The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCanns and Tapas 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by tiny on 28.05.14 14:26

It is said that the mccanns are being protected, my question is are the tapas 7 being protected as well
avatar
tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by Lance De Boils on 28.05.14 14:31

Is this really new-thread worthy?
avatar
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by Guest on 28.05.14 14:33

tiny wrote:It is said that the mccanns are being protected, my question is are the tapas 7 being protected as well
Can you move this into the debate section..
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by tiny on 28.05.14 14:47

Can my post please be deleted Admin.thank you
avatar
tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by Guest on 28.05.14 14:53

tiny wrote:Can my post please be deleted Admin.thank you
Doesn't need to be deleted Tiny as some good points could be raised from your question.

Just think it needs to be moved to the appropriate section...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by tiny on 28.05.14 15:04

Andrew77R wrote:
tiny wrote:Can my post please be deleted Admin.thank you
Doesn't need to be deleted Tiny as some good points could be raised from your question.

Just think it needs to be moved to the appropriate section...
yes I did put it in the wrong place,but I am in the mind if the mccanns are being protected then the tapas 7 are as well.
so not any point in as I have answered my own question
avatar
tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by stumo on 28.05.14 18:20

I think they will have the same protection as the McScammers.

I would say as long as they keep their mouths shut, they will have no problems.
avatar
stumo

Posts : 153
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by HelenMeg on 25.08.14 12:47



lovely specimens of UK citizens
would say as long as they keep their mouths shut, they will have no problems.

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 208
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by comperedna on 25.08.14 14:08

The long, the short, and the tall, the good, the bad, and the ugly? What a line up! It's because they look so uncomfortable standing there. I have forgotten which bloke it is who is missing... O'Brien??

comperedna

Posts : 699
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by Guest on 25.08.14 14:50

comperedna wrote:The long, the short, and the tall, the good, the bad, and the ugly? What a line up! It's because they look so uncomfortable standing there. I have forgotten which bloke it is who is missing... O'Brien??

Yes, Tanner's partner. Of significance? There was some debate a few months ago as to whether they'd split up. If they have it may purely be for personal reasons, of course, but it would be telling if he chose not to attend this significant event.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by HelenMeg on 05.09.14 11:28

I'm afraid this lovely bunch of people will soon be facing some sort of justice.


HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 208
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by Nina on 05.09.14 18:36

HelenMeg wrote:I'm afraid this lovely bunch of people will soon be facing some sort of justice.


I am not afraid, I would be elated.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2843
Reputation : 326
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 05.09.14 18:56

Nina wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:I'm afraid this lovely bunch of people will soon be facing some sort of justice.


I am not afraid, I would be elated.

Here, here
avatar
Dont Make Me Laff

Posts : 304
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-06-18
Location : Kent

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by NickE on 12.03.15 19:15

Payne´s moving to New Zeeland?


____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".
avatar
NickE

Posts : 998
Reputation : 301
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by HelenMeg on 12.03.15 21:09

Yes, they've all moved on with their lives........

When you think of those rogatory interview statements and how they stumbled and were so cringingly awkward in their replies...
I hope that justice is served soon.

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 208
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by HelenMeg on 12.03.15 21:21

Its a little odd - this sudden facebook activity .

I see its being talked about on Twitter - but if you read the comments on face-book - I think they are talking about the move to NZ with  'tongue in cheek'.
As usual its all being blown out of context.

I actually think the Paynes are running scared and  these public posts are to test the water.

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 208
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by Ayniia on 17.03.15 14:07

HelenMeg wrote:Its a little odd - this sudden facebook activity .

I see its being talked about on Twitter - but if you read the comments on face-book - I think they are talking about the move to NZ with  'tongue in cheek'.
As usual its all being blown out of context.

I actually think the Paynes are running scared and  these public posts are to test the water.
I think that at least DP is scared since he was "forgotten about " in that documentary some months ago. That was totally bizarre IMHO.

____________________
"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
avatar
Ayniia

Posts : 546
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns and Tapas 7

Post by plebgate on 17.03.15 16:28

If they do move what will happen to the online company we heard about?

plebgate

Posts : 6083
Reputation : 1747
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum