do however provide destinations for 'adult' activities across the globe.

I believe, if a pharmaceutical company intended to organize clandestine illegal drug testing, they would use a more discrete location than the Ocean Club, down town Luz on the Portuguese Algarve.

That's just off the top of my head - I'm sure there are other reasons to doubt the hypothesis.

Sorry - it just doesn't make any sense.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrevorNigel on 30.10.16 20:16

Fair enough.
I've just been brainstorming to try and come up with something that ties the group together in collective responsibility.
You don't go along with a plot to cover up the death of a child , just because you are friends with the parents.
(Not normally )  !
TrevorNigel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.10.16 23:15

@TrevorNigel wrote:Fair enough.
I've just been brainstorming to try and come up with something that ties the group together in collective responsibility.
You don't go along with a plot to cover up the death of a child , just because you are friends with the parents.
(Not normally )  !
Rest assured, you are not the only one to think on these lines - just happens that I don't agree.  No doubt when online, other members might add to your thoughts.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrevorNigel on 31.10.16 14:04

Right Verdi, thanks for taking the time to reply.
I'm just pursuing the 'collective responsibility ' angle.
Must be a specific reason for the group to agree to the cover up.
I've read alot in the last couple of days, some great research on here. Nothing is what it seems with this case, is it ?  The more I read, the more the M's abduction story becomes laughable .
I'm sure I'm just adding myself to a long list of people who are incredulous that they are free citizens.
TrevorNigel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum