The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann discussion on BBC3 counties at 9 - Page 2 Mm11

McCann discussion on BBC3 counties at 9 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann discussion on BBC3 counties at 9 - Page 2 Mm11

McCann discussion on BBC3 counties at 9 - Page 2 Regist10

McCann discussion on BBC3 counties at 9

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann discussion on BBC3 counties at 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann discussion on BBC3 counties at 9

Post by whmon 16.05.14 22:48

Châtelaine wrote:Any chance I could see this "somewhere"?
I've found a link:

http://www.tv.com/shows/south-park/butters-very-own-episode-103723/

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Activity : 545

Back to top Go down

McCann discussion on BBC3 counties at 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann discussion on BBC3 counties at 9

Post by TheTruthWillOut 16.05.14 22:55

The best part of that South Park episode is the ending speech by Mom+Dad. Even though this is from 2005 and directly about the Ramsey/OJ Simpson/other cases it equally applies in this case too.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon 16.05.14 23:06

TheTruthWillOut wrote:The best part of that South Park episode is the ending speech by Mom+Dad. Even though this is from 2005 and directly about the Ramsey/OJ Simpson/other cases it equally applies in this case too.
Have you got a link for Chateleine TTWO? I think the one I gave her is obsolete.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.14 23:08

whmon wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:The best part of that South Park episode is the ending speech by Mom+Dad. Even though this is from 2005 and directly about the Ramsey/OJ Simpson/other cases it equally applies in this case too.
Have you got a link for Chateleine TTWO? I think the one I gave her is obsolete.
Yes, it is :-(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 16.05.14 23:10

Yes, here you go:

http://www.mojvideo.com/video-south-park-butters-very-own-episode/602a82e641f2ed8b6c76
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon 16.05.14 23:24

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Yes, here you go:

http://www.mojvideo.com/video-south-park-butters-very-own-episode/602a82e641f2ed8b6c76
Thank you so much for that TTWO. I've clicked on it though and it says I have Parent Controls on it, strange - my only child is almost 26 and lives overseas. My last pc said the same thing sometimes too. I am not pc conversant and will have to wait until July when son comes home for a holiday to sort it out for me. Big, big sorry Admin for off topic.

whmon
whmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.14 23:34

Thank you!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCann discussion on BBC3 counties at 9 - Page 2 Empty DISCUSSION

Post by angusallan 16.05.14 23:42

Châtelaine wrote:

Thank you!
Brilliant."Your dad,s a perv and your mum tried to kill you".
angusallan

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

McCann discussion on BBC3 counties at 9 - Page 2 Empty they were cleared

Post by hustling01 17.05.14 1:23

The police cleared the parents and there looking at sex predators and burglars.
hustling01

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum