The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION

Post by Constablekid on 17.05.14 13:16

Another question - Did Kate and Gerry delete mobile phone data before the police arrived?

Constablekid

Back to top Go down

shameless

Post by angusallan on 17.05.14 15:03

@Constablekid wrote:Another question - Did Kate and Gerry delete mobile phone data before the police arrived?
Another question- did Team McCann suppress the evidence of the Smith family?  YES

angusallan

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 17.05.14 15:06

Are the McCanns still insisting that Tannerman was the abductor on findmadeleine.com despite Operation Grange eliminating him? YES

whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by 1soapy on 17.05.14 15:41

Hi Woofer.

Aren't you depriving yourself of added evidence to use by not reading it? Hope the police don't do the same. Was quite surprised at this. It's not like refusing to look at a horrific death scene because you feel queezy, though as an investigator, (which you have demonstrably shown you are, and thanks), you might have to. I realize you aren't obliged, but still, am a little surprised. Be interested to know if others have likewise not read it. I have not read the vast majority of the witness statements and just relied, where need be, on quotes on here. To get a better picture though, I'd feel I really should, in order to really contribute in a greater way. Not a criticism Woofer. Your time's your own. Thanks for all your efforts btw, you are really helping.

1soapy

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 17.05.14 16:26

@Woofer wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Woofer wrote:"No. 9 Did Kate sit writing timelines instead of searching for Maddie YES"
Don`t think that`s right.
It's not right given the released files.
Is it right according to the `bewk`? I`ve never read it - to even touch it I`d feel dirty.

Kate makes no mention of the time-lines, either of them, nor of the revised and agreed third one on the computer at the later date.

Perhaps a wise decision, since she intended the world to believe that her best friend Tanner had not bothered to tell her of the sighting, and that her own husband also failed to inform her, and in fact took her on a useless wild goose chase the following morning, still not having told her, and therefore hindering her search. (?)

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 17.05.14 16:39

@PeterMac wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Woofer wrote:"No. 9 Did Kate sit writing timelines instead of searching for Maddie YES"
Is it right according to the `bewk`? I`ve never read it - to even touch it I`d feel dirty.

Kate makes no mention of the time-lines, either of them, nor of the revised and agreed third one on the computer at the later date.

Perhaps a wise decision, since she intended the world to believe that her best friend Tanner had not bothered to tell her of the sighting, and that her own husband also failed to inform her, and in fact took her on a useless wild goose chase the following morning, still not having told her, and therefore hindering her search. (?)

It is possible, although I hadn't thought of it like this before, that Gerry KNOWS knows that Jane is a fantasist and inveterate liar story-changing-'patsy' and that any 'abductor' that she had seen going in one direction would automatically mean that there was (a) NO abductor and (b) that he was going in the opposite direction.

That's why Gerry had Kate leaping into bins and over hedgerows, because he knew that if she kept herself busy she would be able to answer future sofa questions with some conviction. Talking about convictions, when are we ever going to see one.
I do believe the PJ are serious and will not let this drop. The MET, well, given the recent exposure of its past corruption/records, that's anybody's guess.

I know that the list of questions above is reaching a wider and wider vociferous audience and these people will not let it drop either.
The PJ are our real hope I believe and they are keeping their own knowledge close to their hearts.

bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1soapy on 17.05.14 17:09

Bobbin: Gerry had Kate leaping into bins and over hedgerows, because he knew that if she kept herself busy she would be able to answer future sofa questions with some conviction.

Sorry off task for 2nd time in this thread, but responding to a point of interest contained within it. Just want to add that this is a good point and one that I can imagine. Just shows how gathering info/pictures in the mind, based on case studies can and has no doubt continue to bring information that may add to getting a result.

1soapy

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 17.05.14 18:10

@1soapy wrote:Bobbin: Gerry had Kate leaping into bins and over hedgerows, because he knew that if she kept herself busy she would be able to answer future sofa questions with some conviction.

And yet when asked, she couldn't remember her lines, and blathered on about being incredibly busy . .  rather than giving a long detailed account of the time she had spent looking.
Which leads one to the thought that it was not searching, but a 'stress-relieving" jogging session.
The TV interview pre-dated the book, so the ends could be tied up by 2011, to give the one example of "searching".  
And incidentally to prove, yet again in Exhibit KH 1, that she was lying in one or other account. (Sorry, VERSION !

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 17.05.14 18:37

Hi PeterMac. I hope you are able to help me answer a niggling question I've had for some time. If the investigation concludes that the McCanns and their tapas friends have no case to answer, is the investigation obliged to give detailed answers (or any answers) to all the inconsistencies in their stories? I can't believe these (the inconsistencies) will just be left to hang even if a willing patsy is found!

Thank you  smilie 

ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo on 17.05.14 18:39

Was Sky news contacted before the Police?  YES
stumo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 17.05.14 19:00

@stumo wrote:Was Sky news contacted before the Police?  YES

According to John McCann, they went to the Sun first:

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo on 17.05.14 19:04

OK, i'll change it..

Were the media contacted before the police?  YES
stumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 17.05.14 20:46

@PeterMac wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Now, when you put it like that .......
Yep, he obviously knew about Tannerman by 6am (or whenever it was) .... yet takes K searching in ditches, behind hedges and in rubbish bins.
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.05.14 21:05

@Woofer wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Now, when you put it like that .......
Yep, he obviously knew about Tannerman by 6am (or whenever it was) .... yet takes K searching in ditches, behind hedges and in rubbish bins.
Kate manages to tell us she broke into a jog.

Speaking of running, the couple have been running for Missing People today.

http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/news/11220453.Kate_and_Gerry_McCann_join_hundreds_of_runners_on_Clapham_Common_for_Miles_for_Missing_People_10k/?ref=var_0

Candyfloss, please move link to a more appropriate thread if necessary.

There's a lovely photograph of Gerry but I don't recognise the photo of Kate.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 17.05.14 21:13

Aquila, thanks for the link.

Kate is wearing an identical pink top to the left of Gerry in the picture. You can just make her out.

ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.05.14 21:24

PINK. Were they, K&G, and Rachael Mampilly Oldfield the only ones to wear PINK?

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 17.05.14 21:29

I find Gerry's statement on his t-shirt "Never Giving Up" quite ironic, really.
You can take that two ways.
Never giving up search for Madeleine or...
Never giving up to the police, as in, confessing.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.05.14 21:44

Châtelaine wrote:PINK. Were they, K&G, and Rachael Mampilly Oldfield the only ones to wear PINK?
There are better photographs in the Express article I've just seen.

www.express.co.uk/news/uk/476565/Parents-of-Madeleine-McCann-join-Claudia-Lawrence-s-father-at-missing-people-fundraiser
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 17.05.14 22:14

No quotes from the duo in the Express article despite posing for pictures.

ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.05.14 22:18

@ShuBob wrote:No quotes from the duo in the Express article despite posing for pictures.
What a coup for Missing People. Claudia Lawrence's father and the McCanns united in fronting their business!
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching on 17.05.14 22:29

@aquila wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:PINK. Were they, K&G, and Rachael Mampilly Oldfield the only ones to wear PINK?

www.express.co.uk/news/uk/476565/Parents-of-Madeleine-McCann-join-Claudia-Lawrence-s-father-at-missing-people-fundraiser
Why? Why? Why did I look at the link - and Why? Why? Why did Mr take off the slimy green coloured t.shirt only to reveal that 'orrible 'airy bod?  Sick!  My evening now spoiled! He's not pretty in pink (he is pink, pink & hairy) or any colour!  Big wimp though starting with t.shirt on under his not so fetching pink vest!

Watching

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk on 17.05.14 22:32

That's not Kate imo, aquila.
wjk

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.05.14 22:39

@Watching wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Why? Why? Why did I look at the link - and Why? Why? Why did Mr take off the slimy green coloured t.shirt only to reveal that 'orrible 'airy bod?  Sick!  My evening now spoiled! He's not pretty in pink (he is pink, pink & hairy) or any colour!  Big wimp though starting with t.shirt on under his not so fetching pink vest!
This year's fashion is all about layering (pun intended) and if you want to stand out in a crowd you can't go far wrong with lime green beneath hot pink.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 17.05.14 22:48

Is that Matt Oldfield in black next to Rachel Oldfield ? (if it is he`s receded a bit and grown a beard).

Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching on 17.05.14 22:55

@aquila wrote:
@Watching wrote:
@aquila wrote:

This year's fashion is all about layering (pun intended) and if you want to stand out in a crowd you can't go far wrong with lime green beneath hot pink.

LOL 

Right Said Gerry?

I'm too sexy for my green shirt, too sexy for my pink shirt
So sexy it hurts,
And I'm too sexy for Milan, too sexy for Milan,
New York and Japan
But not for Mrs McCann

As long as he doesn't start shaking his touche on the catwalk - criminal!

Watching

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum