The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 13 Mm11

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 13 Mm11

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 13 Regist10

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 13 Empty Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by russiandoll 04.06.14 21:30

Tim [?] the British guy, said she may have been over- eager to help [ implication mistaken]  but the American guy listened to her voice and I am sure he said she became more of an actress... did I hear him correctly? 

Secretly recording JT.... I wonder what she thinks if this is the first she has heard of it?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 13 Empty Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by sofieellis 04.06.14 21:31

@phil_burton wrote:Well to us they've called her a liar, but why didn't they mention she'd already positively IDed another man - Murat - before positively IDing some else who looks nothing like Murat!

They have discredited her as a witness, but I agree that they should have mentioned her positively IDing RM.
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.06.14 21:31

@Shhh wrote:
@frost wrote:im not finding this comfortable viewing tbh , have they even got permission to show these photos of people that they had under surveillance  especially the ones of children they have taken if I was a parent and I was sat watching this and my childs picture came up I would be furious
Totally agree

it shows the lengths certain people went to... wish they could have narrated this without the visuals.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.06.14 21:32

I have just switched it off.   Went to a lot of trouble to receive this and it is such rubbish.   I didn't really expect anything more from Ch 5,  it such an almighty con, a programme about nothing except suggestion, misinformation and frankly downright lies.
I am just dismayed that people will watch this and believe the t*sh they show.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.06.14 21:33

enter stage left.... SMITHMAN. When will we hear that Tannerman was dropped by SY?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochosi 04.06.14 21:34

I'm trying to keep an open mind about where this is heading, but my nose is leading me to a manure-like smell...
Ochosi

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh 04.06.14 21:36

The ginger bloke is very bitter IMHOIMHO
Shhh

Activity : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 04.06.14 21:37

£700 lunches ? who the hell was he feeding the whole of Praia da Luz ?
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh 04.06.14 21:38

Wish my iPad would stop doing that ^^ sorry
Shhh

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 04.06.14 21:39

@sofieellis wrote:
@phil_burton wrote:Well to us they've called her a liar, but why didn't they mention she'd already positively IDed another man - Murat - before positively IDing some else who looks nothing like Murat!

They have discredited her as a witness, but I agree that they should have mentioned her positively IDing RM.
David Payne: “We know they didn’t do it. One of our party saw Madeleine being abducted. We were waiting for something to happen but didn't in our worst nightmare think it would be this."
 laughat 
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2150

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh 04.06.14 21:39

He's got a blue holdall
Shhh

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 04.06.14 21:43

@frost wrote:£700 lunches ? who the hell was he feeding the whole of Praia da Luz ?

Have you seen the price of sea bass over there?  big grin 
sharonl
sharonl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Activity : 10243

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 04.06.14 21:45

There are positives.

They said the the arguido status was dropped - not the McCanns cleared as is usual.   

I am also hopeful about Exxton - especially given the Times article.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 04.06.14 21:47

WHO was the posh ginger bloke that looked like Prince Harry ?
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh 04.06.14 21:49

@Harriet94 wrote:WHO was the posh ginger bloke that looked like Prince Harry ?
Tim nice but dim?
Shhh

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.06.14 21:50

@Harriet94 wrote:WHO was the posh ginger bloke that looked like Prince Harry ?

Tim Craig -Harvey, I think Tony posted about him earlier today.

btw did the American guy say that when listening to JT secret recording he found that the more she went on the more of an actress she became, or the more inaccurate ?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 04.06.14 21:52

@NickE wrote:
@sofieellis wrote:

David Payne: “We know they didn’t do it. One of our party saw Madeleine being abducted. We were waiting for something to happen but didn't in our worst nightmare think it would be this."
 laughat 

"We were waiting for something to happen but didn't in our worst nightmare think it would be this."    

WTF? They were "waiting for something to happen". Why?
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.06.14 21:55

That was said at the time the Mccanns were made arguidos.  I think that there have been misunderstandings about it in the past
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.06.14 21:55

Well I would be very grateful if someone could give me a precis of the programme, or at least their opinions of something learned that  may be of value.

I cannot sit and watch it,  it appears to be a conglomeration of reports and impressions from rather unsuitable and untrustworthy characters.

I might well have got it wrong, I am admittedly biased, and this is of course is imo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.06.14 21:56

and here is Smithman.... e fits hidden for 5 years....no explanation for why.... but

an invitation to phone Grange !  

TANNERMAN BINNED..... SMITHMAN OF VITAL SIGNIFICANCE.

So frustrating that we did not hear why

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochosi 04.06.14 21:57

Well for all that, I liked the final shot and message re undisclosed efits of (vital?) significance.
Ochosi

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh 04.06.14 21:57

Suppressed efits right at the end there???

I'm left slightly confused by the point of that program
Shhh

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Up 04.06.14 21:58

I've just wasted nearly 60 minutes of my life there. And the whole point of that programme was...?

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 04.06.14 21:58

@Shhh wrote:Suppressed efits right at the end there???

I'm left slightly confused by the point of that program

lol me too
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 04.06.14 21:58

The jist is Mr Halligen is a con and Grange are brilliant. The cost of the operation has been adjusted to £5million. Money well spent dont you think?

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum