The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 9 Mm11

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 9 Mm11

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 9 Regist10

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 9 Empty Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by Markus 2 27.05.14 13:41

But somehow I think that's not part of Channel 5's script

Yes they will miss that out.

Bought off, bullied he was responsible for the e- fit that the McCann's did not like, would not release but now is this useful  imformation  being used by  Redwood as they say going to turn out to be another completely different scenario, collectors ,gypsies and the rest I wonder.   That would let him off the hook a bit and the McCann's. Has a deal been done in that direction I wonder?
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 9 Empty Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by aiyoyo 27.05.14 13:44

Andrew77R wrote:I find it very interesting that this programme is being shown now. Not long after his release from prison.

Why not make the programme and show it when he first went to prison?

Because he wasnt available to talk then, and now he is desperately in need of money.
Money must change hands. Question is who approached who.
If he approached Channel 5 his bargaining power is lesser than if they approached him and if the price is right.

Team Mccann pre-empting something...

They want the world to know what a lying, conniving, all round bad conman he really is before he talks himself.

As i said before on my post a few pages back, i am very interested on further interviews this Halligen chap will be doing and what he will be saying.

Where there is money on offer then he will be spilling the beans further down the line.

IMO he know's a lot.

Which again IMO opinion is bad news for Team Mccann hence the release of this programme to discredit him as much as possible.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.05.14 13:48

@Markus 2 wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@Gillyspot wrote:What were McCanns' "crack" detectives Edgar & Cowley doing then with the information from Halligen / Exton's investigations ? Will we have a followup program (or 2 if you include Metado3)?

BTW - How can the McCanns' have been "conned" if SY are following information gleaned from Exton's work?  

Let's wait and see what so-called 'information' from Halligen/Exton its is that Grange are supposed to be using - in what looks like another controlled disinformation exercise 

Food for thought IMO
Exactly!
In fact, it seems Halligen was the only one who did some real investigative work.
If he was conning them why did they not sue him for a refund?

But Johan Selle, Director of Virginia-based company iJet, told the Mail on Sunday (late 2009) that:

1. Halligen hired him to receive telephone calls on the McCanns' so-called 'Investigation HotLine'

2. Neither Halligen nor Kennedy nor anyone else from the McCann Team showed the slightest bit of interest in following them up, and

3. iJet never got paid for their work.

I wonder how much of that will be shown in the programme?   

I suspect not at all.  
The programme will portray him as a true villain who cons big corporations and helpless Kate.
A fallen-from-grace man is easy target and zero risk of being libelled especially if he'd accepted a fee for telling his story.

Going just by the title it's a given they will do a hatchet job on him.  His story will be twisted to portray poor vulnerable McCanns conned by an unsavory character who'd no qualm fleecing Madeleine's money.  

I would not be surprised , bought off , bullied , he wont make much money from it I would nt think not the type of money he is used to imo

He would be grateful for any sum that comes his way. Beggar can't be chooser.
He could not have anything on the McCanns or you'd think he would pen a tell-all book and that will be a nice little earner far better than interviews .
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 27.05.14 13:53

It strikes me that, if TM were receiving all this high-level support from a variety of sources, I'm sure someone in those shadows would have known exactly what Halligen was, and what he was not.

Perhaps he suited the required job description perfectly.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.05.14 14:01

@aiyoyo wrote:He could not have anything on the McCanns or you'd think he would pen a tell-all book and that will be a nice little earner far better than interviews .
Maybe that is what he intends to do and more once the dust has settled a bit now he just been released from prison.

Playing a waiting game to hit the Jackpot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 27.05.14 14:11

If he is that much of a con man he can be easily bought off to say information being used by Redwood is in connection with either tractor man or one of the others, don't think he is going to be giving any clues   pointing to the McCann's being guilty.jmo but we shall see
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.05.14 14:21

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Markus 2 wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
I suspect not at all.  

The programme will portray him as a true villain who cons big corporations and helpless Kate. A fallen-from-grace man is easy target and zero risk of being libelled especially if he'd accepted a fee for telling his story. Going just by the title it's a given they will do a hatchet job on him.  His story will be twisted to portray poor vulnerable McCanns conned by an unsavoury character who'd no qualm fleecing Madeleine's money.
I would not be surprised, bought off, bullied, he won't make much money from it, I wouldn't think - not the type of money he is used to imo
But at the same time, aiyoyo, according to what we've read today, we will be treated to the programme-makers telling us that the Met's finest are relying heavily on evidence collected by Kevin Halligen. Villain to hero?

It was not collected by him, but by Exton ( sub-contracted by Halligen ) who was not paid for his efforts. All the more reason to portray him as an unscrupulous man devoid of conscience that he not only fleeced Madeleine's Fund but did not pay associates he appointed, instead squandering Madeleine's money on a luxurious lifestyle. It will be programme painting him blacker than black, a true villian and the victims he left in his wake story.

The bit I am really waiting for, given your suggestion that Halligen is 'a true villain who cons big corporations', and given Clarence Mitchell's flat assertion on the record that Brian Kennedy and all the Directors of Madeleine's Fund did 'due diligence' before appointing Exton and Halligen, is the part of the programme where...

a robust investigative journalist interviews Brian Kennedy and some of Directors and challenges them with a hostile question about what precise 'due dilignce' they did, what checks they carried out etc., to make sure that half a million quid of the money they had gained from a generous British public was not being squandered on a serial fraudster and criminal.

But somehow I think that's not part of Channel 5's script

Not a chance in hell that will be in the script.
Guessing it will start by brief commentary on history of all his con jobs then centre on McCanns as his victims....
In a nutshell, this programme will be all about victimisation of the McCanns.
Their gross negligence to screen him won't be mentioned.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.05.14 14:30

@Lance De Boils wrote:I can't say I'm expecting much from this programme in terms of anything new about the McCann case.

My guess is that if he made any 'audacious claims' about any of the T9 or the private 'investigation', then heavy editing would ensure we don't get to see those bits. Any criticism of the parents would be brushed off as being symptomatic of his 'Walter Mitty'-type personality. This guy is as fraudster. Of that I have no doubt. Having said that, I would love to have a little chat with him myself. He must have a lot of interesting stories to tell, including about his briefings with Team McCann. (Sorting the wheat from the chaff wouldn't be easy though, I'm sure.) I just don't think we'll get anything much on that subject in the programme. (I hope I am wrong.)

I'm supposing that the 'audacious claims' referred to are more to do with his bullshitting about his background. I am very interested to learn more about how he got away with what he did - especially considering the circles he mixed in. Who facilitated his rise into intelligence circles? What does this say about the competence of those security and intelligence big wigs who were taken in by him? That is one of the aspects I am most interested in about this Halligen character. Somebody must have given him a foot up. Who opened that very first door for him?

Have you ever seen the film "Burn After Reading"? I think it sums up the climate of distrust and paranoia that leads to this kind of shonky decision making very well indeed.

Maybe we should try to get him to spill any beans he might be hoarding?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 27.05.14 14:43

As regards spilling of beans, think of Henri Exon. Maybe Justine McGuinness too?

Btw, what is 'shonky'? Sounds like an elephant singing in the shower...     big grin
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2815

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 27.05.14 14:51

[size=40]Madeleine McCann private eye breaks his silence on the hunt in a new Channel 5 documentary[/size]

THE private investigator behind the 2008 operation to find Madeleine McCann will speak for the first time about his search for the youngster.

By: John Chapman
Published: Tue, May 27, 2014

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 9 23n23maddie-478406The new documentary will air next week on Channel 5[PA]

Kevin Halligen will break his silence in an exclusive Channel 5 interview for a documentary, The McCanns And The Conman.

The 53-year-old set up Operation Omega after being commissioned by parents Kate and Gerry McCann to find Maddy, who vanished at the age of three while on holiday in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007.

Halligan, a Surrey-based Irishman, promised to use his MI5, MI6 and CIA “contacts” to try to track down the girl.

The security consultant signed a six-figure contract – but questions were later raised over exactly how the money was spent.

Now Halligen, who also claimed to have FBI and White House connections, has agreed to tell his side of the story.

This is the extraordinary story of one man’s audacious claims, and how he fooled the intelligence community
Emma Westcott, of Channel 5

The documentary, due to be screened next week, reads like the plot of a spy movie.

It is an extraordinary tale of covert surveillance, sting operations and the bugging of a key witness through the twists and turns of the hunt for a man who was then a prime suspect, code-named “George”.

Halligen’s final report is said to contain significant leads that now form part of the current Scotland Yard investigation, including the crucial e-fits based on the so-called “Smith sighting”, which was aired on Crimewatch last October.

But it transpired that Halligen was an audacious conman, who led people into believing he was a spy.

He was arrested in 2009 and jailed in the US for defrauding an unrelated client on a previous kidnap and ransom case.

He has recently been released from prison.

Channel 5’s Emma Westcott said: “This is the extraordinary story of one man’s audacious claims, and how he fooled the intelligence community.”

• The McCanns And The Conman, Channel 5, June 4, 9pm.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/478406/Madeleine-McCann-Private-eye-to-break-silence-on-hunt
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2150

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 27.05.14 15:09

I will be suprised if this program shows the mccanns in a bad light.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 27.05.14 16:07

The documentary, due to be screened next week, reads like the plot of a spy movie.
It is an extraordinary tale of covert surveillance, sting operations and the bugging of a key witness through the twists and turns of the hunt for a man who was then a prime suspect, code-named “George”.

Halligen’s final report is said to contain significant leads that now form part of the current Scotland Yard investigation, including the crucial e-fits based on the so-called “Smith sighting”, which was aired on Crimewatch last October.

Would that mean way back and there were only two suspects in the early stages,  prime suspects, Murat and Mcann
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 9 Empty Pat Browns latest on Halligen

Post by Guest 27.05.14 16:18

TUESDAY, MAY 27, 2014

The McCanns and the Magician Trick of Misdirection

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 9 Look+for+Maddie
[size][color]

We have a new documentary, The McCanns and the Conman(read: another criminal gets paid by the media to lie to the public) airing June 4 on Channel 5 in the UK.  It appears to be about Kevin Halligen's "abuse" of the McCanns and their fund, how he lived the highlife on money designated to find their daughter. The twist in this show is this; although the conman was ripping off the McCanns, he inadvertently did some good work, identifying the man the Smith's saw as the abductor (yeah, like the PJ hadn't already done that) and getting the Smiths to give a description that ended up as the now publicized e-fits, and somehow getting the Smiths to retract the statement that the guy was Gerry McCann (oh, wait, no, that won't be explained that way). Scotland Yard is said be basing their investigative strategy on Halligen's leads on this man (who, of course, is not Gerry).

I am sure we are going to hear in this program about how the emotionally fragile McCanns were taken advantage of by this snake oil salesman....blah, blah, blah....something that seems to happen a lot to the McCanns  (considering they also hired the Metodo 3). But, one question I am sure they are not really going to address in this documentary is why the McCanns chose this crook; why they needed a man who claimed to be a superspy and not someone with proven skills in investigating missing children's cases, perhaps a profiler or PI or an agency with solid recommendations from missing children's organizations who would charge only 1/10 of the price Halligen got, something they should clearly have kept in mind since they were supposedly using the donations of well-meaning people; they had a responsibility to use the money wisely and honorably. Also, regardless of their own theories of what happened to Madeleine, parents of missing children usually put their trust in seasoned professionals, experts who really know how the abduction of children works, who took look for, and where. But, no, the McCanns chose whack jobs, flamboyant showman who seemed to have no prior experience for the job at all. How badly did the McCanns really want to find their missing daughter?

So, yeah, why Halligen? And Metodo 3? Why them? Why not a sound, reputable fellow that would properly conduct his investigation?

I would say it is because the McCanns did not want any investigator who would focus on Praia da Luz and the evidence. Like Scotland Yard, I believe the Number One requirement for the person they hired would be 1) accepting the "fact" Maddie had been abducted, and 2) accepting the "fact" that Maddie was not abducted by a local Praia da Luz sex predator.

I believe the most important part of what appears to be a faux investigation by the McCanns is that the private detectives make the hunt a worldwide one, not one local to Praia da Luz, that all searches for Maddie be directed far away from the town and environs. Through this worldwide search into international sex rings and children stolen for adoption, the concept of what might have happened to Madeleine would become something all people fear might happen to their own children and that what happened to the McCanns had nothing to really do with the neglect of their children, their possible use of medication, the apparent death of a child in their apartment, and anything else that occurred in Praia da Luz on May 3rd, 2007. In other words, LQOK AWAY! LQOK AWAY!

Misdirection is a common magician's trick. Fool people into not paying attention to what is really happening. In this case, make people look everywhere in the world for Maddie, everywhere but where she really is and where things really occurred, look for a live child in every country money can be sent in to the fund from instead of looking for a child buried quickly on Portuguese ground. I think this is the misdirection the McCanns have been involved with for seven years.

Hence, you can't hire an investigator who is going to focus on the evidence because doing so will only accomplish one of two things: that he will be focusing in on Praia da Luz and the Tapas 9 or he will at least be focusing in on Praia da Luz and a local sex predator Neither of those scenarios keep the money coming in for the "search" fund and both of them narrow the focus down to the night of May 3 and what happened right there in town.

For the McCann's objective, an ethically challenged PI was needed...to LQOK the other way. Finding such jokers is not difficult. There is a lot of money, endless money, to be made in looking the wrong direction because this is one way to assure an investigation can go on for years and years. For that matter, looking in all the wrong places keeps the fund going for years and years as well.

I think the title of this new documentary should have simply been called "The Con Artists."

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

May 27 2014[/color][/size]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 27.05.14 16:38

[color:5ee5=000000] George Brooks, an ex-pat from Liverpool, claims to have seen a suspicious couple carrying a child, near Lagos marina, 7/8 hours after Madeleine had been reported missing. For reasons unknown, in all early media reports he is referred to as 'George Burke'. Despite the claims of many of these reports, it appears that Mr Brooks never made an official statement to the Portuguese police.

2) Meanwhile, a friend of Kate McCann's aunt and uncle has a friend that claims to have had a strong vision that Madeleine was on a boat with a man in the marina in Lagos...

[color:5ee5=000000]Detectives also failed to question George Brooks, 61, from Liverpool, who reported seeing a couple carrying a child near the local marina only hours after Madeleine vanished.

A friend of the McCanns, of Rothley, Leicestershire, said last night: 'The way the Policia Judiciaria dismissed a lot of the leads is astonishing. At the moment Kate and Gerry are concentrating on the Belgium sighting, as it was the most recent.'

Is there a photo of this guy
76 A George Brooks saw a couple at 5:55 on the morning of May 4th on his way between Lagos and Praia da Luz
77 The man was carrying a child
78 At this time the McCanns had left the apartment and were somewhere in the vicinity of Praia da Luz
79 They had left the apartment around 5:00 when the police and all search groups had left the area
80 They were never asked where exactly they had gone
81 Kate claimed in her book they "resumed" their search that early morning although they never went searching the night before....
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 27.05.14 17:49

A friend of the McCanns, of Rothley, Leicestershire, said last night: 'The way the Policia Judiciaria dismissed a lot of the leads is astonishing At the moment Kate and Gerry are concentrating on the Belgium sighting. Hmm.
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 27.05.14 18:05

Bet they had to run this halligen doc past the mccanns first
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 27.05.14 18:07

The hard copy of the Daily Star article "Maddie fake spy 'will crack case' has the picture of Tannerman and the caption says "APPEAL: Artist's impression of suspect in the disappearance".  The article also says "Madeleine's doctor parents Kate, 46, and Gerry, 45, were understood to be considering suing Halligen over his Operation Omega probe into their daughter's disappearance". Five years after they handed over a reported £500,000 they are STILL considering suing him, if they were going to sue they would have done it when it was discovered he was a conman.

I think the programme is going to side with the McCann's, I wouldn't be surprised if the McCann's had a hand in the making of this documentary.
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.05.14 18:41

@Markus 2 wrote:
2) Meanwhile, a friend of Kate McCann's aunt and uncle has a friend that claims to have had a strong vision that Madeleine was on a boat with a man in the marina in Lagos...[/size][/font][/color][/size]

True story. Last night I had a dream (I have lots of dreams about this case) that Madeleine's body is buried on the beach. In Donegal. Who do I call with this "evidence"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 27.05.14 19:12

@Dr What wrote:It strikes me that, if TM were receiving all this high-level support from a variety of sources, I'm sure someone in those shadows would have known exactly what Halligen was, and what he was not. Perhaps he suited the required job description perfectly.
Here are some pointers.

First, though, an extract from my summary bio of Kevin Halligen from page 1 of this thread:

2000 29 February - His later friend and partner Henri Herman Exton, QPM Grade 7, Ministry of Defence, is awarded the O.B.E.

Approx 1998-2003 (Aged late 30s) – Employed at Cap Gemini and Ernst & Young (the two firms merged during this time, where he’ advised clients in the Aerospace and Defence sectors, Ministry of Defence and government on ‘Business and Contracting Strategy’.

2002 September – Shirin Trachiotis (later girlfriend) was working on a Sigma Systems Research project; she is also a Member of National Board of Medical Examiners, PALS, ACLS certified. She is an ‘attending physician’ with the emergency medicine group at the Holy Cross Hospital (Silver Spring, Maryland). Her husband at the time was Gregory D. Trachiotis, Associate Professor of Surgery at the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, and later Professor of Surgery and Chief of Cardiac Surgery at the Washington, DC, Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Chief of Thoracic Surgery at the George Washington Medical Center.

2003 February (Aged 41) – Appointed Director at the Inkerman Group by Sir John Walker and the rest of board Sir John Walker later says he regretted appointing Halligen. He becomes Chief Executive Officer of Inkerman Global and Executive Technical Director of The Inkerman Group. The announcement says that “Kevin will focus on technology-centric issues and his prime task will be to roll out and deliver the revolutionary Minerva Programme, which addresses all facets of the multi-layered threat faced by Industry and Government in the post-September 11 era”.

2005 19 January (Aged 43) Domain name RedDefence.com registered by Halligen and his friend Tim Craig-Harvey; the administrative address is given as 1 Cornhill, London

2005 (Aged 43) - Red Defence International formed: registered at Flat 2, 113A Jermyn Street, London SW1Y 6HJ

2005 or 2006 (Aged 44) - Obtained the contract to work for Trafigura in which he promised to free two captive Trafigura staff in Ivory Coast, after allegations they had dumped toxic waste there, injuring or even killing many Africans in the process. Halligen was unsuccessful in his mission. Trafigura were represented by leading libel firm Carter-Ruck.

2007 - Halligen apparently describing himself as LLP/Attorney, working for Patton Boggs

2007 3 May (Aged 45) – Madeleine reported missing

2007 – Forms Oakley International

2007 June & July – Pays $1,000 (approx. £625) by way of donation to John Unger, a Democrat representing the 16th District in the West Virginia Senate. Unger had planned to fight for the Congressional seat of West Virginia, but changed his mind.

UNQUOTE

From the above, we see these connections:

1. By 2007, if not well before, Halligen has teamed up with Henri Herman Exton, who got a Queen's Defence Medal for working in the Ministry of Defence. We also know from articles about Halligen and Exton, published by Mark Hollingsworth in 2009, that Exton was sacked from MI5 because he stole from an airport shop. Therefore Halligen may have been known by others ,such as exton, who clearly worked for MI5  - state security.

2. Similarly, from approx 1998-2003, Halligen worked for Cap Gemini and Ernst & Young on defence contract matters - again, a likely connection with MI5 or MI6 and other intelligence contacts.

3. In 2005, Halligen registered Red Defence International, a security services consultancy - once again an intelligence service contact.

4. By late 2005 (if not earlier), Halligen was already working on the highly controversial and lucrative (for him) Trafigura contract (indeed he might have formed Red Defence for that purpose). Once again, he is likely to have had intelligence and state security contracts.

5. Trafigura's reputation managers were Carter-Ruck. One of Carter-Ruck's solicitor partners is Isobel Martorell, formerly Hudson. Her husband hails from Barcelona. There is an obvious connection with the dodgy firm of detectives used by the McCanns, Metodo 3, who are also based in Barcelona. Obvious connections for Halligen in all of that.  

6. Then if we look at the McCann Team in 2007, the five main players then, and since, have been: 1. Dr Gerald McCann 2. Dr Kate McCann 3. Clarence Mitchell 4. Brian Kennedy 5. Edward Smethurst, Freemason). Could one of those have known and recommended Halligen. Clarence Mitchell has been suggested more than once as being on of the top employees of MI5, an assessment that matches his career since leaving the BBC. If so, that would be another intelligence/security services contact. Brian Kennedy was extremely quick off the mark in appointing Metodo 3 - within days of first offering to help the McCanns, if the account of their first meeting in Kate McCann's 'madeleine' is accurate. Was Halligen already known to Kennedy?

7. The first person Brian Kennedy appointed to help him in England was Gary Hagland, a man who had worked for Hong Kong Police military intelligence and clearly had intelligence contacts; Hagland said himself that he had 'an old friend in MI6'. Another intelligence/security services contact.

A reasonable assessment of all of the above was that Kevin Halligen would be well known in the intelligence/secret service community and be known by the state security services, MI5 and maybe MI6.

Another point to consider, finally, is that Halligen and Exton's company 'Oakley International', once wholly falsely described by 'a source close to the McCanns' as 'the big boys of international private detection', was founded only AFTER Madeleine was reported missing; in June 2007 IIRC. 

It raises the question of whether Oakley might even have been formed with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in mind.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23897

Back to top Go down

Post by Varriott 27.05.14 19:42

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Markus 2 wrote:
2) Meanwhile, a friend of Kate McCann's aunt and uncle has a friend that claims to have had a strong vision that Madeleine was on a boat with a man in the marina in Lagos...[/size][/font][/color][/size]

True story. Last night I had a dream (I have lots of dreams about this case) that Madeleine's body is buried on the beach. In Donegal. Who do I call with this "evidence"?

Your shrink.
Varriott
Varriott

Activity : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.05.14 20:07

@Varriott wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Your shrink.

big grin 

The leakings of my subconscious mind must be at least as valid as the claims of a whole load of psychics and other assorted fruitloops whose claims were taken seriously by TM.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Varriott 27.05.14 20:13

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Varriott wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Your shrink.

big grin 

The leakings of my subconscious mind must be at least as valid as the claims of a whole load of psychics and other assorted fruitloops whose claims were taken seriously by TM.

Indeed.  Maybe SY can start a dig in Ireland.
Varriott
Varriott

Activity : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 27.05.14 20:16

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 9 _44612594_boxes_pa226b

Which box then Clay?
Doug D

Activity : 4822

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 27.05.14 20:52

@Doug D wrote:Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 9 _44612594_boxes_pa226b

Which box then Clay?
I would think that going by the photo below, I should perhaps be put in the 'NUTTY' box.

But I rather think they would be more inclined to put me in the 'NASTY' box:

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN' - Page 9 Imgp0710

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23897

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 27.05.14 20:58

laughat
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2815

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum