The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

the group

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the group

Post by hustling01 on 19.05.14 0:58

Hi all. What evidence do the cops have that rules out the parents and tapas 7 in maddies disappearance? Maddie was last seen at 5 or 6 so there was time to get hide her and come up with a story. They were the last to see her and the police found blood that matched several markers for maddie but not conclusive and dog scent again not conclusive and the odd very suspicious behavior since and changing of stories and yet the police thinks the butler did it. The police have had many suspects all come and go and yet the only constant is the group and parents but they have been ruled out and i don't know why?

hustling01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the group

Post by Watching on 19.05.14 5:02

@hustling01 wrote: The police have had many suspects all come and go and yet the only constant is the group and parents but they have been ruled out and i don't know why?

Guess we'll have to wait for another Redwood Revelation!

Watching

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 19.05.14 7:17

@hustling01 wrote:Hi all. What evidence do the cops have that rules out the parents and tapas 7 in maddies disappearance? Maddie was last seen at 5 or 6 so there was time to get hide her and come up with a story. They were the last to see her and the police found blood that matched several markers for maddie but not conclusive and dog scent again not conclusive and the odd very suspicious behavior since and changing of stories and yet the police thinks the butler did it. The police have had many suspects all come and go and yet the only constant is the group and parents but they have been ruled out and i don't know why?

1. Because GM and KM said so
2. Because GM and KM are respectable upwardly mobile doctors
3. Because GM makes out he has friends in high places

I don`t know either

But its one question SY will have to answer if they whitewash the Mcs.

btw - there is a special thread for newbies questions.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8363-new-members-please-put-your-questions-on-this-thread
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching on 19.05.14 10:23

Re: Clear something up for me.
  Clay Regazzoni Today at 9:31 am

Watching wrote:
Could you clear something up for me please?  Why have you started two threads with basically the same question?

Normally when this happens it is an attempt at "bumping" ie. trying to force another, more sensitive thread off the front page, or at least further down it. A message board trick as old as, well, message boards.

-------------

Clay, tried to respond on the thread 'clear something up for me' but it is now locked.

Thank you for the explanation as to the question I posed hustling 01  

I live and learn!

Watching

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum