The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate's Mates

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate's Mates

Post by tigger on 24.05.14 11:07

@ lj:  I know you asked for it, perhaps not in this topic, but here are the comments from the creche workers in Amsterdam.

There's also a topic about two new photographs of Gerry doing some parenting in the creche. If you type Amsterdam in the search box, you'll find it.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9280-controversy-about-amsterdam-stay?highlight=amsterdam

Part of the translation from above link: from a creche worker.

I believe that she had no work here. But I'm not absolutely sure. It's so many years ago.
As far as Maddy is concerned I remember her as a quiet girl who was rather sad from time to time, but that is not so strange at that age. On the whole she was always easily soothed if you came to sit by her or if you got some toys or a little book and sat next to her. But I do know of plenty of kids who are perfectly happy in the creche and terrorise home life.
Kate came - for me - always over as very stressed and I suspected even then that she had Post Natal depression.
She could come in with an icy look and would barely react to the group, other parents or us.
As is she wasn't really there (Hence the suspected depression)
[/size]Sometimes her interaction with Maddy was very noticable. She certainly made the expression 'dumping your kid in the creche' come to life. Just Hello and Goodbye.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 24.05.14 11:40

Just been told the link doesn't work so here is the gist of the above link re Amsterdam creche: bolded is my translation.

quote:
Kate mccann stated in her boek in chapter two, she did not work while they were staying in amsterdam and had madeleine compleet for her own.

The statement on a dutch horse forum say something else, this person herself is never asked to state anything to the police. She thinks older colleges(colleagues) would maybe asked some questions. Copy of this messages and translation see below.

poster fluffyfox

Ik heb maddy en haar ouders leren kennen toen zij voor werk naar Nederland kwamen. (Arts in VU ziekenhuis)
I became acquiainted with Maddy and her parents when they came to work in the Netherlands (Free University Hospital)
Maddy kwam bij mij op de crèche als klein baby'tje.
Maddy came to my creche when she was still a little baby. (rem. she'd have been just about 8 months)
Vanaf dag 1 was er iets met haar ouders waar ons hele team de kriebels van kreeg.
From Day one the parents behaved in a way which gave us the heeby-jeebies. (as I said before, anxious and annoyed)
Vlak na de geboorte van de tweeling zijn ze vrij onverwachts vertrokken.

Very soon after the birth of the twins they left quite unexpectedly. ( we know the twins were born in the UK, but as I said before leaving a whole month before fellowship ends is very strange).
Toen de vermissing in het nieuws kwam schrok ik me rot.
When the news of the abduction came on the news I was shocked to the core.
Ik ben ervan overtuigd dat de ouders absoluut niet onschuldig zijn en gezien hun achtergrond is een ongeluk bij/tijdens drogeren zeker niet uitgesloten. Hoeveel fouten worden er niet gemaakt door ervaren mensen.....
I am convinced that the parents are not innocent and taking their background into account and accident from/during administering of drug is definitely not excluded. A lot of mistakes are made by experienced people......
Ik hoop dat er ooit duidelijkheid komt en het recht zal zegevieren voor die kleine meid.
I hope that there will be clarification and that justice will win out for the little girl.

Dd 22-10-12 22:47

Translation:

I know maddy and her parents when they came to Netherlands for work. (Doctor in VU hospital)
Maddy came to me as a little baby on the nursery.
From day 1 there was something with her parents where our entire team the jitters of got.
Just after the birth of the twins they are quite unexpectedly left.
When the loss came in the news I was shocked me rotten.
I am convinced that the parents are absolutely not innocent and given their background is a accident at/during drugging certainly not excluded. How many errors are not made by experienced people. ....
I hope that there is clarity and the right will triumph ever for that little girl.

Geloof idd dat zij geen werk had hier nee. Maar weet dat niet helemaal zeker meer. Het is alweer zoveel jaar geleden.
Wat betreft maddy herinner ik me haar als rustig meisje wat wel af en toe verdriet had, maar dat is niet gek op die leeftijd. Opzich was ze altijd zo weer op haar gemakje als je haar even bij je nam of samen ging zitten met wat speelgoed of een boekje. Maar ik ken genoeg kids die op de crèche zich prima vermaken en thuis de boel terroriseren.
Kate kwam op mij wel altijd heel gestressed over en ik vermoede toen al dat ze een PN depressie had oid.
Ze kon met een ijzige blik binnenkomen en amper reageren op de groep, andere ouders of ons.
Alsof ze er niet helemaal bij was ofzo. (Vandaar vermoeden tot depressie)
Soms was haar interactie met maddy ook gewoon opvallend. Zij heeft de uitdrukking "je kind dumpen op de crèche" echt levend gemaakt. Kwestie van hallo en doei....

I believe that she had no work here. But I'm not absolutely sure. It's so many years ago.
As far as Maddy is concerned I remember her as a quiet girl who was rather sad from time to time, but that is not so strange at that age. On the whole she was always easily soothed if you came to sit by her or if you got some toys or a little book and sat next to her. But I do know of plenty of kids who are perfectly happy in the creche and terrorise  home life.
Kate came - for me - always over as very stressed and I suspected even then that she had Post Natal depression.
She could come in with an icy look and would barely react to the group, other parents or us.
As if she wasn't really there (Hence the suspected depression)
Sometimes her interaction with Maddy was very noticable. She certainly made the expression 'dumping your kid in the creche' come to life. Just Hello and Goodbye.

dd 25-10-12 23:25

translation:

Faith idd that they do not work here had no. But know that not quite sure anymore. It's been so many years ago.
As far as maddy I remember her as quiet girl what had grief now and then, but that's not mad at that age. She was always so look back on her time with you if you took her here or together sat down with some toys or a booklet. But I know enough kids that the crèche be entertained and terrorize the whole thing at home.
Kate came on I now always very stressed about it and I suspected even then that they had a PN depression oid.
She could enter with an icy look and barely reacting to the group, other parents or us.
As if they were not entirely at was or something. (Hence suspicion of depression)
Sometimes it was her interaction with maddy also just striking. It has the phrase "dump your child on the crèche" really quickened. Issue of Hello and bye ....

Link to page on forum where those messages are:

http://www.bokt.nl/forums/viewtopic.php?f=135&t=1609862&&start=150

[b]The other remarks are simply to ask if she's been questioned by the police and she says no, also it's now so many years ago. One remark is simply how stunned the other poster must have been to see that beautiful face all over the news.[b]

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 24.05.14 11:41

missbeetle wrote:" />

Strong family resemblance...

How interesting. I tried a little photoshopping on my laptop... if you copy the hat and the hair and place it on top of Sean's headshot... it could almost be the same person (not quite the same person... but so so so similar....)

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.05.14 11:55

Mirage wrote:wicksy and missbeetle, I'm wondering if have you stumbled on a year or more's discrepancy in the given d.o.b of the twins between the book and the statements of these women?

I'm afraid I don't have KH1 with me at the moment but I certainly recall reading the IVF treatment in Amsterdam and 2004 sounds about right date-wise from memory. Can anyone shed further light here as this is clearly of importance?

The confused dates are interesting, certainly.

Does anyone know, incidentally whether it is scientifically possible for M and S and A to have been actually from the same batch of ivf thus making them technically twins/triplets than bro and sis? I am not sure what the implications of that could be. Also there was a photo of Madeleine put onto Gerry's blogs which seems to show M and another similar looking child. Could there have even been another 'twin' born with Madeleine. There is a  strange picture of Madeleine with her mother and a child who could pass for a male twin which can be seen on Pamalam's website in the Kate McCann photos section. If you click on this link:

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/KATE_MCCANN.htm

Then scroll down about four fifths of the way down the page and look at the left column of photos. The hammock photo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.05.14 12:06

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/_m/maddy_%20(5).jpg

Millie, I can't find the photo on your link but here it is.

Another strange one, the girl at the front does not appear to be Madeleine and I don't know how the boy in the hammock can sit like that without being tipped out!

Back to top Go down

Paying respects

Post by BigRon on 24.05.14 12:07

I always thought the grandparents & Aunt from Canada(?!) being told to get to Portugal immediately smacked of them having to fly over to pay their respects to a deceased Madeleine. I am not a religious person but I think it is important to those of the Catholic faith to spend time with the body of a dead loved one?

After all, if Madeleine had truly just 'vanished'/'been abducted' then she could re-appear at any moment - leaving these visits pointless. All seems part of the orchestration of the whole media circus & abduction show. They knew Madeleine was never going to be discovered and were using the language of planning for many anniversaries of her disappearance to come from a very early stage. Hence why it was safe for the friends/family to plan for a holiday in Portugal - it was never going to be cut short by Maddie's reappearance.

All in my opinion, of course.

BigRon

Back to top Go down

Spooky hammock photo...

Post by missbeetle on 24.05.14 12:10

" />

This picture gives me the willies...

The brown-haired child looks pasted in.

Any ideas on the provenance of this photo?
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.05.14 12:17

Yes, there is no way that boy could sit in the hammock like that.

There is no way that girl is MBM either..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.05.14 12:21

Andrew77R wrote:

Yes, there is no way that boy could sit in the hammock like that.

There is no way that girl is MBM either..

Do you think they are twins?

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 24.05.14 12:22

canada12 wrote:

How interesting. I tried a little photoshopping on my laptop... if you copy the hat and the hair and place it on top of Sean's headshot... it could almost be the same person (not quite the same person... but so so so similar....)

Here we are. I've figured out how to share photos! (found an old Photobucket account from the 3A's days!)

Admittedly not an exact match, but so close it's kind of interesting...

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.05.14 12:23

MILLIE wrote:
Do you think they are twins?
Didn't think of that..

Not sure. Look the same age anyway.,.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.05.14 12:24

If you mean the twins (S & A) it doesn't look like them.

I'm puzzled by the Zuma Press stamp on it. This is an international news agency - why would it have the copyright of a private family photo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.05.14 12:30

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:If you mean the twins (S & A) it doesn't look like them.

I'm puzzled by the Zuma Press stamp on it. This is an international news agency - why would it have the copyright of a private family photo?

Also I think you also have to be a press member to log in to Zuma. How very odd.

Back to top Go down

Familiar family...

Post by missbeetle on 24.05.14 12:31

" />

" />

" />

" />

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 24.05.14 12:33

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:If you mean the twins (S & A) it doesn't look like them.

I remember when this photo first appeared and it was considered strange back then! Nobody seemed to have any idea of its genesis or how it made it into Zumapress files, or where it had come from, or even what it was supposed to show, other than the supposition that the lady in the hammock was Kate and the child in the foreground was Madeleine.

Agree that the child in the hammock looks shopped in. Or else he's standing behind it and his legs have been shopped out.

For me, this looks like the kind of game we played in my recent Photoshop course, where we took a lot of diverse elements and plopped them into a picture, just to practise copying and pasting and experimenting with what the program could do.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.05.14 12:38

Canada12, can you overlay the two children's faces in the hammock picture like you did with the others please? The  dimensions should be different due to distance if the child at the rear is genuinely there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 24.05.14 12:51

canada12 wrote:
canada12 wrote:

Here we are. I've figured out how to share photos! (found an old Photobucket account from the 3A's days!)

Admittedly not an exact match, but so close it's kind of interesting...

Is it clones they are covering up?

Back to top Go down

Post by wilbeth on 24.05.14 13:00

Could the odd photos that have been tampered with for no obvious reason - could they (the McCanns or someone involved)  just have been practicing the technique for photo's that did need altering and they have accidently / deliberatly surfaced by another party - I can't understand why pics that seem to have no relevance keep appearing?

wilbeth

Back to top Go down

Another Zuma picture...

Post by missbeetle on 24.05.14 13:00

MILLIE wrote:

Also I think you also have to be a press member to log in to Zuma. How very odd.

" />

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 24.05.14 13:09

MILLIE wrote:Canada12, can you overlay the two children's faces in the hammock picture like you did with the others please? The  dimensions should be different due to distance if the child at the rear is genuinely there!

Like this?

Sorry about the quality... the original has bad resolution so I can't really make it work any better than this.

ETA I had to increase the size of the child in the background in order to make the two children's heads the same size.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.05.14 13:15

canada12 wrote:
MILLIE wrote:Canada12, can you overlay the two children's faces in the hammock picture like you did with the others please? The  dimensions should be different due to distance if the child at the rear is genuinely there!

Like this?

Sorry about the quality... the original has bad resolution so I can't really make it work any better than this.

ETA I had to increase the size of the child in the background in order to make the two children's heads the same size.
Exactly so! Thanks Canada12.  winkwink

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 24.05.14 13:16

MILLIE wrote:
canada12 wrote:

Like this?

Could be the same child in the foreground and background, couldn't it. Just with different hair?

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.05.14 13:17

canada12 wrote:
MILLIE wrote:
canada12 wrote:

Like this?

Could be the same child in the foreground and background, couldn't it. Just with different hair?
It's the size that is the problem. The heads should be different sizes according to the persepctive and distance etc.

Back to top Go down

Hammock laddie...

Post by missbeetle on 24.05.14 13:19

A young Gerry perhaps?

" />

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.05.14 13:24

Fair enough Canada12, I just reread your other post where you explain you had to increase the size of the other head. They still sure do look alike to me.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum