The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

When did poor Maddie die?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When did Madeleine die ?

At night on 1st May (the night Mrs Fenn heard her cry for ages, then suddenly stop)

At night on 2nd May (discovered behind the couch by McCanns early on the 3rd)

The evening of 3rd May (during the events of 6pm to 10pm)

She's still alive - in the 'hellish lair'

Some other time

View results

Re: When did poor Maddie die?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 27.05.14 18:53

Hicks wrote:PeterMac, do you think it was an accident?

For me there is too much of an undercurrent. The Gaspar's, the Lolita type photo's, the high level of protection. It doesn't add up.
I agree with you, Hicks. 

I've seen it said its a red herring, but imo that makes no sense - why would anyone want to steer opinion to probably the worst thing you could be accused of being? dontgetit

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 27.05.14 18:53

@ Hicks, re the Gaspars, Lolita pics etc.

Although much points to something seedy going on, whether historically or recent, wouldn`t that be far too risky considering that the child went to nursery school and met with babysitters and family - wouldn`t she have blabbed about `uncle soandso doing this and that`?

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 27.05.14 19:00

Woofer wrote:@ Hicks, re the Gaspars, Lolita pics etc.

Although much points to something seedy going on, whether historically or recent, wouldn`t that be far too risky considering that the child went to nursery school and met with babysitters and family - wouldn`t she have blabbed about `uncle soandso doing this and that`?
Abusers are very manipulative people and have many ways of 'persuading' children not to 'tell', woofer... :'(

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.05.14 19:06

Woofer wrote:@ Hicks, re the Gaspars, Lolita pics etc.

She was about to start primary school - maybe there was a pressure that she would do just that? I noticed from another post recently that it was Kate who visited Maddie's primary school to be. Had Maddie not tried it for size? My daughter visited far more prospective primary schools with her nursery class than we as her parents did, including her current school which she (IIRC) spent two "stay and play" sessions at before we ever set foot in the place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 27.05.14 19:19

Aiyoyo,

BlackCatBoogies post of 8th May 2014 on:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6793p520-twitter-news-and-important-information-only-please

Interesting post from Kikoratton re Murat's girlfriend, Walczuch:-

https://twitter.com/kikoratton
2. dewi lennard@kikoratton 10 hrs 
Do you find it intriguing that #Murat 's girlfriend Walczuch rec'd 2 texts from the managers of a BULK FREEZER depot? One just as >>

1. dewi lennard@kikoratton 10 hrs 
>> #McCann began preps for the "abduction" (lunchtime, Casa Liliana), the other 7 hours later as they settled in the Tapas bar for supper.
Expand

…………………………………………….

Can’t find anything to back this up though.

Seems to suggest this first text is lunchtime on 3rd.

Other bit to throw into the mix is RM booked his flight back on 30th April, as per Sharoni's suggested hypothesis.

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.05.14 21:22

What if it was all planned - all of it? The presence of the doctors, Gerry 'not here to enjoy himself', the Pact? What if Madeleine was ill. Terminally so and no operation available in the UK to save her. What if the whole point of the holiday was for her to undergo some sort of medical treatment, a prototype that was unapproved but, as doctors, they thought gave a chance of success?

But it went wrong, she died and the abduction pantomime was launched. It would explain the prepared back-up in the UK from friends and family, the cover-up, the threat to the whole group, the spotless apartment with no DNA, the 'fear of pain', and the necessity to completely conceal and destroy the body.

I know, I know it's fantastical, and I don't give the idea much credence myself. It just popped into my head after someone mentioned death occurring in the presence of adults and tigger's belief that she was ill.

Has such a speculative and off-the-wall theory been purported before? It is silly, I'm sure, but I can't get "What's he building in there?" out of my head and at the very least this version of events would cast the 9 in a less heinous light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.05.14 21:42

Dee Coy wrote:What if it was all planned - all of it? The presence of the doctors, Gerry 'not here to enjoy himself', the Pact? What if Madeleine was ill. Terminally so and no operation available in the UK to save her. What if the whole point of the holiday was for her to undergo some sort of medical treatment, a prototype that was unapproved but, as doctors, they thought gave a chance of success?

But it went wrong, she died and the abduction pantomime was launched. It would explain the prepared back-up in the UK from friends and family, the cover-up, the threat to the whole group, the spotless apartment with no DNA, the 'fear of pain', and the necessity to completely conceal and destroy the body.

I know, I know it's fantastical, and I don't give the idea much credence myself. It just popped into my head after someone mentioned death occurring in the presence of adults and tigger's belief that she was ill.

Has such a speculative and off-the-wall theory been purported before? It is silly, I'm sure, but I can't get "What's he building in there?" out of my head and at the very least this version of events would cast the 9 in a less heinous light.

I don't think this is too far fetched at all, no. I sometimes think hoax, or something similar to what you describe, simply because they have a way of bringing people into the fold that I don't think they would be able to do unless they spun a story along these lines. I mean, speaking personally, no amount of money could persuade me to lie about a murder by a gang of paedophiles, but if I was convinced of something like the above I might be persuaded to maintain a facade. The likes of Gamble were also looking for an opportunity to make capital from the disappearance of a photogenic child; somehow the whole thing might have just snowballed into a hideous, convoluted scheme that cannot ever be untangled without a lot of reputational damage to some pretty serious players.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 27.05.14 22:35

Doug D wrote:

Seems to suggest this first text is lunchtime on 3

Other bit to throw into the mix is RM booked his flight back on 30 April, as per Sharoni's suggested hypothesis.

Doug D, thanks for the links. Wow, just wow !
The freezer mention is too much of a coincidence giving the timing, so yeah, maybe there is something to it.

Text - what text ?
Between who & who on lunchtime 3rd ?

aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale on 28.05.14 1:15

Accident on 1st May left alone (Mrs Fenn heard crying). Died evening 3rd May.

I think they were trying to get her home to say she had the accident there
but a head injury ? was a lot worse than they thought.

As for the fridge I have thought of fishing boat in Marina with Ice maker on board.

Don't forget a stored body doesn't have to be a whole one,
remember ("He cuts people up before breakfast")
Grande Finale

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 28.05.14 1:19

An upturned boat in shallow icy cold water will do too as temporary storage/hiding place.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by 1soapy on 28.05.14 2:49

Upturned boat in icy water.

Are you talking theory or practise?

Trying to put this into a realistic scenario in Portugal.

1soapy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 09.02.15 21:24

I keep struggling with the dates because IMHO Murat's return was no coincidence and quoting Dr. Roberts:
"Murat’s arrival in Praia da Luz on May 1st was prompted, so we are told, by his need to attend to business at short notice. But who made the ‘phone call to England, and what exactly was the nature of the business? (Property. O.k. Whose property?) Well Murat’s arrival on the scene had nothing whatever to do with Madeleine’s abduction on May 3rd. His intervention as translator was clearly after the event and Gerry McCann almost hadn’t heard of him before then. So the two events remain unconnected and the one cannot even begin to explain the other. But in the case of an ‘incident’ on Monday 30th there will have been 24 hours at least in which someone could have invited Robert Murat to lend assistance. That is not to say they did so, but merely to point up the greater feasibility of his coincidental return’s being associated, in some way, with an unforeseen eventuality on the Monday than the Thursday. "
http://madeleinemccann.org/blog/2014/04/20/dr-martin-roberts-2013/

That's why i can't make a theory with so much information and contradictions and lies!

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum